Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 14 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 226248 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 14 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2017, 09:57:06 PM »
>"I had thought the former to be impossible, but if it could be done, it would certainly be the best for solving Keine's issue. That alone may mostly prevent the rest of Kaguya's problems from escalating... hopefully. As well, it would prevent one of my other missteps." Frown.  "A message to the past that it seems may be much better left undelivered."

>"I feel it is worth contemplating," says Ran. "However, my abilities do not really extend as far as bothering the forces of history." She grins a little. "However, that is no longer an issue, wouldn't you agree?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2017, 03:17:50 AM »
> "I'm...afraid I don't follow."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2017, 05:19:16 AM »
> "I'm...afraid I don't follow."

>"You have found the one who does," she says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2017, 02:17:19 PM »
> "Ah. Well, it was not her intention to bring me here, so it is hardly a guarantee she could send me back even further. But, if we can find her again, I suppose it is worth asking."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2017, 09:09:28 PM »
> "Ah. Well, it was not her intention to bring me here, so it is hardly a guarantee she could send me back even further. But, if we can find her again, I suppose it is worth asking."

>Ran nods. "I'm sure she'll have a few opinions on the issue. But I think we can agree that such are quite trivial in the grand scheme of things."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2017, 04:42:44 PM »
> "Whatever works."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2017, 10:52:08 PM »
> "Whatever works."

>"I quite agree," says Ran. "Do you think that you could convince her?"

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2017, 03:29:36 AM »
>"Considering that our encounter ended in convincing her to let me attempt to fix her past, I think it's likely."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2017, 03:43:23 AM »
>"Considering that our encounter ended in convincing her to let me attempt to fix her past, I think it's likely."

>"Hm. I got the feeling that the hakutaku was a lot more stubborn than that," says Ran. "Very good, then!"

>_

« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2017, 03:54:56 AM »
>"...I mean Kaguya."
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2017, 06:53:15 AM »
>"...I mean Kaguya."

>"Well, I doubt she'll be much use to this effort," says Ran.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2017, 01:48:13 PM »
>Grimace. "Seems we got mixed up. The hakutaku, on the other hand, I see being much less cooperative. She deemed the idea of saving Keine to be a pointless effort. She also held a rather low opinion of her for how she stayed out in the open despite her important role; which isn't surprising, considering how the new one hides herself away perpetually."
>"...hrm. Still, if it's for the sake of stopping Kaguya from destroying time itself, she might be persuaded. But given how seriously she takes her job, even she might deem it necessary to leave her cave and take matters into her own hands rather than alter history itself. Hopefully she'll rather just let us deal with it for her."

Merry christmas~
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 01:52:51 PM by Serela »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2017, 05:11:07 PM »
Merry Christmas!

>Grimace. "Seems we got mixed up. The hakutaku, on the other hand, I see being much less cooperative. She deemed the idea of saving Keine to be a pointless effort. She also held a rather low opinion of her for how she stayed out in the open despite her important role; which isn't surprising, considering how the new one hides herself away perpetually."
>"...hrm. Still, if it's for the sake of stopping Kaguya from destroying time itself, she might be persuaded. But given how seriously she takes her job, even she might deem it necessary to leave her cave and take matters into her own hands rather than alter history itself. Hopefully she'll rather just let us deal with it for her."

>Ran nods. "I must confess, I find it a little distasteful to work with her myself. But, I am am comforted by the notion that she has made her bed, and it is time for her to sleep in it."

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2017, 12:51:44 AM »
>Chuckle. "I can certainly understand that feeling. Now, how would we go about this, assuming she agrees? Even the hakutaku hadn't known how to remove the force keeping me here, so I presume either she will have to come here, or you will have to come with me to her, so that you two may work together."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2017, 01:06:43 AM »
>Chuckle. "I can certainly understand that feeling. Now, how would we go about this, assuming she agrees? Even the hakutaku hadn't known how to remove the force keeping me here, so I presume either she will have to come here, or you will have to come with me to her, so that you two may work together."

>"I would prefer you bring her here," says Ran. "I'm sure she would, too, rather than have me in her little hideout."

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2017, 01:17:18 AM »
>"Can do. Well, hopefully enough."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2017, 02:18:22 AM »
>"Can do. Well, hopefully enough."

>"I am convinced the two of us working together can figure something out," says Ran.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2017, 02:24:45 AM »
>"Would it be possible to have another of those burnable talismans? I don't imagine the hakutaku would fancy taking a long stroll through Gensokyo, given what lengths she goes to to keep her location a secret."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2017, 09:50:30 AM »
>"Would it be possible to have another of those burnable talismans? I don't imagine the hakutaku would fancy taking a long stroll through Gensokyo, given what lengths she goes to to keep her location a secret."

>"Hm. I suppose I might," says Ran, as she reaches into her sleeve and produces another.

>_

« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2017, 11:53:04 AM »
>"Thank you."
>Take it.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2017, 12:12:30 PM »
>"Thank you."
>Take it.

>You obtain: Ran's Talisman.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2017, 02:02:58 PM »
>"If there's nothing else, then I'll take my leave to see if I can convince her, then."

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2017, 02:09:27 PM »
> "Though, actually, if you have any way to call Tenshi here to save me the effort of finding her, that would be appreciated. Unless you believe that problem would never come to pass if I am successful in stopping the explosion that caused all this?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2017, 02:13:23 PM »
???? Not that I have any problem with the action, but what are you talking about? /confusion

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2017, 02:15:39 PM »
Need to get info to save Shuuei.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2017, 02:47:57 PM »
Ah, I see. Well, it shouldn't be a problem anymore. We're going back earlier, so we'll just never give her the letter to begin with; sometimes it's best to just leave well enough alone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2017, 11:35:33 PM »
>"If there's nothing else, then I'll take my leave to see if I can convince her, then."

>Ran nods. "Shall I send you somewhere?"

> "Though, actually, if you have any way to call Tenshi here to save me the effort of finding her, that would be appreciated. Unless you believe that problem would never come to pass if I am successful in stopping the explosion that caused all this?"

>"I suppose I can ask her to stop by while you are away," says Ran.

>_

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2017, 12:11:43 AM »
>"Yes, that would be very helpful"
>"But, i should notify you about one last thing before i head off."
>Show Ran the ring on our hand.
>"I found this in my pocket during my encounter with Kaguya, i don't remember picking it up, perhaps you might have an idea as to it's meaning,"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2017, 12:38:45 AM »
>"Yes, that would be very helpful"
>"But, i should notify you about one last thing before i head off."
>Show Ran the ring on our hand.
>"I found this in my pocket during my encounter with Kaguya, i don't remember picking it up, perhaps you might have an idea as to it's meaning,"

>You show her the ring. "Hm, nothing seems particularly special about it at a glance," says Ran. "Leave it with me, I'll have Chen have a look at it when she gets back."

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2017, 05:06:27 AM »
Oooh, good catch, I'd completely forgotten it.

>"Thank you."
>Give Ran the ring.
>...did the location of the hakutaku's cave change from our influence on the future, in the second set of memories? I remember something like this, but it'd be quite a bit of digging to find it.