Author Topic: Ask-a-staffer-mania IIDX 17th Style - Mint  (Read 34567 times)

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
Re: Ask-a-staffer-mania IIDX 17th Style - Mint
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2011, 01:44:44 PM »
That was only for Fever. Portable 3 fixed that problem iirc, but it really doesn't bug me that much anyway since I don't play for score.

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2011, 04:05:14 PM »
Actually autocorrect was in Black Square too. It used to be in Trilogy before they patched it and made it optional :V

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2011, 06:20:21 PM »
Do you think there's any point to #touhou-meido existing in its current state? It seems a bit redundant to have both that and #shrinemaiden.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2011, 09:01:26 PM »
Why is this the best goddamn font ever?

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2011, 11:00:14 PM »
So, how's your love life stack up to mine? (I posted it for you to read)

How's the weather right now where you live?

What's your favorite food?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2011, 11:42:55 AM »
Who would win in a fight between Goku and Superman?

[Letty]
Which form of Goku, and which form of Superman? Both of these are important.

Do you think there's any point to #touhou-meido existing in its current state? It seems a bit redundant to have both that and #shrinemaiden.

[Letty]
People still use it? #touhou-meido serves a purpose, and that purpose is not a chat room for the CPMC community, so no, if the current state of the channel is that, I don't think there's a point. Why even have that name at all if it's not going to be used for Maid RPG gaming?

Why is this the best goddamn font ever?

[Letty]

[Letty]
If you unironically like this font, you don't belong in this world. Your posts will be as empty as your soul, and forumkind will ill need a poster such as you.

So, how's your love life stack up to mine? (I posted it for you to read)

How's the weather right now where you live?

What's your favorite food?

[Letty]
Our love lives can't really compare due to the situations. Forgive me for sounding callous, but you helped bring the outcomes on yourself in both instances. It's not that you did anything wrong, but you did exactly what you said you did. You took a gamble. Twice, actually. You spent quite a bit of money to travel across the country for something that wasn't sure-fire, and you proposed to a girl that, despite how long you've known her, you repeatedly dated and, I assume, for not very long. You gambled big when the odds were very much against you, but you were blinded by your emotions and didn't know any better. I've definitely strayed down that path. I think many of us have. Unfortunately, you took a leap of faith and found no ground. That said, I do feel for you.

[Letty]
The weather is pretty normal. It's been hot and a little humid, but that's nothing a little swimming won't solve. I miss winter, though.

[Letty]
You know, I find that I can eat myself sick on a good batch of chili. I once ate 14 bowls in a day. I had no regrets.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2011, 12:09:51 PM »
  [Letty]
If you unironically like this font, you don't belong in this world. Your posts will be as empty as your soul, and forumkind will ill need a poster such as you.
Why are you such a copycat?
Do you ever spend a lot of big money after a great achievement in life, or do you try not to use as much money as possible?
by the way it was super saiyan 666 Gogeta who is the son of goku and vegeta who was fighting superman, because day are my favorite animu couple three three three (not for the faint of heart)

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2011, 02:26:04 PM »
Why would you not want to be angry? >:(

Why is AT3 one of the worst things ever created?

What is wrong with anime these days, and what would you like to see more of?

What is the best non-rhythm game you've played?  The worst?

Why do we not talk more often?

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2011, 02:48:01 PM »
You realize this gives people pause right Are you related to Hitler?

If you could live in any foreign country for a year, which would it be?

Letty Edit: How did I manage to modify this post instead of posting another one? I'm dumb.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 12:21:20 PM by 不人気見解 »

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2011, 12:04:21 AM »
Thunderstorms: love 'em or hate 'em?

Ever seen a tornado before?

Ever been in a weather related disaster/emergency situation before?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2011, 12:21:31 PM »
  [Letty]
Sorry about now being around yesterday to answer my latest questions! Life beckons, sadly, but I will be back later today to handle this. There aren't too many days left, so if you have anything you want to ask, speak now or forever hold your peace!

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2011, 03:06:54 PM »
You had a life? I thought we were all goasts here.

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2011, 01:32:37 PM »
Why are you such a copycat?
Do you ever spend a lot of big money after a great achievement in life, or do you try not to use as much money as possible?

[Letty]
The only copies here are these three copies.

[Letty]
After a big achievement, sometimes I'll treat myself, but I try never to splurge on anything. I have things I need to save up for. Sadly, I can't seem to save money, though, just because of my current living situation.

Why would you not want to be angry? >:(

Why is AT3 one of the worst things ever created?

What is wrong with anime these days, and what would you like to see more of?

What is the best non-rhythm game you've played?  The worst?

Why do we not talk more often?
  [Letty]
Low blood pressure makes life livable, I think. Being mad just makes for living bad.

[Letty]
AT3 is what's wrong with anime today. It's no surprise to anyone that I like moe archetypes. However, one of the current moe trends, as we see with the AT series, is to pander. There's nothing wrong with a little bit of fanservice, but when a game series includes a "panic button" and has a loli that slowly loses clothes and gets cat ears and a tail for a special attack, there's a problem. We need less of that and more things like Madoka Magica.

[Letty]
Well, my favorite game is Rosenkreuzstilette, but if I had to pick a second, I'd probably go with Zone of the Enders. It has one of the best combat engines out there, and while the story is so very Kojima, I love just playing it. My dream game is a Sky Girls/Strike Witches crossover with the Zone of the Enders engine. Tell me that wouldn't be awesome. Worst game? I'm not in the market for terrible games, but Battle Arena Toshinden and Ehrgeiz are pretty atrocious members of my gaming library. Also, you can always hit me up on AIM, MSN, or GTalk, whichever you have.

If you could live in any foreign country for a year, which would it be?

[Letty]
I'm going to go the weeaboo route and say Japan, only because it's the only foreign country I'm most familiar with in my studies. The UK, Australia, and Canada would be easy choices due to the lack of a language barrier, but Japan as a country fascinates me. I've heard many stories about how broken their society is and can be, and I'd love to experience various aspects of the culture to see everything first-hand. It's one of the only foreign countries that I really have any desire to visit that I would feel safe and comfortable living in for an extended period of time. Also, I have a few friends in Japan, so that would make my stay a little cozier.

Thunderstorms: love 'em or hate 'em?

Ever seen a tornado before?

Ever been in a weather related disaster/emergency situation before?

[Letty]
I love stormy weather, as long as it's not knocking out power and internet. We apparently get tornadoes a lot around here, and the local campus has a tornado alarm for the occasion. I've yet to experience one myself, though. As for weather disasters, there was this one time that we had a heavy blizzard in April or May. For whatever reason, winter wouldn't end. This isn't a Touhou joke. This happened. I think when I was living overseas that I may have been in an earthquake, but I would've been too young to remember it.

You had a life? I thought we were all goasts here.

[Letty]
I'm gonna miss you, Kips.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2011, 03:01:03 PM »
Fireball Drossel or Fireball Charming Drossel?

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2011, 04:23:36 PM »
Are we likely to see Freudenstachel before we die or turn into bitter old men?

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2011, 04:35:48 PM »
At what point do chivalry and equality of the sexes clash?

What is your opinion on the current trends in government?

Would you kill a human being in defense of another?

If you could call a rose by any other name, what would it be?

How many unique names are listed in the song "Mambo No. 5" (without looking up the lyrics)?

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2011, 05:15:52 PM »
Fireball Drossel or Fireball Charming Drossel?

[Letty]
That's actually pretty tough. Both are equally awesome. Her Charming design bothered me at first, but it seems to be just as amazingly expressive as the original. I think I still have a soft spot for original Drossel, though, mostly because I have her figma. I can't imagine getting a Charming Drossel figma to stand would be very fun. I really wish I had the special edition Christmas Drossel. She had rocket skis.

Are we likely to see Freudenstachel before we die or turn into bitter old men?

[Letty]
Assuming you haven't done the latter, RKSF progress is kinda crazy right now. WOMI's been doing some serious work, so there's no doubt that if you don't magically see it by August, you'll see it in December.

At what point do chivalry and equality of the sexes clash?

What is your opinion on the current trends in government?

Would you kill a human being in defense of another?

If you could call a rose by any other name, what would it be?

How many unique names are listed in the song "Mambo No. 5" (without looking up the lyrics)?

[Letty]
Chivalry is dead. Many remnants of its original values remain, but it's an obsolete virtue in this day and age. As a result, the only thing that will clash with the concepts of sexual equality are primitive prejudices and the inaccurate mindset that either gender is weaker than the other, assuming you don't already think that gender is nothing more than a social construct.

[Letty]
Politics are not my forte, but many trends I notice in the higher echelons of society and political environments are all governed by the same basic principle: the deadly sin of greed. While absolute power corrupts absolutely, even moderate power brings moderate levels of corruption and a desire for more. While it's not true of all figures, it has been a common trend for centuries to watch those in higher political positions strive to line their own pockets at the expense of the people they speak for and help govern. These despicable actions are a poison that seeps slowly into the world around us, and as a result, not only this country but our world as a whole is in danger of total collapse. It's a sad truth. Also, I think it's hilarious to see headlines where "Democrats are putting pressure on Weiner."

[Letty]
A touchy subject. It all depends on circumstance, but I think I am just as capable as any other in killing someone in self-defense or in defense of another. It's not my first option, of course, because I am a pacifist by nature, thanks to some of the martial arts training I received when I was younger. Or I could just go the comedy option and say that I could kill anyone with my Hanzo-steel katana, for I know not what fear is, as long as I don my three-wolf moon shirt and have enough Mountain Dew flowing through my veins to keep me on the upper edge of human transcendence. That might be more accurate.

[Letty]
I'd call it a climbed.

[Letty]
Let's see... If I call the lyrics from the chorus properly, there are seven names with a theoretical eighth if "you" is actually in reference a Chinese name and a theoretical ninth if being with the previous eight girls makes him viable for you, the listener.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2011, 05:24:33 PM »

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2011, 10:11:30 PM »
Why do you prefer to be brutally honest as opposed to sugarcoating something?
For the record, it's a trait I like in people, even when I'm looking for sympathy

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

What's your main motivation in life?

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2011, 10:56:13 PM »
Have you considered posting your heated arguments in aqua font with Letty's picture beside them?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2011, 01:18:05 AM »
What's the dumbest thing you've ever done, looking back on it?
Magic Mithle?
Are you a mod or admin on a site other then this? How many forums that you once went to have either died out or just became shit?

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2011, 04:56:31 PM »
Why do you prefer to be brutally honest as opposed to sugarcoating something?
For the record, it's a trait I like in people, even when I'm looking for sympathy

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

What's your main motivation in life?

[Letty]
Sometimes, it's the only way people will listen. I don't do crazy things. I'm a very boring person. I did get run over by a car once. Main motivation? Probably my significant other (which I do not have). I tend to justify myself and my existence by my position in love. It's dangerous.

Have you considered posting your heated arguments in aqua font with Letty's picture beside them?

[Letty]
I can't say I haven't considered it. It'd be pretty humorous in a way. Maybe I should post like this all the time! (I will not post like this all the time.)

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done, looking back on it?
Magic Mithle?
Are you a mod or admin on a site other then this? How many forums that you once went to have either died out or just became shit?

[Letty]
Getting involved with someone I knew better than to get involved with. I know better spells than that. I'm a moderator-type person on BemaniStyle, sort of. I've been to many forums, and they either never evolved, went into a direction I didn't like, or became awesome and I still post there. Too many to count and describe.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2011, 09:59:51 PM »
What's the one thing you could do to make the world a better place? (Doesn't matter how big or small, just be realistic)

Would you call yourself a hopeless romantic?

Do you like cute things? How many "cute things" do you own, if any, and what are they?

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2011, 10:29:19 PM »
Where are you getting all these pictures of Letty?

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2011, 10:50:56 AM »
What's the one thing you could do to make the world a better place? (Doesn't matter how big or small, just be realistic)

Would you call yourself a hopeless romantic?

Do you like cute things? How many "cute things" do you own, if any, and what are they?

[Letty]
I decided that if I ever win the lottery, before I did anything with it, a large percentage would go to the St. Jude's Children's Hospital Fund. I think that counts.

[Letty]
I am, without a doubt, a hopeless romantic. It's almost sickening how cheesy and ridiculous I can be.

[Letty]
Cute things are the best, I think. I have a Haruhi-chan Yuki Nagato plushie that oozes adorable awesome.

Where are you getting all these pictures of Letty?

[Letty]
Time to reveal the secret. It's a Letty expressions chart I found on Safebooru. Figured it'd be perfect for this.

[Letty]
Well, that wraps up this week's edition of Ask-A-Staffer. I hope everyone enjoyed it, and I hope we all learned something new! Stay tuned for the next episode where we actually find out if Goku can defeat Superman or if such a battle is all for naught! The clue is there! See you next time!