Author Topic: Best Idea Mafia - Game Over  (Read 24078 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2012, 01:22:59 PM »
IHNN's earlygame accusation of Omba twitterposting to remain active is completely out of nowhere and unjustified, and feels like pulling a reason out of thin air that could maybe seem somewhat right to try and make his vote look more substantial.

Dan pretty much got his d1 end about right.
Seriously that reads like "guys is it safe to hammer the mislynch now, guys?  I can do it? right guys?"
I mean, I don't think of it as fiercely as he did (Plus with Dan's weird claiming all over the place with super miller and then necromancer and w/e) but... well, I still see where he's coming from.

Along with the Oops I Forgot To Claim Sorry. Saying his reason was because he was in a rush makes me wonder just whether it was because he didn't have time to prepare a fakeclaim.

The one thing holding me back is that the lack of a scum nk n1 makes me think that maybe we have a Arsonist SK Omba that tried to murder the hated IHNN n1, but that's probably just me being paranoid.

I'm not sure if I should ~*~actually~*~ vote IHNN right now because LyLo and whatnot, but you can pretend I just did.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2012, 04:07:47 PM »
Are colors in role PMs and flips (generally) the same?
ಠ_ಠ
No comment beyond that the game is playable given how the flips are handled; I wouldn't use random flips, for instance.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2012, 06:48:17 PM »
Okay nothing is even going on. :I

##Vote IHNN
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2012, 08:09:45 PM »
I was at drivers ed until not too long ago.
Along with the Oops I Forgot To Claim Sorry. Saying his reason was because he was in a rush makes me wonder just whether it was because he didn't have time to prepare a fakeclaim.
In hindsight even I would interpret that way, but I really was in a major rush, I had the hammer post all typed up then Dan showed up and started spam-posting, and at that point I had negative time to post.  Naturally I missed things but I did respond to them as soon as I got back at the beginning of D2.
The one thing holding me back is that the lack of a scum nk n1 makes me think that maybe we have a Arsonist SK Omba that tried to murder the hated IHNN n1, but that's probably just me being paranoid.
Right now, after 2 scum deaths before D2 but still being in a form of LyLo, that to me screams "multiple scum factions and no scum NK"
I think I know why it's in pseudo-lylo.  Serela/PX, if todays lynch comes up town (and isn't one of you 2), you have to shoot scum to avoid a loss.  If it comes up scum shoot anyway, then it's either 3Tv0S or 2Tv1S.  Because right now evidence points towards 2 scum factions of 2 each, and ActionDan/Dorian were one of them.  With that in mind, we still have 2 scum, and odds are one of Serela/PX is scum.  But which one?  PX is the scummier of the 2 in the pair, and Neko is the scummier of the 2 outside the pair.

Thinking a little more though it could be 3v3v1 or 2v2v2v1 but i think those would be too unbalanced for use, even for this game.

I don't buy Omba's claim completely.  You see I left out part of the flavor of my claim, which was location.  The Netherlands, to be precise.  and he claims to have lost his ability on a trip to the Netherlands.  I wouldn't be surprised if he *was* an Arsonist with a hidden oneshot, and he used it on the fireproof person.  Either way, I believe he's vanilla now.

IHNN's earlygame accusation of Omba twitterposting to remain active is completely out of nowhere and unjustified, and feels like pulling a reason out of thin air that could maybe seem somewhat right to try and make his vote look more substantial.
I used the wrong term, when will people stop lambasting me for it  :V.  I was at a relatives house and didn't have much time to put a post together.  This game had a really bad start time for me, right as a bunch of IRL stuff was going on.

Taking everything into account... ##Vote: Neko  Claiming any sort of Mafioso worries me, you were *barely* lead suspect before the popcorn claiming and I think leaving the vig combo alive another day is the best move.  I am willing to switch to PX though despite this.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2012, 10:30:02 PM »
Wheeeeeee mafiers post

Dorian? Well, we had both agreed that he was suspicious at least, a couple of his posts looked like fluff thrown in to say just about nothing, and that there wasn't really any concrete stuff we could get him lynched for, so he was perfect vig material.

Of all the claims, Omba is the one that looks most like it's a fake claim because Vanilla Townie :V Of course, he looks so town that he's probably not.

Which leaves two options for me, Neko and IHNN. As for who Vhaltz chose, here's his response:

Role shenanigans aside, I'm pretty sure I want IHNN lynched instead. His last post is pretty much "I want you dead because you're scum, but I'm also willing to vote for this other guy that's your top scumread in LyLo", and it's a continuation of the extremely third party "I don't care who gets lynched as long as I'm not the one" attitude that started at the end of D1, continued through D2 with his absolute lack of reads and continues to the moment through poor logic. He actually never even mentioned Neko before, and he's probably just trying to open up his lynch since he's a town read threat that he might not be able to kill, assuming he's the third party and he hasn't primed him. His only reason is "because he claimed mafioso", seriously ._.

This looks pretty damn solid, and Neko... just doesn't look that scum. So I'm for IHNN.

*Insert vote here*

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #125 on: June 11, 2012, 10:37:39 PM »
Got their wings:
Clarence Odbody, ascended Night 0
Red Bull, shot Night 0
Buffalo, New York, fried Night 0

I don't buy Omba's claim completely.  You see I left out part of the flavor of my claim, which was location.  The Netherlands, to be precise.  and he claims to have lost his ability on a trip to the Netherlands.  I wouldn't be surprised if he *was* an Arsonist with a hidden oneshot, and he used it on the fireproof person.  Either way, I believe he's vanilla now.
>Omba has wanted IHNN dead
>IHNN is priming immune

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Arsonist
A popular variant of Arsonist is more like a modified Vigilante. This Arsonist's Night Action is to prime a target player. Its secondary action is to ignite all primed players, killing them all at once. Ignition may occur during the Day if the moderator allows it.

Omba might not have even targetted IHNN. Although it's likely he tried. The "fuck you" note by the mods he claimed could totally be a crack at the fact that he found out he tried to target the fireproof n1.

...urge to vote Omba, rising.

I'm okay with IHNN too though.

Either or.

Maybe Dan and Dorian were actually both the scum and the game is in Pseudo-lylo because Omba didn't prime IHNN N1, is going to prime someone else tonight, PX vigging, and then two people blow up d3, last one gets endgamed by Third Party Arsonist.

But this could also just be a crazy theory. I'unno. IHNN's second scumteam theory is also completely possible. Heck, Omba could even realistically be a -town- arsonist. 3 town, with double town nkers, against two scumteams? Iunno.

The fact that I have nothing to do makes go on speculation rants like this.

Quote from: IHNN
##Vote: Neko  Claiming any sort of Mafioso worries me
I don't really have an issue with the rest of your reasoning for voting Neko, but I think claiming the death miller right off the bat isn't something a new player would do, plus, well. Considering he's a death miller, being a Mafioso isn't surprising at all :3

It's funny though, that you think PX's vig might be so instrumental to saving us, but then say he's your second preferred lynch >.> <.< If it makes you feel better about PX, me and him are not allowed to send actions through without us both agreeing on the exact action and sending it in to the mod.

brb getting buried under text walls by vhaltz

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2012, 10:41:47 PM »
Stop kicking me Vhaltz ahhhhh

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #127 on: June 11, 2012, 10:44:32 PM »
"He actually never even mentioned Neko before...assuming he's the third party...His only reason is "because he claimed mafioso", seriously ._."
Uhh..this is false.
First, remember Sword Girls Mafia?  and how the scum thought there was a third party?  Yeah I'm willing to bet there isn't a third party this game.  I have mentioned Neko before, in fact in response to PX's request for who people wanted to vote for.  The claim is only slight addition, but on top of what I mentioned in my other post that mentioned Neko, it was enough to tip the scales for a vote.

"I want you dead because you're scum, but I'm also willing to vote for this other guy that's your top scumread in LyLo"
scum can have accurate scumreads.  It's called bussing.

"I don't care who gets lynched as long as I'm not the one" attitude that started at the end of D1"
look thorugh my past games (Midnight Crew and SYWTBTT).  You'll see I played survivalist there too.

"continued through D2 with his absolute lack of reads and continues to the moment through poor logic"
ED2 I was completely lost in terms of reads.  I'd like to know what you mean by poor logic that I haven't already discounted.

-Serela cut-
I don't really have an issue with the rest of your reasoning for voting Neko, but I think claiming the death miller right off the bat isn't something a new player would do, plus, well. Considering he's a death miller, being a Mafioso isn't surprising at all :3

It's funny though, that you think PX's vig might be so instrumental to saving us, but then say he's your second preferred lynch >.> <.< If it makes you feel better about PX, me and him are not allowed to send actions through without us both agreeing on the exact action and sending it in to the mod.
:S How did I not make that connection?  Probably because last time I saw "Retired" in a rolename it was Shadoweh's game.

There's 4 people left who aren't me, and I'm guessing 2 of them are scum.  PX is (IMO) 2nd scummiest right now, which is why he's second lynch target.  Interesting addition to the vig power though, shame you both have no trouble agreeing on finding me scum :X

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2012, 11:32:25 PM »
And now, a giant wall by Vhaltz

"PX already commented on some of the stuff here, but it might have lost some of its sense upon taking it out of context since it was scattered all around the QT.

Hello there, peoples! I'm the monkey inside PX's head that spends all day telling him to post but then falls asleep before he does so, we tend to have different opinions anyway, so that's why I'm here to actually get some stuff out here.

Aside from nagging at him so that he posts in mafia, I'm also responsible for telling him to shoot the Dorian, he never stated why exactly he agreed to it, but neither did Serela or Capt h, really, so I'll just say why I thought it was a good idea even though a D1 case seems extremely outdated and bad right now.

Case on Dorian
His response to the miller claims stood out a lot. It felt greatly exaggerated when we had all signed up to this game knowing we'd find some really frickin' weird setup, and it seemed like the kind of fabricated reaction scum would use to look townie. While this wasn't really too solid a read when it came to lynching him D1, I was really set on it because we had little else to go on from the D1 content, and the only other scumread I really had was IHNN, and I'll get to why we didn't shoot him instead in a second.
I hadn't been around for most of D1, and had barely been trying to help in what I could with the little time I had, so I didn't notice something important until D1 had already ended and I came back from my exam. This thing by Dorian.
PX, I think that I know what you aimed at with your first vote and I don't see a problem with your words but that's may be because you are quite economical with them. Keep in mind that we are supposed to be a squad so a few more words to your comrades would be in every way preferable.
I asked PX in our QT whether he had actually had some sort of strategy behind his initial Neko vote, and there was none. So yeah, he had basically lied just to fluff his post up and look townie. Not liking the RP that subtly seemed to imply "Hey look at me! I'm part of the townie group!" didn't help either.

Finding Dan flipping red made the whole awkward fabricated-looking ragey reaction fit with the idea of Dan!Dorian scumteam, and his RP was inconsistent and he dropped it for no reason, too, but I didn't really notice those until after the PM was already sent so w/e.

That's not that big of a deal, why not IHNN instead?
His ED1 absolute urge to hammer not-me-over-me without waiting for Dan to claim or claiming himself was extremely scummy, so scummy that I had trouble believing that scum would have the guts to do that, because they'd get turbolynched D2. I suspected he had some important investigative power role that he didn't want to out before he got an action N1, and reading him through again while under that line of thought I found this.
ActionDan's wall, in light of his recent post feels like fluff throwing suspicion off him after the (likely?) inevitable N1 actions that will be taken.
Which was enough to convince me to shoot Dorian instead. Plus he had been the counterwagon to scum, so yeah.
For a while I considered that he might've been another alignment-switching role like Dan, but PX said even this setup wouldn't be that terrible, so I pushed letting IHNN live through N1 and force him to claim right away in D2 to see if he actually had the sort of power role I was suspecting he had.
And they agreed and we shot him and he flipped scum, so it was awesome until the whole pseudo-LyLo role implications thing started giving me a headache.

So what now?
It was so unlikely that we'd get this many scum flips after N1, we figured we can't even ensure this isn't some sort of weird "town flips red and scum flips green".
According to IHNN's role, there might be an arsonist around, one that can prime targets and set them on fire, and when thinking about that, there's the slight problem that some Mods may allow to set on fire during the day, which would explain why, having primed a target N1 and priming another N2, he could get a multikill that could result in town loss if we shot tonight and missed, and would explain that it's pseudo-LyLo right now and not pseudo-MyLo.

The issue is that I don't think Neko is scum, and seeing a role-that-indicates-that-other-role-might-be-in-game-but-actually-isn't being claimed by IHNN when knowing that the last game he played around here was Shadoweh's, I don't quite buy his fireproof claim. I thought Omba's was the same level of bad, but apparently Conq and Dormio are capable of that short of thing so *shrug*
So role shenanigans aside, because I suck at those and have demonstrated such way too much in the QT already, IHNN is definitely the scummiest. I was the one who noted what Serela said about him being in a rush meaning no time for fakeclaim and therefore hammer, and things have only gotten worse since then. Specially in his last post.

Case on IHNN
Things have changed from my N1 view on him. My initial reason for clearing him was the excessively scummy Dan hammer, resulting in Dan flipping red, but as of right now, it doesn't say much when we don't have full flips at all. He seemed to emphazise survival a lot when hammering, which makes sense for a third party, and he could've fakeclaimed fireproof being the arsonist to live onto the next day. Well, that doesn't matter much, what matters is that if we assume he's third party, all he'd care about is not getting lynched, and it fits with his recent behaviour:
- Absolute lack of stances until halfway into D2, and invoking LAL.
- Proceeding to vote for Neko for claiming mafioso. I wouldn't normally have an issue with this if a townie was so darn lost that they'd have nothing to go on at all, but the way he fluffs it up is terrible, take a good look at it.
Taking everything into account... ##Vote: Neko Claiming any sort of Mafioso worries me, you were *barely* lead suspect before the popcorn claiming and I think leaving the vig combo alive another day is the best move. I am willing to switch to PX though despite this.

It contradicts the fact that he -had- no scumreads earlier, implying he actually thought Neko was scummy earlier and proceeding to give absolutely no reasons as to why. Not only this, but his second pick is his first pick's top scumread.
"Hey, I want you dead because you're scum, but in case that doesn't work let me vote for this other guy who is your top scumread in LyLo"
Things don't add up there, and it just seems like IHNN caring about nothing other than survival, which is third party as fuck, consistent with the rest of his play so far, and is what we suspect we're looking for.

IHNN cut because PX/Serela took too long to post this for me.
I was wondering how I had missed them, but it turns out that the only reasons you gave to dislike Neko were "contributing little" and "active lurking", which add up to pretty much a single reason, which is the same that you have against PX. The only thing seemingly tilting you towards a Neko vote is his claim... which is still the same as it was in D1 except for added flavor.
I also think it's horribly unlikely that there's two balanced scum teams when one of them had a frickin' necromancer and god knows what else Dorian was, so I don't believe he'd be bussing.
Either way, we have triple the amount of posts than the thread in our QT, so we're pretty darn sure we don't find each other scum. I personally believe Neko is town: His claiming seemed genuine, he seemed helpful towards resolving issues with Dan, he started the scum lynch wagon, he waffled terribly over the PX being a neighbour issue like Serela pointed out, and in D1 he kept multiple posting, which is something I don't think he would do as scum here, because he found playing around here to be a challenge last game, and he would've tried harder to be consistent as scum, organizing all his thoughts before posting instead of doing it as he posted.

So that only leaves Omba and IHNN. We're wrecking our heads enough over whom to lynch and whom to shoot, because ITP's usually have at least one bulletproof charge to ensure that they don't get a really unlucky loss, so I can only rely on traditional casing here, and I can't really find anything I disagree with in Omba's posts, except perhaps that part where he clarified that question of IHNN's regarding the quickhammer, but Serela has a different opinion regarding that. We seem to agree that IHNN is scummiest here, and man, I'm pretty sure that as town you would've tried a lot harder te produce a case that didn't amount to LAL."

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2012, 11:52:34 PM »
wordswordswordswordswords

hold up while I climb this daunting wall
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2012, 12:07:16 AM »
I'm pretty sure that as town you would've tried a lot harder te produce a case that didn't amount to LAL."
Any and all casemaking I've tried before has backfired horribly.  Admittedly, it's a skill I still need to work on, but it's not something I can do this game because there's so little to go off and I'm not seeing anything (when I tried going over posts dozens of times early I came off as having disjointed thoughts)
- Proceeding to vote for Neko for claiming mafioso. I wouldn't normally have an issue with this if a townie was so darn lost that they'd have nothing to go on at all, but the way he fluffs it up is terrible, take a good look at it.
It contradicts the fact that he -had- no scumreads earlier, implying he actually thought Neko was scummy earlier and proceeding to give absolutely no reasons as to why. Not only this, but his second pick is his first pick's top scumread.
That wasn't the only reason.  It's not a claim I exactly like, and honestly "I'm so darn lost that I have nothing to go on at all"
Neko was *slightly* scummier than everyone else at the time, and I don't see why my first pick's first pick matching my second pick is such a big deal.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #131 on: June 12, 2012, 12:08:57 AM »
I can try to put together a case but I guarantee it'd be super-short to match the game and probably based on WIFOM and Fridge Logic.

Also I forgot to mention-I explicitly stated I did not want to invoke LaL, as Vhaltz stated the opposite.
Please, before making giant case walls, make sure you have your facts straight  :V

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day Two - Pseudo LYLO
« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2012, 12:25:26 AM »
SURPRISE DEADLINE VOTECOUNT
I have no name (1): Serela
Serela (0):
Omba (0):
NekoNekoRex (1): I have no name
PX (0):

Not voting: Omba, NekoNekoRex, PX

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

You have ~3.5 hours to decide on a lynch.
No majority = no lynch

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #133 on: June 12, 2012, 12:45:06 AM »
oh the game ends in 3.5 hours?

I thought that was only when I wanted it to end. I thought the actual deadline was like 5 hours after that.

COME ON PEOPLE GET IN HERE AND VOTE :C I'll happily vote IHNN or Omba. PX is theoretically voting IHNN so he's sort of at L-1 except not really. And then IHNN could be considered to have a not me over me vote on Omba eventually, so Omba is sort of at l-1 except not really too. And that means Omba would place a not-me-over-me on IHNN except he wants to lynch him anyway, so we already have enough votes for IHNN (kind of), so if you want Omba lynched instead you should come and vote Omba B)

:serelalogic:

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #134 on: June 12, 2012, 12:46:31 AM »
> Suddenly, walls
> skim

No name looks more scummy with each post he makes. Pretend I just voted him ry(

Serela's continuing line of thought that I may have tried to kill No name last night is slightly disturbing because of so many levels of wrong. But eh, I suppose it's what I'd expect from Serela.

Something else. Should the game not end after lynching No name and I get vigged at night, I recommend lynching Neko in the following LyLo, or maybe Serela. Either way, don't lynch PX.
I'd kind of like to be around in case that happens, but I guess you can't really let me live either. So just remember this in case that should happen.

:cut:

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2012, 12:50:45 AM »
Never been in a game with a hydra before
Really mucks things up with reading. I don't really like it.

Something I noticed is IHNN's thoughts on Omba, he waffles super hard on him. One day he's miffed about twitterposting, another he's hailing Obma as obvtown, the next he's putting doubt on his claim, and in the same post he's buying it.

If I'm going to have a versus with IHNN then consider my vote to be on him
Except that it's near deadline so I think I WILL put my vote on him ##Vote: IHNN

PX's text wall sheds a good deal of insight. It's consistent and I can buy the case he puts out. I'd be willing to watch the neighbor team and see what they do with their roles too, I suppose (Does this contradict my null read on claims? I sure hope not).

Gotta make sure all these cutting posts are not going to get me to accidentally hammer.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2012, 12:53:08 AM »
No Name is at L-1 alert post!

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2012, 01:02:58 AM »
Something I noticed is IHNN's thoughts on Omba, he waffles super hard on him. One day he's miffed about twitterposting, another he's hailing Obma as obvtown, the next he's putting doubt on his claim, and in the same post he's buying it.
twitterposting I already said was the wrong word to use, and I never said Omba was obvtown.
I was doubting Omba as always Vanilla but believing that, at the time of the claim he was.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2012, 01:03:47 AM »
So IHNN how would you feel about letting Omba be lynched so that you may live

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2012, 01:05:47 AM »
Serela: If you want to pursue that line of thought, unvoting might be a good idea.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2012, 01:06:34 AM »
Oh yeahhhhh you haven't voted yet I didn't think about that one.

##Unvote ##Vote Omba

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2012, 01:08:52 AM »
Is that a trick question?
I know either way come D3 I'm dead  :V
Unless Omba is bulletproof  :ohdear:

-cuts-
Does this mean you don't want me lynched Omba  :V

Cats like playing with yarn, rope is pretty close to that.  (still hoping for that Neko lynch, no clue how to go about it because *casemaking* requires *evidence* which is lacking)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2012, 01:12:35 AM »
But what if lynching Omba ended the game?!

Come on, let's do it! :D

You can't get the votes for Neko, sorry. I wouldn't, I know PX wouldn't, and Neko of course won't.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Best Idea Mafia - Day Two - Pseudo LYLO
« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2012, 01:13:38 AM »
Just another votecount

I have no name (1): NekoNekoRex
Serela (0):
Omba (1): Serela
NekoNekoRex (1): I have no name
PX (0):

Not voting: Omba, PX

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

You have ~2.5 hours to decide on a lynch.
No majority = no lynch
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 01:22:58 AM by Conqueror »

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2012, 01:14:45 AM »
Cool. If the game doesn't end after No name and me are dead, proceed to lynch Serela.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2012, 01:21:36 AM »
But what if lynching Omba ended the game?!

You can't get the votes for Neko, sorry. I wouldn't, I know PX wouldn't, and Neko of course won't.
That...that is a good point.  If the day is consolidating onto dual me-Omba wagons then NO-LYNCH TAN IS OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE AGAIN just kidding ##Vote: Omba because I'd like to have my vote count and I'm certainly not voting myself.

fine, i guess the rex part wouldn't like the rope.

Cool. If the game doesn't end after No name and me are dead, proceed to lynch Serela.
but Serela is the obvtowniest obvtown who ever did...oh wait that's Shadoweh.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #147 on: June 12, 2012, 01:23:44 AM »
To clarify: I just made it eminently obvious I'm not a bulletproof third party that can end the game in the following night. Which was what Serela thought I might be.
He still wants me lynched instead of No name. Which doesn't add up.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #148 on: June 12, 2012, 01:27:03 AM »
##Vote: Omba

Sorry, but you're obstructing our path.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #149 on: June 12, 2012, 01:28:42 AM »
in b4 flip
Serela/PX scumteam would be game for us.  That would suck.