Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 172170 times)

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #480 on: August 29, 2011, 01:12:49 AM »
>Zero-G Zombie: Would we be able to drag her over to the Yama easily this way, or would she be able to run as soon as we let go?

>Go-to Gecko: Eye the heretic for a moment.
>Assuming we know about it, "Guessing they dragged you along to mess with those head-gaps again?"

>Phantasmal Plateau: "I have held you up enough, haven't I? I'd like to tell those people in the other world more, but it's hardly fair to you to force you to listen to it all, is it?"
>"Hm... I think the most important part for them to know is about the overlay, since that would probably affect them directly. I believe it was called the Rathi Overlay, more specifically...?"
>"Ah! And one important thing you two might want to know about. Reisen told us about two fairy armies being gathered, earlier... one to attack the Mansion, and one to defend it. I don't really know anything about the other one, but it's a rather strange coincidence, isn't it?"

>Iji-mus: ... jot that down for a future visit to the library.
>"So. Anyone else curious about that thing?"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 01:21:11 AM by E-Nazrin »
There was something here once. Wonder what...

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #481 on: August 29, 2011, 02:05:17 AM »
>Shiki: Approach Koishi.
>"I wanted to leave to to yourself, Koishi, but unfortunately, someone else had other ideas, so I had no choice."
>Do it now.
>No telling how Koishi's going to react to this. Yes, she'll know that we cooperated with the voice to do it, but she'll also know that doing so was a last resort. She'll know that we will help her reclose her eye if she wants to. And, of course, she'll know why we did it. She'll know that our concern is for her as a person and for her soul. She'll know that we're doing this for her sake, not for our own. And when Satori and the others arrive, she'll know why Utsuho acted in the manner she did. She'll know that Satori and the others care about her. She's convinced herself that she's alone, and now she will know that she is not.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #482 on: August 29, 2011, 03:14:11 AM »
>Zero-G Zombie: Would we be able to drag her over to the Yama easily this way, or would she be able to run as soon as we let go?
>She would try to run as soon as you let go of her.

>Go-to Gecko: Eye the heretic for a moment.
>Assuming we know about it, "Guessing they dragged you along to mess with those head-gaps again?"
>"Yeah, pretty much. There's a lot of weird stuff in those headgaps..."

>Phantasmal Plateau: "I have held you up enough, haven't I? I'd like to tell those people in the other world more, but it's hardly fair to you to force you to listen to it all, is it?"
>Maribel replies "I suppose."

>"Hm... I think the most important part for them to know is about the overlay, since that would probably affect them directly. I believe it was called the Rathi Overlay, more specifically...?"
>Yukari clearly says "That was only one overlay that happened in a world far away from this one. This one is a completely different overlay."
>"Ah! And one important thing you two might want to know about. Reisen told us about two fairy armies being gathered, earlier... one to attack the Mansion, and one to defend it. I don't really know anything about the other one, but it's a rather strange coincidence, isn't it?"
>Renko says "Wait, there's another fairy army?"
>Maribel says "Looks like there's something else I'm curious about here. How much do you know about this other fairy army?"

>Iji-mus: ... jot that down for a future visit to the library.
>You write that down somewhere for a library visit.
>"So. Anyone else curious about that thing?"
>Kilga replies "No, but I'm curious about this other fairy army." She then says "Looks like there's something else I'm curious about here. How much do you know about this other fairy army?"

>Shiki: Approach Koishi.
>"I wanted to leave to to yourself, Koishi, but unfortunately, someone else had other ideas, so I had no choice."
>"And you had to use force...you've fallen very far."

>Do it now.
>Satori telepathically says "And hope that this doesn't alienate me from my sister." She then normally says "Okuu, can you step close to Koishi?"
>Utsuho says nothing, but steps close to Koishi. Koishi looks scornful.

>No telling how Koishi's going to react to this. Yes, she'll know that we cooperated with the voice to do it, but she'll also know that doing so was a last resort. She'll know that we will help her reclose her eye if she wants to. And, of course, she'll know why we did it. She'll know that our concern is for her as a person and for her soul. She'll know that we're doing this for her sake, not for our own. And when Satori and the others arrive, she'll know why Utsuho acted in the manner she did. She'll know that Satori and the others care about her. She's convinced herself that she's alone, and now she will know that she is not.
>You take the risk as Vriska would. Wait, who's Vriska?
>A few electrical arcs appear around Koishi. They appear slowly at first, but then more appear at a faster rate. You see Koishi's eye slowly opening as the electrical arcs move around her faster and faster. After a bright flash of light, you see Koishi's eye has been fully opened.
>Koishi looks at you. She doesn't look angry, but...amused?
>In an off-putting and icy voice, she says "So you had to get the help of your worst enemy to do this? You're not as pure and good as a Yama's supposed to. You're a false, weak Yama. And as for you, sister...why did you let this happen?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #483 on: August 29, 2011, 03:45:48 AM »
>Shiki: "You should be able to see that I did so because I had no other choice. You know I'm telling the truth when I say that I intended to leave you to yourself, but the voice forced my hand, and yes, I had to cooperate with it, but you can also see that I'm telling the truth when I say that doing so was a last resort, and that I am not pleased with myself for doing so. And as for your sister, she's concerned about you. As are Orin and Utsuho. You do see it, right? Their concern for you? Their love for you?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #484 on: August 29, 2011, 04:28:23 AM »
>Americano Aggressor: Huh, worst enemy? Weird...
>Whatever, let's get this fiasco with that dumb mind-reader over with.

>Snapper Smiter: "Hopefully they aren't the ones responsible for this. I have enough people to strangle already."
>"No sign of that, then?"
>"You have any idea if there's another way outta the mansion?"
>Anyone else handy, actually?

>Chilyuyutins: "Ah, is that right, Yukari? The name of the one the voice is messing with keeps escaping me. Was it Kthari?" Sigh. "Sorry for the confusion, girls..."
>"As for that other fairy army, I'm afraid I don't know much more beyond that, and neither did Reisen. But I suppose it's fair to warn you to make up for your time, isn't it?"

>Iji-mus: Ah, damnit. Adjust notes.
>... that's strange. Purvis wouldn't have them make stupid mistakes like that, would he? Few would in GMing...
>And then there's the mention of Reisen... raise an eyebrow at Kilga, since that would obviously interest her.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #485 on: August 30, 2011, 04:38:12 AM »
>Shiki: "You should be able to see that I did so because I had no other choice. You know I'm telling the truth when I say that I intended to leave you to yourself, but the voice forced my hand, and yes, I had to cooperate with it, but you can also see that I'm telling the truth when I say that doing so was a last resort, and that I am not pleased with myself for doing so. And as for your sister, she's concerned about you. As are Orin and Utsuho. You do see it, right? Their concern for you? Their love for you?"
>Koishi opens her mouth to speak, but then Satori shoots a long look at her. Thy stare at each other for a minute, and then Koishi says...
>"...Yes."

>Americano Aggressor: Huh, worst enemy? Weird...
>Whatever, let's get this fiasco with that dumb mind-reader over with.
>You get off of Koishi after she said yes. She doesn't attempt to escape again.

>Snapper Smiter: "Hopefully they aren't the ones responsible for this. I have enough people to strangle already."
>"It's not as if you can even reach them to strangle them," Rikako replies.
>"No sign of that, then?"
>"Sign of...what?"
>"You have any idea if there's another way outta the mansion?"
>"No, but it's not as if I know the layout of this place."
>Anyone else handy, actually?
>Not that you know of.

>Chilyuyutins: "Ah, is that right, Yukari? The name of the one the voice is messing with keeps escaping me. Was it Kthari?" Sigh. "Sorry for the confusion, girls..."
>"As for that other fairy army, I'm afraid I don't know much more beyond that, and neither did Reisen. But I suppose it's fair to warn you to make up for your time, isn't it?"
>Renko says "Yeah, I suppose." Maribel adds "Good-bye, Yuyuko."
>They both depart in the opposite direction.

>Iji-mus: Ah, damnit. Adjust notes.
>... that's strange. Purvis wouldn't have them make stupid mistakes like that, would he? Few would in GMing...
>Sorry for not keeping up with my own quest very well, but describe stupid mistakes.

>And then there's the mention of Reisen... raise an eyebrow at Kilga, since that would obviously interest her.
>"Well, she's rather friendly with the fairies since the end of Reisen Quest, so I can see why she's heard of them..."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #486 on: August 30, 2011, 05:11:10 AM »
>Shiki: "Then you know that you are not alone. Satori and the others are there whenever you need them. And I can offer my support, as well. I don't know how much that means to you, but it is true. I know that I acted... incorrectly before, especially when I struck you. Recent events have gotten to me more than I realized, and I have made some poor decisions, and for that I apologize. I know that I acted wrongly, and I regret it deeply. And you know that I speak the truth."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #487 on: August 30, 2011, 05:19:07 AM »
>B-52 Brigadier: Huh. That went better than expecte-- wait, struck? Hah! Oh wow.
>Slouch nearby. Stay on alert in case this goes dumb thing goes sour.

>Xantusiidae Xenophobe: "Sign of that other world being responsible for that stupid voice in the Yama's head."
>Mutter.
>Hm. No easy way out without interfering... ugh, well, we promised to give her a chance, at least...
>"She's got ten minutes."
>Take a seat.

>Vacuum Valley: Watch them for a moment. As tempting as it would be to try some more at getting ahold of the people in that other world, Koishi's probably more important right now, even if things didn't go as well as they could have...
>Wave after them and head over to the satori discussion.

>Rodentius: Purvis wouldn't have Yuyuko make that mistake about the name of that overlay. Damnit. There's something up here.
>"Yeah, but that doesn't explain why Renko hasn't. And then there's that overlay thing..." Sigh. "Damnit."
>Is there a convenient way to search the Library's selection for specific words or topics?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #488 on: August 31, 2011, 02:44:21 AM »
>Shiki: "Then you know that you are not alone. Satori and the others are there whenever you need them. And I can offer my support, as well. I don't know how much that means to you, but it is true. I know that I acted... incorrectly before, especially when I struck you. Recent events have gotten to me more than I realized, and I have made some poor decisions, and for that I apologize. I know that I acted wrongly, and I regret it deeply. And you know that I speak the truth."
>"I...I need time to sort out my thoughts alone."
>Satori says "I'm coming with you."
>"Fine."
>"Well...at least she doesn't completely hate Utsuho now. I suppose I'm not going to deconstruct her psyche unless she changes her mind on that."

>B-52 Brigadier: Huh. That went better than expecte-- wait, struck? Hah! Oh wow.
>Slouch nearby. Stay on alert in case this goes dumb thing goes sour.
>You wait for this thing to settle.

>Xantusiidae Xenophobe: "Sign of that other world being responsible for that stupid voice in the Yama's head."
>"No signs of the gaps related to the voice."

>Mutter.
>Hm. No easy way out without interfering... ugh, well, we promised to give her a chance, at least...
>"She's got ten minutes."
>Take a seat.
>You wait for the Yama to sort things out.

>Vacuum Valley: Watch them for a moment. As tempting as it would be to try some more at getting ahold of the people in that other world, Koishi's probably more important right now, even if things didn't go as well as they could have...
>Wave after them and head over to the satori discussion.
>You wave goodbye to Maribel and Renko and head over to the Yama.

>Rodentius: Purvis wouldn't have Yuyuko make that mistake about the name of that overlay. Damnit. There's something up here.
>However, Yuyuko is the type who doesn't even remember what she ate for breakfast. She's prone to misremembering things.
>"Yeah, but that doesn't explain why Renko hasn't. And then there's that overlay thing..." Sigh. "Damnit."
>Is there a convenient way to search the Library's selection for specific words or topics?
>Unfortunately, no. You could try to ask a librarian, but they don't always know.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #489 on: August 31, 2011, 03:21:07 AM »
>Shiki: "Very well, then. We will leave you. We're going to be meeting at the mansion again tomorrow morning; we may have a way to reach the other world. And I have come to believe there's a good likelihood that this will benefit us against the voice. The voice may even be from the other world, although I'm not sure. I do know that the voice wants the overlay stopped, and that it has said that it will meet with us if we can stop it. Before I decide on a course of action, I'm going to investigate further, but regardless of the decision made, this is a step in the right direction."
>"Anyways, Koishi, I understand that you may still feel animosity towards me, and I truly do regret the actions that it stems from. I understand if you don't want to rejoin us, but I would like to request that you do-and don't worry about Reimu; she's agreed to set aside the issue of the previous incident for now. Whether you close your third eye again or keep it open, I think your talents would be most useful, and in addition, I would be there to assist you should the voice try anything further against you. And... well, personal relationships are valuable, and I do not want to part ways with someone who could become a friend. I realize I have taken actions that sabotaged that relationship, but I wish to make up for them and repair the damage that has been done. If you want time to think about it, then take that time, although do be aware that we may very well travel to the other world tomorrow. Anyways, allow me to formally pose the request: I would like to have you in our group. Would you be willing to join us again?"
>Turn to Utsuho.
>"And Utsuho, if Satori would allow it, I would like to make the same request of you. I have no doubt that we're going to need firepower, and you have plenty of that. You also have memories of another world that are clearer than those the rest of us have-and the same is true for you, Koishi. I realize that the world we're trying to go to won't be the same as Gensokyo Isle, but experience in a different world would still be valuable. And Satori, know that shouId you allow this, I will personally see to Utsuho's safety."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #490 on: August 31, 2011, 04:49:13 AM »
>Shiki: "Very well, then. We will leave you. We're going to be meeting at the mansion again tomorrow morning; we may have a way to reach the other world. And I have come to believe there's a good likelihood that this will benefit us against the voice. The voice may even be from the other world, although I'm not sure. I do know that the voice wants the overlay stopped, and that it has said that it will meet with us if we can stop it. Before I decide on a course of action, I'm going to investigate further, but regardless of the decision made, this is a step in the right direction."
>"Anyways, Koishi, I understand that you may still feel animosity towards me, and I truly do regret the actions that it stems from. I understand if you don't want to rejoin us, but I would like to request that you do-and don't worry about Reimu; she's agreed to set aside the issue of the previous incident for now. Whether you close your third eye again or keep it open, I think your talents would be most useful, and in addition, I would be there to assist you should the voice try anything further against you. And... well, personal relationships are valuable, and I do not want to part ways with someone who could become a friend. I realize I have taken actions that sabotaged that relationship, but I wish to make up for them and repair the damage that has been done. If you want time to think about it, then take that time, although do be aware that we may very well travel to the other world tomorrow. Anyways, allow me to formally pose the request: I would like to have you in our group. Would you be willing to join us again?"
>"I'll think about it."

>Turn to Utsuho.
>"And Utsuho, if Satori would allow it, I would like to make the same request of you. I have no doubt that we're going to need firepower, and you have plenty of that. You also have memories of another world that are clearer than those the rest of us have-and the same is true for you, Koishi. I realize that the world we're trying to go to won't be the same as Gensokyo Isle, but experience in a different world would still be valuable. And Satori, know that should you allow this, I will personally see to Utsuho's safety."
>Satori says "Very well." With that, she and Koishi fly up and head westwards.
>Utsuho says "Okay, but just how does experience in one world help deal with another?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #491 on: August 31, 2011, 04:51:53 AM »
>Hurricane Heroine: ... she... wants Koishi to just forgive her for all this? Oh wow.
>Try not to laugh.

>Armpits: How tired are we?

>Madame Molehills: Arrive. Survey the scene.

>Idimus: Yuyuko acts clueless, but she's actually very perceptive. She wouldn't act stupid unless it was... part of a prank?
>No, that doesn't make sense at all... there's no way she'd be able to get Koishi in on it like that, would she?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #492 on: August 31, 2011, 04:56:37 AM »
>Hurricane Heroine: ... she... wants Koishi to just forgive her for all this? Oh wow.
>Try not to laugh.
>What is this you don't even...you snigger. Nobody notices.

>Armpits: How tired are we?
>You're somewhat tired, like at the end of a normal day, but not ridiculously tired.

>Madame Molehills: Arrive. Survey the scene.
>NIck "Madame Molehills" not recognized. Please try again.

>Idimus: Yuyuko acts clueless, but she's actually very perceptive. She wouldn't act stupid unless it was... part of a prank?
>She can be perceptive, but the name of the overlay is something relatively unimportant and can be glossed over.
>No, that doesn't make sense at all... there's no way she'd be able to get Koishi in on it like that, would she?
>Something's not right here...

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #493 on: August 31, 2011, 05:01:31 AM »
>Grand Yuyukans: Arrive.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #494 on: August 31, 2011, 05:05:35 AM »
>Grand Yuyukans: Arrive.
>You arrive at the scene. You see Utsuho, Orin, and Eiki standing, and Suika sitting next to a tree.
>Orin asks "I'm guessing that I can go now, right?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #495 on: August 31, 2011, 05:07:36 AM »
>Yuyukay Range: "Where did Koishi go? Is she alright?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #496 on: August 31, 2011, 05:11:59 AM »
>Yuyukay Range: "Where did Koishi go? Is she alright?"
>Utsuho replies "Yeah, she's fine. She wanted to sort her thoughts out with Satori."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #497 on: August 31, 2011, 05:27:01 AM »
>Shiki:"You can go, Orin. You, too, Utsuho. We're all going home for the night. We'll meet back here tomorrow morning."
>"Yukari, I do desire to respect their privacy, but please try to at least remain aware of Koishi's location."
>"Very well, then. Let's split up for the night. I shall see you again tomorrow."
>If there are no objections, depart and head back to Higan.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #498 on: August 31, 2011, 05:38:20 AM »
>Gravitational Gimlet: Chuckle. "Guessin' I should let Reimu know too, right?"

>Yuyukan Ghats: Bite lip. Going back to Hakugyokurou... would Youmu be there?
>"... Yukari, I... I think I may prefer to spend the night at your place, if you don't think Youmu will visit Hakugyokurou tonight..."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #499 on: August 31, 2011, 05:58:31 AM »
>Shiki: "Yes, Suika, please do so. And Yuyuko, spend the night wherever you please. I'm sure Yukari won't mind having you stay with her."
>Depart for Higan.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #500 on: August 31, 2011, 08:07:49 AM »
>20th Century Loli: "Right, right."
>Head back to the mansion. Chuckle at how it all went.

>Tropidophiidae Tyrant: When Suika arrives, ask if Eiki ever explained how she managed to arrange this...

(This may be edited into more detail later~)

>Raise an eyebrow at Suika's return. "... so what happened?"

>Shrug. "Herded Koishi where she needed to be, crackly electrical stuff when that eye opened, Yama made some speech, 'parrently she took somethin' to heart at least."
>Chuckle. "'Tho man, going through all that was kinda silly."

>"... electrical stuff? Did grass-head ever explain how she did that?"

>Blink. "Uh... not really, no. Think there was somethin' about... gettin' help from her worst enemy?"

>... and at the moment, her worst enemy would be that voice, wouldn't it...
>Nod slowly. "... and where is she now?"

>"Uh... dunno. Said she wanted to split up 'n crash for the night, meet here in the mornin'."

>"Uh-huh..."
>Head out hastily. If we spot the Yama, pursue. Otherwise, search nearby for a minute or two before heading home and making sure Fantasy Heaven, at least, is handy for tomorrow...

-----

>Yupirin: Bid the Yama, Suika, and undergrounders farewell.
>If Yukari thinks it would be the better idea, head to her place for the night.
>Administer friend-ly hugs and comfort. And tribadism.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:43:17 PM by E-Nazrin »

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #501 on: August 31, 2011, 11:11:34 PM »
>Shiki:"You can go, Orin. You, too, Utsuho. We're all going home for the night. We'll meet back here tomorrow morning."
>Utsuho says "Huh, okay. See you."
>Orin and Utsuho depart southwestwards to the underground entrance.
>"Yukari, I do desire to respect their privacy, but please try to at least remain aware of Koishi's location."
>"Since she isn't trying to actively avoid us now, that should be easier."
>"Very well, then. Let's split up for the night. I shall see you again tomorrow."

>Gravitational Gimlet: Chuckle. "Guessin' I should let Reimu know too, right?"
>Shiki: "Yes, Suika, please do so. And Yuyuko, spend the night wherever you please. I'm sure Yukari won't mind having you stay with her."
>Depart for Higan.
>You depart back to Higan.
>Reimu, Suika, and Yuyuko leave the party.
>You are now at one of the shores of the Sanzu River. There is a crowd of spirits here, and they're opaque enough so that you don't see Komachi through the crowd.

>20th Century Loli: "Right, right."
>Head back to the mansion. Chuckle at how it all went.
>You chuckle at how strange that situation was.

>Raise an eyebrow at Suika's return. "... so what happened?"

>Shrug. "Herded Koishi where she needed to be, crackly electrical stuff when that eye opened, Yama made some speech, 'parrently she took somethin' to heart at least."
>Chuckle. "'Tho man, going through all that was kinda silly."

>"... electrical stuff? Did grass-head ever explain how she did that?"

>Blink. "Uh... not really, no. Think there was somethin' about... gettin' help from her worst enemy?"

>... and at the moment, her worst enemy would be that voice, wouldn't it...
>Nod slowly. "... and where is she now?"

>"Uh... dunno. Said she wanted to split up 'n crash for the night, meet here in the mornin'."

>"Uh-huh..."
>Head out hastily. If we spot the Yama, pursue. Otherwise, search nearby for a minute or two before heading home and making sure Fantasy Heaven, at least, is handy for tomorrow...
>You both head out quickly, but you don't see the Yama. You look around for a few minutes before making sure the Yama isn't around. You both head back to the Hakurei Shrine, where, as Reimu, you pocket Fantasy Heaven for tomorrow...

>Yuyukan Ghats: Bite lip. Going back to Hakugyokurou... would Youmu be there?
>You doubt it.
>"... Yukari, I... I think I may prefer to spend the night at your place, if you don't think Youmu will visit Hakugyokurou tonight..."
>"Of course."
>Yupirin: Bid the Yama, Suika, and undergrounders farewell.
>You bid everybody else farewell, even though they have all already left.
>If Yukari thinks it would be the better idea, head to her place for the night.
>You head over to Yukari's house for the night. You enter the house and enter Yukari's room.
>"Hello, Yuyuko. Administering all those gaps certainly was hard work."
>Administer friend-ly hugs and comfort. And tribadism.
>You hug Yukari and then do a sexual act which the Phyrexian parsing engine will not let me describe.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #502 on: August 31, 2011, 11:25:57 PM »
>Defiant Dechampisa: This must be the backlog due to our troubles... that's not good.
>Call out, "Komachi?"

>Boo Boulders: "Today's been tough on both of us, hasn't it? That voice is being a real problem... but its odds are rather poor with all of Gensokyo after its head, aren't they?"
>Pause. Been tough on us... like with Youmu...
>"... is Ran alright?"

>Rodentius: Watch for how long Purvis hesitates for any overnight timejump in-game. If he doesn't suddenly stop for several hours, mentally recap events since the encounter with Yuyuko.
>Keep an eye on that white gap in the meantime.
>If calling for strategy sessions is somewhat common and Purvis doesn't stop to give time to visit the library safely, ask for one to see if others are still interested in that gap/voice issue and whether a slow to the game for a while to investigate a little can be negotiated.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #503 on: September 01, 2011, 01:27:45 AM »
>Defiant Dechampisa: This must be the backlog due to our troubles... that's not good.
>Call out, "Komachi?"
>You hear Komachi say over the crowd "Eiki, you're back already?"

>Boo Boulders: "Today's been tough on both of us, hasn't it? That voice is being a real problem... but its odds are rather poor with all of Gensokyo after its head, aren't they?"
>Pause. Been tough on us... like with Youmu...
>"... is Ran alright?"
>Reimu, Suika, and Yuyuko leave the party.
>Yeah, it's weird that I'm letting you control your Ijiyatsu self at all.

>Rodentius: Watch for how long Purvis hesitates for any overnight timejump in-game. If he doesn't suddenly stop for several hours, mentally recap events since the encounter with Yuyuko.
>You know Purvis is parsing Maribel Quest and not Eiki Quest, right? There is no overnight time-jump, since Maribel is still active.

>Keep an eye on that white gap in the meantime.
>You look at that white gap closely. Nothing has changed about it.

>If calling for strategy sessions is somewhat common and Purvis doesn't stop to give time to visit the library safely, ask for one to see if others are still interested in that gap/voice issue and whether a slow to the game for a while to investigate a little can be negotiated.
>Calling for strategy sessions is uncommon, neither rare nor common. You call one and ask others if they want to pursue this issue further.
>Kilga says "That isn't very high on Maribel's priority list, but she can look around if there's nothing else to do."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:32:10 AM by Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #504 on: September 01, 2011, 01:41:06 AM »
>Shiki: "Just for the night. I'll be heading out again tomorrow. A lot happened today, and tomorrow may well be the same."
>Summarize the day's events.
>"Komachi, I would like for you to accompany me tomorrow. We're up against a dangerous enemy with unknown capabilities, and I want to be ready for anything we might have to deal with. There are many ways in which your ability could prove useful-if you'd been along today, we might have been able to catch that glass platform Yuyuko saw-and if there's a fight, I want as much help as I can get."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #505 on: September 01, 2011, 01:51:46 AM »
>Shiki: "Just for the night. I'll be heading out again tomorrow. A lot happened today, and tomorrow may well be the same."
>Summarize the day's events.
>You summarize the day's events, with Komachi making stranger and stranger faces until the end of the summary, where she says "...What."

>"Komachi, I would like for you to accompany me tomorrow. We're up against a dangerous enemy with unknown capabilities, and I want to be ready for anything we might have to deal with. There are many ways in which your ability could prove useful-if you'd been along today, we might have been able to catch that glass platform Yuyuko saw-and if there's a fight, I want as much help as I can get."
>"Okay, boss! This is very weird, though."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #506 on: September 01, 2011, 02:01:27 AM »
>Sigh.
>"Tell me about it."
>"We'll head over to the Scarlet Devil Mansion tomorrow morning. For now, though, I need some rest."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #507 on: September 01, 2011, 02:03:50 AM »
>Sigh.
>"Tell me about it."
>"Is it just me or is your language getting more informal?"

>"We'll head over to the Scarlet Devil Mansion tomorrow morning. For now, though, I need some rest."
>"Good night, boss! Although it's a bit early to go to sleep..."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 02:06:37 AM by Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #508 on: September 01, 2011, 02:14:58 AM »
>"Not after the kind of day I've had. And you can blame the company I've kept today for my less-than-formal language."
>Do we have need of food? If so, go eat, then go to bed. If not, just go directly to bed.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #509 on: September 01, 2011, 02:18:50 AM »
>"Not after the kind of day I've had. And you can blame the company I've kept today for my less-than-formal language."
>"Heh, that's understandable."

>Do we have need of food? If so, go eat, then go to bed. If not, just go directly to bed.
>You don't need food, so you go directly over the crowd of spirits. Komachi waves.
>You head across the river, across Higan, and into your home. You then go directly to bed. It doesn't take very long for you to sleep.
>Saving game...

INTERMISSION

>You may now ask questions about the game and what happened so far. You may also request BGM for scenes. Enter "Continue Quest" to continue the quest.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 02:22:09 AM by Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer »