~Beyond the Border~ > Sara's Audio-Visual Import-Overflow Retail
What anime(s) and/or manga(s) are you watching/reading right now?
<< < (4/113) > >>
Raikaria:
Watching:

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure

Reading:
Toriko
Ippo
Naruto
Bleach
One Peice
Assassination Classroom
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Jojoloin

Not technically Manga [Manwha; they are Korean]:
Tower of God
G.O.D of High School

I don't read or especially watch that much anime honestly. I give ones I hear about a lot a try but most of them very quickly wear thin. For example; Kill La Kill. I'm not really an anime/manga hipster; except maybe the Manwha I read; but even those are the more popular ones. I'm a conformist. Although I picked up Toriko and Assassination Classroom before they became popular-ish. Especially the latter. I think I got into Classroom on the 3rd issue.

--- Quote from: Bio on June 22, 2014, 04:31:11 AM ---dumbest anime if you don't like the characters

--- End quote ---
I can think of a lot of animes that are probobly dumber if you don't like the characters. Kill la Kill being one of them. [Although maybe that dosen't count considering the whole thing about KlK is that it is supposed to be incredibly stupid]
wailofthebanshee:

--- Quote from: Suikama on June 22, 2014, 03:50:20 AM ---not finishing kill la kill would be a grave mistake

especially if you havent even gotten to the good part

even more so if you have

--- End quote ---
But the best part is ryuuko's/satsuki's design? It's all downhill once you get to their personalities and the actual show.

Jojo
Chaika
NGNL
Wixoss
Kino
there are a few more that are on eternal hold it seems.

Steel Ball Run
DNAbc:
I still have the A Certain Scientific Railgun in my backlog forever, but its hard to get past the graphics, I can only stomach top notch animation (biased lol) even by current standards.
Kaze_Senshi:
* Suisei no Gargantia;
* Kill la Kill;
* Id0lm@ster;
* Gin no Saji;
* Little Busters;

Also I am reading Strongest Disciple Ken'ichi RAW to train my Japanese skills

--- Quote from: Darkninjaabc on June 22, 2014, 12:23:29 PM ---I still have the A Certain Scientific Railgun in my backlog forever, but its hard to get past the graphics, I can only stomach top notch animation (biased lol) even by current standards.

--- End quote ---

Railgun's second season = Fanservice and deception;
Mr_Bob:

--- Quote from: Kasu on June 22, 2014, 05:37:06 AM ---The main thing I'm watching though is Legend of the Galactic Heroes, which was a really good choice I made. I'm at episode 87 and I'm enjoying the crap out of it.
All dat political and militarist suspense.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I just got a glowing recommendation for this.  Going to look into this.

Finished Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill, and read All You Need is Kill, which the movie Edge of Tomorrow is supposed to be based on.
Working on Teekyuu.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version