Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 172160 times)

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #450 on: August 25, 2011, 05:20:20 AM »
>Reimu: Once the gap has formed, enter it with Utsuho and the others.
>Shiki: "Good, you're here. We have about three minutes before Koishi arrives, so I'll make this quick. We're going to enter the mansion. When Koishi gets close, I'm going to intercept her. Once I've done so, there will be a bright flash. Utsuho, Orin, Satori, that's your cue to come out and get to us as quickly as possible. Reimu, you stay in the mansion. I know you agreed not to attack Koishi until this whole thing is over, but there's no telling how Koishi would react to you, especially if your thoughts about her are what I expect they are, si I'd prefer if she didn't see you at all."
>"Utsuho, Orin, Satori. By the time you get to me and Koishi, her third eye will be open. This is something that I do not believe I can prevent, so instead I plan to use it to show her the truth. She will see the truth in your minds, and I think that's our best shot at snapping her out of her current state. If you have anything to say, do it once we're inside the mansion."
>Enter the mansion with reimu and the underground trio.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #451 on: August 25, 2011, 06:12:53 AM »
>Reimu: Once the gap has formed, enter it with Utsuho and the others.
>You enter the gap with Satori, Orin, and Utsuho. You all arrive at the entrance to the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
>Shiki: "Good, you're here. We have about three minutes before Koishi arrives, so I'll make this quick. We're going to enter the mansion. When Koishi gets close, I'm going to intercept her. Once I've done so, there will be a bright flash. Utsuho, Orin, Satori, that's your cue to come out and get to us as quickly as possible. Reimu, you stay in the mansion. I know you agreed not to attack Koishi until this whole thing is over, but there's no telling how Koishi would react to you, especially if your thoughts about her are what I expect they are, so I'd prefer if she didn't see you at all."
>"Utsuho, Orin, Satori. By the time you get to me and Koishi, her third eye will be open. This is something that I do not believe I can prevent, so instead I plan to use it to show her the truth. She will see the truth in your minds, and I think that's our best shot at snapping her out of her current state. If you have anything to say, do it once we're inside the mansion."
>"So you want me to do this immediately so that Koishi can forgive Utsuho? How weird. My original plan was to wait for midnight, and it's only almost sunset..."
>Satori remarks "I find it likely that she'll refuse to believe what she's seen. Koishi's rather stubborn about her viewpoint on all this. Of course, we can nudge her in the right direction."

>Enter the mansion with reimu and the underground trio.
>You enter the mansion with Reimu. You hear Meiling say "Going in to speak with Patchouli again? Who're all these visitors?" She must have woke up...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 06:50:39 AM by Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #452 on: August 25, 2011, 03:15:45 PM »
>Shiki: I already told you my plan. Yes, you're going to do it as soon as we have Koishi. I doubt she'll be willing to remain with us, so it needs to happen right away.
>"Ah, Meiling, you're awake. We have little time to explain, so I'll be brief. Koishi is headed this way, and we are basically going to ambush her here. There are things she needs to know, but if she knows we're here, she's likely to run. When she arrives, please do not tell her that we're here."
>Enter the mansion with everyone.
>"Yukari, tell me when Koishi's here."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #453 on: August 26, 2011, 12:26:54 AM »
>Shiki: I already told you my plan. Yes, you're going to do it as soon as we have Koishi. I doubt she'll be willing to remain with us, so it needs to happen right away.
>"Koishi may accuse you of collaborating with me, but thankfully she doesn't know that this was supposed to wait until midnight."

>"Ah, Meiling, you're awake. We have little time to explain, so I'll be brief. Koishi is headed this way, and we are basically going to ambush her here. There are things she needs to know, but if she knows we're here, she's likely to run. When she arrives, please do not tell her that we're here."
>"Mrr, fine."

>Enter the mansion with everyone.
>"Yukari, tell me when Koishi's here."
>"Understood."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #454 on: August 26, 2011, 03:45:26 AM »
>Shiki: Once her third eye is open, she will know that I collaborated with you, but she'll also know that I exhausted every other option first, and she'll also know why I did it. And that will mean much, because I'm not doing this for my sake. I'm doing it for hers.
>Wait for Yukari's signal.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #455 on: August 26, 2011, 03:46:06 AM »
>Armpits: Sigh heavily. Really? She just wanted us to pick up Satori and leave? Couldn't Yukari have done that on her own?
>Rub forehead. For that matter... "... how do you know where Koishi is now, anyway?"

>Lolioni: Woohoo! Chase down that annoyin' satori!

>Yuyutains: If Suika seems to have the whole Koishi chasing covered, sigh and stop. "I'm sorry it came to this, Koishi!"
>Give the two outsiders a sad smile, if they're there and stop with us.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #456 on: August 26, 2011, 05:54:17 AM »
>Shiki: "Yukari's watching. She's going to alert us when Koishi gets here."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #457 on: August 26, 2011, 05:35:04 PM »
>Gila Gangster: "And how the hell are you seeing her, Yukari? I kinda doubt she wanted to be found right now."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #458 on: August 26, 2011, 06:12:24 PM »
>Shiki: "I'll explain later. Koishi will be here any minute now."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #459 on: August 26, 2011, 06:23:27 PM »
>Genji Grappler: Watch the Yama carefully. She's definitely hiding something...
>Glare. "If it's minutes, you got time. Or would Yukari have some idea anyway?"
>How long would a round trip to the shrine take?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #460 on: August 26, 2011, 10:29:36 PM »
>Armpits: Sigh heavily. Really? She just wanted us to pick up Satori and leave? Couldn't Yukari have done that on her own?
>You sigh. This could have been done more easily...
>Rub forehead. For that matter... "... how do you know where Koishi is now, anyway?"
>Yukari clears her throat. "Ahem."
>Shiki: "Yukari's watching. She's going to alert us when Koishi gets here."
>Gila Gangster: "And how the hell are you seeing her, Yukari? I kinda doubt she wanted to be found right now."
>Shiki: "I'll explain later. Koishi will be here any minute now."
>Genji Grappler: Watch the Yama carefully. She's definitely hiding something...
>Glare. "If it's minutes, you got time. Or would Yukari have some idea anyway?"
>How long would a round trip to the shrine take?
>20-25 minutes, probably.

>Lolioni: Woohoo! Chase down that annoyin' satori!
>You chase down Koishi, dropping on more mini-Suikas so Koishi absolutely can't change direction.

>Yuyutains: If Suika seems to have the whole Koishi chasing covered, sigh and stop. "I'm sorry it came to this, Koishi!"
>Give the two outsiders a sad smile, if they're there and stop with us.
>Maribel and Renko are still there behind and next to you, though both look confused. Maribel asks "What was that all about?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #461 on: August 26, 2011, 11:07:33 PM »
>Hakurei Helodermatidae: "So Yukari, how did you guys find her, anyway?"
>If they want us gone, we're picking up some more cards. Do we have any good carrying containers at home to bring along a larger collection for purer ultraviolence?

>Yuyukan Alps: Sigh. "Apparently poor Koishi had... rather a falling out with Utsuho over the Gensokyo Isle incident. Eiki has been quite adamant about getting the two to make up. Though really, perhaps we're being too aggressive about it..."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #462 on: August 26, 2011, 11:52:43 PM »
>Shiki: "Yukari estimated about three minutes between you passing through her gap and Koishi getting here. And we've spent too much of that time already. I give you my word that after this, I will explain everything, but right now we simply do not have the time. Koishi's arrival is imminent."
>She'll get here any time now. Wait for Yukari's signal.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #463 on: August 27, 2011, 04:46:39 AM »
>Hakurei Helodermatidae: "So Yukari, how did you guys find her, anyway?"
>"She suddenly appeared after a flash of light."
>If they want us gone, we're picking up some more cards. Do we have any good carrying containers at home to bring along a larger collection for purer ultraviolence?
>You have no containers that don't need one or both of your hands to use. You could try to stuff as many in your pockets as you can.
>Yuyukan Alps: Sigh. "Apparently poor Koishi had... rather a falling out with Utsuho over the Gensokyo Isle incident. Eiki has been quite adamant about getting the two to make up. Though really, perhaps we're being too aggressive about it..."
>"Is the Yama usually like this?"

>Shiki: "Yukari estimated about three minutes between you passing through her gap and Koishi getting here. And we've spent too much of that time already. I give you my word that after this, I will explain everything, but right now we simply do not have the time. Koishi's arrival is imminent."
>"Come to think of it, Reimu will also raise a stink about us working together."
>She'll get here any time now. Wait for Yukari's signal.
>You wait until Koishi arrives, which takes...quite a while. Yukari hasn't given a signal yet.
>Satori comes close to you and whispers "Do you really think you should be trusting that voice? Or are you not?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #464 on: August 27, 2011, 06:09:21 AM »
>Shiki: I don't, but we seem to have a desire in common when it comes to Koishi, although our motives are not the same, I would imagine, although I don't know its motive. I act out of concern for Koishi's soul; I don't want it to fall to hell. I do this for her sake, not mine.
>"Yukari, how close is she?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #465 on: August 27, 2011, 06:22:52 AM »
>Gecko Groupie: "A flash of light, huh... that's strange."
>Eye Eiki for a few seconds. Oh, she's up to something...
>"Well, I guess if you don't want me here, I do have somewhere I'd like to go for a bit..."

>Grand Yuyutons: How familiar are we with Eiki, again? Give the two a quiet confirmation either way.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #466 on: August 27, 2011, 06:49:52 AM »
>Shiki: I don't, but we seem to have a desire in common when it comes to Koishi, although our motives are not the same, I would imagine, although I don't know its motive. I act out of concern for Koishi's soul; I don't want it to fall to hell. I do this for her sake, not mine.
>"Interesting."
>"Of course I know what I say will seem entirely like bullshit, but I'd just like to take the time to say that I'm doing this only because I oppose Koishi's actions related to Gensokyo Isle on moral grounds. I do not have an ulterior motive for disliking Koishi."

>"Yukari, how close is she?"
>"Two minutes and thirteen seconds."

>Gecko Groupie: "A flash of light, huh... that's strange."
>Eye Eiki for a few seconds. Oh, she's up to something...
>What is she up to...?

>"Well, I guess if you don't want me here, I do have somewhere I'd like to go for a bit..."
>Satori says "I suppose there's nothing else for you to do right now..."

>Grand Yuyutons: How familiar are we with Eiki, again? Give the two a quiet confirmation either way.
>You aren't very familiar with Eiki, and you only knew her because she appointed you to manage the Hakugyokurou ghosts. You've gradually got to know her more due to the day's events, though.
>So, are you confirming yes or no?

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #467 on: August 27, 2011, 06:58:24 AM »
>Shiki: Voice, can you tell Koishi's location? If so, is Yukari's report accurate?
>"As long as you don't interfere with this, Reimu, I have no objections to you going elsewhere. Just remember your promise to leave any... issues with Koishi for after this incident is resolved."
>Reimu: "Yeah, yeah. Oh, and I will still be wanting that explanation you promised."
>Shiki: "Of course."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #468 on: August 27, 2011, 07:09:01 AM »
>Shiki: Voice, can you tell Koishi's location? If so, is Yukari's report accurate?
>"Judging by the speed at which an unladen Koishi runs at, yeah, she's just about right."

>"As long as you don't interfere with this, Reimu, I have no objections to you going elsewhere. Just remember your promise to leave any... issues with Koishi for after this incident is resolved."
>Reimu: "Yeah, yeah. Oh, and I will still be wanting that explanation you promised."
>Shiki: "Of course."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #469 on: August 27, 2011, 07:38:01 AM »
>Reptile Regulator: "Though I'm assuming you only mean waiting until after this last attempt to just talk sense into her..."
>After which, she'd be fair game...
>If the Yama objects, wave it off. "Yeah, yeah, I can wait. You planning on being here later, right?"

>Fjords of the Styx: "I... honestly can't say. I mostly just talked with her today, but she said that the voice she's been hearing has been getting to her... whether all of this is normal for her, I'm not sure."
>Sigh. "Just being able to reach that influence would make things so much easier..."
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:46:59 AM by E-Nazrin »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #470 on: August 27, 2011, 01:39:09 PM »
>Shiki: "No, I mean until this incident with the voice and the overlay is resolved."
>In response to the question: "After this, we'll likely find a place to spend the night. We may be here, but we may not. I'll have Yukari let you know where we end up staying."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #471 on: August 27, 2011, 03:54:15 PM »
>Reptile Regulator: "Though I'm assuming you only mean waiting until after this last attempt to just talk sense into her..."
>After which, she'd be fair game...
>Shiki: "No, I mean until this incident with the voice and the overlay is resolved."
>If the Yama objects, wave it off. "Yeah, yeah, I can wait. You planning on being here later, right?"
>In response to the question: "After this, we'll likely find a place to spend the night. We may be here, but we may not. I'll have Yukari let you know where we end up staying."
>Yukari says "I personally think that we should all go back to our separate homes during the night and then rendezvous at the Hakurei shrine in the morning."

>Fjords of the Styx: "I... honestly can't say. I mostly just talked with her today, but she said that the voice she's been hearing has been getting to her... whether all of this is normal for her, I'm not sure."
>Sigh. "Just being able to reach that influence would make things so much easier..."
>Maribel asks "What influence?" Renko adds in "And what's this voice supposed to be doing?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #472 on: August 28, 2011, 01:19:54 AM »
>Shiki: "That works, although it may be better to rendesvous here instead, since this is likely to be our first destination. We're going to attempt transferring power to you, remember, in hopes that this will let you get us to the other world."
>Wait for Koishi's arrival.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #473 on: August 28, 2011, 03:30:10 AM »
>Gecko Gringo: "... wait, powering up Yukari?" That sounds like a terrible idea.
>Were we there for the previous powerup attempts?

>Tantalus Yuyunges: "I... assumed that you two were a bit too busy to want to hear the full story, but if you'd like, I suppose it would be good to tell it."
>"I suppose the short version of what happened to Eiki is that she seems to have started hearing a voice in her dreams a while ago that's somehow managed to provoke some self-doubt in her... and damaged an important tool for her usual tasks. We've been trying to investigate it since then, but it was rather annoying when it cut off my ability to track that glass platform we found early on..." Frown.

>Blatant Self-Insert: Glass platform? Is this familiar, to us or anyone else Questing?

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #474 on: August 28, 2011, 03:45:59 AM »
>Shiki: "She can't make a gap to the other world right now. If we perform a temporary power transfer, she may be able to. We have been looking into ways to get there, you know."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #475 on: August 28, 2011, 05:49:20 AM »

>Shiki: "That works, although it may be better to rendesvous here instead, since this is likely to be our first destination. We're going to attempt transferring power to you, remember, in hopes that this will let you get us to the other world."
>"I suppose."
>Gecko Gringo: "... wait, powering up Yukari?" That sounds like a terrible idea.
>Were we there for the previous powerup attempts?
>No, you were too busy in the underground investigating Gensokyo Isle.
>Shiki: "She can't make a gap to the other world right now. If we perform a temporary power transfer, she may be able to. We have been looking into ways to get there, you know."

>Wait for Koishi's arrival.
>You wait for Koishi's arrival.
>After a few minutes, Yukari says "Koishi is due to arrive in 30 seconds. You might want to exit the mansion now."

>Tantalus Yuyunges: "I... assumed that you two were a bit too busy to want to hear the full story, but if you'd like, I suppose it would be good to tell it."
>"I suppose the short version of what happened to Eiki is that she seems to have started hearing a voice in her dreams a while ago that's somehow managed to provoke some self-doubt in her... and damaged an important tool for her usual tasks. We've been trying to investigate it since then, but it was rather annoying when it cut off my ability to track that glass platform we found early on..." Frown.
>"Sorry for prying, but I'm just curious. How much do you know about this voice?"

>Blatant Self-Insert: Glass platform? Is this familiar, to us or anyone else Questing?
>No.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #476 on: August 28, 2011, 01:34:30 PM »
>Shiki: "Satori, Orin, Utsuho. Remember, your signal is a bright flash. Come to us as soon as you see it."
>Exit the mansion and head towards Koishi. When we see her, grab her.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #477 on: August 28, 2011, 09:07:35 PM »
>Shiki: "Satori, Orin, Utsuho. Remember, your signal is a bright flash. Come to us as soon as you see it."
>Exit the mansion and head towards Koishi. When we see her, grab her.
>You, Satori, Orin, and Utsuho exit the mansion and head out. Meiling asks you "Soo...what exactly are you doing right now with all of these people?"
>As it turns out, thirty second takes a while, but after those seconds, you see Koishi heading in your direction, being herded by several mini-Suikas. You try to fly over and grab her, but she decides to change direction and actually steps on the mini-Suikas to escape.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #478 on: August 29, 2011, 12:25:43 AM »
>Tortoise Trampler: Frown at the departing group for a moment. Something doesn't add up here...
>Do we know of any back exits to the mansion, to avoid seeing Koishi and raising our blood pressure? We need to visit the shrine, especially if the Yama's planning to leave it for the night soon anyway...
>... is Rikako around?

>Montgomery Monster: HEY!
>Did that hurt?
>Block her off personally. Tackle her at, say, 4x weight if need be.

>Yuyukans: "Mmm, tracing it to that glass platform high above Gensokyo is probably the most specific detail we've really discovered. I believe Eiki said that its goal was to try and change her morals and the standards that Yamas use... although, I believe she also said that it was interested in making Utsuho and Koishi make up..."
>... frown. That may imply bad things at this point...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #479 on: August 29, 2011, 12:40:43 AM »
>Tortoise Trampler: Frown at the departing group for a moment. Something doesn't add up here...
>Something's not right here...
>Do we know of any back exits to the mansion, to avoid seeing Koishi and raising our blood pressure? We need to visit the shrine, especially if the Yama's planning to leave it for the night soon anyway...
>You could climb out a window, but that's all you know of.
>... is Rikako around?
>Yes. She doesn't seem to feel like going with toe others, and she's been oddly quiet.

>Montgomery Monster: HEY!
>You don't treat mini-Suikas like that!
>Did that hurt?
>No. It wouldn't hurt if you reabsorbed the mini-Suikas that were stepped on, either, but you would remember being stepped on.
>Block her off personally. Tackle her at, say, 4x weight if need be.
>You fly quickly and tackle her. After being knocked down, she attempts to get you off her back, but you multiply your weight by 4 so you can't be lifted. Of course. none of that weight includes your breasts.
>"Leave me alone! Why won't she leave me be?!"

>Yuyukans: "Mmm, tracing it to that glass platform high above Gensokyo is probably the most specific detail we've really discovered. I believe Eiki said that its goal was to try and change her morals and the standards that Yamas use... although, I believe she also said that it was interested in making Utsuho and Koishi make up..."
>... frown. That may imply bad things at this point...
>"Uh-huh. Weird...Renko, do you think we should continue heading back to the fairies now?"
>Renko replies "As interesting as this all is, yes."