Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 173581 times)

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #330 on: July 15, 2011, 10:52:28 PM »
>Varanidae Vixen: "You? Volunteering information? A miracle."
>"Ha ha. I'm not going to tell you how Renko and Maribel got here yet, however."

>"... first, why Utsuho and Parsee? 'cause they were involved, I'm guessing?"
>"Yes. Utsuho wanted to remember Gensokyo Isle because, according to her, it wasn't completely bad and she wanted to remember her experiences there."

>Yuyudonia: That Alice talk was rather personal, perhaps we shouldn't make a point of discussing it. There's a better explanation for our interest, anyway... and more honest, at that!
>"Would you two be Maribel and Renko?"
>They break off the hug. Both Maribel and Renko turn to face you.
>"Hi. Who are you?"
>Renko mutters something under her breath.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #331 on: July 16, 2011, 01:53:06 AM »
>Shiki: Did anyone through the gap say what Renko muttered?

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #332 on: July 16, 2011, 02:07:21 AM »
>Leatherback Lass: Roll eyes. Shoulda figured...
>"Fine. Go on, Gap."

>Jayawijayuyus: Smile, give them a small curtsey.
>"My name is Yuyuko Saigyouji, ghost princess of Hakugyokurou. But today, I'm out for..."
>... Youmu...
>"... a number of reasons, and some of the odd things happening today have led me to want to speak with you two. May I have a minute?"
>Has this been echoed in the other world?
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #333 on: July 16, 2011, 05:28:25 AM »
>Shiki: Did anyone through the gap say what Renko muttered?
>No. They did mention that she muttered something, though.
>Rikako asks "Is it really that important to hear what's going on through this gap when you could just watch the actual scene itself? We already know what happens there corresponds to what's happening here."

>Leatherback Lass: Roll eyes. Shoulda figured...
>You should've known Yukari wouldn't give up information so easily...

>"Fine. Go on, Gap."
>"Are you addressing me as 'gap' or do you want a gap?"

>Jayawijayuyus: Smile, give them a small curtsey.
>"My name is Yuyuko Saigyouji, ghost princess of Hakugyokurou. But today, I'm out for..."
>... Youmu...
>"... a number of reasons, and some of the odd things happening today have led me to want to speak with you two. May I have a minute?"
>Maribel says "I suppose. But how do you know who we are?"

>Has this been echoed in the other world?
>You can't tell. You can't pay attention to both this situation and what the roleplayers are saying.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #334 on: July 16, 2011, 05:53:48 AM »
>Shiki: "I want to see how the roleplayers react to what Yuyuko's about to say."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #335 on: July 17, 2011, 04:55:54 AM »
>Shiki: "I want to see how the roleplayers react to what Yuyuko's about to say."
>"Right. Imagine how many details of our world are known by other people somewhere without us knowing it..."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #336 on: July 17, 2011, 05:03:02 AM »
>Skink Subduer: Now she's just trying to be annoying.
>"Addressing you. Now talk."

>Cayuyush: Well, hopefully the Yama will let us know about anything interesting...
>"Hm... it's a rather strange story, but please bear with me. The Yama is having some difficulties with some strange power from beyond Gensokyo, and while some others and I have helped investigate it, we found an odd 'gap' of sorts in Sakuya's mind - and through it, there's apparently an odd group of people playing some sort of role-playing game led by a man in a trash can, which has... well, admittedly, sounded like a first-person account of your experiences, Maribel. After finding that you really had visited Satori's place as we had overheard, I thought it would be a good idea to talk to you about all of this."
>Giggle. "And welcome you to Gensokyo, of course, though I believe Reimu is more interested in the Gensokyo Isle incident than myself."

>If this is reflected in the world through Sakuya's head:
>Iji-Mus: Gawk in disbelief. Scan the sky nervously.
>"Damnit Purvis, I thought messing with the fourth wall was my shtick."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #337 on: July 17, 2011, 07:27:37 AM »
>Shiki: Keep watching. Let's see what sort of reaction this gets.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #338 on: July 18, 2011, 04:50:54 AM »
>Skink Subduer: Now she's just trying to be annoying.
>"Addressing you. Now talk."
>"No one has addressed me as 'Gap' before, you know. Anyways..."
>"Renko and Maribel were carried over from Gensokyo Isle. No, I don't believe we have anything to worry about when it comes to the possibility of any other actually normal Outside World person being carried over to here. No, I don't know why those two specifically were carried over. Yes, I will enjoy your frustrated and angry reaction."

>Cayuyush: Well, hopefully the Yama will let us know about anything interesting...
>Since you can't focus on the roleplayers right now...

>"Hm... it's a rather strange story, but please bear with me. The Yama is having some difficulties with some strange power from beyond Gensokyo, and while some others and I have helped investigate it, we found an odd 'gap' of sorts in Sakuya's mind - and through it, there's apparently an odd group of people playing some sort of role-playing game led by a man in a trash can, which has... well, admittedly, sounded like a first-person account of your experiences, Maribel. After finding that you really had visited Satori's place as we had overheard, I thought it would be a good idea to talk to you about all of this."
>They both get more and more surprised-looking as you talk. After you end, they both say "What."

>Giggle. "And welcome you to Gensokyo, of course, though I believe Reimu is more interested in the Gensokyo Isle incident than myself."
>Maribel asks "Gensokyo Isle incident?"

>If this is reflected in the world through Sakuya's head:
>Iji-Mus: Gawk in disbelief. Scan the sky nervously.
>"Damnit Purvis, I thought messing with the fourth wall was my shtick."
>The you of Fall 2010 expresses surprise over this turn of events.

>Shiki: Keep watching. Let's see what sort of reaction this gets.
>The trash man says "Yuyuko replies, 'Hm... it's a rather strange story, but please bear with me. The Yama is having some difficulties with some strange power from beyond Gensokyo, and while some others and I have helped investigate it, we found an odd 'gap' of sorts in Sakuya's mind - and through it, there's apparently an odd group of people playing some sort of role-playing game led by a man in a trash can, which has... well, admittedly, sounded like a first-person account of your experiences, Maribel. After finding that you really had visited Satori's place as we had overheard, I thought it would be a good idea to talk to you about all of this.' She giggles. 'And welcome you to Gensokyo, of course, though I believe Reimu is more interested in the Gensokyo Isle incident than myself.'"
>The blue-haired girl simply says "'What.'" Given the faces of all of the other roleplayers and spectators, you guess that they must be thinking "What." too. There is a silence, followed by the buxom girl saying "'Gensokyo Isle incident?'"
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:53:02 AM by Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #339 on: July 18, 2011, 04:55:28 AM »
>Yuyuko: "I'm serious. The Yama's in Sakuya's head right now watching the game through the gap. Yukari's keeping us all in contact. Shiki, is this happening in their game?"
>Shiki: "It is indeed."
>Keep watching.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #340 on: July 18, 2011, 05:09:27 AM »
>Gila Gangster: Hold it in, hold it in...
>"... and I take it you're not going to let us know how it happened, right?"
>Upon 'no,' "Keine, how did those two slip through you trying to fix history?"

>Fjords of the Styx: Nod. "I did say it was an odd story, didn't I? Really, I would also like to talk with the people beyond that gap as well, but I suppose that really isn't an option at the moment, is it?"
>"As for Gensokyo Isle... it was something strange that happened just before you two came here. Gensokyo was brought into the outer world somehow, with everyone changed to fit there. Somehow the two of you came to Gensokyo proper after things were returned to normal, it seems."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #341 on: July 18, 2011, 05:28:44 AM »
>Gila Gangster: Hold it in, hold it in...
>You really have to go to the bathroom...
>Internally, you're thinking something along the lines of "jhbgfifkherdfdfng"

>"... and I take it you're not going to let us know how it happened, right?"
>"I just told you I don't know. I haven't figured it out quite yet."

>Upon 'no,' "Keine, how did those two slip through you trying to fix history?"
>"I don't know either."

>Yuyuko: "I'm serious. The Yama's in Sakuya's head right now watching the game through the gap. Yukari's keeping us all in contact. Shiki, is this happening in their game?"
>Fjords of the Styx: Nod. "I did say it was an odd story, didn't I? Really, I would also like to talk with the people beyond that gap as well, but I suppose that really isn't an option at the moment, is it?"
>"As for Gensokyo Isle... it was something strange that happened just before you two came here. Gensokyo was brought into the outer world somehow, with everyone changed to fit there. Somehow the two of you came to Gensokyo proper after things were returned to normal, it seems."
>Maribel says "And who is this 'Shiki'?"

>Shiki: "It is indeed."
>Keep watching.
>The trash man says "'"I'm serious. The Yama's in Sakuya's head right now watching the game through the gap. Yukari's keeping us all in contact. Shiki, is this happening in their game? I did say it was an odd story, didn't I? Really, I would also like to talk with the people beyond that gap as well, but I suppose that really isn't an option at the moment, is it? As for Gensokyo Isle... it was something strange that happened just before you two came here. Gensokyo was brought into the outer world somehow, with everyone changed to fit there. Somehow the two of you came to Gensokyo proper after things were returned to normal, it seems.'"
>The blue-haired girl replies "'And who is this 'Shiki'?'"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #342 on: July 18, 2011, 06:31:49 PM »
>Boa Beater: Sigh heavily. "Wonderful. As if there wasn't enough crap that didn't make sense going on today..."
>"Where's that crystal thing now? Any idea if it'd be possible to talk with the hakutaku in there?"

>Valkyuyur: "That's right, you ARE new here. Hm, Shiki is our acting Yama, if you know what that would mean?"
>If not, "She judges the souls of the dead to decide whether they belong in Heaven, Hell, or if they should stay with me for a while. And since things that interfere with her work end up a bit troublesome for everyone, well..."

>Iji-Mus: "... uh, Purv, did you plan this? Because this doesn't sound like something you'd do."
>Scan around for any hint of the other end of that gap, if it exists.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #343 on: July 18, 2011, 10:50:09 PM »
>Boa Beater: Sigh heavily. "Wonderful. As if there wasn't enough crap that didn't make sense going on today..."
>So many setbacks and gaps...wait, gaps. Damn.

>"Where's that crystal thing now? Any idea if it'd be possible to talk with the hakutaku in there?"
>"I passed it on to the afterlife. My ancestor should be in Higan, now."

>Valkyuyur: "That's right, you ARE new here. Hm, Shiki is our acting Yama, if you know what that would mean?"
>"Yes, I do."

>Iji-Mus: "... uh, Purv, did you plan this? Because this doesn't sound like something you'd do."
>He doesn't answer.

>Scan around for any hint of the other end of that gap, if it exists.
>You look at the gap. Nope, it's still the shining, opaque white it was before.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #344 on: July 19, 2011, 02:07:11 AM »
>Yuyuko: "Well, something's interfering with her ability to do your job. We think that the one responsible may also have something to do with these gaps, which are also causing problems. They're making people act all weird. Anyone with a gap in her head has a compulsion to act in the way people in that other world think they act. Also, the stories of us there match what happens here, so we decided to try to communicate with these people through you. So to the role-playing group, this is Yuyuko talking, not your guy in the trash can who's actually speaking right now."
>Shiki: Continue to observe.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #345 on: July 19, 2011, 04:43:46 AM »
>You look at the gap. Nope, it's still the shining, opaque white it was before.

>Iji-mus: Wait, what? There IS one here?

>Crocodile Creeper: "Which means relying on Shiki to hear anything."
>Sigh heavily again.
>"So you got things back to normal, and Utsuho and Parsee asked to remember the whole mess. Renko snuck through somehow. The goddesses have had their faces beaten in already, but that idiot Koishi..."
>Growl.
>Offhand, can we think of any ways we might be able to find her in the future, if only once Yukari and the others have stopped being overprotective?

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #346 on: July 19, 2011, 05:28:42 AM »
>Shiki: "Yukari, while we're trying to talk to the roleplayers, I would like to ask you to get a message to Koishi. Tell her that the voice is saying that it will reopen her third eye, and advise her to make whatever preparations are necessary in order for her to close it again, in case the voice is capable of carrying through with this threat."
>"Now, this part's important, and it's also important that Koishi not know that anythingmore than what I just said is going to happen. I also need you to get a message to Utsuho. Tell her that I want her ready, because if Koishi's third eye does reopen, I want you to gap Utsuho to Koishi's location as quickly as possible-and put her out of sight of Koishi so that Koishi doesn't see the gap forming. Interfere with the eye-closing process as necessary to give yourself enough time. I do want the process completed as quickly as possible after Koishi has seen into Utsuho's mind, though, to minimize the voice's ability to benefit in any way from it being open."
>If there's a remark (from anyone) about how Koishi forgiving Utsuho is something the voice wants: "This isn't for the voice. This is because it's the right thing to do. And if you want something more practical, consider that not only does this have a fair chance of convincing Koishi to rejoin us, but we may also be able to get Utsuho's aid."
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 05:30:50 AM by GuyYouMetOnline »

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #347 on: July 20, 2011, 02:17:46 AM »
>Shiki: "Yukari, while we're trying to talk to the roleplayers, I would like to ask you to get a message to Koishi. Tell her that the voice is saying that it will reopen her third eye, and advise her to make whatever preparations are necessary in order for her to close it again, in case the voice is capable of carrying through with this threat."
>"Now, this part's important, and it's also important that Koishi not know that anythingmore than what I just said is going to happen. I also need you to get a message to Utsuho. Tell her that I want her ready, because if Koishi's third eye does reopen, I want you to gap Utsuho to Koishi's location as quickly as possible-and put her out of sight of Koishi so that Koishi doesn't see the gap forming. Interfere with the eye-closing process as necessary to give yourself enough time. I do want the process completed as quickly as possible after Koishi has seen into Utsuho's mind, though, to minimize the voice's ability to benefit in any way from it being open."
>If there's a remark (from anyone) about how Koishi forgiving Utsuho is something the voice wants: "This isn't for the voice. This is because it's the right thing to do. And if you want something more practical, consider that not only does this have a fair chance of convincing Koishi to rejoin us, but we may also be able to get Utsuho's aid."

>Black Hole Bacardi: If we hear this, laugh.
>"Yer bein' pretty devious today, ain'tcha Yama?"

>Whether this reply is given or not,
>Dechampisa Docketer: Pause. Ponder if virtue can be born of manipulation.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 02:28:49 AM by IronE-Nazrin »

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #348 on: July 20, 2011, 03:28:39 AM »
>Yuyuko: "Well, something's interfering with her ability to do your job. We think that the one responsible may also have something to do with these gaps, which are also causing problems. They're making people act all weird. Anyone with a gap in her head has a compulsion to act in the way people in that other world think they act. Also, the stories of us there match what happens here, so we decided to try to communicate with these people through you. So to the role-playing group, this is Yuyuko talking, not your guy in the trash can who's actually speaking right now."
>Maribel says "And how are we supposed to help?"

>Shiki: Continue to observe.
>The trash man says "'Well, something's interfering with her ability to do her job,' Yuyuko says. 'We think that the one responsible may also have something to do with these gaps, which are also causing problems. They're making people act all weird. Anyone with a gap in her head has a compulsion to act in the way people in that other world think they act. Also, the stories of us there match what happens here, so we decided to try to communicate with these people through you. So to the role-playing group, this is Yuyuko talking, not your guy in the trash can who's actually speaking right now.'"
>The buxom girl says "'And how are we supposed to help?'"

>Yukari says "I'd say reopening Koishi's third eye would be better for her happiness and health in the long run. I can't get a message to Koishi, seeing as I don't know where she is. Of course, we could always ask Kanako where she is, again."

>"Now, this part's important, and it's also important that Koishi not know that anything more than what I just said is going to happen. I also need you to get a message to Utsuho. Tell her that I want her ready, because if Koishi's third eye does reopen, I want you to gap Utsuho to Koishi's location as quickly as possible-and put her out of sight of Koishi so that Koishi doesn't see the gap forming. Interfere with the eye-closing process as necessary to give yourself enough time. I do want the process completed as quickly as possible after Koishi has seen into Utsuho's mind, though, to minimize the voice's ability to benefit in any way from it being open."
>"However, what if the voice is able to keep the eye open and prevent Koishi from closing it again?"

>Iji-mus: Wait, what? There IS one here?
>If you mean the gap, then yes.

>Crocodile Creeper: "Which means relying on Shiki to hear anything."
>"And so far, she has not," Yukari says.

>Sigh heavily again.
>"So you got things back to normal, and Utsuho and Parsee asked to remember the whole mess. Renko snuck through somehow. The goddesses have had their faces beaten in already, but that idiot Koishi..."
>Growl.
>Koishi pisses you off so much right now.

>Offhand, can we think of any ways we might be able to find her in the future, if only once Yukari and the others have stopped being overprotective?
>You could ask Kanako.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #349 on: July 20, 2011, 03:34:48 AM »
>Shiki: "Yukari, I thought I told you to keep an eye on her."
>Sigh.
>"Okay, then. I want to remain here for now, and I doubt Suika's in the mood to do it, so ask Kanako through a gap to locate her, please. And do tell Utsuho what I'm planning."
>"If the voice can keep Koishi's third eye open, then we'll have to find a way to deal with that. For now, let's stick to my plan."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #350 on: July 20, 2011, 04:12:13 AM »
>Black Hole Bacardi: If we heard about the Yama's plan for Koishi, laugh.
>"Yer bein' pretty devious today, ain'tcha Yama?"

--

>Blatant Self-Insert: How long has this gap been here, what do we know about it, and who's investigated it?
>Glance between the gap and Purvis a few times.
>"Damnit Purvis if this is you trying to get your jollies off by making fun of me taking things too seriously I'm going to punch you in the dick. Please. Say something."

>Chinati Yuyutains: "Mmm, I can think of two main things to ask of you, though neither of them is really the kindest thing to do to a new friend. The simplest would be to ask for you to, well, act as a proxy for us in trying to speak with the odd people in Sakuya's head, though it's rather rude to talk around you like that, isn't it? Coming along to help us find out what's going on and see what part you might play in it would give us more to work with, but that would be rather a lot to ask of you, wouldn't it?"
>"But as I said, it might be simplest to try and find some way to speak with those people directly so that I can speak with Maribel properly, rather than to those people in the other world..."

--

>Incensed Iguanite: Better not bug Kanako while the others are still on alert... maybe give it a day or two, for now.
>But in the meantime... well, if Minoriko was in on the planning, well...
>Sigh again. "Alright, Keine, guess I'm done. Thanks."
>"You didn't write in any new wild lesbian sex with Mokou, did you?"
>If the schoolmarm has nothing to add, leave her place and head for the foot of Youkai Mountain. Where did we meet the Akis before?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #351 on: July 22, 2011, 06:10:46 AM »
>Apologies for the 2-day gap (hurr hurr) between posts.

>Black Hole Bacardi: If we heard about the Yama's plan for Koishi, laugh.
>You haven't heard, you're outside with Meiling. And apparently, Yukari didn't give you a gap for listening in.

>Perhaps, as long as nothing malicious or cruel is done.

>Shiki: "Yukari, I thought I told you to keep an eye on her."
>Sigh.
>"She noticed my presence and escaped."

>"Okay, then. I want to remain here for now, and I doubt Suika's in the mood to do it, so ask Kanako through a gap to locate

her, please. And do tell Utsuho what I'm planning."
>"I would need to know Kanako's exact location to open a gap to her."

>"If the voice can keep Koishi's third eye open, then we'll have to find a way to deal with that. For now, let's stick to my

plan."
>"Very well..."

>Blatant Self-Insert: How long has this gap been here, what do we know about it, and who's investigated it?
>This gap has been here for a few days, you know aolsutely nothing about this save for the fact that it's there, and some of

the Librarians have investigated it. You don't think they've found out anything yet.
>Glance between the gap and Purvis a few times.
>"Damnit Purvis if this is you trying to get your jollies off by making fun of me taking things too seriously I'm going to

punch you in the dick. Please. Say something."
>"I'm not trying to mock you," he replies.

>Chinati Yuyutains: "Mmm, I can think of two main things to ask of you, though neither of them is really the kindest thing to do to a new friend. The simplest would be to ask for you to, well, act as a proxy for us in trying to speak with the odd people in Sakuya's head, though it's rather rude to talk around you like that, isn't it? Coming along to help us find out what's going on and see what part you might play in it would give us more to work with, but that would be rather a lot to ask of you, wouldn't it?"
>"But as I said, it might be simplest to try and find some way to speak with those people directly so that I can speak with Maribel properly, rather than to those people in the other world..."
>Maribel asks "I don't know if I can keep you around all the time or come with you. I'm kinda busy." Renko adds "How much do you know about us, anyways?"

>Incensed Iguanite: Better not bug Kanako while the others are still on alert... maybe give it a day or two, for now.
>You don't want to bother Kanako right now...
>But in the meantime... well, if Minoriko was in on the planning, well...
>...but Minoriko, on the other hand...
>Sigh again. "Alright, Keine, guess I'm done. Thanks."
>"You're welcome."
>"You didn't write in any new wild lesbian sex with Mokou, did you?"
>"Not just Mokou. Everybody in Gensokyo, including you. Then I changed history to make sure none of you remembered

it."

>If the schoolmarm has nothing to add, leave her place and head for the foot of Youkai Mountain. Where did we meet the Akis

before?
>"Farewell, Reimu."
>You remember meeting Akis near the foot of Youkai Mountain. You know they have a shrine somewhere around there.
>You head over to the foot of Youkai Mountain where you remember going through during that incident.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:46:09 PM by Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer »

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #352 on: July 22, 2011, 06:41:54 AM »
>Fatmus: Give Purvis a discerning glare, with appropriate accompaniment.
>Sigh. "Yeah, I guess you ain't Reako. So if this is real... damnit."
>Who's in the librarian crew, and which do we know well?
>Are there any that would pass for general 'incident solvers' around here?
>Any gap/space travel users that would be familiar with this?

>Grand Yuyutains: Nod. "It would be rather troublesome, wouldn't it? It would really be best if I didn't have to ask for either. I suppose the best solution to hope for would be if the ones on the other side of that strange gap take this seriously and try to help from their end, wouldn't it? Then I wouldn't have to intrude on you two like this. Really, I'm sorry about all the trouble..."
>Pause. "And as for what we've found out about you... rather more than we should have, I'm afraid. Though I think there are good reasons," - glance pointedly in the direction of Alice's house - "not to discuss that in detail, hm?"

>Turtle Tamer: Get to lookin' for that harvest shrine. Call out for them if it'd be a good idea.
>What time/season is it, anyway?
>Actually, on second thought, double back and write our own lesbian sex scene with that naughty werecow

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #353 on: July 23, 2011, 03:36:59 AM »
>Fatmus: Give Purvis a discerning glare, with appropriate accompaniment.
>Sigh. "Yeah, I guess you ain't Reako. So if this is real... damnit."
>He ignores this comment.
>Who's in the librarian crew, and which do we know well?
>You can name a few off the top of your head, including Sakura Rurouni, Sakana, and Roukan. You don't know any of them well though.
>Are there any that would pass for general 'incident solvers' around here?
>Just about anybody with combat ability, aside from the gods, would count as an incident solver around here. And there are a lot of those. This place doesn't get very many incidents, although there's the incident about the destructive moving pieces of rock right now.
>Any gap/space travel users that would be familiar with this?
>You don't know of any.

>Grand Yuyutains: Nod. "It would be rather troublesome, wouldn't it? It would really be best if I didn't have to ask for either. I suppose the best solution to hope for would be if the ones on the other side of that strange gap take this seriously and try to help from their end, wouldn't it? Then I wouldn't have to intrude on you two like this. Really, I'm sorry about all the trouble..."
>Maribel says "It's fine."
>Pause. "And as for what we've found out about you... rather more than we should have, I'm afraid. Though I think there are good reasons," - glance pointedly in the direction of Alice's house - "not to discuss that in detail, hm?"
>"Oh, so you know everything about that?" Renko asks. "Who is this Yukari, anyways?"

>Turtle Tamer: Get to lookin' for that harvest shrine. Call out for them if it'd be a good idea.
>You look around for the harvest shrine. Come to think of it, you think they should be closer to the village than where you are right now.
>What time/season is it, anyway?
>It's fall. You think the Akis should be out and about.
>Actually, on second thought, double back and write our own lesbian sex scene with that naughty werecow
>You decide to head back to Keine and get caved. I am not at liberty to describe this act.
>You gain 4 adventures.
>You gain 40 Strengthliness.
>You gain 40 Magicalness.
>You gain 40 Sarcasm.
>You gain a Moxie point!
>Unfortunately I don't play KoL anymore.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #354 on: July 23, 2011, 04:12:29 AM »
>Shiki: "Yukari, if you don't have Kanako's location, then send Suika to her shrine. And if she refuses, get in touch with Reimu."
>"Yuyuko, ask one of them to describe the basics of the other world. Technology level, presence or absence of magic and youkai, any recent incidents or other oddities, that sort of thing. It doesn't need to be in-character, since we can hear what they say, but right now, Maribel and Renko are the only means we have of talking to them."
>Yuyuko: "Okay, Shiki wants me to ask you to describe your world-that means the players, not Maribel and Renko. Just speak regularly; we can hear you, but right now, you can only hear us through these two."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #355 on: July 23, 2011, 10:13:15 AM »
>Rodentius: Bullshit. We know Ruro quite well. What's her skillset, and where would she be right now?
>Kombat isn't our specialty, is it?
>What's this moving rocks incident about? Is there any way it's been associated with the opaque gap, and thus the Purvisian Gensokyo shenanigans? There are no coincidences when it comes to things like this!
>Examine chest for (un)usual growths.

>Yuyukan Pensacola: Before receiving/relaying the message from Shikieiki:
>Nod. "We heard enough, at least. Perhaps not every detail, but..."
>Shake head, smile. "As for Yukari, she's a dear friend of mine - a very strong youkai woman with power over gaps and borders. Hm... she does rather look a lot like you, Maribel, clothing aside. She's helping the people investigating this by letting us speak to each other through her gaps, even if we're in different places, like right now."
>Pause. "Or would you like to introduce yourself, Yukari dear~"

>Kinosternidae Kicker: Mutter. Go back and check their most likely locations for the harvest goddess.
>Would fairies in the area be any help in finding them? If so, keep an eye out for any to interrogate.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #356 on: July 25, 2011, 02:57:18 AM »
>Shiki: "Yukari, if you don't have Kanako's location, then send Suika to her shrine. And if she refuses, get in touch with Reimu."
>"Very well."
>As Suika, you hear Yukari say "The Yama wants you to go to the Moriya Shrine and talk to Kanako."
>"Yuyuko, ask one of them to describe the basics of the other world. Technology level, presence or absence of magic and youkai, any recent incidents or other oddities, that sort of thing. It doesn't need to be in-character, since we can hear what they say, but right now, Maribel and Renko are the only means we have of talking to them."

>Yuyukan Pensacola: Before receiving/relaying the message from Shikieiki:
>Nod. "We heard enough, at least. Perhaps not every detail, but..."
>Shake head, smile. "As for Yukari, she's a dear friend of mine - a very strong youkai woman with power over gaps and borders. Hm... she does rather look a lot like you, Maribel, clothing aside. She's helping the people investigating this by letting us speak to each other through her gaps, even if we're in different places, like right now."
>Pause. "Or would you like to introduce yourself, Yukari dear~"
>Yuyuko: "Okay, Shiki wants me to ask you to describe your world-that means the players, not Maribel and Renko. Just speak regularly; we can hear you, but right now, you can only hear us through these two."
>Maribel says "I don't think these people will say anything that I wouldn't say. Unless they're actually controlling me, which I doubt."

>Rodentius: Bullshit. We know Ruro quite well. What's her skillset, and where would she be right now?
>Well how am I supposed to know you knew Ruro well? ...Or do you really?
>You're sure Ruro is a skilled swordsman and has higher-than-normal physical abilities. You think she'd be at the library at this time of day.
>Kombat isn't our specialty, is it?
>No. You can fire danmaku like everyone else, but you aren't great at it.
>What's this moving rocks incident about? Is there any way it's been associated with the opaque gap, and thus the Purvisian Gensokyo shenanigans? There are no coincidences when it comes to things like this!
>Recently, moving rocks (can't describe my mental picture very well, so here's the closest to what I'm thinking of) have popped up around town and destroy several areas. No one knows why. Yet.
>Examine chest for (un)usual growths.
>You check your chest. No unusual growths, and have you decided your Ijiyatsu version's gender yet?

>Kinosternidae Kicker: Mutter. Go back and check their most likely locations for the harvest goddess.
>So many damn setbacks...
>You move to that area and start looking for a shrine from the sky. You see a shrine that is a small distance away from the road in the middle of a forest clearing.
>Would fairies in the area be any help in finding them? If so, keep an eye out for any to interrogate.
>This command has been made redundant.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #357 on: July 25, 2011, 03:10:07 AM »
>Shiki: "It doesn't matter if she'd say it or not. that's why I said it was okay to answer out-of-character. And tell them to be as detailed and complete as possible."
>Yuyuko: "She's saying that you-meaning the players-can answer 'out-of-character', whatever that means, since she can hear you through the gap. So just speak directly to her, and I'll relay anything she says. Also, she wants as much detail as you can give her."
>Shiki: Keep watching.
>Suika: Aw, but this is so comfortable.
>Idea!
>Create a mini-Suika.
>"Form a gap, Yukari. I'll send mini-me through it."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #358 on: July 25, 2011, 07:58:31 AM »
>Gravitational Glitterbomb: We can coherently see/hear/communicate through our mini-mes at long distances, right? If not, uh... that might not work.

-----

>Idiomus: Ruro? We go way back. Almost romantically, even. Almost. Doesn't quite work.
>Would there be an easy way to contact the Library from a distance? How far away is it?
>Who are the gods here, and what are they like?
>What IS our world's tech level and magic usage? What's a typical day like in the area?
>How is Touhou/Gensokyo known here?

(space to separate distant and direct info)

>Rodentius: Who gave that Maribel 'unless they're controlling me' command, or have things just gotten even weirder? A bit of a disturbing thought either way...
>If possible, get between the gap and Purvis and approach the gap to examine it carefully; presumably this would be directly in the sight of whatever's on the other end, right? And if Purvis isn't... wait, there IS a way to see whether he's responsible, isn't there?
>"Damnit Purvis you're making this quest a mire of moral dilemmas, aren't you? I'm curious but Mary's got more important things to do today..."
>How good is Purvis' poker face while hosting his Quests? Does he noticeably react to especially good joke commands or clever insights?
>What powers does Purvis have, anywho?

-----

>Gecko Goodfella: Approach the shrine. If there's no response, try knocking on the door, assuming there is one; failing that, call out for Minoriko.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #359 on: July 27, 2011, 05:33:41 AM »
>Shiki: "It doesn't matter if she'd say it or not. that's why I said it was okay to answer out-of-character. And tell them to be as detailed and complete as possible."
>Yuyuko: "She's saying that you-meaning the players-can answer 'out-of-character', whatever that means, since she can hear you through the gap. So just speak directly to her, and I'll relay anything she says. Also, she wants as much detail as you can give her."
>Maribel says "Since you know about the fairy army, do you mind if Renko and I visit them? You can follow us, I guess."
>Shiki: Keep watching.
>All of the player's eyes are drawn to the gap for a second.
>The trash man says "Yuyuko replies 'She's saying that you-meaning the players-can answer 'out-of-character', whatever that means, since she can hear you through the gap. So just speak directly to her, and I'll relay anything she says. Also, she wants as much detail as you can give her.'" He then quietly says "What am I saying?"
>You can't tell who's talking anymore, but one of the players says "'Since you know about the fairy army, do you mind if Renko and I visit them? You can follow us.'"
>You hear another person in the crowd say "Damnit Purvis you're making this quest a mire of moral dilemmas, aren't you? I'm curious but Mary's got more important things to do today..."

>Suika: Aw, but this is so comfortable.
>Aww...
>Idea!
>Hey, wait!
>Create a mini-Suika.
>You create a mini-Suika from your arm. Hm, maybe if you ate more, you could have enough density for breasts.
>"Form a gap, Yukari. I'll send mini-me through it."
>You see a small gap open up for half a minute or so.
>Gravitational Glitterbomb: We can coherently see/hear/communicate through our mini-mes at long distances, right? If not, uh... that might not work.
>You cannot...although you can just have your mini-me tell you what Kanako said once she gets back.

>Idiomus: Ruro? We go way back. Almost romantically, even. Almost. Doesn't quite work.
>Orly.
>Would there be an easy way to contact the Library from a distance? How far away is it?
>It's quite far away, deeper in the city than where you are now.
>Who are the gods here, and what are they like?
>There are two kinds of gods in the world, and people are not sure if they're related.
>The first kind of god, the administrators, oversee settlements and are usually the creators of those settlements. They are always normal humans who ascended into godhood. You know that Kilgamayan, who's in this crowd right now, is one of them.
 >People that the admins choose to help run settlements are known as moderators, and they're often thought of as "like a god".
>The second kind of god, nature spirits, run...well, nature. The ones around here are very reclusive and aren't often worshiped, but they don't seem to mind. You hear that there are more active and noticeable nature spirits in other parts of the world.
>What IS our world's tech level and magic usage? What's a typical day like in the area?
>Your world's tech level is
>How is Touhou/Gensokyo known here?
>Most people know of the existence of Gensokyo and its natives, and you've heard that some people have actually found their way here from there. However, nobody knows of an intentional way to travel from Gensokyo to here or vice-versa. Gensokyo is also the main setting for many works of fiction in the library.
>Rodentius: Who gave that Maribel 'unless they're controlling me' command, or have things just gotten even weirder? A bit of a disturbing thought either way...
>You think it was DracoOmega. Now who's controlling who, Gensokyo-side or Ijiyatsu-side?
>If possible, get between the gap and Purvis and approach the gap to examine it carefully; presumably this would be directly in the sight of whatever's on the other end, right? And if Purvis isn't... wait, there IS a way to see whether he's responsible, isn't there?
>The gap is off to everybody's left side. You're the furthest in the crowd to that side, so you just turn around and attempt to examine it carefully. It's a bit bright, though, so you squint. Hmm...you don't notice any details that you didn't see before. Still the same opaque white.
>Wait a minute, there's a way to see whether's Purvis is responsible...but the parser hasn't picked up on that.
>"Damnit Purvis you're making this quest a mire of moral dilemmas, aren't you? I'm curious but Mary's got more important things to do today..."
>He says nothing. He usually doesn't while hosting a quest.
>How good is Purvis' poker face while hosting his Quests? Does he noticeably react to especially good joke commands or clever insights?
>He can put up an unbreakable poker face when he wants. When people debate on dilemmas during his quests, he smirks, though. He usually replies to joke commands, too.
>What powers does Purvis have, anywho?
>"Manipulation of manipulation," you've heard. You presume it's the ability to manipulate special abilities regarding manipulation. You don't know how that works though.

>Gecko Goodfella: Approach the shrine. If there's no response, try knocking on the door, assuming there is one; failing that, call out for Minoriko.
>You approach the shrine. No response. There is no door, so you call out for Minoriko.
>You hear footsteps inside the shrine heading this way. You hear Minoriko's voice say "Coming!"