Author Topic: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Game Over  (Read 69010 times)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 4
« Reply #660 on: January 27, 2010, 02:20:17 AM »
This

Um...maybe.

But at any rate, half that post is trying to deconfirm people. That's what bothers me the most. It's vaguely understandable but it feels REALLY off the way you put it.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 4
« Reply #661 on: January 27, 2010, 02:53:52 AM »
Well.

Shame to see that happen, but so it goes.

Jam-Kiske, playing Liebea Palesch (Cop, TOWN-ALIGNED) was modkilled for posting her role PM!

---

With Jam's death, Town is now in LYLO. All votes have been reset. There is no longer a voting time limit. With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Happy hunting!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

UncertainJakutten

Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 4.5 - LYLOnoz!
« Reply #662 on: January 27, 2010, 02:58:59 AM »
Oh...Wellp, we are in an odd situation. We have 3 confirmeds. So no lynching won't help as much as it normally would. So..we probably want to lynch today. So now it's a question of who. I lean Alice but REALLY need to read Excal as promised. Keri and EvilTom also look pretty bad for flying under the radar and being rather meh when they do post.

« Reply #663 on: January 27, 2010, 03:02:50 AM »
Well, there's what I was waiting for.  On the one hand, can't say I'm happy to suddenly be in LYLO.  On the other hand, hey, her info is gonna be legit in at least one case, right?

Alright, I'll admit that this is certainly playing into my previous biases, but I'm going to consider Sodium and UK cleared.  I mean, I guess I can see UK as being GF, or as having been framed, but not sure I'm going to bet so heavily on it.  Fortunately, Rou's been cleared, which means we can rule out Insanity as an option.

This leaves Ker, Alice, Tom, and Rat for me to pick from.  Alice has a few things that bug me, and I haven't actually taken a good look at Rat.  But I know three of those four have to be scum, so I'm feeling pretty dang confident leaning towards Tom right now.

##FoS: Tom

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #664 on: January 27, 2010, 03:06:36 AM »
Wait a second.

Kilga, how did Town just lapse into LYLO if the number of votes required for a lynch has not changed?
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

« Reply #665 on: January 27, 2010, 03:12:14 AM »
Assuming three scum and no doctor, we're at 8 people.

8 people need 5 votes to reach majority vote.
But, if we mislynch, then we wind up down two townies, which means 6 people, 3 of whom are scum.

Since Town can now never get majority vote on scum, town has lost control of the lynch.  This means scum wins.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #666 on: January 27, 2010, 03:16:17 AM »
Oddly enough, that question makes me suspect Alice a little less tonight. Apparently he's just not paying attention/forgetting important mafia things.

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
« Reply #667 on: January 27, 2010, 03:19:34 AM »

For fuck's sake. I rush to the hospital with my mother to treat an issue with her, and this happens.

That leaves me with Tom, Carthrat, Alice and Excal.
3 of 'em are scum, one of them is town.

Just posting right now to know that I'm here. Gonna think this throughoutly and calm because of the reason stated above.
----

To Kilga: The Jam's tag on the first page is not correct.

Powerup punchin'!

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #668 on: January 27, 2010, 03:30:30 AM »
Huh, combined with the infinite time length for LYLO, that does mean an unwinnable scenario for Town.

Okay, in light of Jam's flip, I'm going to consider UK and Sodium both cleared. If anyone has any issues for the logic as to why I think Excal is Town in post #617, now is the time to speak up.

It's interesting to note that both DT and Carthrat were the people principally voting Jam today, and DT on D1 was first on Pesco, then on NEETz, only moving to Chaore when Chaore outright claimed an Anti-Town faction. At the same time...that's almost too much vote-jumping for Scum-DREAD THOMAS. D2 he continues the attack on NEETz, and D3/D4 attacks Jam, around the time when he's joined in on by Carthrat.

I'm honestly not sure what to make of it.

Kerigis makes no sense to me right now. Flying under the radar to the point where I forgot he existed, voting UK over Chaore even after Chaore went on his little nonsense rampage and not showing up again, though his Nietz vote D2 is for alright reasons even if it is on a Town wagon. Ever since, he persists in his attention on UK, even to the point of ignoring other people, in fact D1 he voted UK, D2 he took a brief break to off Nietz, then D3 he voted UK, then D4...oh wait he moved to Sodium now.

On the one hand, he puts craptons of undue attention on UK even during times when it's not likely she'll be lynched (i.e. D1). On the other hand, ever since, he's had a...wonderful voting history of voting pretty much solely for Townies. Top pick for Scum atm.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #669 on: January 27, 2010, 04:01:14 AM »
Game is unwinnable for town, I quit.

Edible

« Reply #670 on: January 27, 2010, 04:19:27 AM »
Unless Kilga makes the game winnable somehow, that is.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #671 on: January 27, 2010, 04:20:02 AM »
Game is perfectly winnable as things stand.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Edible

« Reply #672 on: January 27, 2010, 04:56:08 AM »
Is it?  Well then.

Time for reread.

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #673 on: January 27, 2010, 12:52:12 PM »
Oh come on! It's like a day hasn't been able to pass without something stupid happening this game.

Whatever. Alright. Firstly, scumrole screwiness with cop results, it

a) is terribly unlikely
b) if it actually happened, almost certainly did not affect both UK/Sodium, whee probability
c) is likely to be made more obvious by any flips we do get from successful lynches. So I'm not worrying about it now.

lalala looking at people

Dread Thomas seems pretty scummy at present, mainly by looking at the progression of his thoughts on UK. His case here is actually kinda reasonable, but there's no further elaboration on UK, some prodding at Serp that makes him look like he's egging it on, and  then... today.

Jamvote for lurking no other rationale until a later post that ties her and Sodium, also the two trains aside from himself... well, the case he makes on Jam there was alright, although I don't think much of the 'omgz he defended her, clearly a pair'. It's pretty much OMGUS.

I don't really have a problem with his day 1/2 posting at a glance.

Keri has hated on UK pretty much from day 1-3 straight and it's all over little 'subliminal' things, or her dramatic theatrics. I can't say I'm impressed, that ain't a case. Other thing that pinged me is calling out the quick escalation on Serp. It kinda pins suspicion on three townies + Alice, who is ?. Given that the other trains there were also on townies (i.e. sodium/UK), it seems possible that it could be preying on a mislynch train. There's also this response to me on it.

Quote from: Keri
Let's start with where the hell are such posts with said "willingness on it". You were the first one who started considering such a Serp lynch after his post that everyone pretty much went batshit about. Sodium is the one who jumped, and I'm calling opportunistic jump on him. Hell, even UK herself stated that her firstmost reason was to save herself from being lynched, targeting her "next suspect". Furthermore, all that willingness and votes started at the same page.
Kinda weird huh? Considering that after two long drags from the first two days and being pretty sure on who were going to lynch, we stutter on one single page and make a rushed decision, as I see it.

Most of his reasons for finding it suspicious are due to timing/opportunism/peopleonlysavingthemselves. Yet assuming results are correct, all of that's basically bunk. The heatedness of his case on them there along with a lack of mentioning Alice here is ringing bells.

Arashexcal and Alice have wordswordsworded lots, whereas the above two were pretty quick to read through. I can't make a judgement without going through them, and they both have this habit of not voting which is what I usually find most helpful, why >_<

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #674 on: January 27, 2010, 05:16:42 PM »
---Scum---
Tom
Kerigis

I'm willing to bet those two are definitely scum.

Hard part will be picking out of these three:
Carth, Alice, AraExcal

UsuallyDead: (7):
UncertainKitten <-- confirmed green on UK wasn't in original post
Edible: Dayvig
Carthrat
Arashi Kurobara
Nietz
Chaore
Kanako

Out of all remaining, does anyone think there's another scum? I...want to think so given the speed of the wagon, but I did just reread UD's behavior and am like "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah"
I'm just going to go on a limb and rule out Alice as scum for now. I feel that this is a huge point in his favour, because it's incredibly unlikely that there was only 1 scum contributing to bringing a townie to 7 votes anyways.

So it's now just Carth and AraExcal. I'm going to go with AraExcal being scum over Carth, because:
Arashi defended Chaore, took a while before she actually did, and only after he was doomed
Chaore vote seems like bussing now, came from no where
Really odd vote on Rou on Day 2, said Kanako & Nietz wagons were good yet was sitting on a useless vote.
Arashi fits in w/Tom and Kerigis as they all tried to fly under the radar

Excal himself hasn't done much scummy things though. Excal's random praise for me is just plain odd for town or scum, so I think it's a null tell.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #675 on: January 28, 2010, 01:26:04 AM »
So, hey, I just got home. I'll be in and out but will try to produce a readthrough on Excal before I go to bed tonight. For real this time. To be fair, I agree that between Evil Tom and Kerigis are very good picks for scum, but it ruins my Arashi/Alice theory, so idk. I think I've ended up soft clearing Carth at this point, so I probably need to read him as well.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #676 on: January 28, 2010, 04:25:25 AM »
I got very sidetracked. I can't deliver tonight. Fucking TVTropes :(.

I'll deliver after I eat breakfast tomorrow morning. I swear it for real. And yes, I know this is frustrating, I'm sorry...

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
« Reply #677 on: January 28, 2010, 05:03:45 AM »
Sorry for that. Busy with studies.

First, blatant analysis on the bandwagon before trainwreck. (Ha.)

Sodium (2): UncertainKitten, Kerigis
Jam-Kiske (3): EvilTom, Carthrat, Excal
Alice Margatroid (1): Edible
EvilTom (2): Sodium, Jam-Kiske

No vote cast: Alice Margatroid

As Alice already pointed out, out of all the uncleared (not counting me for obvious reasons), it bedazzles me on how everyone of them except Alice were going for Jam, who we know is the cop.

I'm almost willing to go and say that those three are scum, but just blatant gut won't do.

UK: Ah, #451 must have slipped off me. Sorry for that.

----
Sidenote: I'm feeling really guilty due to a discussion today and technically, I shouldn't be here. Anyways, after friday test, and more posts, hopefully something will happen.

Powerup punchin'!

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #678 on: January 28, 2010, 05:52:08 AM »
My apologies, but I probably won't be terribly active until Saturday-ish due to the Ar Tonelico 3 OST coming out.

hYAmmrA ttu lEnca! hYAmmrA ttu mamLYE! zz tAn, hErOnUtE daf ayulsa!

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #679 on: January 28, 2010, 06:15:56 AM »
Maybe I do need to add a time limit.

Edible

« Reply #680 on: January 28, 2010, 03:31:04 PM »
Give us until midnight Sunday EST, maybe?  Should be plenty of time.

EvilTom

• Reimu is always welcome on /d/
« Reply #681 on: January 28, 2010, 04:10:06 PM »
I went to read over Kerigis, and realized it would only take a minute because he only has like 10 posts in the whole game, wtf.
Day 1: Post 1 he votes UK, then says Chaore looks scummy whilst leaving his vote on UK for the rest of the day.
Day 2: Post 1 mostly talks about UK. Post 2 jumps on the Nietz train, stays there.
Day 3: Post 1 goes back to voting UK, Post 2 is that one sentence attack on UK. Post 3 is a big attack on UK, Serp and Rou, and a short "I agree with you Rat". Then does that little post about being surprised both flips were town, to remind us how surprised he is.
Then here we are at day 4.

There's so astonishingly little that I can't believe I never noticed it before (then again, that's really the point isn't it). I'd never looked at Gis properly before, being low presence and all, but he's always following popular arguments (UK, Nietz, UK..) and there isn't really anything there to pick out and analyze.

After that, Rat & Alice? Rat is quick to attack me over Jam despite him also voting Jam, but I haven't really been able to spot much on Alice other than the rolefish, which wasn't that big a deal anyway.

If I had to peg a vote somewhere right now then Gis'd be my best bet for finding scum. So #Fakevote Gis, in lieu of real votes.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #682 on: January 29, 2010, 12:46:41 AM »
Arashi/Excal

this post is a little bit on the edge of summary as opposed to analysis, but it mostly says enough to be considered a decent post. Biggest problem though, is the soft defense of Chaore. As well as fencesitting, and then going for UD. How bad this is depends on her future posts.

this post is a fair amount of fluff, and could actually be construed as a loose tying to make Chaore out as dumb town like UD. That's a little iffy though. There is some misrep IIRC, and she never seems to follow up on promised analysis.

this post is a loose tie to Alice, a jump on the Cha bandwagon (since he was probably as good as dead at this point anyway). Not sure how I feel about the other opinions. It seems to border on summary again.

I...really do not know what to make of this post. On the one hand, she correctly isn't on any of the town wagons. On the other, she still pokes them just enough to justify a switch to them, and then votes someone that there is no hope of getting lynched. It feels fishy.

Next post doesn't appear to have problems

this post is wearyingly contentless for someone who doesn't post a lot.

This post is a lovely pile of COMPLETE AND UTTER INCONSISTENCY. She explicitly says sodium is scummier, than says I'm scummier for more content TWO PARAGRAPHS LATER! Add to that the "towniest pro town blah" shit on Alice, and this is one of the scummiest posts I've seen this game.

Also, bonus points for false dilemma between Sodium and UK ^-^

Not much I can say about the next post. Despite admitting I basically defeated the points she brought up, she finds me scummier...yeah...

Replacement post, so now we switch to Excal

Hi there, useless summary as well as fencesitting out the ass. Not a good "I'm reading" post, IMO. In fact, it just seems like trying to paint a couple potential lynches with the veneer of non comittalness, and not even trying to make a case, and also poking someone people accept as protown to look good.

Dear God, the fencesitting. There's not even explanation! How are Rou's posts great at all, and why do you think he's scum anyway?

Just...hair rippingly terrible fencesitting.

Hmm...this post bothers me. And I don't know why. It's relatively passable, if not great. The Rou hate at least gets slightly more explained, but there are so many loopholes it's not solid. I'm not sure what to do with it.

Next post is ok, if a little bit "lots of words, two good points" [/hypocrisy]

Next one after is fine. Except it's funny, he doesn't show up again in D2. Despite promising analysis IIRC...hmm

Another placeholder, but somewhat makes up for what I noted in last post.

Post on Tom seems good.

Fair post on Sodium, though...I'll admit I don't think Sodium looks as good as Excal wants him too. The cop clear makes him town, of course (sodium). Buddying possibly?

Fence sitty on Kerigis. Hmm...

Fence sitty on Alice, soft clear. Not sure I like that.

Next post is ok I guess.

This brings me back to Alice's clear of Excal. I don't like it. At all.

Don't have much to make of the Jam wall. she looked bad, but I'm not sure if she looked worse than tom.

Next post is fine.

As is next.

Not sure how to take this meandering post. It doesn't really say much, but it doesn't really need to given the other walls :S

Excal does not look good at all. I'm actually beginning to buy Excal/Alice as not just silly conjecture, but possibly a real possibility. I need to look at Gis and Tom who are the more "obvious" scum, and I might do that later.

As for what took me so long. TV
Fucking
Tropes

I left four pages open this morning...

« Reply #683 on: January 29, 2010, 03:55:13 AM »
Kitten, to answer a few of your points.

Yes, my first post was full of half-formed thoughts, and was generally useless.  It was also a placeholder put in specifically for the sake of letting you all know that I was here, and that I was reading.  In fact, my first two posts were kinda consigned to fail.  Think about it, you're joining a game, all of a sudden, where you've got more than half a dozen people who are as good as you or better who have been there the entire time and have not only had the chance to deal with things as they were happening, but they've also read things repeatedly.  Now, you come along, and you're ignorant of everything.  You think that one readthrough will be enough to spot something of value that no one else already has?

Of course, if you do try and hold back enough to get a good feel for what's going on and bam, you're a lurker.  It's really a bit of a catch-22 where you're screwed however you go.

As for the lack of a post for the rest of D3, that's actually fairly simple.  Kilga got in touch with me right before a fairly busy weekend.  I did what I could, but I quite simply didn't have the time to make another cogent post on the Friday, and I did not have a spare minute on the Saturday that was not already taken by other obligations (as it stood, I didn't have enough time for those prior obligations).

If you think I cleared Alice, you're wrong.  The only thing really giving me a strong town feel about Alice right now is how much he agonized over you, UK.  The method makes me think more of a Townie than a Scum.  But, Alice is methodical, so it could just be him taking everything into account.  I'm still not sure about him, and I'm really dreading the possibility of having to pick between him and Rat.

That said...  thank you for linking my post on Kerigis.  Between his answers to my question there, the way the answers therein managed to get conveniently dropped, and his most recent post, I think I have some serious food for thought here.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #684 on: January 29, 2010, 04:15:01 AM »
I'll be honest. Useless placeholder posts make me more suspicious. It's active lurking in a way. I'd rather just have you say "I'll catch up and post". And your next post actually be that. Then again, I'm guilty of placeholders myself. Granted, I think it's better than half baked opinions. You should have just said "I'm running a little behind, on page 9, wll continue reading/commenting"

Note what I said about you explaining the D3 thing. I said that you explain it so it's fine.

As I said, it reads as a soft clear in an overall fence sit post.

I have to read Gis and Tom, since they are the "more likely to be scum based on (lack of) content"

« Reply #685 on: January 29, 2010, 04:23:14 AM »
Alright...  so...

Looking back at everything involved, yeah.  Looks like Ger actually did manage to answer my question, which would make UK look worse...  if it weren't for Jam's cop claim.

Then again, I find this post to be interesting.

As Alice already pointed out, out of all the uncleared (not counting me for obvious reasons), it bedazzles me on how everyone of them except Alice were going for Jam, who we know is the cop.

I'm almost willing to go and say that those three are scum, but just blatant gut won't do.

The first thing that strikes me about this is that Ker makes it seem like the scum team knew Jam was a cop, and was out to kill her.  But, the issue with this is, why in the blue blazes would the scum try and kill the cop by lynching them?  I mean, they have a night kill, which has the decided upshot of not giving Jam the chance to let anyone else know what she found.

The other thing is that he states that Alice noted that three of the uncleared people were all on the Cop.  I could find no such statement, and would appreciate it if such a link could be provided, or some other justification for that statement.  Since right now, I'm trying to decide if it's Ker tying himself to someone in hopes of making his statement look better, or if he made a mistake, either in referencing something that did not happen.  Or in referencing something that Alice did say, but in a forum that the rest of us do not have access to.

« Reply #686 on: January 29, 2010, 01:41:08 PM »
Alright, I went looking through all the posts since Jam's big declaration, and the closest I could find to what Ker mentioned is this.

Huh, combined with the infinite time length for LYLO, that does mean an unwinnable scenario for Town.

Okay, in light of Jam's flip, I'm going to consider UK and Sodium both cleared. If anyone has any issues for the logic as to why I think Excal is Town in post #617, now is the time to speak up.

It's interesting to note that both DT and Carthrat were the people principally voting Jam today, and DT on D1 was first on Pesco, then on NEETz, only moving to Chaore when Chaore outright claimed an Anti-Town faction. At the same time...that's almost too much vote-jumping for Scum-DREAD THOMAS. D2 he continues the attack on NEETz, and D3/D4 attacks Jam, around the time when he's joined in on by Carthrat.

I'm honestly not sure what to make of it.

Kerigis makes no sense to me right now. Flying under the radar to the point where I forgot he existed, voting UK over Chaore even after Chaore went on his little nonsense rampage and not showing up again, though his Nietz vote D2 is for alright reasons even if it is on a Town wagon. Ever since, he persists in his attention on UK, even to the point of ignoring other people, in fact D1 he voted UK, D2 he took a brief break to off Nietz, then D3 he voted UK, then D4...oh wait he moved to Sodium now.

On the one hand, he puts craptons of undue attention on UK even during times when it's not likely she'll be lynched (i.e. D1). On the other hand, ever since, he's had a...wonderful voting history of voting pretty much solely for Townies. Top pick for Scum atm.

So...  yeah.  You've got a mention of me, and you've got a mention of Rat/Tom on Jam.  But no mention linking us, nor of my being on Jam.  It...  really isn't a very good fit at all.

Which means that I'm now pretty damn certain that Ker is scum.  I can see trying to make linkages as Town, that's the game, after all.  But the accreditation to nothing doesn't make sense for Town since if you aren't paying attention now, when are you going to pay attention?  More to the point, my limited experience with Ker tells me that if he was actually paying attention to the arguments being made in order to figure out who was scum, this is not a mistake he would have made.

Which suggests that either he was trying to tie himself to Alice in order to mislead us, or he's able to talk about the game with Alice, heard him say that, and just forgot that none of the rest of us had in trying to get something out.

This is backed up by the way that he managed to basically stay out of the public eye the whole game.  Show up infrequently, make boring if servicable posts that won't offend and won't get people looking at him when a mislynch happens.  And pick someone that looks good if you're on their case, but isn't likely to get lynched.  Especially with the lukewarm support being offered.

I mean, picking UK on Day 1 when she isn't really in contention.  A safe vote on Nietz Day 2, while still mostly picking on UK, and a vote made mostly for the same reasons as everyone else on the train to boot.  Then Day 3, where he might have had UK voted off, except that either Alice or Rat is his scumbuddy, and they represent the tie vote and the go ahead for the Serp train.

Hell, even switching on Day 4 just has him sitting on someone else we now highly suspect to be town.  Really, the thing he conveniently fails to mention in his last post is the fact that the other two people are either on confirmed town, or haven't voted at all, in spite of having more than enough time to do so.

With all that said, I don't think there's really a whole lot left that needs to be said.  I'm still on the fence as it regards Rat/Alice, but I think a flip or two will definately help with that decision.

So let's get started.

##Vote: Kerigis

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #687 on: January 29, 2010, 02:05:22 PM »
You... metal... bend!

Quote from: alice
Carthrat: Satisfied with him for now. Before someone goes "OMG ALICE IS BEING INCONSISTENT", unlike the above, he did not spend most of his post on a reporter-style play-by-play, and also he actually brings up actual points. Definetly someone to watch on later days, but he has a history of being quiet on D1. Also will probably hate me for the length of this post.

How right you were.

I don't even know how to begin judging Alice. I literally can't sift through all those words; effort simply drains away, replaced by a numbing apathy and a desire to leap out a window. Not really going to even try and deconstruct each post.

What I CAN get is that once the Chaore train started getting hot, he left and ran off to Sodium. I dunno, if he's scum he would've been better off going after another train if he wanted to try and save his buddy. The other coordinated thing that might be getting done here is 'Ok, I'll get off this train to buy time- you guys go lynch someone else!' Dread Thomas jumped on Nietz, Alice on Sodium, both were original and neither went anywhere.

Also, Alice seems to have taken many opportunities to gun after Sodium this game, but apart from the "I HAVE YOU NOW SODIUM oh wait no I don't" moment in day three, he hasn't really put the pressure on with that case.

I actually want to know why you haven't tried to lynch him harder earlier. I mean...

Quote from: Alice
I'd seriously have voted Sodium a longass time ago - he's quite horrible. So was Nietz, and Kanako, and Serp.

Well yeah okay many people sucked, but you really have been poking at him like all game but never seriously voted him, as far as I can tell. It's not exactly been a new case out of you. The only post-day-1 vote was quickly removed and appeared to be off some mistake. The actions don't seem to match the sentiment.

Excarashi: The handy list Sodium posted earlier makes it pretty easy to want to lynch Excal from that alone for me. Surely Chaore was bussed by somebody is what I keep thinking, and I can very easily see him slot into an Excal/Tom or Excal/Alice team from that owing to the way Alice fled the train and started a new one; it'd make sense to put eggs in both baskets and cash in on busing as well as possibly getting an alternate train.

Quote from: DT
Rat is quick to attack me over Jam despite him also voting Jam
oh wow. Are you actually holding this against me, or just pointing it out or what? What are you trying to say here?

Ninja: Annnnd a vote on Keri, huh. I was kinda thinking about Keri/Alice before. I'm going to have to consider Keri/Alice vs. Excal/Alice (vs. Keri/Excal I guess, although that I actually can't see in the posts, never mind here.) Offhand, though, Keri/Alice does seem more likely based on d4 play; the omission I mentioned before and the attribution Excal pointed out do seem worrisome.

Actually thinking of it that way it's really, really easy to see Keri either trying to pin himself to Alice or actually being buddies there. If I had to call it now I'd likely vote him since it's hard to see that out of a townie.

But I don't, and I'm gonna try and go through stuff again tomorrow. Although I like his points recently I'm not sure about Excal at all.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #688 on: January 29, 2010, 03:08:46 PM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game! Day 5 LYLO Vote Count

Kerigis (1): Excal

No Vote Cast: Everyone else

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Sodium has been prodded for inactivity.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 05:02:54 PM by No Doubt Kil Gaud »

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #689 on: January 29, 2010, 04:10:03 PM »
Whoops. Sorry about that.

Edible: What happened to your re-read anyways?

Carth: Got the list from UK Day 2.

Uh yeah. Still think Tom and Kerigis are scum, both their posts seemed like they were just putting whatever out, and maybe I shouldn't say that Alice is clear. That's about everything that changed for me from the newest posts. Still not voting, but if I were, it'd be either Tom or Kerigis.