~Hakurei Shrine~ > Rika and Nitori's Garage Experiments
Full Game: The Aki Sisters Seek Employment... Where!?
(1/3) > >>
Satokaisawa:
I have fully made a game, however, it is mostly a game to test whether or not I can make a game. Basically, I want to make sure that I know what to do to make more games. I should warn that although I wouldn't call it "not safe for work," first of all, it's a game about work, secondly, it has scenes where the Aki sister go to sleep, third, it implies the consumption of paint. The game is in html format, so it plays in your browser, but if you have something like electron packager or electron builder, and know how to use it, then you can package it, at least I think. To play the game, unzip the folder, click on "app" then right click and sort by "type." It should make it easier to find "index" which is what you need click on. There is also a teaser/demo for the next game I plan to make, and about that, I would like someone to compose music for me. I would also like feedback, if something doesn't work, I want to know as soon as possible so that I can try to fix/improve it. Thank you.
Z_A:
Who makes a game on javascript these days 0_o this is wrong in so many ways that... or, rather, nevermind.

You probably need an artist too, not just a composer.
Satokaisawa:

--- Quote from: Z_A on June 11, 2019, 05:00:26 PM ---Who makes a game on javascript these days 0_o this is wrong in so many ways that... or, rather, nevermind.

--- End quote ---
Yeah... gdevelop is easy to use, so I used it. I'm not planning to make anything as large as that cleaning minigame ever again.

--- Quote from: Z_A on June 11, 2019, 05:00:26 PM ---You probably need an artist too, not just a composer.

--- End quote ---
The thought had definitely crossed my mind. DEFINATELY. This was mostly a learning experience, I might get better if I try drawing more.
But the game at least works right?
Z_A:

--- Quote ---But the game at least works right?
--- End quote ---
Well... it does run, yeah. I quit soon after the minigames started to repeat, that sort of gameplay doesn't appeal to me much. So I can't tell whether it works like it should until the end,
Satokaisawa:

--- Quote from: Z_A on June 11, 2019, 07:43:03 PM ---Well... it does run, yeah. I quit soon after the minigames started to repeat, that sort of gameplay doesn't appeal to me much. So I can't tell whether it works like it should until the end,

--- End quote ---
It doesn't appeal to me either. If it works at all, it works enough for me to make the determination that I can make a game. Also there is a lot of scenes that I wanted to make images for, specifically the intruder minigames.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version