Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 172127 times)

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #420 on: August 19, 2011, 07:20:06 AM »
>Shiki: "No. I want to be sure she knows, and we can't be sure of that unless we tell her directly. And I also want to find her so that Yukari can keep track of her like I'd originally asked."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #421 on: August 19, 2011, 10:40:12 PM »
>Shiki: "That would be why I'm following behind. Suika, you go first. You and Yuyuko find Koishi. Yukari, keep an eye on them, and if they find Koishi, keep track of

her. I'll follow along behind, and if Koishi tries to run, I'll want you to coordinate between myself, Suika, and Yuyuko in order to intercept her."
>Suika: "Right, okay."
>We don't need the mini-Suika we sent to the shrine anymore. Do whatever we need to do to get rid of it, then head towards Yuyuko's position. If the mini-Suika needs

to be called back to us, do that, then head for Yuyuko while it comes to us.
>You have to be in physical contact with the mini-Suika to get rid of it, so you'd have-
>As the mini-Suika, you are sucked into a gap. You can hear Kanako say "Such an impolite gap hag."
>As Suika, you see the mini-Suika suddenly appear in the air and fall on you where your boobs should be. You quickly reabsorb her. Sometimes Yukari is convenient..
>(Note: You remember everything your clones experiences, but only when you reabsorb them.)

>m/v MVP: Did we leave a dent in Meiling's chest? :<
>You didn't.

>Alcoholic Jihad: Why are we so expendable? WHY?!
>You cannot answer that question anymore as your consciousness has returned to Suika. If you could try to answer that, you wouldn't know.

>Reimu: Is there anyone around? If so, approach them. If not, enter the palace..
>Nobody is around, so you attempt to enter the palace. However, the door is locked.

>Armpits: Shizuha didn't consider her own collateral damage either, did she... she might still deserve a smack next time we run into her.
>Of course, like Minoriko, it doesn't seem like Shizuha did anything.

>Where are our spellcards?
>In your armpits.
>There's a hidden side pocket on your skirt where you keep them in. It's under your left arm.

>Yuyuborz: Frown. "Shiki, I don't see why we all have to corner Koishi to warn her about that voice wanting to open her third eye tonight."
>Of course, Koishi probably heard that, but the poor girl doesn't deserve the trouble of getting chased down again, does she?
>Shiki: "Why does the voice want to open her third eye? Doing so obviously benefits it in some way. I intend not to let it do whatever it has planned, and for that

purpose, we need to find Koishi."
>Salish Yuyutains: "Oh, I know that voice is always trouble, but is it really fair to Koishi if we help when she doesn't want it?"
>And if she doesn't, this is a good chance for her to make an escape... of course.
>Shiki: "Would you rather do nothing? I will not force you to aid me in this if you do not want to. But think: right now, Koishi, doesn't even know anything's going to

happen. We should at least warn her."
>Yes, this could be a problem. Koishi hasn't had nearly enough time to find the truth as originally planned. Damn it, why did the voice have to do this now?
>Shiki: "No. I want to be sure she knows, and we can't be sure of that unless we tell her directly. And I also want to find her so that Yukari can keep track of her

like I'd originally asked."
>The Hunger: "... Eiki, are you alright? You said that she was near here - knowing her power, she's probably overheard me by now. Isn't that warning enough?"

>Naturally, Ijiyatsu players would inquire about the mention of Koishi by this point.

>Rodentius: ... oh shit, compulsions? Isn't that something Koishi would do? Just like we thought she was making Renko act selfish?
>Then again, we missed most of Utsuho Quest... it might not work that way in Purvistan.
>You're not sure of Koishi could be causing it. But perhaps you should get to the "why" first.

>Shiki: "No. I want to be sure she knows, and we can't be sure of that unless we tell her directly. And I also want to find her so that Yukari can keep track of her

like I'd originally asked."
>Yukari says "I'd say Koishi already snuck away. I think that, if she did hear that the voice wants to reopen her third eye, she will think that you're lying. She's not very inclined to trust you. Also, she's a sneaky little bastard."

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #422 on: August 20, 2011, 12:07:35 AM »
>Pettanko Panama: Hm... that's weird. How'd Yukari get that gap for mini-suika up so fast? Maybe she was prepared beforehand. Ah well.
>Stretch and head... uh, right.
>"Which way's Yuyuko right now, anyways?"
>Upon being pointed in the right direction, proceed. Have a few micro-suiks fan out to help search.
>Damn, no panties retrieved. Next time, Gadget!

-----

>Lacertid Lacerator: Frown. Knock. "Oi! Anyone there? The Yama wants the crow for something."
>Try not to think about beating some sense back into Eiki.
>How many of our cards are usable at the moment? Did we leave any at home or anything?

-----

>Rodentius: Seriously? No one asked about Koishi yet?
>If Purvis has forwarded more of Yuyuko talking to herself, ask, "Koishi? She's here?"
>At what point in the narration has Purvis reached, following that command?

>Pryor Yuyukans: "Oh, that's a good point, Yukari. Really rather a pity she's gotten so upset..."
>Though the poor dear didn't ask to be born that way...
There was something here once. Wonder what...

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #423 on: August 20, 2011, 12:23:40 AM »
>Shiki: "Well, I was hoping that everyone would take action more quickly. And as for Koishi running, the intent was to use Yuyuko and, especially, Suika to herd her to me. But if we can't find her in the first place, we can't do that."
>"Koishi hasn't had time to get very far. Yukari, check as wide of an area around Yuyuko's position as you can, see if you cas find anything."
>Damn it, this is not good. We were going to give Koishi the time she needed, but no, the voice had to be too impatient for that, and now everything's going to-wait. The voice is...
>No. Bad idea. It can't be trusted.
>But...
>No.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #424 on: August 20, 2011, 06:34:35 AM »
>Pettanko Panama: Hm... that's weird. How'd Yukari get that gap for mini-suika up so fast? Maybe she was prepared beforehand. Ah well.
>Yeah, probably.

>Stretch and head... uh, right.
>"Which way's Yuyuko right now, anyways?"
>Yukari whispers "Near the southern foot of Youkai Mountain. I don't think you would be able to find Koishi, though, due to her invisibility."

>Upon being pointed in the right direction, proceed. Have a few micro-suiks fan out to help search.
>You are currently considering what Yukari just pointed out. You sure you still want to do this?

>Damn, no panties retrieved. Next time, Gadget!
>Maybe next time.

>Lacertid Lacerator: Frown. Knock. "Oi! Anyone there? The Yama wants the crow for something."
>You know, and Rin opens the door. "Hello? Oh, it's you."

>Try not to think about beating some sense back into Eiki.
>You try not to think about doing so, but that may be just what she...nah. Urgh, the idea's still in your head.

>How many of our cards are usable at the moment? Did we leave any at home or anything?
>You have 6 spellcards right now, all ready to be used. You left most of yours at home, because you can't stuff very many into your pocket.

>Rodentius: Seriously? No one asked about Koishi yet?
>If Purvis has forwarded more of Yuyuko talking to herself, ask, "Koishi? She's here?"
>Purvis has indeed forwarded what Yuyuko's been saying.
>Wait, you hear Kilga say "Koishi? What would she be doing here?"

>At what point in the narration has Purvis reached, following that command?
>"Point in narration"?

>Pryor Yuyukans: "Oh, that's a good point, Yukari. Really rather a pity she's gotten so upset..."
>Though the poor dear didn't ask to be born that way...
>Poor Koishi.
>You hear Maribel says "Koishi? What would she be doing here?"

>Shiki: "Well, I was hoping that everyone would take action more quickly. And as for Koishi running, the intent was to use Yuyuko and, especially, Suika to herd her to me. But if we can't find her in the first place, we can't do that."
>"Exactly. You'd have to bring Kanako, and from what I've seen she's enjoying some sleep from blessing people. ...Are you actually going to do that?"

>"Koishi hasn't had time to get very far. Yukari, check as wide of an area around Yuyuko's position as you can, see if you can find anything."
>"I would try manipulating the border of visibility and invisibility, but in the state my gap powers are in, I can't. If I use a gap to see into the area normally, I'd be able to find Koishi as well any anybody else would."

>Damn it, this is not good. We were going to give Koishi the time she needed, but no, the voice had to be too impatient for that, and now everything's going to-wait. The voice is...
>No. Bad idea. It can't be trusted.
>But...
>No.
>"Heh."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #425 on: August 21, 2011, 01:00:16 AM »
>Shiki: Damn it, we're running out of options.
>Mutter softly to self: "I can't believe I'm doing this."
>Voice. I don't know why you want Koishi to forgive Utsuho. I'm trying to achieve that because it is the right thing to do, but I do not believe for a second that you share this motive. But regardless of motive, we both want it to happen. I believe I was on the right track, but you're too impatient for that, so this will have to be done differently. I'm not going to let you screw this up, so this is how it's going to work: You're going to tell me where Koishi is, and guide me to her. And once Reimu has Utsuho and anyone else who comes, I'm going to give you the signal to open Koishi's third eye. She will read the truth from Utsuho's mind, and know she was wrong-although she may still need time. And after opening her third eye, you are going to leave her alone. Understood?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #426 on: August 21, 2011, 04:11:03 AM »
>Suikan Sidecar: Huh, a free way out?
>"Huh. Guess I shouldn't bother then, should I?"
>Flop again. Take a sip.

-----

>Viper Violencer: "Where's Utsuho? Apparently that voice in the Yama's head said it was gonna force Koishi's third eye open. And even if grass-head isn't going to let me give her what she deserves, the Yama's got it in her head to make her hear Utsuho's thoughts when it happens."
>Did we overhear the part about the timing being revised to 'midnight?' If so, add that.
>Size up Orin.
>How many spellcards do we have at home, roughly?

-----

>Yuyutannia: "Ah... that IS a good question, Maribel." Sad smile. "Perhaps she was watching me after everything that happened earlier... though I'm curious, how do you recognize the name?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #427 on: August 21, 2011, 04:41:01 AM »
>Shiki: Damn it, we're running out of options.
>Mutter softly to self: "I can't believe I'm doing this."
>Voice. I don't know why you want Koishi to forgive Utsuho. I'm trying to achieve that because it is the right thing to do, but I do not believe for a second that you share this motive. But regardless of motive, we both want it to happen. I believe I was on the right track, but you're too impatient for that, so this will have to be done differently. I'm not going to let you screw this up, so this is how it's going to work: You're going to tell me where Koishi is, and guide me to her. And once Reimu has Utsuho and anyone else who comes, I'm going to give you the signal to open Koishi's third eye. She will read the truth from Utsuho's mind, and know she was wrong-although she may still need time. And after opening her third eye, you are going to leave her alone. Understood?
>"Fine. Just a moment..."
>A moment passes.
>"Koishi shouldn't be invisible anymore, and she should not be aware of that. I certainly hope this works, because I'm sick and tired of Koishi's shit."

>Suikan Sidecar: Huh, a free way out?
>"Huh. Guess I shouldn't bother then, should I?"
>Flop again. Take a sip.
>You lay your head on Meiling's breasts and take a sip from your gourd of infinite sake.

>Viper Violencer: "Where's Utsuho? Apparently that voice in the Yama's head said it was gonna force Koishi's third eye open. And even if grass-head isn't going to let me give her what she deserves, the Yama's got it in her head to make her hear Utsuho's thoughts when it happens."
>"And what's the poi...oh. She's inside taking a nap on the couch. You want me to get her?"

>Did we overhear the part about the timing being revised to 'midnight?' If so, add that.
>You did not.

>Size up Orin.
>You look closely at Orin. Her eyes, nose, and mouth seem to be the correct distance from each other.
>Okay, seriously, she looks confused and is watching you closely in return.

>How many spellcards do we have at home, roughly?
>55. You've really accumulated them over the years...

>Yuyutannia: "Ah... that IS a good question, Maribel." Sad smile. "Perhaps she was watching me after everything that happened earlier... though I'm curious, how do you recognize the name?"
>"I think Satori told me about her."
>You see a bright flash of light coming from the southeast direction.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 04:43:29 AM by Cobalt Ulpherion Blitzer »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #428 on: August 21, 2011, 04:48:25 AM »
>Shiki: "Yuyuko, get looking. You'll be able to see her. You too, Suika. And you as well, please, Yukari. You should be able to see her. Don't askk questions; I'll explain later, but right now we're short on time."
>Suika: Damn it.
>"Fine."
>Head towards Yuyuko, sending out mini-Suikas as originally planned.
>Yuyuko: Head towards the light.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #429 on: August 21, 2011, 04:55:27 AM »
>Shiki: "Yuyuko, get looking. You'll be able to see her. You too, Suika. And you as well, please, Yukari. You should be able to see her. Don't askk questions; I'll explain later, but right now we're short on time."

>Suika: Damn it.
>"Fine."
>Aww. Her breasts were so comfortable too...
>Head towards Yuyuko, sending out mini-Suikas as originally planned.
>You head towards Yuyuko's location and start raining mini-Suikas from the sky to look.

>Yuyuko: Head towards the light.
>You head quickly towards the light. After a few seconds, you can see Koishi's form, slightly faded, and running away with her back turned toward you. She doesn't seem to have noticed you're there.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #430 on: August 21, 2011, 05:05:59 AM »
>Gravitational Gimlet: Sigh. Get up and head out to find that stupid satori.

-----

>Gila Gangster: "Yeah. Uh... Yukari, where's she supposed to go, anyway?"
>How good is Orin in a fight?
>Well... no, she wouldn't really be willing to help with this. Bah.

-----

>Grand Yuyutains: "Koishi! Did you hear that warning?!"

>Rodenjius: Crap. Advise Mary to follow if no one else jumps on it; this is weird! Though if Renko doesn't want to get involved, then there's not much choice.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #431 on: August 21, 2011, 05:19:46 AM »
>Gravitational Gimlet: Sigh. Get up and head out to find that stupid satori.
>You already have gotten up, and you're already looking for Koishi.

>Gila Gangster: "Yeah. Uh... Yukari, where's she supposed to go, anyway?"
>"Okay. Wait outside here for a minute..."
>She walks back in.
>How good is Orin in a fight?
>Well... no, she wouldn't really be willing to help with this. Bah.
>Probably not.

>Rodenjius: Crap. Advise Mary to follow if no one else jumps on it; this is weird! Though if Renko doesn't want to get involved, then there's not much choice.
>Kilga commands Maribel to follow the light before you do, and puts in "Yuyuko? What's happening?"

>Grand Yuyutains: "Koishi! Did you hear that warning?!"
>She gives no indication of noticing your statement.
>As Yuyuko, you hear Maribel say "Yuyuko? What's happening?" Looks like she and Renko followed you.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #432 on: August 21, 2011, 05:22:15 AM »
>Shiki:"Okay, Yukari, as soon as you see Koishi, direct us as I said earlier. We have the advantage of you being able to keep track of all of us simultaniously, so give us movement instructions to corner her. And everyone, try telling her that we're here to help because she's in danger again."
>Yuyuko: "We're chasing Koishi!"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #433 on: August 21, 2011, 05:30:01 AM »
>Yuyuko: "We're chasing Koishi!"

>Fjords of the Styx: No, let's not be mean about it.
>"Trying to make sure Koishi knows about that threat! Please, just repeat it for me, Koishi!"
>Then we won't have a reason to chase, even if the Yama wants more...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #434 on: August 22, 2011, 02:03:51 AM »
>Shiki:"Okay, Yukari, as soon as you see Koishi, direct us as I said earlier. We have the advantage of you being able to keep track of all of us simultaneously, so give us movement instructions to corner her. And everyone, try telling her that we're here to help because she's in danger again."
>"Very well, but it's rather difficult to corner Koishi in a forest with no corners."

>"Trying to make sure Koishi knows about that threat! Please, just repeat it for me, Koishi!"
> In the harshest and coldest way you've ever heard, she says "Did the Yama tell you this? Because if she did, she lied."
>Yukari whispers "Ah, I expected her to not believe you."

>Then we won't have a reason to chase, even if the Yama wants more...
>You won't have to chase this poor girl...

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #435 on: August 22, 2011, 02:18:31 AM »
>m/v MVP: Proceed.

>Turtle Tamer: Likewise.

-----

>Clachnacuyuyunn: Pause for a moment at that tone. Goodness.
>"It... it's still important to be aware of! Just in case, so you can choose what to do if your third eye is opened!"
>... and why would the Yama lie about this, anyway...?

>Rodenjius: Are we aware of other white gaps around lately?
>Let the others drive for now. Not confident how to handle the Koishi situation...

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #436 on: August 22, 2011, 02:57:24 AM »
>Shiki: "But we have enough people to herd her in a direction, thanks to Suika, and I can be waiting for her. So you track her and direct the Suikas to chase her, then have me wait in ambush."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #437 on: August 22, 2011, 04:27:29 AM »
>m/v MVP: Proceed.
>You continue to proceed to Yuyuko's location. In your ear, you hear Yukari say "Turn right slightly. You should find Koishi in that direction."

>Turtle Tamer: Likewise.
>You follow Orin inside to a space connect to several hallways. Obvious exits are north, west, south, and east, where south is the way you came. Rin goes through the north exit.

>Clachnacuyuyunn: Pause for a moment at that tone. Goodness.
>Brr.
>"It... it's still important to be aware of! Just in case, so you can choose what to do if your third eye is opened!"
>"She's manipulating you."
>Maribel asks "What's going on?"
>... and why would the Yama lie about this, anyway...?
>The Yama isn't the type to lie.

>Rodenjius: Are we aware of other white gaps around lately?
>You've heard reports of them in other places.
>Let the others drive for now. Not confident how to handle the Koishi situation...
>Purvis says "'Yuyuko says "Koishi! Did you hear that warning?!' Slightly after that, you can make out Koishi's form over Yuyuko's shoulders. Koishi does not respond to Yuyuko. >Yuyuko then says 'Trying to make sure Koishi knows about that threat! Please, just repeat it for me, Koishi!' Koishi, without turning to face Yuyuko, coldly says 'Did the Yama tell you this? Because if she did, she lied.'"
>"'It... it's still important to be aware of! Just in case, so you can choose what to do if your third eye is opened!' Yuyuko shouts back."
>Kilga says "Yuyuko...what's going on?"
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:22:59 AM by Cobalt Ulpherion Blitzer »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #438 on: August 22, 2011, 05:32:23 AM »
>Shiki: "Okay, Yukari. Have the Suikas chase her in a specific direction, then put me in her path. Just tell me where to go."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #439 on: August 22, 2011, 06:01:24 AM »
>Gravitational Gimlet: "Yeah, yeah."
>As directed.

-----

>Reptile Regulator: What's going on? Is Utsuho getting up?
>Join in the lesbian makeout session obviously delaying the two

>Armpits: Give them a minute. Tap foot impatiently.

-----

>Rocky Yuyutains: "I don't see why she would, but I do want you to know about it! Just let me know you understand and I'll stop!"

>Fatmus: Actually, if this is something we lack expertise or interest on, maybe we can nip off to check the library about that overlay and alert them to the gap connection, if anyone's planning to investigate it...
>Are we likely to miss much more than this encounter with Koishi for a hasty round trip?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:16:51 AM by E-Nazrin »

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #440 on: August 22, 2011, 09:12:33 AM »
>Shiki: "Okay, Yukari. Have the Suikas chase her in a specific direction, then put me in her path. Just tell me where to go."

>Gravitational Gimlet: "Yeah, yeah."
>As directed.
>You head to the direction Yukari designated. Sure enough, when you get there, you see Yuyuko chasing Koishi down, with two girls following Yuyuko.

>Reptile Regulator: What's going on? Is Utsuho getting up?
>Join in the lesbian makeout session obviously delaying the two

>Sorry, only two people can make out with each other at a time.
>Armpits: Give them a minute. Tap foot impatiently.
>You wait impatiently for them to finish making out so that you can make out with one of them. Down the hallway, you hear Rin say "Okuu, get up. Reimu's at the door and she's saying the Yama has some plan to get Koishi to forgive you."
>You hear Utsuho and Satori simultaneously say "What? She does?"
>Then you hear footsteps.

>Rocky Yuyutains: "I don't see why she would, but I do want you to know about it! Just let me know you understand and I'll stop!"
>"And be deceived by her?"

>Fatmus: Actually, if this is something we lack expertise or interest on, maybe we can nip off to check the library about that overlay and alert them to the gap connection, if anyone's planning to investigate it...
>You could probably check the library later...
>Are we likely to miss much more than this encounter with Koishi for a hasty round trip?
>You'll probably miss all of it, but you can always consult Pesco's records later.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #441 on: August 22, 2011, 09:10:28 PM »
>Bijoutan Black Hole: "Huh, she looks weird like that. Point her to the mansion, right?"
>Scatter minioni for guidance!

-----

>Laguna Yuyutains: "I don't know, Koishi! But think about whether it's true, too!"
>Sorry, newcomers, but this is really important...

>Iji-mus: We don't care too much about being there for the Koishi scene. Would we miss much AFTER the bit with her for a round trip?

-----

>Armpits: When they're around, explain: "Apparently that voice in the Yama's head's gonna open her third eye sometime soon. Eiki's hoping takin' a look in Utsuho's head for herself would change her mind."
>Shake head. "Though I'm not counting on it."
>And that the Yama is so adamant about it isn't promising for her state of mind...

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #442 on: August 23, 2011, 01:50:34 AM »
>Shiki: "Yukari, what's Reimu's status?"
>Upon hearing the answer: "Good. I'd hoped to get Satori, too, but I'll take what we have now. Give them a gap to here, please."
>Voice. Can you produce a flash or other visual sign when Koishi's eye is opened?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #443 on: August 24, 2011, 04:02:38 AM »
>Bijoutan Black Hole: "Huh, she looks weird like that. Point her to the mansion, right?"
>Yukari says "The Yama didn't specify a destination to move Koishi to, but that would be a good idea."

>Scatter minioni for guidance!
>You shoot in some mini-Suikas from the air. Not being threatened by them, Koishi simply jumps over them.

>Laguna Yuyutains: "I don't know, Koishi! But think about whether it's true, too!"
>She does not answer.

>Sorry, newcomers, but this is really important...
>Now the only thing left here is to say that out loud to Maribel and Renko.

>Iji-mus: We don't care too much about being there for the Koishi scene. Would we miss much AFTER the bit with her for a round trip?
>Probably.

>Armpits: When they're around, explain: "Apparently that voice in the Yama's head's gonna open her third eye sometime soon. Eiki's hoping takin' a look in Utsuho's head for herself would change her mind."
>Shake head. "Though I'm not counting on it."
>Satori says "It's still worth a try. Koishi's current state of mind seriously bothers me right now."
>Utsuho says "I'd do anything to get her to forgive me."
>And that the Yama is so adamant about it isn't promising for her state of mind...
>She seriously worries you...

>Shiki: "Yukari, what's Reimu's status?"
>"She's now speaking to Satori, Rin, and Utsuho about your plan."

>Upon hearing the answer: "Good. I'd hoped to get Satori, too, but I'll take what we have now. Give them a gap to here, please."
>"Very well."
>As Reimu, you hear Yukari say "Would you like a gap to Koishi now?"

>Voice. Can you produce a flash or other visual sign when Koishi's eye is opened?
>"It already comes with the process."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #444 on: August 24, 2011, 04:08:14 AM »
>Reimu: "Yeah, let's get this over with. Give us the gap."
>Shiki: "How's Suika doing? Which way is Koishi headed?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #445 on: August 24, 2011, 05:39:26 AM »
>Destiny of Density: Oh now she's gonna get it.
>Dive down and personally menace Koishi in the proper direction.

>Fjords of the Styx: "Koishi, please!"
>Give the outside girls a quick glance. "Sorry, but she's so difficult to find!"

>Reptile Regulator: Weird that they think sparks aren't going to fly as soon as I see Koishi again. Or the Yama, at this rate. Though a stop by the shrine would be good to stock up; this would be a tough match...
>Well. Maybe take advantage of an opportunity if there's just one of them at hand during this...

>Rodentius: Boooo. About how long would it be until one could expect Purvis to take a break again?
>... or maybe the link only solidified recently. See if he hesitates the next timejump.
>For now, watch and wait.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #446 on: August 24, 2011, 06:04:57 AM »
>Pursuiting Koishi theme: Deep Blue

>Shiki: "How's Suika doing? Which way is Koishi headed?"
>"Suika has failed to slow down Koishi with mini-Suikas, but considering how small they are, that was pretty obvious. Koishi is still headed east, slightly south, which would coincidentally be in the direction for the Scalret Devil Mansion."

>Destiny of Density: Oh now she's gonna get it.
>Dive down and personally menace Koishi in the proper direction.
>You get down and chase Koishi in the right direction. However, she already seems to be going in the correct direction.

>Fjords of the Styx: "Koishi, please!"
>She continues to run without answering.
>Give the outside girls a quick glance. "Sorry, but she's so difficult to find!"
>Renko shouts "Yeah, so?!"
>Maribel says "Can you at leasy explain why you're chasing Koishi?"
>Reptile Regulator: Weird that they think sparks aren't going to fly as soon as I see Koishi again. Or the Yama, at this rate. Though a stop by the shrine would be

good to stock up; this would be a tough match...
>Well. Maybe take advantage of an opportunity if there's just one of them at hand during this...
>Koishi can be difficult to fight...
>Reimu: "Yeah, let's get this over with. Give us the gap."
>You see a little gap in front of you open slowly wider. Too slow for your patience.

>Rodentius: Boooo. About how long would it be until one could expect Purvis to take a break again?
>A long while, at least.
>... or maybe the link only solidified recently. See if he hesitates the next timejump.
>You'll wait for that, and see if this happens...
>For now, watch and wait.
>Kilga puts in "Can you at leasy explain why you're chasing Koishi?"
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 06:14:24 AM by Cobalt Ulpherion Blitzer »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #447 on: August 25, 2011, 01:14:30 AM »
>Shiki: "Yukari, which will happen first: Koishi getting here or the gap forming completely?"
>If it's Koishi arriving: "Okay, then. I'll have to go intercept Koishi before she gets here. Tell Reimu to wait until she sees a flash of light, then take the others and follow me as quickly as she can. And remind her that she agreed to postpone any violence with Koishi until after all of this is over."
>If it's the gap forming: "About how long after the gap forms will Koishi get here?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #448 on: August 25, 2011, 01:58:25 AM »
>m/v MVP: Herd.

>Shoyuyunes: "Eiki wants to help her make amends with Utsuho! But I don't think Koishi would want to have her third eye opened either way!"

>Armpits: Feign patience. Mentally review available spellcards for strategy purposes.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #449 on: August 25, 2011, 04:01:44 AM »
>Shiki: "Yukari, which will happen first: Koishi getting here or the gap forming completely?"
>"The latter."

>If it's the gap forming: "About how long after the gap forms will Koishi get here?"
>"Mmm...three minutes and twenty seconds."

>m/v MVP: Herd.
>You summon a herd of Suika too large for Koishi to jump past to keep Koishi in the right direction.

>Shoyuyunes: "Eiki wants to help her make amends with Utsuho! But I don't think Koishi would want to have her third eye opened either way!"
>Yukari whispers "The voice is responsible for Koishi's eye-opening, and the Yama is just using that to her advantage instead of ignoring it."

>Armpits: Feign patience. Mentally review available spellcards for strategy purposes.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgM2g2Gcl3A&fmt=22
>Dream Land "Super Duplex Barrier"
>Scattered Spirit "Fantasy Seal -Fader-"
>Divine Arts "Omnidirectional Dragon Slaying Circle"
>Migrating Spirit "Fantasy Seal -Dark-"
>Border World "Hakurei Danmaku Bounded Field"
>Divine Spirit "Fantasy Seal -Blink-"