Author Topic: Puella Magi Sayaka☆Magica  (Read 68142 times)

Acidus

Puella Magi Sayaka☆Magica
« on: September 03, 2011, 03:08:53 PM »
Light streams in through the light curtains, illuminating the bedroom of a young girl. Slowly, the occupant awakens, and stretches as she slides out of bed.

"Mnnaaaa..." she yawns, and then slaps her hands over her mouth.

What? What?

She takes a look around, and thoughts like oh my god why are there so many mirrors and jeez, this room is huge float around in her mind, but the most pressing thought is Where am... don't tell me...

She stares at one of the mirrors, and a girl with short blue hair and blue eyes stares back at her.

Oh god.

You are Sayaka Miki, and you know everything. The Incubators. The witches. The nature of the Puella Magi.

What do you do?

Spiderpig2398

• The One in all direcions
Re: Puella Magi Sayaka☆Magica
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 03:12:09 PM »
>Quests
>Relationships
>Inventory
>Spells?

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 03:12:20 PM »
>You thought it was a Cute girl, Sorry it was just say-ARGHOHGODNOTTHESPLEEN.
>The responsible party has been sacked. Brutally. Let's get started here. Wake up better, what's up for today?

Chaore

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 04:26:30 PM »
>Oh damn. Well, that's heavy. This time however, we have the power!
>Clean yourself up and then get dressed. The clock is ticking, say how much time do we have anyway?

Chaore

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 05:12:56 PM »
>Tough one. Getting Homura's help would be pretty useful in well, NOT dying, so we want to get her alone here.
>The problem here is trying to pry her away from Madoka for TWO seconds. The bigger problem is Madoka should be helping her here.
>The solution here is to try and get Homura to catch on that we want to talk to her because we know.
>Try to cut in before Madoka can say something. "Madoka has to do something actually, but I've some free time, I can take you to the nurse's office, if you'd like." Stress time. This should hopefully catch Homura's attention. If not, this is a deviation from the norm she'll hopefully realize.

Chaore

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 06:32:44 PM »
>How much do we remember, just the things we saw and did those time lines? and does it stop after we 'die'?
>"I want to live. And have everyone else live as well. To that extent, I want to work with you to pull this off. I'm pretty sure I know your intentions, and I'm pretty sure I can help you keep Madoka away from that thing. It's mutually beneficial, isn't it?"

Chaore

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 07:25:12 PM »
>"I'm not sure. I want to say it's a natural kind of 'glitch', but it's more likely something happened last loop that caused this. It probably happened after my Soul Gem cracked, given I can't remember anything past that. I thought it might've been someone interfering to make this time different, but I don't know anyone who could do that."
>Pause.
>"Honestly, I don't think this will happen again, so we should take advantage of this."

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 12:18:18 AM »
> Since we remember all the past timelines, would it be possible to meet Kyubey in a safe location later on? Will we have to encounter a witch for him to come? The latter would better reduce the temptation of making a contract with him.

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Chaore

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 02:36:36 AM »
>Nod.
>"I can do that. I don't know when he'll start popping up after the first time, but I'll be able to prevent that meeting. ...More importantly, Homura, can you actually handle Walpurgis? I know when it comes, but I've never actually seen it myself. Even if I manage to keep Madoka from ever making a contract, it's pointless if you can't actually defeat Walpurgis."

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 03:26:30 AM »
>Ponder for a bit. Do we know all of these girls? And if we do, what's our experience with them?

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 03:43:59 AM »
The nature of Kyuubey is opportunistic - he'll pick the best possible time to show up and to offer a contract. Knowing Madoka however, good timing wouldn't even be necessary for her to make a wish.

>To our knowledge, where has Kyubey "shown up" to us first? Maybe we can take Madoka on a completely different route than the previous timelines.
>Maybe we should keep in mind every Puella Magi Homura has mentioned, and try to avoid them. The less involved Madoka is, the better.

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Chaore

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 05:04:52 AM »
>I really wish we could just shove him into a god damn jar. Is that still on the table?
>"That's good. I guess I worried needlessly."
>TACTICAL SILENCE. Time to initiate plan BOND WITH HOMURA ON SOME LEVEL.
>"I'm sorry, by the way. About never believing you."

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 05:42:32 AM »
>What do we know about the mechanics of wishes, and Kyuubey's purpose and desires?
There was something here once. Wonder what...

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 06:55:13 AM »
>"Well of course I didn't, you were muscling in on my gal!"
>"... then make sure you take care of yourself. If only for her sake."
>"And if you ever need help with that monster..."
>How does entropy work, effectively, and how does QB use the energy from contracts to fend it off?
>... how/why are magical girls not allowed to let the world in general know about their situation?

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 09:47:23 AM »
>We should head back to the classroom.
>Add Quest: (too lazy to think of a title) - Prevent ourselves and Madoka, and any girl that we know of, for that matter, from becoming a Puella Magi, if they aren't already. (I didn't quite see this in the quest list.)

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 05:37:18 PM »
>"Nah, nothing. Just wanted to step up and be nice to the new girl for once."
>"I wonder... Do you have anything to do after school? I thought we might hang out or study together, if you need to..."
If we're gonna cockblock Kyubey we need to be around as much as possible.

Chaore

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 03:21:30 AM »
>Look hurt. "Madoka! What are you implying?!"
>...oh right, DEADWEIGHT MOE. Forgot about him. We're now to always mentally refer to him as Deadweight Moe.
>What did we do in prior timelines, always go see Kamijou?

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 05:18:19 AM »
>If we know the location of the possible encounter, make sure that Madoka avoids that place. We could try searching for another CD store or picking up other things or not buying anything at worst.
>Before leaving, ask Homura for her number. We don't have telepathy (or more like, we don't wanna).

Powerup punchin'!

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 05:36:02 AM »
>Is Deadweight worthy?
>Maybe Haiku would be good
>For his Crippled Soul.

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 06:21:49 AM »
>Make him play K-On songs
Well, considering Mami will try to protect QB whatsoever...
>Try making Homura create a diversion to avoid Mami meeting QB while you go shopping.
>If it works, maybe asking Madoka to come with you to Kamijou's?

Powerup punchin'!

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 09:25:51 AM »
>Do we have Madoka's number?
>...we will visit Kyosuke, right? Perhaps we could buy a different kind of classical CD? We have been buying violin recordings for him all the time. Maybe we'll get a different reaction from him if we do.
>Consider both haiku and the non-violin classical CD as options.

The Unlimited RR

• Last Showdown RR&D
    • Photobuckitz
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 10:16:31 PM »
>Pick up some Chopin.  Bitches love Chopin.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2011, 01:51:15 AM »
>Even better. Pick up one of those Karaoke CDs so we can have PARTAY @KYOUSUKE'S

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2011, 02:58:11 AM »
>Fuck.
>Run after her. Desperately, if it means we get to tackle her.
>Inventory.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2011, 04:01:30 AM »
deadweight moe will become a rapper. this is final
and he shall perform libera me from hell alongside our witch upon the day to end all days
while it rapes walpurvis knightwhatever sideways with a violinbow chainsword
I need sleep.

>"Madoka-chan!"
>How subtle has Homura been about revealing Kyuubey's nature in previous loops?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2011, 04:27:03 AM »
> Get Madoka's attention, no matter what we have to do.
> Fall down some stairs if that's what it takes, but we have to get her to stop!

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 05:07:29 AM »
> Tackle Madoka

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2011, 07:16:34 AM »
> Tackle Madoka

> Alternately, let's make at least a token effort of convincing her with our words to stop.
> Stand in her path so she'd have to push us aside to get past.
> Ask her what's going on, say we don't hear anything.
> Stall for time while Homura goes after the Incubators.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2011, 10:50:42 AM »
>"Again, I didn't hear anyone, and most certainly those at the store didn't, either. And didn't you promise me you'd go to Kyosuke with me after this?"
>Block that door (you know, the door she always passed through during this situation) if this action does not work and she goes farther.

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2011, 12:08:35 AM »
Hmm since I can suggest stuff I will

First of all we can do stuff in this, so we should, second we  can't over due it, that is why I considered two things.

Using the door to block Madoka from continuing, quite possibly going though it and locking/blocking it from inside.

Second thing to do is psychology. As in right now Madoka has something on her mind we don't mind, that is we doing strange things, if that continues that would probably lead her to thinking about this more that she should. Maybe saying something like "It's a secret~" would lead her into a confusion, that we can "explain" later, when it is more suitable. Existential approach of Homura... well it didn't work did it?