Author Topic: Patchy Quest Again: A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 88897 times)

Toasty

Re: Patchy Quest Again: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #720 on: December 28, 2009, 03:14:21 AM »
>by which is meant "some water," to avoid pissing off Remilia AGAIN

>She doesn't have to know. The SDM does not give regular breathalyzer tests. Now, order the weakest ALCHOHOL you can.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #721 on: December 28, 2009, 03:15:48 AM »
>Yeah, Flandre and Remilia are really happy with us right now. If we can cheer Sakuya up, we can be one big happy family~
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #722 on: December 28, 2009, 03:19:40 AM »
>try to look Reisen in the eyes and see if the glasses prevent their scariness

>You can't really see them properly, they can do not disturb you.

> Turn away from looking directly into Reisen's eyes
> Rabbitfist Reisen
> Approach Yuyuko and Youmu
> Ghostfist Yuyuko and Halffist Youmu
> "I talked to Yukari about the Jeff K Anon situation and she said she'd talk about it with you.  Have you met with her yet?"

>We got the Secret Seashell... I think we already got the one from Murasa too. We did, didn't we?  ???
>"Hmm... I think I've gotten both of those already, but thank you!"
>Go over to Yuyuko and Youmu, tell about the plan to have you all (As in Yuyuko, Yukari, Alice, and yourself) go down to the underground and try to solve this Jeff K. Anon problem once and for all.
>Ask either of them if they know of a Secret Item

>"I tried," says Reisen with a shrug. "Sorry I didn't have anything for you."
>You do not have a have a rabbit fist, but your own suffices.
>You approach Youmu and Yuyuko.
>You do not have those kinds of fists!
>"We were making our way to Yukari's home," says Yuyuko, "And thought it wouldn't be a bad time to have refreshments."
>You mention taking a trip underground. "That makes some sense," says Yuyuko, "I don't think I've had the opportunity to visit the Oni's City, anyways. But, why is Alice being brought along."

>Order the weakest alchohol tenshi can offer

>She doesn't have to know. The SDM does not give regular breathalyzer tests. Now, order the weakest ALCHOHOL you can.

>Yeah, Flandre and Remilia are really happy with us right now. If we can cheer Sakuya up, we can be one big happy family~

>You debate whether you can get away with late afternoon drinkies or not.

>_

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #723 on: December 28, 2009, 03:24:18 AM »
>In the end, Its probably best not to try it. You've still work to do anyway.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #724 on: December 28, 2009, 03:25:03 AM »
> "Yukari mentioned that Jeff's soul might be able to be stored in a vessel, like a doll.  If it might involve dolls, Alice is probably the best person to have around, wouldn't you agree?"

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #725 on: December 28, 2009, 03:26:02 AM »
>"Yukari suggested putting Jeff's spirit into a doll, which would be quite interesting for at least Alice and Medicine, and help with the non-corporeal problem without having to mess with much else. Asking him about it and figuring out how to get him into it when no one else can sense him is a different problem that we'll have to visit to get a good shot at."
>ponder
>"Keine could at least tell that there was something missing from the history of his hat... she might be able to help, but I'm not sure."
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #726 on: December 28, 2009, 03:43:53 AM »
>In the end, Its probably best not to try it. You've still work to do anyway.

>Yeah. And heaven knows Remilia will find out.

> "Yukari mentioned that Jeff's soul might be able to be stored in a vessel, like a doll.  If it might involve dolls, Alice is probably the best person to have around, wouldn't you agree?"

>"Yukari suggested putting Jeff's spirit into a doll, which would be quite interesting for at least Alice and Medicine, and help with the non-corporeal problem without having to mess with much else. Asking him about it and figuring out how to get him into it when no one else can sense him is a different problem that we'll have to visit to get a good shot at."
>ponder
>"Keine could at least tell that there was something missing from the history of his hat... she might be able to help, but I'm not sure."

>"Presuming he has one, of course," says Yuyuko. "I believe that was one of the issues in question? Well, I suppose we could do that. Alice would be helpful with that."
>Yuyuko rubs her chin. "I recall that Keine couldn't really find anything?"

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #727 on: December 28, 2009, 03:45:58 AM »
>"True. So then, once you finish eating, shall we go get Alice and then be off to Yukari's house?"
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #728 on: December 28, 2009, 03:54:32 AM »
>"True. So then, once you finish eating, shall we go get Alice and then be off to Yukari's house?"

>"You can go fetch Alice," says Yuyuko. "We'll meet you both at the Yakumo home?"

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #729 on: December 28, 2009, 03:57:04 AM »
>"You can go fetch Alice," says Yuyuko. "We'll meet you both at the Yakumo home?"

>_
>"That would be fine, but I'm afraid I don't know where it is. If you'll tell me how to get there, I'll be off to get Alice right away."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #730 on: December 28, 2009, 03:59:02 AM »
>"... wait, no, I think I passed by it on the way to the mountains. I hope Chen can restrain herself."
>make mental note to talk to Minoriko, Shizuha, and Letty sometime

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #731 on: December 28, 2009, 04:01:10 AM »
> Are there current plans to release Patchy Quest in any language besides English?

Chaore

« Reply #732 on: December 28, 2009, 04:04:37 AM »
> Are there current plans to release Patchy Quest in any language besides English?
>MY SCHTICK. AND KILL EVERYTHING ONE OF PATCHES.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #733 on: December 28, 2009, 04:17:08 AM »
>"That would be fine, but I'm afraid I don't know where it is. If you'll tell me how to get there, I'll be off to get Alice right away."

>"... wait, no, I think I passed by it on the way to the mountains. I hope Chen can restrain herself."
>make mental note to talk to Minoriko, Shizuha, and Letty sometime

>Yuyuko nods. "It's very unobtrusive, so it is rather easy to overlook. Just the way Yukari likes it."
>You make a note to go visit the Akis, and Letty if you can find her.

>Orzese.

>MY SCHTICK. AND KILL EVERYTHING ONE OF PATCHES.

>STOP ASKING AND ADMIT TO THE ARMENIA GENOCIDE ALREADY.

>_

Chaore

« Reply #734 on: December 28, 2009, 04:18:19 AM »
>NEVER- I mean what?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #735 on: December 28, 2009, 04:23:41 AM »
>"Right! I'll be on my way, then."
>Go see Alice, ask her if the dolls you had asked her to make are done, and then tell her we're off to the Yakumo residence to meet Yukari and Yuyuko. If Hourai is repaired, compliment her wonderful repair job.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #736 on: December 28, 2009, 04:25:26 AM »
>Go see Alice, ask her if the dolls you had asked her to make are done, and then tell her we're off to the Yakumo residence to meet Yukari and Yuyuko. If Hourai is repaired, compliment her wonderful repair job.

> Not yet.
> Before we do that, talk to Tenshi and get all the juicy details about what happened with her and Reimu after she discovered the UFO

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #737 on: December 28, 2009, 04:27:40 AM »
> Not yet.
> Before we do that, talk to Tenshi and get all the juicy details about what happened with her and Reimu after she discovered the UFO
>Yes, totally do this.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #738 on: December 28, 2009, 04:28:15 AM »
>learn Turkish

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #739 on: December 28, 2009, 04:36:48 AM »
>NEVER- I mean what?

>Post WWI Turkish history, holmes.

>You start out.

> Not yet.

>Yes, totally do this.

>Then you decide to pester Tenshi.
>You ask her about the aftermath of the UFO discovery. "It was great!" Tenshi says through a giggle. "She went right up to Byakuren's tent, and they got a huge shouting match over whether Byakuren was spying on her or not! Then the sun went away and Reimu lost interest."

>learn Turkish

>You don't have time for that!

>_

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #740 on: December 28, 2009, 04:40:32 AM »
>should probably check up on Byakuren, then
>make mental note to blame Nue for this

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #741 on: December 28, 2009, 04:40:50 AM »
>"Hmm, so Byakuren can use these UFOs to spy on people? Or perhaps Reimu was simply being paranoid. Maybe it was best after all that we haven't had that blue one around with us all this time..."
>Lets do this^ now. Best to finish up our current business before getting mixed up in Byakuren's.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #742 on: December 28, 2009, 04:55:13 AM »
>should probably check up on Byakuren, then
>make mental note to blame Nue for this

>"Hmm, so Byakuren can use these UFOs to spy on people? Or perhaps Reimu was simply being paranoid. Maybe it was best after all that we haven't had that blue one around with us all this time...">Lets do this^ now. Best to finish up our current business before getting mixed up in Byakuren's.

>"Who knows!" says Tenshi. "Either way, it's great!"
>You make a mental note to blame Nue. And decide to finish up your prior engagements before engaging in new ones.
>Instead you trek back to Alice's place. Shanghai admits you inside. You see that Alice has Hourai mostly fixed up now, but she's presently missing an arm.
>"Oh, is it time to go?" she asks.

>_

>_

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #743 on: December 28, 2009, 04:57:57 AM »
>"If it's not too much trouble. Though I think we can wait a little longer if re-arming Hourai won't take long."
>if Alice is willing to leave now, go; otherwise, standby until Hourai's fixed up
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 05:00:34 AM by E-Saturn »

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #744 on: December 28, 2009, 04:59:33 AM »
> "You can finish up Hourai first.  Yuyuko's currently eating, so I'm sure you've got some time."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #745 on: December 28, 2009, 05:06:43 AM »
>Koakuma may have ruined your love life, and Yukari may have been a stupid idea to even think of trying to get, but... ponder whether going for Alice might work out.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #746 on: December 28, 2009, 05:11:28 AM »
>Koakuma may have ruined your love life, and Yukari may have been a stupid idea to even think of trying to get, but... ponder whether going for Alice might work out.
> Just ponder, don't do it.

Chaore

« Reply #747 on: December 28, 2009, 05:13:34 AM »
>What is with you and trying to shack up with everyone, Slap yourself awake, There is business to be done!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #748 on: December 28, 2009, 05:15:04 AM »
>"If it's not too much trouble. Though I think we can wait a little longer if re-arming Hourai won't take long."
>if Alice is willing to leave now, go; otherwise, standby until Hourai's fixed up

>"I can get it done pretty quickly," says Alice. "Have a seat."

> "You can finish up Hourai first.  Yuyuko's currently eating, so I'm sure you've got some time."

>You have a seat. One of the dolls quickly brings you a cup of tea. Alice sets to work with a rather dizzying pace; you'd never dare to try to move a needle that fast for fear of perforating yourself.

>You don't know if you could handle dolls all the time, to be honest.

> Just ponder, don't do it.

>What is with you and trying to shack up with everyone, Slap yourself awake, There is business to be done!

>In short order, before you have to take drastic action, Alice finishes and Hourai floats away, waving her arms happily.
>"Lead the way?" says Alice gathering up her Grimoire, and gestures to a few dolls to follow her.

>_

Toasty

« Reply #749 on: December 28, 2009, 06:06:22 AM »
>Kiss alice on the way, end MariAri trend. Start PatchyAri.