~Bunbunmaru News~ > Ask a *Blank* Archive

Ask a Staffer Ep. 13 - Seventh Holy Scripture

<< < (2/20) > >>

Seventh Holy Scripture:

--- Quote from: Edible on May 11, 2011, 04:21:40 AM ---Wait, you're still staff?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: E-Nazrin on May 11, 2011, 04:22:24 AM ---what does ama stand for

What've you been doing lately staff-wise?

--- End quote ---

I came up with and ran the CLaDOS contest. That's about it, really, except for weighing in on internal staff and town-hall debates at random.

--- Quote from: Kips McKipzerson on May 11, 2011, 04:23:53 AM ---How does it feel to be a mascot? Why did you get the 13th AaS, and is this a sign of the Armageddon?

--- End quote ---

I feel very in touch with my fursona.

My zodiac sign is Ophiuchus. (Actually, it's Cancer.)

--- Quote from: Polaris on May 11, 2011, 04:32:14 AM ---Do you think I should quit playing trivia? :V

--- End quote ---

Not at all, as long as you "!handicap 9999" at the beginning. I may add a nick recognition feature to save you the trouble.

theshirn:
Who the hell are you?

On a more serious note, how long have you been around here for?

What do you do on an average day?

Shady_Ghost:
Am I as derpy as that one lamer in trivia says I am?  :derp:
How do you feel about the trivia irc having at most 4 active people?
Which is the best answer to a trivia quesiton: marisa kirisame, bacon, or reimu hakurei?

Alfred F. Jones:
(x '_______________' ) ?

Seventh Holy Scripture:

--- Quote from: theshim on May 11, 2011, 04:47:21 AM ---Who the hell are you?

--- End quote ---
A friend of TSO's who helped set up and host some early incarnations of the forum and PPIrC, essentially. The timeline and TSO's Ask a Staffer talk about me a bit. I've never been much of a forum person, but there was a time I was very active on #shrinemaiden IRC.

--- Quote from: theshim on May 11, 2011, 04:47:21 AM ---On a more serious note, how long have you been around here for?

--- End quote ---
Pretty close to the beginning, certainly way before there was any WTC to speak of other than this place. I'm not so confident about the dates in the timeline thread, but if that's to be trusted it's been six years now.

--- Quote from: theshim on May 11, 2011, 04:47:21 AM ---What do you do on an average day?

--- End quote ---
If today is an average day: wake up, play Dead Space 2, go to my one Tuesday class (Environmental Problems and Solutions), play more Dead Space 2, get stuck on the final battle and stop, fail to run a logistic regression procedure for five hours, eat dinner, watch Sengoku Otome, and since then pretty much moulder.

Probably going to try that logistic regression procedure again. Need to get my final project done.
Anyway, I don't have much of a life. :toot:

--- Quote from: ShadyK on May 11, 2011, 05:01:46 AM ---Am I as derpy as that one lamer in trivia says I am?  :derp:

--- End quote ---
To answer I would have to know at what angle your pupils point away from each other.

--- Quote from: ShadyK on May 11, 2011, 05:01:46 AM ---How do you feel about the trivia irc having at most 4 active people?

--- End quote ---
Probably my fault for not taking care of it lately.

--- Quote from: ShadyK on May 11, 2011, 05:01:46 AM ---Which is the best answer to a trivia quesiton: marisa kirisame, bacon, or reimu hakurei?

--- End quote ---
Kirby.

--- Quote from: Sanya S. Rurovyak on May 11, 2011, 05:06:10 AM ---(x '_______________' ) ?

--- End quote ---
Yes, up until they cast Chiaki Omigawa as Nazuna. I cannot stand her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version