Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 1st - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 170215 times)

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest - Insert Word Salad Title Here
« Reply #360 on: September 23, 2010, 11:22:56 PM »
>Leggings: "It's exceptionally strange. The thought of one fairy army is bizarre enough, let alone two of them."
>"Agreed. As I recall, fairies are incapable of organization."

>Armpits: "I don't suppose you'd have any idea why they'd be interested in the mansion, in particular?"
>"I wouldn't know."

>Breasticles: Contemplate Meiling's flavor.
>Would taste like a....youkai. Why would you care, anyways? You're not so insane as to be an extreme omnivore.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #361 on: September 24, 2010, 10:05:17 PM »
> Judge Eeke: "May we enter? I would like to speak with Sakuya and possibly Miss Scarlet."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #362 on: September 24, 2010, 10:19:29 PM »
> Judge Eeke: "May we enter? I would like to speak with Sakuya and possibly Miss Scarlet."
> "Hmm...why?"

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #363 on: September 25, 2010, 04:59:26 PM »
>Red-White: "'cause THEY might have some idea what the hell's going on."
There was something here once. Wonder what...

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #364 on: September 25, 2010, 05:16:14 PM »
Yamada: "That, and the nightmares I've been dealing with have affected more then just me, maybe they might know something. I would be thankful to them if they ended up helping."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #365 on: September 25, 2010, 05:22:49 PM »
>Red-White: "'cause THEY might have some idea what the hell's going on."
Yamada: "That, and the nightmares I've been dealing with have affected more then just me, maybe they might know something. I would be thankful to them if they ended up helping."
>"I don't see why or how they would know anything..."
>She walks a short way into the mansion, shouts "Hey! We have visitors! If you're a maid, would you mind telling Sakuya that?!"
>She walks back out and says "Well, I'd rather not walk in more deeply, since intruders may come. Now all we have to do is wait."
>"Also, are you expecting some kind of philanthropic act on Patchouli's part? Because she's getting a bit tired of that."

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #366 on: September 25, 2010, 05:38:30 PM »
> Eiki: "Oh, I don't plan on anything like that."
> Hakurei: "If anything, it would be help with money that I would want. But I can wait. Besides, you know how good she is with magic and how much info she has access to, it's no wonder people would want her aid."
> Yuyu-chan: Think back, what were some of Youmu's complaints about us? Lazy...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #367 on: September 25, 2010, 06:54:35 PM »
> Eiki: "Oh, I don't plan on anything like that."
> Hakurei: "If anything, it would be help with money that I would want. But I can wait. Besides, you know how good she is with magic and how much info she has access to, it's no wonder people would want her aid."
>"Okay then."
>As Reimu, you feel a headache. That headache reminds you of how nobody gives you donations. And it's trying to make you care about it, too.

> Yuyu-chan: Think back, what were some of Youmu's complaints about us? Lazy...
>Let's see...she said you were a useless failure, a sponge, and often abuse your high position to get anything you want (like molesting her). And maybe she said that nobody really loves you.

>After a while, Sakuya walks out of the mansion and says "Why are you here? One of the fairy maids alerted me to your presence."

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #368 on: September 26, 2010, 05:58:54 PM »
> Sikieiki: "Well, I wish to speak with you or Lady Scarlet about something important. It isn't a lecture or anything like that either."

To the other voices: I honestly am not to good at important stuff, so if someone wants to handle this, go ahead.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #369 on: September 26, 2010, 06:45:11 PM »
> Sikieiki: "Well, I wish to speak with you or Lady Scarlet about something important. It isn't a lecture or anything like that either."
>"Hmm? The Yama, not lecturing? That's very strange...but we haven't had guests in a while. Since history was changed, anyways. You may come."
>She gestures to you and starts walking.
>You hear Meiling mutter "I expected a knife or boot to the head...whew."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #370 on: September 26, 2010, 07:39:26 PM »
>Armpits: Resist urge to fulfill China's expectations.
>Yamanator: "Believe it or not, I do not entirely feel up to it at the moment. I have been having very disconcerting dreams, and suspect there is an external cause. But other things have come up that are worth investigating, as well."
>Omniside: Follow along.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #371 on: September 26, 2010, 08:07:20 PM »
>Armpits: Resist urge to fulfill China's expectations.
>You attempt to resist a nonexistent urge.

>Yamanator: "Believe it or not, I do not entirely feel up to it at the moment. I have been having very disconcerting dreams, and suspect there is an external cause. But other things have come up that are worth investigating, as well."
>"And I guess this is why you wish to see Lady Scarlet?"

>Omniside: Follow along.
>So yeah. Ye arrrrrr now in the hallways of the Scarrrrrrlet Devil Mansion.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #372 on: September 27, 2010, 10:42:37 PM »
> Supah Judge "Well, I thought you or Lady Scarlet may be able to shed some light on this, have an idea, or anything really. As is, it could be the flower incident all over, as I can't Judge properly."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #373 on: September 27, 2010, 11:24:12 PM »
> Supah Judge "Well, I thought you or Lady Scarlet may be able to shed some light on this, have an idea, or anything really. As is, it could be the flower incident all over, as I can't Judge properly."

>Let's not spread the last part too freely. We don't need to get into trouble for undermining faith in Higan needlessly.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #374 on: September 28, 2010, 12:51:46 AM »
>Let's not spread the last part too freely. We don't need to get into trouble for undermining faith in Higan needlessly.
>"Well, I know as much about this as you do. I don't think the kid-er, mistress would know anything about this, and I do not believe that Patchouli would do anything for you. Despite those strange times where Patchy left the mansion to do things, and ended up putting Aya in jail."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #375 on: October 01, 2010, 11:58:37 PM »
4 day bump. Stay up, dammit.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #376 on: October 02, 2010, 12:03:01 AM »
>Yamada: Are we aware of these Patchoulian antics?
>Dredd: On a separate note, would fate be reasonably linked to the activities of Higan?
>Reptile Regulator: Kid? Is that normal? If it's definitely not, call her out on it.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #377 on: October 02, 2010, 12:14:45 AM »
>Yamada: Are we aware of these Patchoulian antics?
>Yes, you were notified. Would you like to know more about her adventures?
>(The one thing this parser would like to avoid is Archive Binging on Patchy or Reisen Quest.)

>Dredd: On a separate note, would fate be reasonably linked to the activities of Higan?
>Describe this usage of the word "fate." As in, this occurence is completely random?

>Reptile Regulator: Kid? Is that normal? If it's definitely not, call her out on it.
>Strange for Sakuya to call Remilia a kid...
>You call Sakuya out. "I always get tempted to call her kid while she's not around, even though she's ridiculously older than me."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #378 on: October 02, 2010, 12:22:33 AM »
>Armpits: Glance at Yuyu-chan.
>Turtle Tamer: "Can't blame you there, but uh, somethin' a little like that caused some problems earlier today..."
>Oppai: "Reimu, I'm not sure that would be a good idea..."
>Yama: 'Fate' being in reference to Remilia's powers; is there a chance those would provide her any insight into the matter?
>Legs: Consider the rightness of Sakuya's secret casualness to her master, and the wisdom of risking a repeat of what happened with Youmu.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #379 on: October 02, 2010, 12:54:28 AM »
>Armpits: Glance at Yuyu-chan.
>Maybe she shouldn't have mentioned that.

>Turtle Tamer: "Can't blame you there, but uh, somethin' a little like that caused some problems earlier today..."
>"And what would be 'something a little like that'?"

>Oppai: "Reimu, I'm not sure that would be a good idea..."
>Reimu: "No, I don't think this is going to cause any problems, unlike the last time. It's my job to negotiate these kinds of things. Part of my job, anyways."

>Yama: 'Fate' being in reference to Remilia's powers; is there a chance those would provide her any insight into the matter?
>Yes, there is a chance. However, it probably wouldn't work immediately.
>"The voice in your head says "And it would be hax. I'm not going to let you out of this text adventure so easily..."

>Legs: Consider the rightness of Sakuya's secret casualness to her master,
>Remilia has been friendly with Sakuya for a long time, but you don't know if she would accept this casualness.

and the wisdom of risking a repeat of what happened with Youmu.
>Youmu leaving Yuyuko is not very detrimental at all, aside from saddening Yuyuko and being a dangerous opponent. Sakuya is probably the same.
>"The voice says "And if Sakuya leaves, Remilia needed to be broken anyways."
>You don't know if Remilia has been mistreating Sakuya in any way though, unlike Youmu who was molested.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #380 on: October 02, 2010, 01:50:58 AM »
>Armpits: "Lemme put it this way. Two other master-servant pairs in Gensokyo have broken up today, one of them apparently due to dreams similar to what the Yamanator's dealing with, and the other from one of the pair being a little too friendly."
>Death's Breast: Don't get upset, don't get upset, don't get upset...
>Skink Trainer: "So I'm wondering a bit about that 'kid' nickname and what she might think about it - at least, coming from her head maid."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #381 on: October 02, 2010, 02:13:39 AM »
>Armpits: "Lemme put it this way. Two other master-servant pairs in Gensokyo have broken up today, one of them apparently due to dreams similar to what the Yamanator's dealing with, and the other from one of the pair being a little too friendly."
>"I see. Well, I haven't had any dreams, and I haven't been molested by Remilia either."

>Death's Breast: Don't get upset, don't get upset, don't get upset...
>So you don't.

>Skink Trainer: "So I'm wondering a bit about that 'kid' nickname and what she might think about it - at least, coming from her head maid."
>"Despite her experience and power, she still sometimes does act like what she looks like. And because of that, I think the mistress may overreact..."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #382 on: October 02, 2010, 02:28:12 AM »
>Yuyuko: Did... they really know?
>Alligator Subjugator: "Yeah, the thing is, that's just one way for a one-sided abusive relationship to pan out. The real thing is that they didn't really treat each other with proper respect. And even if I'm overreactin' too, what with the recent trend, I'm still gonna ask: What do you really think of her, Sakuya?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #383 on: October 02, 2010, 04:07:06 AM »
>Yuyuko: Did... they really know?
>Either she inferred it from Reimu's statement above, or news travels quickly when Reimu isn't looking.

>Alligator Subjugator: "Yeah, the thing is, that's just one way for a one-sided abusive relationship to pan out. The real thing is that they didn't really treat each other with proper respect. And even if I'm overreactin' too, what with the recent trend, I'm still gonna ask: What do you really think of her, Sakuya?"
>"Well, this is what I think about the mistress; I wish she would mature a bit more. Despite being a being that has lived for...506 or 507 years, she still tends to act like a spoiled, egotistical brat, convinced that she is superior to everybody else. Despite that, she's intelligent, and recognizes my own faults as well as I recognize hers. She once changed fate so I could have a better relationship with humans, I hear...I will serve her until I die."
>You arrive at a nondescript door at a nondescript hallway in a nondescript area of the Mansion...wait, another nondescript place? Isn't it like that time where Youmu confronted Yuyuko?
>Sakuya opens the door. Inside is Remilia, who says "Hmm? Visitors? Including the Yama? State your business. Hopefully it isn't a lecture."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #384 on: October 06, 2010, 11:48:36 PM »
>Armpits: Hm... better than expected. That, or she knows what she's supposed to say to that...
>bkubmecha: "Not a lecture, which is actually part of the issue. I'm out investigating a series of nightmares I've been having that's left me rather unmotivated to give proper lectures. But unless something comes to mind that you can help with for that, that's not our main reason for being here."
>Asp Master: "And another that came up after we got here. How you been treatin' Sakuya?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #385 on: October 07, 2010, 12:10:56 AM »
>Armpits: Hm... better than expected. That, or she knows what she's supposed to say to that...
>You don't know if Remilia told her to say that if people ask, or if she was actually telling the truth. Crap.

>bkubmecha: "Not a lecture, which is actually part of the issue. I'm out investigating a series of nightmares I've been having that's left me rather unmotivated to give proper lectures. But unless something comes to mind that you can help with for that, that's not our main reason for being here."
>"Unmotivated? That's a relief...er, I mean how do these nightmares dismotivate you?"

>Asp Master: "And another that came up after we got here. How you been treatin' Sakuya?"
>"I treat her just fine. Why do you ask?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #386 on: October 07, 2010, 02:15:29 AM »
>Yamanator: Frown.
>Genji Rider: "Fine how, exactly?"
>Eiki: "Very disturbing speeches from some shadowy abomination questioning and challenging my judgment. Normally such things wouldn't disturb me, but there's something about it that's disrupting my thoughts."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #387 on: October 07, 2010, 03:22:26 AM »
>Yamanator: Frown.
>Those lectures were for their own good, dammit. No matter if they were wrong or not.

>Genji Rider: "Fine how, exactly?"
>" 'Fine' as in I don't abuse her, I give her food and shelter, and I actually do care about her. Are you accusing me of something?"

>Eiki: "Very disturbing speeches from some shadowy abomination questioning and challenging my judgment. Normally such things wouldn't disturb me, but there's something about it that's disrupting my thoughts."
>The voice in your head says "Are you sure that they wouldn't 'normally' disturb you?" You get the mental image of a frown.
>"I see. Well, perhaps this is a lesson in humility."
>"Anyways, what are you here for? We're talking about 2 things at the same time here, so get to the point already."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #388 on: October 08, 2010, 02:53:49 AM »
Bkubborg: "The point is whether or not you've experienced anything unusual lately in those regards or noticed such among your followers. It seems to have taken a liking to ruining master and servant relationships."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #389 on: October 08, 2010, 03:04:33 AM »
Bkubborg: "The point is whether or not you've experienced anything unusual lately in those regards or noticed such among your followers. It seems to have taken a liking to ruining master and servant relationships."
>The voice in your head says "I didn't interfere with Youmu and Yuyuko's relationship at all. That adds up to, what, Reisen and Eirin's?"
>"Well, plenty of my fairy maids have been leaving the mansion, but they hardly do anything anyways. What do these master and servant relationships have in common?"