~Bunbunmaru News~ > Ask a *Blank* Archive

Ask A Staffer Final Round - The Askening: Tengukami

<< < (20/20)

Tengukami:
Guess I should answer these before the thread gets archived.

--- Quote from: Megane Genichiro on August 28, 2011, 11:13:29 AM ---Are trees falling?
--- End quote ---

Probably!

--- Quote from: Megane Genichiro on August 28, 2011, 11:13:29 AM ---What do you do when you lose power in your household?
--- End quote ---

This hasn't happened to me in years. But I do have plenty of candles, just in case.

--- Quote from: Megane Genichiro on August 28, 2011, 11:13:29 AM ---How prepared are you at a moment's notice for any kind of emergency?

--- End quote ---

In my home and at my job, I know where to immediately go in the event of a big earthquake. Pharmacies sell simple respirators in the event that a volcanic eruption sends ash our way. I'm also on the third floor, in case there's a flood. Still not ready enough for an asteroid striking the Earth though.

Iryan:

--- Quote from: Tengukami on September 01, 2011, 05:20:49 PM ---In my home and at my job, I know where to immediately go in the event of a big earthquake. Pharmacies sell simple respirators in the event that a volcanic eruption sends ash our way. I'm also on the third floor, in case there's a flood. Still not ready enough for an asteroid striking the Earth though.

--- End quote ---
What about a zombie apocalypse, an alien invasion, or telemarketers?

Tengukami:

--- Quote from: Iryan on September 01, 2011, 06:34:12 PM ---What about a zombie apocalypse, an alien invasion, or telemarketers?

--- End quote ---

I am prepared for all three of these in the same way - chainsaw-mounted flamethrower.

Mimachiro:
How old does your daughter have to be before you teach her the art of using the chainsaw-mounted flamethrower?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version