Author Topic: 30 minutes or it's free!  (Read 145761 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: 30 minutes or it's free!
« Reply #600 on: March 03, 2010, 05:49:32 AM »
>"You guys are gonna knock me out in three sips with this stuff!"

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #601 on: March 03, 2010, 05:56:39 AM »
>"You guys are gonna knock me out in three sips with this stuff!"
> Mami scoffs.  "Kinda hard when you've only had two sips.  One more, do it!"
> You bring the dish to your lips again and feel someone clamp your nose shut.  Before you can react you see Suika grab your dish and tilt it back, funneling all of the sake down your throat.
> You shake Mami's hand off you nose and proceed to hack and cough to alleviate the burning going on in your throat.  Try as you might, you can't get the sake back up.
> "Lightweight."  Erii finishes her dish and goes for another.
> Though you just finished that dish, you still feel fine.  Maybe their isn't that much alcohol in it?
> "Good boy, you're starting to come around."  Suika hands your dish back to you, now full again.  "Want another?"
> You feel pretty good right now, and another dish sounds great.  Mami wasn't kidding when she said that oni knew how to party.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #602 on: March 03, 2010, 06:00:15 AM »
>Temptations~
>"Hey wait...if this is a party, shouldn't there be music?"

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #603 on: March 03, 2010, 06:12:21 AM »
>Temptations~
>"Hey wait...if this is a party, shouldn't there be music?"
> It's tempting, but with Suika watching you oh so intently, you decide to go for it and drain your dish in one go.
> "Attaboy!"  A great oni pat on your back brings you to coughing again.
> "Music?  Great idea, oi!"  Yuugi snaps her fingers and a different oni in a jacket comes out and sits at a small piano you had never noticed.  A lively, jaunty tune fills the air, and you're suddenly ready for another drink.
> Suika lifts her gourd just as you finish pouring.  "I'mma propose a toast.  To Toshiro, the greatest magical non-magical deliverator to ever drink with us Devas.  Kanpai!"
> "Kanpai!"  A chorus of yells, and then the sounds of drinking.  Down the hatch~
> As you set your dish down, you can feel your head start to swim.  It's a very pleasant feeling, like your head isn't completely attached to your body.  Your body feels pretty light too, and you wonder how the oni are feeling.
> Yuugi and Mami have taken to arguing, while Erii just tries to enjoy the music.  Suika tugs on your sleeve. 
> "Hey, I saw the way you were looking at her earlier.  You like her, don't you?"
> Clouds in your head, who is she talking about?

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #604 on: March 03, 2010, 06:19:49 AM »
>"Yeah, that tail is real pretty..."

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #605 on: March 03, 2010, 06:22:59 AM »
>"Yeah, that tail is real pretty..."
> "Tail?  Who are you talking about?  I was talking about Reimu, I saw you were staring at her before your read.  You thought you were pretty slick lookin' at her pits huh?"

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #606 on: March 03, 2010, 06:24:46 AM »
>"Oh! Well...she's legendary for them, you know. So, well, you get curious... Heh. She scares me, really."

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #607 on: March 03, 2010, 06:28:50 AM »
>"Oh! Well...she's legendary for them, you know. So, well, you get curious... Heh. She scares me, really."
> "Oh yeah, she's renowned for those.  But really, not after her?  Well now, this talk of a tail has interested.  Got a youkai in mind then?"
> "Sui, 's goin' on over there?"
> "Jus' talking to our delivery friend.  Think he fancies himself a little youkai."
> "Eh?  A youkai!?"  Mami nearly drops her bowl.  "A human and a youkai then?  Rather brave of you."
> "Who is it?  Spill spill!"
> You can feel them start to crowd in around you.  They seem nice enough, and they gave you such wonderful sake~, maybe you can tell them.

>_

« Reply #608 on: March 03, 2010, 06:31:03 AM »
> Instead of telling them outright, hum a tune. ...That is, if we know the tune.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #609 on: March 03, 2010, 06:37:00 AM »
> Instead of telling them outright, hum a tune. ...That is, if we know the tune.
> You try to hum something, but the piano is louder than you can hum.
> "Awww, no fair.  If you can't tell the Devas it must be someone baaaaad."
> "Could it be Yukari?  Nah, no tail.  What about Ran, she's got plenty of 'em?"
> "Oi, save us the trouble and spill, might be able to help ya, never know?"

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #610 on: March 03, 2010, 06:41:18 AM »
>"Okay, okay...heh. Trying to kill me with embarrassment. You know that one Tengu? The one with the leaf on her shield? Momiji? We had a good talk today...she's pretty nice. Even hugged me."
>Goofy-ass drunk grin, go!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #611 on: March 03, 2010, 06:42:34 AM »
> Toshiro x Momiji OTP
> MOMMMIIIIIJJJIIII~~~!!

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #612 on: March 03, 2010, 06:50:36 AM »
>"Okay, okay...heh. Trying to kill me with embarrassment. You know that one Tengu? The one with the leaf on her shield? Momiji? We had a good talk today...she's pretty nice. Even hugged me."
>Goofy-ass drunk grin, go!
> Howling laughter abounds, you combat it with the goofiest grin you can muster.
> "Oh wow, the spaz's lackey?  Nothing wrong with that, just be careful around those tengu."
> "Yeah, they can get to be pretty crazy about their own."
> "I heard the wolfy was a total hard-ass, you just looking for a challenge?"
> "You ever gone after a youkai before?"  Suika wipes a tear from her eye.  "You ever gone after a human girl before?  No wait, better question, you ever kissed a girl before?"
> "Ooooooh, an important skill indeed.  You ever delivered that before?"
> Oh goodness, what do you say right now?  You titter from the alcohol while you ponder your response.

> Toshiro x Momiji OTP
> MOMMMIIIIIJJJIIII~~~!!
> Oh ho ho, if only.  Her ears were just such wonderful you could bury your face in them.
> Tildes wag just like her tail did eh heh heh~~

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #613 on: March 03, 2010, 06:53:34 AM »
>"...Maybe? Sorta... I don't remember right now. It'll be alright, though. Because I'm a delivery guy, and everyone loves them! Maybe I'll try to figure out that long pour trick..."

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #614 on: March 03, 2010, 07:08:52 AM »
>"...Maybe? Sorta... I don't remember right now. It'll be alright, though. Because I'm a delivery guy, and everyone loves them! Maybe I'll try to figure out that long pour trick..."
> " 'e doesn't remember?  You're already that gone?  Humans really can't stand up to oni can they?"
> Suika slides to your side of the table and straddles herself on your lap.  Lucky she's the smallest of the four, she's not terribly heavy.
> "If you don't remember, then maybe I'll just have to remind you."  A devilish grin crosses her face and she sets her gourd down.  Before you can protest, she clamps down onto your face.
> It's so sloppy you can hardly call it a kiss.  Suika traces her tongue across your chin, leaving a slimy trail of drool before settling on your lips.  Her kiss is hot and wet, tasting distinctly of alcohol as her soft tongue darts around your own mouth.  You're still too shocked to reciprocate, and are only vaguely aware of the hooting and hollering coming from the other three Devas.  Her tongue retreats and she leaves her lips attached to yours for a few more seconds before pulling away.  Cackling, she collapses on her back as the other three applaud.
> You still can't remember if you've had a kiss before, but you that if you had it was nothing like what you just experienced.  You reach for your napkin to wipe the saliva and sake from your face.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #615 on: March 03, 2010, 07:13:35 AM »
>"That tasted like sake..."
>Wipe face.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #616 on: March 03, 2010, 07:21:22 AM »
>"That tasted like sake..."
>Wipe face.
> You do your best to wipe her saliva up.
> "Course it did, what else would it taste like?  Call it Oni's Desire, want another one?"
> You shake your head as you continue to wipe off your face.
> "Guess once is enough for 'im.  Like we said, can't say you've partied til you done it with an oni."
> Your head feels like it's not floating as high, but your body feels very tired.  Wait, didn't you have to do something?

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #617 on: March 03, 2010, 07:22:53 AM »
>"Oh crap! I need to make that delivery!"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #618 on: March 03, 2010, 08:45:21 AM »
> Grab our bag and make an excuse about needing to hug the potty.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #619 on: March 03, 2010, 01:28:24 PM »
>"Oh crap! I need to make that delivery!"
> "Oh yeah, that's right.  We still have more to do but you've been entertaining enough that we'll let you head out now.  What d'you think girls."  Nods of agreement from the other three.

> Grab our bag and make an excuse about needing to hug the potty.
> You grab your make and try to stand up and make an excuse, only to crash back down.  You try to stand again and very nearly fall on your face.
> "Oh dearie," Suika sits up, "seems like you can't even balance.  Ain't good."
> "Need ta sober up fast?  is an old oni trick tha'll help.  Ain't fun though.  In'erested?"  Yuugi concentrates more on her dish than on you.

>_

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #620 on: March 03, 2010, 01:30:02 PM »
>"Go ahead"

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #621 on: March 03, 2010, 02:12:12 PM »
>"Go ahead"
> Yuugi snaps her fingers again and calls out, "Oi!  Wake up juice!"
> Shortly, yet another young oni emerges, holding tall ceramic cup illed with a steaming liquid.  She sets it down in front of Yuugi who then slides it over to you.
> " 'ere, drink it.  Ain't nothing better ta sober up!"
> Steam continues to roll out of the cup.  The liquid inside smells strongly of black coffee but seems to have the consistency of India Ink.

>_

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #622 on: March 03, 2010, 02:13:21 PM »
>Down the hatch!

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #623 on: March 03, 2010, 04:00:02 PM »
> "Is this stuff dangerous to Humans, or light-weights? Or will I be fine since I managed to down 3 or whatever things of good, for what I've had, sake?

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #624 on: March 03, 2010, 04:04:26 PM »
>Down the hatch!
> "Is this stuff dangerous to Humans, or light-weights? Or will I be fine since I managed to down 3 or whatever things of good, for what I've had, sake?
> "Nah, it ain't poison.  Ain't even alcohol.  Clear your head right now though, tell you what," Mami assures you.
> You hold your nose and close your eyes, and take a drink.
> You didn't know if it was day or night
> It's oppressively thick, and you immediately gag as your body rejects it.
> "No no no, that won't do.  Gotta drink the whole thing if you wanna walk out of here.  Slam it back, 'll be easier."
> You look back at the dark, swirling liquid.  You really don't want to drink anymore of it, but the oni have been right so far.
> Shaking the thought from your head, you try to guzzle it as fast as you can.  The thickness is nauseating and the taste is bitter beyond belief, but you somehow finish it.
> Dropping the cup to the table, you begin to dry-heave.  Your stomach tightens and knots itself over.  You collapse to the floor and grab at your gut.  This is supposed to be helpful?
> Well, you must  admit that you head is perfectly clear.  You may be able to balance yet, but your stomach refuses you to stand up.
> "Yeah, that's the downside.  Guess you didn't eat anything 'fore you started drinking?  Makes sense."

>_

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #625 on: March 03, 2010, 04:40:50 PM »
> "Well, at least I can think much clearer now. Thank you ladies :)"
> "I'm sorry to leave after just a few drinks, maybe we could have some more another time? You four are pretty fun, so if we do go drinking together some time, I'm sure it would be really fun."

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #626 on: March 03, 2010, 04:58:00 PM »
> 'You're all invited when I marry Momiji!'

« Reply #627 on: March 03, 2010, 05:00:18 PM »

> We don't know if this is going to happen yet, although that's the goal.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #628 on: March 03, 2010, 06:06:20 PM »
> "Well, at least I can think much clearer now. Thank you ladies :)"
> "I'm sorry to leave after just a few drinks, maybe we could have some more another time? You four are pretty fun, so if we do go drinking together some time, I'm sure it would be really fun."
> You try to say something to excuse yourself, but it comes out all garbled.  You're almost in too much pain to think.  Oh if only your stomach would un-knot itself.  If this is how oni party, you're not entirely sure you ever want to do it again.  Hell, you might not even want to see an oni ever again.

> You manage to slur this out, the Devas stare at you.
> "Think he needs an evac?"
> "Yeah, evac's prob'ly a good bet.  He ain't taking it too well."
> "Lookin' like he's gonna pop."
> "Oi, we need a bucket over 'ere!"

> We don't know if this is going to happen yet, although that's the goal.
> Is that your goal?  You're not sure, you did just meet her.  She's cute but youkai live for so long.  Can you even marry youkai?  Has that ever happened before?  Thinking about this is so much better than thinking about the pain.  Wonder if you'll meet anyone else today.
> A bucket lands before you with a dull thud.  Someone drags your head and places it over the bucket.
> "Alright, let it out.  Little vom never hurt anyone."  Suika tries to coax you while stroking your head."

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #629 on: March 03, 2010, 06:10:35 PM »
> Try stroke oni tits in response