Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 172165 times)

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #270 on: July 02, 2011, 03:06:26 PM »
>Whiptail Whopper: Screw it. Ask a local.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #271 on: July 02, 2011, 06:02:10 PM »
>Shiki: Call out to Sakuya. If she doesn't respond, get closer and call out to her again.
>You call out. She responds on the first try.
>"Hello." She doesn't stop doing what she's doing (dusting some old vase) while saying this.

>When she responds, explain the plan to her (being sure to apologize for Yukari's rudeness in sending us straight into Sakuya's mind last time).
>"Well, at least you didn't touch anything."
>Rikako mutters something under her breath.

>"So I am sorry to bother you again, but may we once more have permission to enter your mind?"
>"Very well."

>Whiptail Whopper: Screw it. Ask a local.
>You approach a random local, a middle-aged man who doesn't look busy right now, and ask him where Keine's house is.
>"Well, you know where the school is, right?"

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #272 on: July 02, 2011, 07:34:20 PM »
>Shiki: "Thank you. Yukari, a gap, please."
>While the gap is forming: "All right, then. Rikako, you and I will enter Sakuya's mind. We'll observe what's happening in that group's roleplay. Yuyuko, Suika, as soon as we have an idea as to Maribel's location, we'll have Yukari relay the information to you. Rikako and I will remain in Sakuya's mind while the two of you look for Maribel, in case there's any change in her location or anything else that might be worth knowing. Understood?"
>Yuyuko: "Got it."
>Suika: "Yep!" Drink.
>Shiki: Once the gap has formed, enter it with Rikako, proceed to the gap in Sakuya's mind, and let Rikako do her thing.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #273 on: July 02, 2011, 11:28:55 PM »
>Shiki: "Thank you. Yukari, a gap, please."
>While the gap is forming: "All right, then. Rikako, you and I will enter Sakuya's mind. We'll observe what's happening in that group's roleplay. Yuyuko, Suika, as soon as we have an idea as to Maribel's location, we'll have Yukari relay the information to you. Rikako and I will remain in Sakuya's mind while the two of you look for Maribel, in case there's any change in her location or anything else that might be worth knowing. Understood?"
>Rikako says "Yeah..."

>Yuyuko: "Got it."
>Suika: "Yep!" Drink.
>You gain 3 Drunkenness. You currently have 1000 Drunkenness.

>Shiki: Once the gap has formed, enter it with Rikako, proceed to the gap in Sakuya's mind, and let Rikako do her thing.
>You wait until the gap has been formed. Wow, it's taking so long that it takes one more post for it to fully open.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #274 on: July 03, 2011, 01:34:38 AM »
>Fine.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #275 on: July 03, 2011, 02:21:15 AM »
>Genji Jerrymander: We do, right? Point in the general direction. "Over there, right?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #276 on: July 04, 2011, 09:33:06 PM »
>Fine.
>That's cheating.

>You and Rikako enter the gap. You see the same landscape as before. Rikako lifts her device and activates it.
>You look into the device. Again, you see the man in the trash can and a group of people around him. The small crowd has slightly different people, though.
>The man in the trash can says "'I think I can,' Renko says. 'It'd be harder without her backup, but that's okay.' She glances toward you. 'If you'd help, though...I know we could do it!'"

>Genji Jerrymander: We do, right? Point in the general direction. "Over there, right?"
>You do know where the school is, and you point to the north (by northeast).
>"Yeah. Ms. Kamishirasawa's house is farther down the road, at the end of the road. If it wasn't at a conveniently explainable location you would probaly be able to miss it."
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:36:52 PM by Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer »

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #277 on: July 04, 2011, 09:38:31 PM »
>Genji Jerrymander: We do (know where the school is), right? Point in the general direction. "Over there, right?"
>Iguana Inciter: "Shoulda figured. Thanks."
>Head over and knock on the door.

>Yuyukan Harz: "Could the rest of us at least listen in this time, Yukari dear? I really do want to see what all this is about."
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 10:20:42 PM by IronE-Nazrin »

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #278 on: July 05, 2011, 05:55:07 AM »
>Genji Jerrymander: We do (know where the school is), right? Point in the general direction. "Over there, right?"
>Edit screwover.
>Which Genji? That Genji?

>Iguana Inciter: "Shoulda figured. Thanks."
>"You're welcome."

>Head over and knock on the door.
>You fly over and knock on the door. The door opens, and you see Keine.
>"Hello, Reimu. Why are you here?"

>Yuyukan Harz: "Could the rest of us at least listen in this time, Yukari dear? I really do want to see what all this is about."
>"Gladly, Yuyuko."
>You hear these words from an unfamiliar person: "'I think I can,' Renko says. 'It'd be harder without her backup, but that's okay.' She glances toward you. 'If you'd help, though...I know we could do it!'"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #279 on: July 05, 2011, 06:01:35 AM »
>Shiki: Keep listening.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #280 on: July 05, 2011, 06:10:16 AM »
>Cheloniidae Charlatan: Fold arms. "Gensokyo Isle."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #281 on: July 05, 2011, 08:57:40 PM »
>Shiki: Keep listening.
>A person in the crowd, a blue-haired girl, says "'Renko... you know that I already said I can't. I appreciate so much that you've changed your mind on looting the place afterward, but... that still doesn't change the fact that I don't feel I can fight them in good conscious.'" The buxom girl from before says "Ponder whether or not Sakuya would forgive the use of a 'teleportation' demonstration if her name specifically wasn't dropped and it was done in the interest of preventing her household from getting overrun in a most painful and embarrassing fashion."

>Cheloniidae Charlatan: Fold arms. "Gensokyo Isle."
>"How did you find out that wasn't just a dream?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #282 on: July 06, 2011, 01:36:59 AM »
>Anapsida Antagonist: Scowl. "Koishi. After Yukari hinted at it. Though I'm still not clear on how responsible Koishi was for the mess - so I know just how many needles to leave in her once I find her again - or how things got put back to normal."
>Chuckle darkly. "And I'm not sure how much I can trust the goddess' words after all that, either..."
>Raise eyebrow. "But I assume you can at least answer that second part, right?"

>Yuyutan Kuray: Gasp. "Oh my, are those two responsible for those fairy armies?"

>Gravity Godmother: "... wha?"
>Have we ever gathered fairies like that before? Or just for kicks.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #283 on: July 06, 2011, 02:39:13 AM »
>Shiki: "Is she with the fairy army, then?"
>Keep listening.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #284 on: July 06, 2011, 05:11:46 AM »
>Anapsida Antagonist: Scowl. "Koishi. After Yukari hinted at it. Though I'm still not clear on how responsible Koishi was for the mess - so I know just how many needles to leave in her once I find her again - or how things got put back to normal."
>Chuckle darkly. "And I'm not sure how much I can trust the goddess' words after all that, either..."
>Raise eyebrow. "But I assume you can at least answer that second part, right?"
>"Yes..."

>Yuyutan Kuray: Gasp. "Oh my, are those two responsible for those fairy armies?"
>Gravity Godmother: "... wha?"
>Have we ever gathered fairies like that before? Or just for kicks.
>Not really.

>Shiki: "Is she with the fairy army, then?"
>Keep listening.
>The trash can man says "She sighs. 'Alright. I guess if some chunk of whatsit really means that much to you...' You expect she wouldn't have issues with this."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #285 on: July 06, 2011, 05:20:15 AM »
>Skink Scarer: Nod for her to continue.

>Yuyuna Gora: 'Teleportation', hm... perhaps that's why this gap is in the maid's head.
>Suppress knowing ufufufu.
>Listen in until some information is provided about Renko and/or Mary's current or near-future location.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #286 on: July 06, 2011, 05:26:24 AM »
>Shiki: "Hmm... if they're talking about Sakuya like that, then they may actually come to the SDM soon."

>Again, keep listening.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #287 on: July 06, 2011, 09:28:07 PM »
>Skink Scarer: Nod for her to continue.
>"How much do you already know about how Gensokyo Isle was changed back?"

>Yuyuna Gora: 'Teleportation', hm... perhaps that's why this gap is in the maid's head.
>Suppress knowing ufufufu
>You conceal your hypothesis on why this gap is in Sakuya's head. But is that really such a good idea?

>Shiki: "Hmm... if they're talking about Sakuya like that, then they may actually come to the SDM soon."

>Listen in until some information is provided about Renko and/or Mary's current or near-future location.
>Again, keep listening.
>The blue-haired girl says "'It's more than that, you know. I talked to them. They helped me, I helped them; I'd like to stay on good terms with them too, you know. I'm sure you'd feel a bit differently about doing this kind of thing to someone you knew, even a little.' Continue on to Alice's house."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #288 on: July 06, 2011, 10:28:05 PM »
>Tortoise Trampler: "Considering that it was apparently done by fucking up history with some hakutaku soul gem thing and Utsuho said something about you wanting it to go to a proper afterlife, I'm guessing it was you. But I'm rather lacking in details."

>Sawtooth Yuyus: "Oh my, Alice? That's right near here, isn't it? I'll have to go see~ Keep me updated, Yukari dear~"
>Depart for Alice's, but stay under cover to avoid easy notice, if possible.

>Caipirinha Crusher: "Headin' here, eh? How 'bouts I help that guardy girl?"
>Chuckle. "An' maybe some sake'll keep her awake, right?"
>That, and we just gotta see this fairy army stuff. That'll be a damn good brawl.
>If no objections, head for the front gate.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #289 on: July 07, 2011, 02:17:26 AM »
>Shiki: "Alice's house. Yukari, make sure Yuyuko and Suika get over there."
>Keep listening.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #290 on: July 07, 2011, 05:20:56 AM »
>Tortoise Trampler: "Considering that it was apparently done by fucking up history with some hakutaku soul gem thing and Utsuho said something about you wanting it to go to a proper afterlife, I'm guessing it was you. But I'm rather lacking in details."
>"Ah...this explanation might take a while. Come in."

>Sawtooth Yuyus: "Oh my, Alice? That's right near here, isn't it? I'll have to go see~ Keep me updated, Yukari dear~"
>Yukari says "It isn't terribly close to here."

>Depart for Alice's, but stay under cover to avoid easy notice, if possible.
>You need clarification to show that Yuyuko does know where Alice's house is.

>Caipirinha Crusher: "Headin' here, eh? How 'bouts I help that guardy girl?"
>Chuckle. "An' maybe some sake'll keep her awake, right?"
>Sakuya says "Go ahead. I'd guess she's sleeping by now, though, so wake her up."

>That, and we just gotta see this fairy army stuff. That'll be a damn good brawl.
>You versus a fairy army. Bring it on!

>If no objections, head for the front gate.
>You head to the front gate. Sakuya guessed correctly- Meiling is asleep. How are you going to wake her up, if at all?

>Shiki: "Alice's house. Yukari, make sure Yuyuko and Suika get over there."
>"Very well."

>Keep listening.
>The trash can man says "'They gave you some spell thing,' says Renko. 'I did more than that for you in the course of a day back at the agency.' You walk down the road, toward the late, Renko taking the lead."
>The blue-haired girl replies "'Renko... it's not about whether I care more about you or them. It really isn't. You know if it really came down to that, who I'd pick. But just because I care about you deeply doesn't mean that I feel right in going along with this. That's all. I want to do whatever I can to support you, Renko. Just... not something like this.'"
>"'Alright, alright,' she says. 'It's just kind of annoying to hear you talk about all they've done for you, when it pretty much isn't anything compared to us.'"
>"'All I'm saying is that I don't want to hurt them, because they're decent people who've done me no harm. No more, no less.' Take her arm. 'Renko... surely you know I don't mean it that way...''"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #291 on: July 07, 2011, 06:13:07 AM »
>Gecko Gangster: Sigh for a moment, then follow in.
>"Try not to make it too long, there's something else stupid going on, too."

>Yuyukan Pirin: Er... actually, DO we know where Alice lives? Let's leave that aside for the moment, especially if Yukari's going to help anyway.
>"Oh my, that sounds like a rather serious conversation. Perhaps we should give them some time to work this out..."

>Batida Basher: Pour a cup of sake, walk over to her and nudge her. "Oi, you want a drink?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #292 on: July 08, 2011, 12:21:37 AM »
>Gecko Gangster: Sigh for a moment, then follow in.
>You follow Keine into the interior of her house.

>"Try not to make it too long, there's something else stupid going on, too."
>"Right...have a seat." She gestures towards a table with four chairs.

>Yuyukan Pirin: Er... actually, DO we know where Alice lives? Let's leave that aside for the moment, especially if Yukari's going to help anyway.
>You do not.

>"Oh my, that sounds like a rather serious conversation. Perhaps we should give them some time to work this out..."
>"Yukari says "If that's what you want to do, dear."

>Batida Basher: Pour a cup of sake, walk over to her and nudge her. "Oi, you want a drink?"
>You don't have any cups on you. You go over to Meiling and nudge her. She doesn't wake up.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #293 on: July 08, 2011, 01:56:45 AM »
>Shiki: "Wait, they don't know where Alice lives, do they? Gap them there, please, Yukari."
>Keep listening.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #294 on: July 08, 2011, 05:49:51 AM »
>Hero of the Half-Shell: Take a seat. What's her place like, anyway?
>If she doesn't start up, prompt her.

>Gravitational Gimlet: "Ah well, more for me."
>Sip some booze and watch the skies for incoming fairies.
>Purchase the Little Chickadee trophy

>Laguna Yuyutains: "Ah, I'd rather be in the forest a bit away from them for now, so I can wait for the right moment~ Thank you again, Yukari dear."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #295 on: July 08, 2011, 07:38:46 PM »
>Shiki: "Wait, they don't know where Alice lives, do they? Gap them there, please, Yukari."
>"Just so you know, only Yuyuko is heading over there."

>Keep listening.
>The trash can man says "She nods. 'Yeah, but that's not what you were saying. And you can only hear it said like you did so many times, you know?' You take her arm. 'Yeah, I was wrong,' she says. 'Sorry.'"
>The blue-haired girl replies "'No, I understand. I'm sorry, too.' Give her a little kiss on the cheek. Continue onwards."
>The big-breasted girl says "'And thank you for even going through with this. It means a lot to me that you're going to do this...especially after the things I just said. Once our conversation with Alice is over, perhaps we should have another talk ourselves? I kinda feel like I'm not doing as much for you as you are for me, and...well, I'm sure we can think of some things to discuss, you know?'"

>Hero of the Half-Shell: Take a seat. What's her place like, anyway?
>Ffffffuuuu-
>The living room has

>Gravitational Gimlet: "Ah well, more for me."
>You have infinite sake in there, there's really enough for everyone.

>Sip some booze and watch the skies for incoming fairies.
>You sip some booze and watch the sky for faeries. Nothing.

>Purchase the Little Chickadee trophy
>Good for you. Now that'll be 10000☼.

>Laguna Yuyutains: "Ah, I'd rather be in the forest a bit away from them for now, so I can wait for the right moment~ Thank you again, Yukari dear."
>"Very well."
>You see the beginnings of a gap open.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #296 on: July 09, 2011, 12:10:01 AM »
>Iguana Irritator: Unbreak Blitzer

>Mount Yuyu: 'Kiss?' Oh my, are they lovers? ... heehee... well, no, interrupting something like that would be a bit too rude, wouldn't it?
>Continue listening in while waiting for Yukari.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #297 on: July 09, 2011, 02:14:00 AM »
>Shiki: "Only Yuyuko? What's Suika doing?"
>Again, keep listening.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #298 on: July 09, 2011, 02:32:08 AM »
>Iguana Irritator: Unbreak Blitzer
>Crap, missed that.
>The living room has a mat with the table with four chairs on it. You sit on one of the chairs.
>"So, when the mountain gods created Gensokyo Isle, they needed to remove all that made Gensokyo's inhabitants...different than what existed in the Outside World. For youkai, it was removing their youkai self and sealing it away somewhere. For humans like yourself and Marisa, they sealed away your skills and abilities."

>Shiki: "Only Yuyuko? What's Suika doing?"
>"She's at the mansion gates with the asleep gate guard."
>Mount Yuyu: 'Kiss?' Oh my, are they lovers? ... heehee... well, no, interrupting something like that would be a bit too rude, wouldn't it?
>Yukari says "They are lovers now."

>Continue listening in while waiting for Yukari.
>Again, keep listening.
>The trash can man says "You return her apology and give her a quick kiss. She smiles a bit, 'Thanks,' she says. You can see the shore of the lake up ahead. There are a number of faeries playing over the water. 'I know, I know,' she says. 'And...you're helping me actually do this, aren't you? That's good enough.'"
>The blue-haired girl replies "'Don't worry, we'll get this sorted out. She cared enough to teach you; I'm sure she'll be willing to let this pass, too, in time.' We hope."
>The buxom girl adds "'Besides, I have to help you talk to Alice, don't I? I'm the reason you're late, after all.'"
>As Yuyuko, eventually the gap is large enough for you to enter.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #299 on: July 09, 2011, 04:07:39 AM »
>Shiki: "Suika's with Meiling? And what exactly is she doing?"
>Continue listening.