Author Topic: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Game Over  (Read 68986 times)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #390 on: January 19, 2010, 09:54:24 PM »
I don't know which game you're reading, but Kanako was getting more flak than both of them in the one that I was reading.  The only person that really cared about Sodium was Alice.  The only person that really cared about Nietz were Tom and Keregis.  Every other opinion of him I saw was just waffly.

I recall all three being" what the hell?

As for how it's relevant, it was tagged on to the end of my post to respond to an earlier point. I forget which once because I honestly don't care.

You have your little case. It's uncounterable. You're wrong. I just have to try to make it so you don't secure my lynch while I try to secure and actual scum lynch.

(And yes, that was another subliminal tell :P)

If you never advance beyond beying a noob, you're a noob no matter how many games you've played. The question is not 'is this his first game?' as much as 'is he still as bad as I remember him being?'.

He wasn't THIS bad.

For only making one clear case rather than trying to make 5 at once and as such being confusing and contradictory? Making multiple cases and being unable to choose between them has been my downfall in recent games. And in addition I honestly feel the case against you is that good.

Well, K4U's case is. Your's still remains ass. But of course, anything you say now will just be parroting her ^-^

So, yeah, I think basically I can ignore anything you two say about me unless it's actually new content.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #391 on: January 19, 2010, 10:14:03 PM »
He wasn't THIS bad.
Not from what I recall, but I suppose at best this is a matter of YMMV.

This discussion clearly isn't getting anywhere. I will raise a question, though - if UK herself is willing to admit 'the case being made against me is valid', why does no-one else seem to agree?

Meanwhile, contributions from not myself, UK or K4U would be appreciated. Especially contributions from a certain onbashira-wielding goddess.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #392 on: January 19, 2010, 10:56:51 PM »
This discussion clearly isn't getting anywhere. I will raise a question, though - if UK herself is willing to admit 'the case being made against me is valid', why does no-one else seem to agree?

I think I know, but I'll let them answer.

And remember, it's K4U's case I find valid :P. But yeah, we'll talk in circles from here.

Meanwhile, contributions from not myself, UK or K4U would be appreciated. Especially contributions from a certain onbashira-wielding goddess.

They would be rather nice, ne?

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #393 on: January 19, 2010, 11:03:28 PM »
##Request Replacement

It's obvious that I've just been a detriment this game. I've been so fucking busy.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #394 on: January 19, 2010, 11:22:19 PM »
@Edible: mainly a Kanako flip would get info on Serp (more Scummy if Kanako flips Town, on the other hand gains a small amount of Townie Cred(TM) if Kanako flips Scum), UK (similarly) and Roukan, or at least would justify Roukan's behaviour more. It's not my main option, I'd by far more want NEETz lynched, and still do, ESPECIALLY in light of his recent quitting (christ Nietz, do you have to play exactly according to your Scum Meta in this game?)

Will read over the recent back-and-forth case on UK after I finish some assignments due tomorrow, but I'm still pretty certain that the best choice for today's lynch is Nietz.

@Nietz: sigh...

@Kanako: sigh...
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #395 on: January 19, 2010, 11:30:21 PM »
##Request Replacement
I get the feeling this is the last time we run a 17-player game. T_T

Mod question: If replacements can't be found for Nietz/Kanako, what happens?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #396 on: January 19, 2010, 11:49:41 PM »
...Kanako as well?

Dammit. I'll say this. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them were scum. And Alice I believe is correct about Nietz' scum meta.

« Reply #397 on: January 19, 2010, 11:53:36 PM »
@Rou: I'm not asking for a fine-toothed comb. I'd like to see something, anything at all about anyone who's not UK, even just one-line reports. Hell, by now there's been a moderate amount of posting that isn't on D1. Right now you just look like "UD was indefensible... so I'm just going to be UD Mk. II: Now With Less RAEG".

Even given how strongly Alice (who himself looks way pro-town) thinks Rou is town... I like my vote where it is. Even if one vote out of 15 probably isn't actually any pressure. :V

@UK: I will point out, though, that Lyncher wasn't on the list in the signups of potential roles, so he's 100% in the clear on that.

@Nietz, Kanako: Really now? Really? >=|

I doubt Kilga can find two replacements, even if he can find one when we've had one already. If they don't end up being modkills, I'd be willing to hammer on either to get them gone like they want to be.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #398 on: January 19, 2010, 11:55:24 PM »
@UK: I will point out, though, that Lyncher wasn't on the list in the signups of potential roles, so he's 100% in the clear on that.

Damn, and here I was hoping that there was actually an explanation for all this bullshit.

I doubt Kilga can find two replacements, even if he can find one when we've had one already. If they don't end up being modkills, I'd be willing to hammer on either to get them gone like they want to be.

given we took Rou out of retirement for this, the replacement pool is desperately small.

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #399 on: January 19, 2010, 11:57:52 PM »
@UK: There is a list of roles. Lyncher isn't on them. Why did you even think this?

@Rou: I already talked about UK. Your case on her is stupid and due to circumstances and earlier actions I think she's town. Kitten's case has a lot of words in it but disregards how boneheaded gamestart must have been if they were actually scumbuddies. I also find the post mentioned where she goes 'gj Chaore' to... be pretty much amongst the last things I expect out of a scumteam.

Quote from: Alice
@Nietz: sigh...

@Kanako: sigh...

ninja'd by stuff

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #400 on: January 20, 2010, 12:05:02 AM »
@UK: There is a list of roles. Lyncher isn't on them. Why did you even think this?

Because UD attacks me, focuses on my for his entire tenure. Then Rou comes in and...does the same thing? I didn't look at the role list to be honest. But it seemed to make sense, since that would allow for Rou to not be scum while still pursuing a rather terrible case on me. Well, badly reasoned case, and not even LOOKING at other players.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #401 on: January 20, 2010, 12:06:25 AM »
Everyone asking to be replaced can kiss my ass.  I hate replacements.

Let's go, Mr. Zeppy.

##Geisterwand: Kanako

We had better lynch Nietz after this.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #402 on: January 20, 2010, 12:08:33 AM »
...is that really a dayvig, Edible?

Part of me is morbidly curious why this wasn't used on UD, but part of me kinda things it might have been for the better it wasn't.

Edible

« Reply #403 on: January 20, 2010, 12:10:54 AM »
Simple.  I mentioned this earlier, but there's almost no chance UD/Rou is scum if Chaore flipped red.

And yes, I just dayvigged Kanako.  Fuck replacements.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #404 on: January 20, 2010, 12:12:45 AM »
@Rou: I'm not asking for a fine-toothed comb. I'd like to see something, anything at all about anyone who's not UK, even just one-line reports.
Fine.

UncertainKitten - Shouldn't need to add to what I've already said.
Kitten4u - Seems solid so far. Nothing in particular I disagree with.
Edible - Not much to work with really. He's on the Nietz wagon now, though, so I feel that lynch will turn up more info on him.
Jam-Kiske - Has done...what, exactly?
Carthrat - Uncertain about for the same reason I dislike Zak - taking UD's ad hominem as a pro-town move. Nothing much beyond that and an insistence on hammering, though.
Serpentarius - Iffy jump on the Chaore wagon yesterday, and went for Kanako today because he didn't want to put Nietz closer. Again, seeing a few lynches will probably make this clearer.
Zakeri - In retrospect, the iffiness of Zak's claim on UD is sort of counteracted by the fact he was on Chaore nigh-instantly. Unless they were planning to bus Chaore since the start of D1, that's pretty iffy.
Nietz - Is apparently no longer here. Very comfortable with this lynch, though.
Alice - Interesting in that he started on Chaore, then jumped off onto Sodium and Kanako by the end of the day. Also on Nietz (whose lynch seems far more informative than Kanako's, IMO...)
Kerigis - Why are so many people saying so little? T_T
Arashi - Besides the point made about the mystery dice rolls, not much to fault here.
Sodium - SAY MORE
Kanako - SAY MOohwait
EvilTom - Linked himself heavily to the Nietz lynch. Again, the flip will probably tell, but I'm leaning Town here.

See how long that is? How long it took to read? How little it actually does?

Yeah, me too.

Quote from: Carth Onasi
I already talked about UK. Your case on her is stupid and due to circumstances and earlier actions I think she's town.
And yet UK herself admits the points against her are viable. Does this mean she's giving up too easily, or you're not giving the case enough credit?

Cut by a dayvig. Guess I sort of want to be wrong about Kanako now. :/

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #405 on: January 20, 2010, 12:15:28 AM »
EBWOP:
I think I know, but I'll let them answer.
Hell, doesn't this statement set off alarm bells in anyone else's head? She's basically asking other people to produce her defense for her. If that isn't anti-Town I don't know what is.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #406 on: January 20, 2010, 12:16:52 AM »
Considering Geisterwand means "Ghost-Wound" or "Spirit-Wound" and is probably also the name of some powerful magical attack in RKS, and also considering that Edible just stated that he dayvigged Kanako as well, yes, that was a dayvigging of Kanako :P

@Edible: why Kanako over NEETz? NEETz was more Scummy than Kanako imho.
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Edible

« Reply #407 on: January 20, 2010, 12:18:01 AM »
Considering Geisterwand means "Ghost-Wound" or "Spirit-Wound" and is probably also the name of some powerful magical attack in RKS, and also considering that Edible just stated that he dayvigged Kanako as well, yes, that was a dayvigging of Kanako :P

@Edible: why Kanako over NEETz? NEETz was more Scummy than Kanako imho.

See previous statement about "We had better lynch Nietz today".

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #408 on: January 20, 2010, 12:19:51 AM »
Geisterwand is Schwer-Muta's special attack, yes. Though I remember it being a barrier more than a weapon...then again that might be me looking too far into it. Waiting for a mod to speak up...>_>

Edible

« Reply #409 on: January 20, 2010, 12:22:00 AM »
EBWOP: Also, I was sitting on my thumbs all damn day waiting for both Nietz and Kanako to show up and say something, then they both cop out.

Massive :V leading to homicidal tendencies.

Ninja by Rou:

Mods didn't clarify how to activate my vigs, so I asked them to let me choose.  It was a tossup between Geisterwand and Overly Elaborate Trap.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #411 on: January 20, 2010, 12:25:29 AM »
EBWOP:Hell, doesn't this statement set off alarm bells in anyone else's head? She's basically asking other people to produce her defense for her. If that isn't anti-Town I don't know what is.

lulz at misrep! Read what you asked

if UK herself is willing to admit 'the case being made against me is valid', why does no-one else seem to agree?

Why should I answer that? I mean, I can't even see where the hell you came up with that last line given this exchange. I...you know what Rou? I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that. I'd like to assume someone intelligent wouldn't say that. Maybe you just weren't paying attention or something. So we'll just pretend that didn't happen.

Simple.  I mentioned this earlier, but there's almost no chance UD/Rou is scum if Chaore flipped red.

And yes, I just dayvigged Kanako.  Fuck replacements.

I meant on D1, before Cha's flip.

And yet UK herself admits the points against her are viable. Does this mean she's giving up too easily, or you're not giving the case enough credit?

More misrep! I love playing with Rou, because I can expect at least a line of misrep in almost every post ^-^.

I said that K4U's points against me were viable.

See previous statement about "We had better lynch Nietz today".

And if Kana somehow flips town? What of me and Serp, among other players?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #412 on: January 20, 2010, 12:29:47 AM »
* Uncertain Mikeneko Rock sighs

I'm going to get an aneurysm if I keep responding to the misreps Rou throws at me. Since he's still likely town I think I will make good on just ignoring any rehashes of the old arguments against me by him. It's liable to just piss him and I off.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #413 on: January 20, 2010, 12:36:26 AM »
Why should I answer that? I mean, I can't even see where the hell you came up with that last line given this exchange.
I read it as saying 'there's something wrong with the case, but I'll let someone else point it out rather than do it myself'. Saying 'there's a reason people are ignoring the sensible points being made' is an oxymoron.

I said that K4U's points against me were viable.
Where did I specify I meant my points exactly? Is it a crime for me not to produce an entire case in painstaking (and therefore incredibly boring) detail?

I'm going to get an aneurysm if I keep responding to the misreps Rou throws at me. Since he's still likely town I think I will make good on just ignoring any rehashes of the old arguments against me by him. It's liable to just piss him and I off.
AtE, backing off.

Regardless, I'll accept that we don't have much to work with until the mods show up. :|

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #414 on: January 20, 2010, 12:41:15 AM »
I read it as saying 'there's something wrong with the case, but I'll let someone else point it out rather than do it myself'. Saying 'there's a reason people are ignoring the sensible points being made' is an oxymoron.

It's already been pointed out that your points are ass. By several people. We've belabored this forever.

AtE, backing off.

Regardless, I'll accept that we don't have much to work with until the mods show up. :|

Not precisely an AtE, more like a "sorry about the rather...harsh sentiments in the last post"

Where did I specify I meant my points exactly? Is it a crime for me not to produce an entire case in painstaking (and therefore incredibly boring) detail?

When your details are shitty, it doesn't reflect well on you. You have a rather special situation though. Normally I'd be assuming you were scum (which isn't too hard to do given you and UD's play). Given the situation, I have to assume you are town. It's rather irritating, to be honest.

Anyway, with your clarification it's a bit more understandable. Don't think I have an answer for that one.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #415 on: January 20, 2010, 12:47:40 AM »
It's already been pointed out that your points are ass. By several people. We've belabored this forever.
And, well, I don't agree. I think the namedrop early D1 has more weight than people are willing to give it credit for, and I won't budge on that opinion.
And as for K4U's case? Are you giving up too early, or are people deliberately ignoring self-admitted scummy mistakes? Because that's the sort of behaviour I could only imagine of scum with regards to buddies, myself.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #416 on: January 20, 2010, 12:54:31 AM »
And, well, I don't agree. I think the namedrop early D1 has more weight than people are willing to give it credit for, and I won't budge on that opinion.

Well, I doubt you really could. Again, I know you're wrong, so I know the others are right to disregard it

(There it is again folks!)

And as for K4U's case? Are you giving up too early, or are people deliberately ignoring self-admitted scummy mistakes? Because that's the sort of behaviour I could only imagine of scum with regards to buddies, myself.

Ah ah! There's a slight thing here. I didn't make any "scummy mistakes". What I did was become the unfortunate victim of bad luck with regards to a players flip. However, anyone who buys that argument isn't worth their salt as a scumhunter. I don't think I'm being ignored, so much as there are bigger fish to fry.

Well, I guess there's one other contributing factor but I could be wrong and would rather not provide an excuse that I haven't already.

Another point on "self admitted scummy mistakes"...hi Mr. Pot ^-^.

Edible

« Reply #417 on: January 20, 2010, 12:59:26 AM »
And if Kana somehow flips town? What of me and Serp, among other players?

I don't think I'm being ignored, so much as there are bigger fish to fry.

Answering your question with a statement you just made.  There are too many ifs about several players until we know Kanako's and Nietz's alignments.  It'll be easier to sort shit out after that.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #418 on: January 20, 2010, 01:14:29 AM »
Answering your question with a statement you just made.  There are too many ifs about several players until we know Kanako's and Nietz's alignments.  It'll be easier to sort shit out after that.

Makes sense. I should have thought of that.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #419 on: January 20, 2010, 01:49:13 AM »
Kanako, playing Sichte Meister (Vanilla, TOWN-ALIGNED) got Party Wand!

Kanako's vote and all votes on Kanako have been removed.

Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game! Day 2 Vote Count

UncertainKitten (2): Roukanken, Kitten4u
Nietz (6): EvilTom, Alice Margatroid, Kerigis, Edible, Jam, Rat
Zakeri (0): Kanako
Kanako (0): UncertainKitten, Nietz, Sodium, Serpentarius
Roukanken (1): Arashi

No vote cast: Zakeri, UncertainKitten, Nietz, Sodium, Serpentarius

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. You have <13.5 hours remaining.

I will try to find a replacement for Nietz, for all the good it is likely to do.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"