Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 172128 times)

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #390 on: August 12, 2011, 11:53:09 PM »
>Shiki: "We may have a way to travel to the other world; we're about to do a test. But before we actually go over there, we have business here to take care of. The voice is targeting Koishi again, so we need to ensure her safety. Any... business of your own that you may have with her can wait until after the current incident is resolved. In addition, if we play this right, this may actually lead to her realizing that what she did was wrong, and even to her forgiving Utsuho. Your help would be appreciated-we have a lot to do before evening, which is when the voice claims it will make its move, so the more people we have getting multiple things done at once, the better-but this will be tricky enough as it is, so if you can't put the Gensokyo Isle incident aside for now-just for now-I can't have you as part of this. Can you do that?"
>What's the time of day right now?

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #391 on: August 13, 2011, 12:24:53 AM »
>Gila Gangster: Frown. "I've cleaned up most of the loose ends and I could drop lookin' around further for now, but I'm not letting Koishi get away scot-free. Is she getting punished as part of whatever scheme you're plotting?"
There was something here once. Wonder what...

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #392 on: August 13, 2011, 12:36:37 AM »
>Shiki: "If this works, it will be far more effective than any punishment of yours could ever be. If we manage to pull this off, she will know beyond any possibility of denial what her actions did to others. The voice has claimed that it is going to reopen Koishi's third eye, and I intend to repeat its closure, but before that happens, I'm going to expose Koishi to people who suffered as a result of her actions, specifically utsuho, although if I can find anyone else in time, well, the more people there, the better. As I said, I welcome your aid, but only if you can set aside your anger for now. And just for now. I don't think you should pursue Koishi, but if you choose to do so once this incident is resolved, well, that is your choice to make. Can you do that, Reimu?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #393 on: August 13, 2011, 12:42:59 AM »
>Python Pusher: "Huh. Guess that's not too bad, but what makes you think she'd care about hurting them? She didn't show a damn bit of remorse earlier."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #394 on: August 13, 2011, 12:57:06 AM »
>Shiki: "She has convinced herself that Utsuho acted for purely selfish reasons. If she sees into Utsuho's mind, she will know why Utsuho really took such actions. We might want to see if Satori will come, too. The more we have, the better."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #395 on: August 13, 2011, 02:09:29 AM »
>Monitor Mistress: "That doesn't exactly answer my question, Eiki."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #396 on: August 13, 2011, 02:18:29 AM »
>Shiki: "Koishi is convinced that Utsuho returned Gensokyo to normal simply because she wanted power. If she reads Utsuho's mind, she will know that this is not true. She will know that she was wrong. And being wrong on one aspect of something throws into doubt other aspects of it. And... well, I believe that some part of her does feel remorse for what she did. But she has shut that part away, and refuses to admit that it's there even to herself. If she is shown why Utsuho really did what she did, I believe that this will spark a realization of her own feelings on the matter."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #397 on: August 13, 2011, 02:39:19 AM »
>Lacertid Lass: "Yeah, assuming Utsuho didn't do it for power, even if I think I prefer the outcome. And assuming Koishi is actually willing to admit or accept error on her part, if the bird's conscious says something other than her subconscious. Which is kind of the question I'm not getting an answer for."
>"The heck did you do with her, anyway?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #398 on: August 13, 2011, 03:06:05 AM »
>Shiki: "I felt thaat the best thing for her was to have some time alone. With nobody around her, she would be forced to confront herself. But we no longer have the time to let that happen. I asked Yukari to keep tabs on her in case we had to find her again, but apparently Yukari decided that she'd rather not, so Suika's asking Kanako to locate her again."
>"And, Reimu? I believe that Utsuho did what she did for the right reasons. And, yes, I am willing to take that chance."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #399 on: August 13, 2011, 03:39:40 AM »
>Iguana Iridescent: "Because you're omniscient, right? I take it Utsuho trying to kill everyone for the heck of it that one winter doesn't mean anything, then?"
>"And seriously, what the heck happened with Koishi earlier? Did you just let her walk away?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #400 on: August 13, 2011, 03:45:27 AM »
>Shiki: "I have been the Yama for over two thousand years. I think I've learned a thing or two about people in that time."
>"And yes, I let Koishi walk away. As I said, I thought that it would be best for her to spend time alone."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #401 on: August 13, 2011, 03:49:28 AM »
>Skink Slapper: "Enough to be right all the time, while dodging everything I'm asking about?"
>"Not to mention the part where for 2000 years you weren't hearing voices and acting really weird all of a sudden."
>"What did you do WITH her? Did she even listen to anything you said?"
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 03:51:01 AM by IronE-Nazrin »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #402 on: August 13, 2011, 04:15:18 AM »
>Shiki: "She resisted everything I told her, so I brought Satori in. They spoke in private, but Satori didn't have any more luck than I did. So I returned, made my position clear, and then Satori and I left her on her own. Isolated, she would have no choice but to confront herself eventually, and my original intent was to return to her when she did. But now we no longer have time for that approach."
>"Reimu, let's make sure we're clear on this. Yes or no: will you, for the time being, cooperate with me on this?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #403 on: August 13, 2011, 04:29:32 AM »
>Alligator Agitator: "'Resisted,' huh?"
>"What do you want me to do?"
>Ping intuition: She's been evasive. Is she telling the whole truth yet?

(Such as, about hitting Koishi?)

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #404 on: August 13, 2011, 05:43:26 AM »
>Shiki: "I want you to go underground and find Utsuho. Tell her  that we may be able to get Koishi to forgive her. Then get Satori, and bring the two of them to the surface. Where we meet will depend on Koishi's location, so I'll tell you where to go once we've found her. We won't meet at her location, though; I don't want her to know we're planning anything ahead of time. Once I've taken care of one last thing at the SDM, I'm going to find her and tell her what the voice is going to do, and I'm going to advise her to prepare to re-close her eye, but that's all I'm going to say."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #405 on: August 15, 2011, 10:41:32 PM »
>Eiki Quest the 1st was created on August 15, 2010, so today is its 1-year anniversary. ...That's not a good thing, is it?
>Unusual text spacing was caused by inserting text into Notepad. I can't be bothered to fix it.
>Also, parser overload has led me to consider disabling giving commands to Ijiyatsu E-Mouse.

>Shiki: "Let's go, Rikako. If you want to examine the gaps more, use the one in the library. We don't need to be in anyone's head to get to that one."
>"I wasn't terribly interested in the gaps in the maid's or the guard's heads anyways."

>Follow Rikako through the gap.
>You follow Rikako through the gap. You find yourself at the entrance to the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and see Suika lying her head on Meiling.

>"Yukari, I need to talk to Reimu. give us a communication gap, please."
>"I suppose you need an indication that I heard you, so very well."

>Once the gap is ready: "Reimu, it's Shiki. What's your situation? Have you investigated the Gensokyo Isle incident to your satisfaction?"

>Armpits: Raise an eyebrow. "... I did mean whether she did anything past being willing to go along with this, but now I wanna know about that beef with Utsuho."
>Jump at the Yama's intrusion. "Damnit Yama. Uh... mostly. But don't think I'm letting Koishi off the hook. What do you want?"
>Shiki: "We may have a way to travel to the other world; we're about to do a test. But before we actually go over there, we have business here to take care of. The

voice is targeting Koishi again, so we need to ensure her safety. Any... business of your own that you may have with her can wait until after the current incident is

resolved. In addition, if we play this right, this may actually lead to her realizing that what she did was wrong, and even to her forgiving Utsuho. Your help would be

appreciated-we have a lot to do before evening, which is when the voice claims it will make its move, so the more people we have getting multiple things done at once,

the better-but this will be tricky enough as it is, so if you can't put the Gensokyo Isle incident aside for now-just for now-I can't have you as part of this. Can you

do that?"

>What's the time of day right now?
>Sunset.

>Gila Gangster: Frown. "I've cleaned up most of the loose ends and I could drop lookin' around further for now, but I'm not letting Koishi get away scot-free. Is she

getting punished as part of whatever scheme you're plotting?"
>Shiki: "If this works, it will be far more effective than any punishment of yours could ever be. If we manage to pull this off, she will know beyond any possibility

of denial what her actions did to others. The voice has claimed that it is going to reopen Koishi's third eye, and I intend to repeat its closure, but before that

happens, I'm going to expose Koishi to people who suffered as a result of her actions, specifically utsuho, although if I can find anyone else in time, well, the more

people there, the better. As I said, I welcome your aid, but only if you can set aside your anger for now. And just for now. I don't think you should pursue Koishi,

but if you choose to do so once this incident is resolved, well, that is your choice to make. Can you do that, Reimu?"
>Python Pusher: "Huh. Guess that's not too bad, but what makes you think she'd care about hurting them? She didn't show a damn bit of remorse earlier."
>Shiki: "She has convinced herself that Utsuho acted for purely selfish reasons. If she sees into Utsuho's mind, she will know why Utsuho really took such actions. We

might want to see if Satori will come, too. The more we have, the better."
>Monitor Mistress: "That doesn't exactly answer my question, Eiki."
>Shiki: "Koishi is convinced that Utsuho returned Gensokyo to normal simply because she wanted power. If she reads Utsuho's mind, she will know that this is not true.

She will know that she was wrong. And being wrong on one aspect of something throws into doubt other aspects of it. And... well, I believe that some part of her does

feel remorse for what she did. But she has shut that part away, and refuses to admit that it's there even to herself. If she is shown why Utsuho really did what she

did, I believe that this will spark a realization of her own feelings on the matter."
>Lacertid Lass: "Yeah, assuming Utsuho didn't do it for power, even if I think I prefer the outcome. And assuming Koishi is actually willing to admit or accept error

on her part, if the bird's conscious says something other than her subconscious. Which is kind of the question I'm not getting an answer for."
>"The heck did you do with her, anyway?"
>Shiki: "I felt that the best thing for her was to have some time alone. With nobody around her, she would be forced to confront herself. But we no longer have the

time to let that happen. I asked Yukari to keep tabs on her in case we had to find her again, but apparently Yukari decided that she'd rather not, so Suika's asking

Kanako to locate her again."
>"And, Reimu? I believe that Utsuho did what she did for the right reasons. And, yes, I am willing to take that chance."
>Iguana Iridescent: "Because you're omniscient, right? I take it Utsuho trying to kill everyone for the heck of it that one winter doesn't mean anything, then?"
>"And seriously, what the heck happened with Koishi earlier? Did you just let her walk away?"
>Shiki: "I have been the Yama for over two thousand years. I think I've learned a thing or two about people in that time."
>"And yes, I let Koishi walk away. As I said, I thought that it would be best for her to spend time alone."
>Skink Slapper: "Enough to be right all the time, while dodging everything I'm asking about?"
>As Eiki, you hear "As much as I hate to agree with Koishi, she did have a point about you thinking you don't need to justify your actions or reasoning."
>"Not to mention the part where for 2000 years you weren't hearing voices and acting really weird all of a sudden."
>"What did you do WITH her? Did she even listen to anything you said?"
>Shiki: "She resisted everything I told her, so I brought Satori in. They spoke in private, but Satori didn't have any more luck than I did. So I returned, made my

position clear, and then Satori and I left her on her own. Isolated, she would have no choice but to confront herself eventually, and my original intent was to return

to her when she did. But now we no longer have time for that approach."
>"Reimu, let's make sure we're clear on this. Yes or no: will you, for the time being, cooperate with me on this?"
>Alligator Agitator: "'Resisted,' huh?"
>"What do you want me to do?"
>Ping intuition: She's been evasive. Is she telling the whole truth yet?
>Shiki: "I want you to go underground and find Utsuho. Tell her  that we may be able to get Koishi to forgive her. Then get Satori, and bring the two of them to the

surface. Where we meet will depend on Koishi's location, so I'll tell you where to go once we've found her. We won't meet at her location, though; I don't want her to

know we're planning anything ahead of time. Once I've taken care of one last thing at the SDM, I'm going to find her and tell her what the voice is going to do, and

I'm going to advise her to prepare to re-close her eye, but that's all I'm going to say."
>Reimu replies "How much do you think Koishi is willing to cooperate with you on this?"

>Yuyukan Dovrefjell: "As selfish as that may be, I suppose." Shrug again.
>"Although... I'm afraid I'm not sure whether the attempt will work. The last time Patchouli tried that spell, it... didn't quite work well enough for me to find that

platform again." Frown. "Maybe I should go back and help as well, once Yukari is there... I do owe her that hug. Hm... I guess that leads to a request for those in the

other world, and a question more for you personally, Maribel."
>"I think it would still be best to have someone from there look into finding a way to speak with us directly, or even reach Gensokyo; this is really rather

troublesome for all involved, isn't it? I'm not sure what can be done from there, but... hm, I believe Yukari did just remind me of an 'overlay' that may be involved

with it. There's very little about it at Patchouli's library, but perhaps you can find more?"
>"And for you, Maribel... if I do leave to help Yukari, where would I be able to find you later today, or perhaps tomorrow? We... tracked you through those people

through the gap today, but I'd rather not burden dear Yukari with having to do that again, if we can help it. Or... perhaps you'd be alright with having one of her

communication gaps following you for now?"
>"Sorry, Renko and Yuyuko, but I can't hold two conversations at the same time."

>Rodentius: Holy shit that's a lot of info from her.

>... this is getting weird. And if no one else is going to jump on things, we might as well take the reins for now...
>Purvis adds to his previous response "Yuyuko says 'As selfish as that may be, I suppose.' She shrugs. 'Although... I'm afraid I'm not sure whether the attempt will work. The last time Patchouli tried that spell, it... didn't quite work well enough for me to find that platform again.' She frowns. 'Maybe I should go back and help as well, once Yukari is there... I do owe her that hug. Hm... I guess that leads to a request for those in the other world, and a question more for you personally, Maribel. I think it would still be best to have someone from there look into finding a way to speak with us directly, or even reach Gensokyo; this is really rather

troublesome for all involved, isn't it? I'm not sure what can be done from there, but... hm, I believe Yukari did just remind me of an 'overlay' that may be involved

with it. There's very little about it at Patchouli's library, but perhaps you can find more? And for you, Maribel... if I do leave to help Yukari, where would I be able to find you later today, or perhaps tomorrow? We... tracked you through those people

through the gap today, but I'd rather not burden dear Yukari with having to do that again, if we can help it. Or... perhaps you'd be alright with having one of her

communication gaps following you for now?"

>Uh let's do the youkai thing first. ">To Renko, "I don't think it would change much in itself, but I've been told that there's something about the effects that might

make you think a little differently... though I'm not really sure what."" Pause. ">"And I think Byakuren mentioned the stronger enchantment she was offering would make

me larger, just like her..."" Pause for the next line: ">Squeeze her hand. "Would you be okay with that, Renko?""
>And uh, having so many powerhouses at the Mansion during the attack would be... troublesome. ">Any sign of Renko responding to the mention of them being with

Patchouli?" Pause. ">"So, the others are... at the mansion? Are all of you... expecting to be there regularly?""
>To the players, "If everyone's going to be there, Renko's chances are basically in the gutter. What the hell do we do?"
>Well... our main reasons are owing some respect to Patchouli for that geode, and Sakuya half-teaching, half-threatening us with that time manipulation skill...

actually, that reminds of a point of curiosity:
>">"What sort of compulsions has Sakuya been having thanks to that gap that's supposed to be in her head, anyway?""
>">"What is that overlay you mentioned?"" Pause. To the people actually there, "Does anyone know what she's talking about?"
>As for how to meet her again... ">"I... am not entirely sure where I'll be tonight and tomorrow. We're still looking for a decent place to stay even, really..."

Pause. ">"I may spend the night at Byakuren's if I go through with the stronger enchantment she was offering, but... otherwise I'm not sure where I'll be going,

exactly." Pause. ">"Well, aside from seeing Renko, of course...""
>To players: "With the real question being whether Renko wants that invasion of privacy, of course."
>Draco says "Sorry, Renko and Yuyuko, but I can't hold two conversations at the same time." before you say this. Are you sure you want to continue with this?

>Where would we be able to look for more info about that? The library, presumably?
>Probably. The library has a lot of books on a lot of subjects.

>Shiki: "Would it be too much to ask for your help in helping Yukari with this, miss Rikako?"
>"Honestly, I don't like using magic very much. How important is all this...?"

>Microscopic Alcoholic: Grin. "Sorta! I'm just a sorta mini-me gapped over to talk with ya. The boss' havin' fun on that china girl's chest."
>"So, y'mind findin' Koishi for us again? She got kinda upset, so..."
>"Oh, so she left in anger? I see. Why do you want to seek Koishi out again?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #406 on: August 16, 2011, 02:18:45 AM »
>Mini-Suika: "'Cause the bad guys targeting her again. yukari was supposed to keep track of Koishi, but she kinda didn't."
>Shiki: "I'm only going to tell Koishi about the voice's intent to open her eye. I'm not going to tell her about the rest."
>"If you wish to question me further, I will tell you everything you want to know, but that must wait until later. I promise it will happen, but it has to wait until after weve acted, as we are short on time. Please, go."
>Reimu: "...Fine. But you owe me big time."
>Shiki: "Thank you. Yukari, I hate to ask this of you, but can you give Reimu a gap to the underground? We don't have the time for her to fly there."
>"Also, Yukari, what's your position? Are you on your way?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #407 on: August 16, 2011, 03:24:08 AM »
>Armpits: Ping intuition. Again, does it feel like Shiki's being completely honest about this? She's being so evasive...
>Do we have any idea where Marisa might be right now? Would she likely be willing/able to help?
>How did Minoriko take that whole interruption?

-----

>Somerset Yuyukans: Nod. "I'm... afraid I may have to ask to be the first focus for now, since the Yama wants to handle things quickly. And I think you two may have more... personal things to discuss, anyway~"
>"I suppose the important part is that I'd like to be able to find you again later, in case it becomes important to speak with those people in the other world again. Would that be alright?"

>Rodentius: ... okay, fair point. Let's break this down for now. Might bring up other important things to talk about, for that matter...
>">"She... may have a point, if it's okay to wait, Renko."" Hm. ">Gauge her response to all this."
>To the crowd, "I sort of have a lot of questions about the other stuff Yuyu said, but I dunno how... much of it Mary would actually care about. I mean, overlay? Them at the mansion? Compulsions? This is getting crazy. Anyone have any guesses what that overlay is, at least?"
>Do we?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #408 on: August 17, 2011, 04:19:41 AM »
>Mini-Suika: "'Cause the bad guys targeting her again. yukari was supposed to keep track of Koishi, but she kinda didn't."
>"Well, you can't trust the gap woman..."

>Shiki: "I'm only going to tell Koishi about the voice's intent to open her eye. I'm not going to tell her about the rest."
>"If you wish to question me further, I will tell you everything you want to know, but that must wait until later. I promise it will happen, but it has to wait until after weve acted, as we are short on time. Please, go."
>Reimu: "...Fine. But you owe me big time."
>Shiki: "Thank you. Yukari, I hate to ask this of you, but can you give Reimu a gap to the underground? We don't have the time for her to fly there."
>"I hope that Reimu does not become too impatient."

>"Also, Yukari, what's your position? Are you on your way?"
>"Was I supposed to be going anywhere?"

>Armpits: Ping intuition. Again, does it feel like Shiki's being completely honest about this? She's being so evasive...
>...You can't tell. Of course, you can't call on your intuition at will. Perhaps you should ask her and see her reaction to that.

>Do we have any idea where Marisa might be right now? Would she likely be willing/able to help?
>Probably in the Forest of Magic, doing magical experiments. As for the latter, who knows? You could tell she didn't seem interested when Shikieiki came to the shrine and told both of you about her problem, but maybe something that happened after that would interest her.

>How did Minoriko take that whole interruption?
>She doesn't seem angry about it. Or anything about it. SHe continues to wait for you stoically.

>Somerset Yuyukans: Nod. "I'm... afraid I may have to ask to be the first focus for now, since the Yama wants to handle things quickly. And I think you two may have more... personal things to discuss, anyway~"
>"I suppose the important part is that I'd like to be able to find you again later, in case it becomes important to speak with those people in the other world again. Would that be alright?"
>"Yes, it would be fine."

>Rodentius: ... okay, fair point. Let's break this down for now. Might bring up other important things to talk about, for that matter...
>Draco has a point...

>">"She... may have a point, if it's okay to wait, Renko."" Hm. ">Gauge her response to all this."
>Purvis replies "Renko leans in to you and whispers 'I dunno...for all we know, Yuyuko could be crazy."

>To the crowd, "I sort of have a lot of questions about the other stuff Yuyu said, but I dunno how... much of it Mary would actually care about. I mean, overlay? Them at the mansion? Compulsions? This is getting crazy. Anyone have any guesses what that overlay is, at least?"
>Kilga replies "No, I have no idea what an overlay is."

>Do we?
>Heck no.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #409 on: August 17, 2011, 04:24:37 AM »
>Mini-Suika: "Yeah. So find Koishi, please."
>Shiki: "You were supposed to be on your way here, Yukari, so we could test the power-transfer plan. However, it's later in the day than I thought, so it's actually good that you missed that. We'll have to put off the test run for now. You're giving Reimu a gap underground, right?" If she's not: "Then please do so."
>"What's Suika's progress on Koishi's location?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #410 on: August 17, 2011, 07:14:50 AM »
>Crotaphytinae Caller: Frown. Is the Yama getting more erratic...? If this keeps up, she might be a danger to herself as much as anything. That voice must be getting to her. Well, watch and wait for now... though some backup in case she loses it wouldn't hurt.
>Glare at the slow-opening gap for a moment (presuming it's there), then look at Minoriko. "Yeah, things are kinda crazy. Where was I? Oh, right, what was Shizuha mad at Utsuho about?"

-----

>Idiot Rodent: Ponder for a moment. Let's see, what would Mary do...
>">Whisper back, "It does sound crazy, but I guess I'm a little curious... how did she know we were here, at least? And if this is all based on Sakuya's head... wouldn't they be at the mansion?"
>We need to check the library and update any of the more active incident crew on this. How mobile is Purvis willing to be while hosting a Quest?
>Does Purvis typically pause for a while during long travel times or other time-consuming activities by the character in the Quest? Or would Purvis' Gensokyo be temporally desynced from us, assuming this is real?
>Failing that, is there anyone here that's mostly watching and might be willing to head to the Library and pass along the info?
>Beat up Blitzer and steal their lunch money

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #411 on: August 18, 2011, 04:23:13 AM »
>Mini-Suika: "Yeah. So find Koishi, please."
>"Fine, fine."
>Kanako closes her eyes. A moment passes.
>"She seems to be near the foot of Youkai Mountain, with two girls and Yuyuko Saigyouji. I swear she was watching those two girls when I searched for her the last time the Yama came here..."
>Shiki: "You were supposed to be on your way here, Yukari, so we could test the power-transfer plan. However, it's later in the day than I thought, so it's actually good that you missed that. We'll have to put off the test run for now. You're giving Reimu a gap underground, right?" If she's not: "Then please do so."
>"You're acting more hastily than one would expect from the Yama."
>"What's Suika's progress on Koishi's location?"
>Kanako has just revealed Koishi's location; near the foot of Youkai Mountain with Maribel, Renko, and Yuyuko. Then Kanako said something about Koishi watching Maribel and Renko the last time you asked her to search for Koishi."
>Crotaphytinae Caller: Frown. Is the Yama getting more erratic...? If this keeps up, she might be a danger to herself as much as anything. That voice must be getting to her. Well, watch and wait for now... though some backup in case she loses it wouldn't hurt.
>She's going crazy...
>Glare at the slow-opening gap for a moment (presuming it's there), then look at Minoriko. "Yeah, things are kinda crazy. Where was I? Oh, right, what was Shizuha mad at Utsuho about?"
>"Partly because Shizuha still supported the existence of Gensokyo Isle, and partly because Utsuho attacked the incident without thinking of the potential collateral damage."
>Idiot Rodent: Ponder for a moment. Let's see, what would Mary do...
>">Whisper back, "It does sound crazy, but I guess I'm a little curious... how did she know we were here, at least? And if this is all based on Sakuya's head... wouldn't they be at the mansion?"
>Purvis says "'Yeah, I guess curiosity is reasonable.'"
>We need to check the library and update any of the more active incident crew on this. How mobile is Purvis willing to be while hosting a Quest?
>Not willing at all. He never seems to leave his trash can during storytelling. Of course, there are breaks during quests where he does leave the can.
>Does Purvis typically pause for a while during long travel times or other time-consuming activities by the character in the Quest? Or would Purvis' Gensokyo be temporally desynced from us, assuming this is real?
>He doesn't pause during long travel times or activities, so it looks like the latter.
>Failing that, is there anyone here that's mostly watching and might be willing to head to the Library and pass along the info?
>You don't think so.
>Beat up Blitzer and steal their lunch money
>Hell no, as parser of Eiki Quest I decide your fate, and your fate is to not beat me up and take my lunch money.
>Insert Ijiyatsu sex (M/F) of E-Mouse here.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 04:25:54 AM by Cobalt Ulpherion Blitzer »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #412 on: August 18, 2011, 05:16:09 AM »
>Shiki: "Yes, that's true. Yuyuko, Koishi's near you. Find her and tell her that the voice has declared an intent to reopen her third eye. Then stay with her, for her sake. I want someone there with her in case something happens."
>"Yukari, this situation demands haste. For all I know, we could already be too late."
>Walk over to Suika.
>"Suika, resting time's over. I want you to head out to join Yuyuko's search for Koishi-and just fly over there; I don't want to tax Yukari any more than I have to. Make some mini-yous to help look. I'll be following along shortly."
>Reimu: "I have to take care of something else right now, but I'll be back soon."
>Once the gap has formed, enter it. If Yukari hasn't started forming the gap yet: "Yukari, aren't you supposed to gap me underground?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #413 on: August 18, 2011, 06:25:38 AM »
>Shiki: "Yes, that's true. Yuyuko, Koishi's near you. Find her and tell her that the voice has declared an intent to reopen her third eye. Then stay with her, for her sake. I want someone there with her in case something happens."
>Yukari says "Koishi can and will easily run from Yuyuko, given that she no longer trusts you or your...associates."
>"Yukari, this situation demands haste. For all I know, we could already be too late."
>"I haven't reopened Koishi's eye yet. I said I would do it at the end of the day, and I'm now clarifying that as midnight. And it isn't a bad thing, either, she deserves it."

>Walk over to Suika.
>"Suika, resting time's over. I want you to head out to join Yuyuko's search for Koishi-and just fly over there; I don't want to tax Yukari any more than I have to. Make some mini-yous to help look. I'll be following along shortly."
>She yawns. "Shame. I'll head over." She gets up.

>Reimu: "I have to take care of something else right now, but I'll be back soon."
>Minoriko eyes the gap for a moment and says "Oookay..."

>Once the gap has formed, enter it. If Yukari hasn't started forming the gap yet: "Yukari, aren't you supposed to gap me underground?"
>You enter the gap. You then find yourself on the street in front of the entrance to the Palace of the Earth Spirits.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #414 on: August 18, 2011, 01:50:49 PM »
>Shiki: "That would be why I'm following behind. Suika, you go first. You and Yuyuko find Koishi. Yukari, keep an eye on them, and if they find Koishi, keep track of her. I'll follow along behind, and if Koishi tries to run, I'll want you to coordinate between myself, Suika, and Yuyuko in order to intercept her."
>Suika: "Right, okay."
>We don't need the mini-Suika we sent to the shrine anymore. Do whatever we need to do to get rid of it, then head towards Yuyuko's position. If the mini-Suika needs to be called back to us, do that, then head for Yuyuko while it comes to us.
>Reimu: Is there anyone around? If so, approach them. If not, enter the palace..

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #415 on: August 19, 2011, 02:05:29 AM »
>Armpits: Shizuha didn't consider her own collateral damage either, did she... she might still deserve a smack next time we run into her.
>Where are our spellcards?

-----

>m/v MVP: Did we leave a dent in Meiling's chest? :<

>Alcoholic Jihad: Why are we so expendable? WHY?!

-----

>Yuyuborz: Frown. "Shiki, I don't see why we all have to corner Koishi to warn her about that voice wanting to open her third eye tonight."
>Of course, Koishi probably heard that, but the poor girl doesn't deserve the trouble of getting chased down again, does she?

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #416 on: August 19, 2011, 02:55:43 AM »
>Shiki: "Why does the voice want to open her third eye? Doing so obviously benefits it in some way. I intend not to let it do whatever it has planned, and for that purpose, we need to find Koishi."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #417 on: August 19, 2011, 06:09:44 AM »
>Salish Yuyutains: "Oh, I know that voice is always trouble, but is it really fair to Koishi if we help when she doesn't want it?"
>And if she doesn't, this is a good chance for her to make an escape... of course.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #418 on: August 19, 2011, 06:28:57 AM »
>Shiki: "Would you rather do nothing? I will not force you to aid me in this if you do not want to. But think: right now, Koishi, doesn't even know anything's going to happen. We should at least warn her."
>Yes, this could be a problem. Koishi hasn't had nearly enough time to find the truth as originally planned. Damn it, why did the voice have to do this now?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #419 on: August 19, 2011, 06:41:01 AM »
>The Hunger: "... Eiki, are you alright? You said that she was near here - knowing her power, she's probably overheard me by now. Isn't that warning enough?"

>Naturally, Ijiatsu players would inquire about the mention of Koishi by this point.

>Rodentius: ... oh shit, compulsions? Isn't that something Koishi would do? Just like we thought she was making Renko act selfish?
>Then again, we missed most of Utsuho Quest... it might not work that way in Purvistan.