Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 172196 times)

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #540 on: September 06, 2011, 01:20:23 AM »
>Komachi: Get between Reimu and Shiki, and pull distance tricks so that we're not hit.
>"I knowI'm not supposed to interfere, but you're going too far, Reimu. You've made your point. Try anything more, and you'll have to deal with me first. But I have a better idea: stop being such a self-rightous, stuck-up little bitch and get it through your head that this isn't about you! She's trying to do the right thing, and no, she's not perfect! Nobody is! So stop expecting her to be, stop being a bitch, and start helping to solve the problem instead of attacking the person it's hurting the most!"
>Shiki: "Komachi, what-"
>Komachi: "Sorry, boss, but shut up. You can chew me out later."
>Reimu: "Why are you standing up for her?"
>Komachi: "Because I believe in her. Sure, we have our dissagreements, but I know her far better than you ever will. Maybe she did mess up, but guess what? Everyone does. And she knows she messed up. And no, I don't have the voice talking to me, but I know this much: despite any temporary cooperation, Shiki will never give in to it. And I know this, too: no matter what happens, she'll have me there to help her through it."
>"So let me repeat myself: back the fuck off."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #541 on: September 06, 2011, 03:41:47 AM »
>Komachi: Get between Reimu and Shiki, and pull distance tricks so that we're not hit.
>You get between Reimu and Eiki, and distance yourself from the danmaku.

>"I know I'm not supposed to interfere, but you're going too far, Reimu. You've made your point. Try anything more, and you'll have to deal with me first. But I have a better idea: stop being such a self-rightous, stuck-up little bitch and get it through your head that this isn't about you! She's trying to do the right thing, and no, she's not perfect! Nobody is! So stop expecting her to be, stop being a bitch, and start helping to solve the problem instead of attacking the person it's hurting the most!"
>Shiki: "Komachi, what-"
>Komachi: "Sorry, boss, but shut up. You can chew me out later."
>Reimu: "Why are you standing up for her?"
>Komachi: "Because I believe in her. Sure, we have our dissagreements, but I know her far better than you ever will. Maybe she did mess up, but guess what? Everyone does. And she knows she messed up. And no, I don't have the voice talking to me, but I know this much: despite any temporary cooperation, Shiki will never give in to it. And I know this, too: no matter what happens, she'll have me there to help her through it."
>"So let me repeat myself: back the fuck off."
>You attempt to chew out Reimu. As Reimu, what shall your reaction be?
>...You players really need to learn how to play as other characters. We can't always have both you and E-Nazrin around at the same time.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #542 on: September 06, 2011, 03:43:01 AM »
>Boa Bromide: Dryly - "If you're judging souls black or white, you better be fucking perfect." Shake head. "And even if she wasn't, I'd expect a hell of a lot better from her than the shit she was pulling yesterday. Do you have any idea how fast she went from trying to warn that stupid satori about the voice messing with her to, apparently, chasing her all over Gensokyo and smacking her around until she made nice with the family?"
>Grin. "At least this one might solve the problem directly."
>"But if you're gonna put up a fight 'cause you don't wanna pay attention to the evidence of her getting messed up, then fine. You're on."

>Ijimus: ... overlay. Worlds combining. Well, one thing makes sense now, at least. Though it seems rather selective so far... hopefully the others are okay...
>Stay out of sight and watch for now. No idea if these people are friendly... just try not to get snuck up on...
>On that note, glance behind to get a look at Purvis' alley and see if there's any changes of note before returning to snooping.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #543 on: September 06, 2011, 04:43:10 AM »
>Komachi: "I'm only going to fight if you make me. Besides, you're missing the point. Shiki knows she's getting 'messed up' right now. And I know it, too. But how the hell is attacking her going to help? You're just making things worse! If you really want to resolve this incident, then stop attacking her and start, oh, I don't know, actually looking for the responsible party!"
>Shiki: Look around. Any sign of any of the others?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #544 on: September 06, 2011, 08:38:12 PM »
>Genji Grappler: Critical look. "And when she's being practically possessed, you really expect whatever's responsible for it to just sit down and let her get exorcised?"
>Chuckle. "Assuming beating it out of her doesn't work in the first place..."
>Glare again. "And if you aren't gonna let me seal her up and do what I gotta, then you've got five seconds."
>What's the procedure for exorcising a possessed person?

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #545 on: September 07, 2011, 01:09:07 AM »
>Komachi: Enough of this shit. She is not going to do that to Shiki!
>Manipulate distance to put us right behind Reimu, then cream her in the head. Not hard enough to actually permanently injure her, but enough to knock her the hell out.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #546 on: September 07, 2011, 01:37:52 AM »
>Crocodile Creeper: Ah, she moved. Prove that we're not stupid by cutting off any attempts at messing with us. Fantasy Rift around her distance fuckery if necessary.
>"If you're going to let love overrule your common sense, then fine!"
>Make with the face-orbing.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #547 on: September 07, 2011, 04:02:30 AM »
>Shiki: "Stop this, both of you!"
>Reimu/Komachi: stop.
>Shiki: "Reimu, I am not the enemy. And I think you know it. This isn't about the voice at all, is it? It's about you. You're not attacking me because you think it'll help. You're attacking me because you're mad at me. I'm not doing things your way, and I'm not letting you go off attacking everyone by yourself, either. Your personal vendettas are putting all of Gensokyo at risk, Reimu. You're betraying the Hakurei line by pursuing them orver resolving the incident, and if you say that you are trying to resolve this incident by attacking me, then you're lying to yourself. You know very well that I'm not the responsible party, so continuing your current actions is a betrayal of your line, of your duty, and of Genskoyo."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #548 on: September 07, 2011, 05:13:10 AM »
>Boa Bromide: Dryly - "If you're judging souls black or white, you better be fucking perfect." Shake head. "And even if she wasn't, I'd expect a hell of a lot better from her than the shit she was pulling yesterday. Do you have any idea how fast she went from trying to warn that stupid satori about the voice messing with her to, apparently, chasing her all over Gensokyo and smacking her around until she made nice with the family?"
>Grin. "At least this one might solve the problem directly."
>"But if you're gonna put up a fight 'cause you don't wanna pay attention to the evidence of her getting messed up, then fine. You're on."
>Komachi: "I'm only going to fight if you make me. Besides, you're missing the point. Shiki knows she's getting 'messed up' right now. And I know it, too. But how the hell is attacking her going to help? You're just making things worse! If you really want to resolve this incident, then stop attacking her and start, oh, I don't know, actually looking for the responsible party!"
>Shiki: Look around. Any sign of any of the others?
>Genji Grappler: Critical look. "And when she's being practically possessed, you really expect whatever's responsible for it to just sit down and let her get exorcised?"
>Chuckle. "Assuming beating it out of her doesn't work in the first place..."
>Glare again. "And if you aren't gonna let me seal her up and do what I gotta, then you've got five seconds."
>What's the procedure for exorcising a possessed person?
>To exorcise a person, place seals on the possessed person, put your gohei on the possessed person, and mutter a few words.
>Komachi: Enough of this shit. She is not going to do that to Shiki!
>Manipulate distance to put us right behind Reimu, then cream her in the head. Not hard enough to actually permanently injure her, but enough to knock her the hell out.
>You manipulate distance between you and the space behind Reimu to get there quickly, and attempt to whack her hard.
>As Eiki, you hear "Come to think of it, she could possibly manipulate reality as well as Yukari."
>Crocodile Creeper: Ah, she moved. Prove that we're not stupid by cutting off any attempts at messing with us. Fantasy Rift around her distance fuckery if necessary.
>You notice Komachi trying to attack you from behind, so you dash away.
>"If you're going to let love overrule your common sense, then fine!"
>Make with the face-orbing.
>You then throw an orb at Komachi's face.
>Shiki: "Stop this, both of you!"
>Reimu/Komachi: stop.
>You don't think Reimu listened, as Reimu sends a orb to Komachi's face. She sidesteps it, but the you fire off a speech before Reimu can act:
>Shiki: "Reimu, I am not the enemy. And I think you know it. This isn't about the voice at all, is it? It's about you. You're not attacking me because you think it'll help. You're attacking me because you're mad at me. I'm not doing things your way, and I'm not letting you go off attacking everyone by yourself, either. Your personal vendettas are putting all of Gensokyo at risk, Reimu. You're betraying the Hakurei line by pursuing them orver resolving the incident, and if you say that you are trying to resolve this incident by attacking me, then you're lying to yourself. You know very well that I'm not the responsible party, so continuing your current actions is a betrayal of your line, of your duty, and of Genskoyo."

>Ijimus: ... overlay. Worlds combining. Well, one thing makes sense now, at least. Though it seems rather selective so far... hopefully the others are okay...
>By others, do you mean other worlds or other people?
>Stay out of sight and watch for now. No idea if these people are friendly... just try not to get snuck up on...

>On that note, glance behind to get a look at Purvis' alley and see if there's any changes of note before returning to snooping.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #549 on: September 07, 2011, 05:35:07 AM »
>Komachi: "Reimu, what good do you think beating on Shiki is going to do, anyways?"
>Reimu: "I'm going to seal her up and do an exorcism ritual, that's what!"
>Shiki: "Um... why didn't you just say that in the first place? There's no need to seal me up; if you wish to attempt an exorcism, i will cooperate fully-though I will, of course, resist any attempt to seal me up. I doubt that an exorcism will work, but I would gladly try it."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #550 on: September 07, 2011, 06:00:31 AM »
>Komachi: "Reimu, what good do you think beating on Shiki is going to do, anyways?"
>Reimu: "I'm going to seal her up and do an exorcism ritual, that's what!"
>Shiki: "Um... why didn't you just say that in the first place? There's no need to seal me up; if you wish to attempt an exorcism, I will cooperate fully-though I will, of course, resist any attempt to seal me up. I doubt that an exorcism will work, but I would gladly try it."
>"And if this doesn't work I'm gonna have to beat the voice out of you."
>She places a few paper tags on you, and says "Stay right there."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #551 on: September 08, 2011, 01:42:21 AM »
>Shiki: Do so.
>"I do not believe that attacking me will rid me of the voice. We know it's using a magical connection; harming me will not affect that. The connection itself will need to be targeted; unfortunately, we do not know how to break it. I hope that this will work, but if it does not, we will need to find something that will."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #552 on: September 08, 2011, 04:07:44 AM »
>Shiki: Do so.
>"I do not believe that attacking me will rid me of the voice. We know it's using a magical connection; harming me will not affect that. The connection itself will need to be targeted; unfortunately, we do not know how to break it. I hope that this will work, but if it does not, we will need to find something that will."
>You stay right there. Reimu points her gohei at you and mutters a few words...
>...Nothing happens.
>"This should be the time where the spirits come out of you now. Crap."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #553 on: September 08, 2011, 06:09:49 AM »
>Shiki: "I wish it was that simple, but unfortunately, this isn't a posession. Whoever's doing this is using a magical link; we need to break it if I am to be rid of the voice."
>"Please, Reimu. Help me with this."
>Reimu: ...
>"...Fine. But if you cooperate with the voice again, well, I'm not going to stop next time."
>Shiki: "It has not bent me to its will yet, but if that does happen, I'll say right now that I don't want you to stop. I want you to stop me and snap me out of it. With force, if necessary."
>Reimu: "With pleasure."
>Shiki: "Thank you, Reimu."
>Party: Wait for the others to arrive.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 02:16:37 PM by GuyYouMetOnline »

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #554 on: September 09, 2011, 03:19:22 AM »
>Shiki: "I wish it was that simple, but unfortunately, this isn't a posession. Whoever's doing this is using a magical link; we need to break it if I am to be rid of the voice."
>"Please, Reimu. Help me with this."
>Reimu: ...
>"...Fine. But if you cooperate with the voice again, well, I'm not going to stop next time."
>Shiki: "It has not bent me to its will yet, but if that does happen, I'll say right now that I don't want you to stop. I want you to stop me and snap me out of it. With force, if necessary."
>Reimu: "With pleasure."
>Shiki: "Thank you, Reimu."
>Party: Wait for the others to arrive.
>You wait for somebody else to arrive.
>You see a gap appear. You see Yukari exit the gap, along with Yuyuko and a girl in a purple dress you haven't seen before.
>"Hello, Shikieiki. I didn't have such a great morning."
>Yuyuko says "R-"
>Yukari cuts her off. "I'll explain that."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 04:54:28 AM by Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #555 on: September 09, 2011, 03:38:37 AM »
>Shiki: "Let us wait until Utsuho and, hopefully, Koishi arrive."
>Party: Wait.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #556 on: September 09, 2011, 06:56:00 AM »
>Shiki: "Let us wait until Utsuho and, hopefully, Koishi arrive."
>Party: Wait.
>Yukari says "So you're not even interested in why I've been having a bad day? Ran left me and I've been trying hard to keep Yuyuko from sobbing since that reminded her of Youmu."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #557 on: September 09, 2011, 07:10:20 AM »
>Shiki: "Oh. Um, I'm sorry. I didn't know. I thought perhaps it was something everyone would need to know. I apologize."
>Komachi: "It's just 'cause the overlay is messing with their minds, right? Don't worry; they'll be back to normal once we've stopped it."
>gesture towards the unknown girl. "By the way, who's that?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #558 on: September 09, 2011, 08:06:59 AM »
>Shiki: "Oh. Um, I'm sorry. I didn't know. I thought perhaps it was something everyone would need to know. I apologize."
>"I suppose it isn't terribly important in the face of a bigger threat."

>Komachi: "It's just 'cause the overlay is messing with their minds, right? Don't worry; they'll be back to normal once we've stopped it."
>gesture towards the unknown girl. "By the way, who's that?"
>As Komachi:
>Yuyuko says "Ah...this is Maribel, one of the people who just came into Gensokyo. Maribel, I believe this is Komachi Onozuka."  She gestures at you. "This is Shikieiki Yamaxanadu-" she gestures at Eiki. "She would be Reimu-" she gestures at Reimu. "And the girl with the horns is Suika Ibuki, one of the Four Devas of the Mountain." She gestures at Suika, of course.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #559 on: September 09, 2011, 09:16:35 AM »
>Shiki: "Ah, so you're Maribel. It's a pleasure to meet you. I must apologize for involving you in all of this so suddenly, but circumstances gave us little choice."
>"Yukari, is there a reason you brought Maribel here?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #560 on: September 10, 2011, 03:15:20 AM »
>Shiki: "Ah, so you're Maribel. It's a pleasure to meet you. I must apologize for involving you in all of this so suddenly, but circumstances gave us little choice."
>"No, it's fine. Although, I might be kinda busy today."

>"Yukari, is there a reason you brought Maribel here?"
>"Not much of a reason. I was wondering if she wanted to look more into this strange situation we seem to have gotten ourselves in."
>Maribel says "I think that Yuyuko told me pretty much everything."

>You look at Maribel.
>Then back at Yukari.
>Then back at Maribel.
>Then back at Yukari.
>...What.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #561 on: September 10, 2011, 03:41:25 AM »
>Shiki: "I must say, the two of you look very similar."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #562 on: September 10, 2011, 04:12:35 AM »
>Shiki: "I must say, the two of you look very similar."
>Maribel says "Trust me, you aren't the only person who has noticed that."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #563 on: September 10, 2011, 04:14:03 AM »
>Shiki: "I suppose you may be tired of hearing that. I apologize."
>Wait for Utsuho and (hopefully) Koishi to arrive.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #564 on: September 10, 2011, 06:15:17 PM »
>Shiki: "I suppose you may be tired of hearing that. I apologize."
>"It's okay. So...I'm guessing you wouldn't mind too much if I left, right?"

>Wait for Utsuho and (hopefully) Koishi to arrive.
>You wait for Utsuho and Koishi to arrive, and resist twiddling your thumbs while you're at it.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #565 on: September 11, 2011, 02:02:02 AM »
>Shiki: "Yukari, I don't suppose you have Utsuho's location, do you? And Koishi's, as well?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #566 on: September 11, 2011, 05:38:06 AM »
>Shiki: "Yukari, I don't suppose you have Utsuho's location, do you? And Koishi's, as well?
>"I didn't track them throughout the night. It takes more to maintain gaps than before."
>To Maribel, Yukari says "Well, I suppose if you're busy, you can go..."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #567 on: September 11, 2011, 06:04:11 AM »
>Shiki: "And again, I apologize for involving you in all of this."
>Komachi: Manipulate distance such that we can see a lot farther than normal and look in the direction of the entrance to the Underground. Can we see Utsuho and/or Koishi (we may not have seen them before, but both have easily identifiable features and should be immediately recognizable)? If we can, say so.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #568 on: September 11, 2011, 03:28:44 PM »
>Shiki: "And again, I apologize for involving you in all of this."
>"It's okay."
>She then heads southwest.

>Komachi: Manipulate distance such that we can see a lot farther than normal and look in the direction of the entrance to the
Underground. Can we see Utsuho and/or Koishi (we may not have seen them before, but both have easily identifiable features and should be immediately recognizable)? If we can, say so.
>The direction of the entrance to the Underground is also southwest...but you would need to fly up first, since you can't manipulate distance to see the Underground entrance if there's an obstacle between the entrance and you?like trees.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #569 on: September 11, 2011, 10:23:35 PM »
This one would like to apologize for being absent due to a bout of self-loathing and Elona addiction. :(

>Meterial Bredenhof: "I think I can check for 'em if I head to the skies for a minute.  Want me to get on it, boss?"
>Dominantly Dechampisa: "I would appreciate it, Komachi. Thank you."
>Titanics: "No problem." Head out to do so.

>Tropidurinae Trooper: Eye Maribel warily. "Don't make any trouble."
>Turn to Yukari. "I don't suppose you feel like actually explaining why she ended up here, now?"

>Pirin Poltergeist: And Yukari can't even get us into Sakuya's head to see those people in the other world anymore... and all this extra trouble to her for nothing... surely... oh!
>"Ah! Maribel! Didn't you say something about an exorcism the last time we talked?"
>Armpits: Oh goddamnit.

-----

>Rodentius: Mostly our friends from home. Don't want Ruro and Purvis in trouble, among others.
>Also unbreak Blitzer again
>Lurk and listen for information-gathering purposes. Avoid attention and act casual.