Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 172173 times)

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #240 on: June 26, 2011, 06:26:33 AM »
>Leatherback Lady: Bah, that's not much help. Well, that can be left on the backburner, Keine would be a higher priority anyway...
>Sigh. "Thanks, Yukari."
>There's something more important to take care of at the moment, anyway. Order up that rice.
>"Fine by me." Nue exits through a back door, presumably to a kitchen of some kind.

>What's the drink selection like? Anything that's both cheap and should give us a little buzz to cool down without causing any drunken hindrances?
>Yeah, there is a cheap and calming drink up there. It costs 4☼.

>How well do we handle alcohol, anyway?
>You can hold your liquor pretty well.

>Ectoplasmic Ennstaler: "It's a rather amazing coincidence that the two visited the Palace of Earth Spirits just before we did, isn't it? If it wouldn't be too much trouble, Yukari dear, it would probably be the easiest way to do it, wouldn't it?"
>"Indeed. It is worth a try."
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 06:30:40 AM by Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer »

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #241 on: June 26, 2011, 08:59:07 AM »
>Shiki: "You know,Yuyuko, your description reminded me of Yukari. It may be a long shot, Yukari, but perhaps you should try searching for someone who looks like you."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #242 on: June 26, 2011, 02:53:08 PM »
>Shiki: "You know,Yuyuko, your description reminded me of Yukari. It may be a long shot, Yukari, but perhaps you should try searching for someone who looks like you."
>"I already knew that Maribel looks very similar to me. The problem is looking all over Gensokyo, which I will probably not be able to do because of my current condition. I suggest we try Yuyuko's plan."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #243 on: June 26, 2011, 05:28:42 PM »
>Shiki: "Very well, then. We will need Rikako's device again, however."
>Yuyuko: "Don't worry about a gap here, Yukari dear. I'll go get her."
>Assuming no objections, depart for Rikako's.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2011, 05:11:45 AM »
>Boa Bromide: Almost as much as the rice? Ergh... nah.
>Wait out for the meal and dig in. Anything of note going on in the establishment?
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #245 on: June 27, 2011, 06:09:01 AM »
>Shiki: "Very well, then. We will need Rikako's device again, however."
>Yuyuko: "Don't worry about a gap here, Yukari dear. I'll go get her."
>Yukari asks "Can't we just ask where Sakuya is?"

>Boa Bromide: Almost as much as the rice? Ergh... nah.
>Too expensive...

>Wait out for the meal and dig in. Anything of note going on in the establishment?
>You wait for the meal. A few minutes later, Nue enters and sets a bowl in front of you. You devour it as politely as the word "devour" lets you.
>Well, that was satisfying.
>Nothing important seems to be going on.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #246 on: June 27, 2011, 06:45:09 AM »
>Uh, what all do we need to do to talk with those guys in Sakuya's head again? Who's required and where would they be at the moment? If not, who's present and relevant to ask for more information?
>For example, ask Patchouli about Sakuya if she's there... we're letting her know about what's going on, if nothing else.

>Skink Skipper: Contented sigh. Ah, that's a bit better.
>Have we paid yet? If not, do so and thank Nue for the meal.
>Can't really rest, though; time to head topside and head to the village to find Keine. Keep an eye out for that stupid bucket.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #247 on: June 27, 2011, 01:42:16 PM »
>Shiki: "We'll need Rikako's device to see through the gap, though, correct?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #248 on: June 27, 2011, 10:53:23 PM »
>Uh, what all do we need to do to talk with those guys in Sakuya's head again? Who's required and where would they be at the moment? If not, who's present and relevant to ask for more information?
>You can't actually communicate with the people in the gap in Sakuya's mind, but if you want to see what they're doing again, you'll need Yukari to transport you in there and Rikako to operate her device

>For example, ask Patchouli about Sakuya if she's there... we're letting her know about what's going on, if nothing else.
>"Sakuya is currently cleaning a hallway in the upper-left corner of the mansion."

>Shiki: "We'll need Rikako's device to see through the gap, though, correct?"
>"Ah yes..."

>Skink Skipper: Contented sigh. Ah, that's a bit better.
>That felt good.

>Have we paid yet? If not, do so and thank Nue for the meal.
>You have not, so you hand Nue 5☼. You now have 25☼.
>"You're welcome."

>Can't really rest, though; time to head topside and head to the village to find Keine. Keep an eye out for that stupid bucket.
>You move out of the restaurant and fly quickly to the entrance of the underground tunnels (from the Ancient City side). You haven't seen the bucket girl yet.
>(Command stops here because the parser finds it unlikely that Reimu would be able to exit the underground before Eiki finishes this conversation.)

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #249 on: June 28, 2011, 03:36:01 AM »
>Yuyuko: "I'll go get Rikako, then."
>Depart for Rikako's.
>Shiki: "Yukari, what's Reimu's status? Does she plan on rejoining us any time soon?"
>Once Yukari answers: "Is there perhaps something you could do so that she and I could speak to each other directly even over a distance, rather than have you relay what we say?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #250 on: June 28, 2011, 05:57:58 AM »
>Yuyuko: "I'll go get Rikako, then."
>Depart for Rikako's.
>You leave for Rikako's house. Wow, this trip is rather short.
>You eventually find yourself at Rikako's doorstep.

>Shiki: "Yukari, what's Reimu's status? Does she plan on rejoining us any time soon?"
>"Reimu just finished a decent meal and is now heading aboveground to further investigate the Gensokyo Isle incident."

>Once Yukari answers: "Is there perhaps something you could do so that she and I could speak to each other directly even over a distance, rather than have you relay what we say?"
>"I could easily move the gaps I'm using to communicate with you next to each other."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #251 on: June 28, 2011, 01:44:55 PM »
>Shiki: "Then please do so."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #252 on: June 28, 2011, 05:10:13 PM »
>Shiki: "Then please do so."
>"Right."
>There is silence.
>"You should be able to talk to Reimu now."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #253 on: June 28, 2011, 11:53:51 PM »
>Molehill Morgue: Knock. "Ri~ka~ko~"

>Armpits: Continue on to the village.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #254 on: June 29, 2011, 02:07:33 AM »
>Molehill Morgue: Knock. "Ri~ka~ko~"
>The door opens, and Rikako is standing in it. "Oh, hi. I see you're alone."

>Armpits: Continue on to the village.
>You continue through the tunnels and to the village, which takes much less long than you remember during the geyser incident. You eventually see the village close ahead.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #255 on: June 29, 2011, 02:12:41 AM »
>Shiki: "Reimu, can you hear me?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #256 on: June 29, 2011, 02:22:20 AM »
>m/v martini: "Uh, should I go bug Sakuya?"

>Dermatemydidae Dame: Where would Keine be around now? Head there if we know; otherwise uh... do we know where her house is? Try there. Failing that, the school.
>Upon hearing the Yama's voice: "Wh-- the hell? Shiki, when did you pick up THAT tri... oh. Yeah, I guess this would be easier, Yukari. Thanks."
>"I need to verify that story about the hakutaku gem thing. You gonna help with that, or should I just go talk to Keine?"

>Yuyukon: "Ah, it wasn't all that necessary for the others to come as well, really. I'm mostly here to, well, pick you up, I suppose. I've gotten rather curious about the Renko girl that the Yama told us you heard about, as well as who the group was roleplaying as... which I think I can guess~ But we'll need your help with that gap-viewing device to find her easily, I think. Would you, please?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #257 on: June 29, 2011, 03:31:11 AM »
>Shiki: "We're attempting to track down the person that the people we saw through the gap in Sakuya's mind were roleplaying as. We're going back into Sakuya's mind to learn where this woman is."
>"Reimu, are you intent on investigating the Gensokyo Isle incident right now?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #258 on: June 29, 2011, 03:46:19 AM »
>Reptile Reaper: "For the most part. I'm not letting that slide, and it doesn't look like you need me around THAT much right now."
>"Though if Koishi's responsible for this and still hasn't gotten what's coming to her..."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #259 on: June 29, 2011, 04:07:19 AM »
>Shiki: "You will not be permitted to interfere with Koishi. You will not be told where she is, and if you manage to find her on your own, Yukari will inform me and we will arive to prevent you from harming her. Her situation at the moment is far too delecate to allow you to attack her."
>"With that said, if you are determined to place that incident above this one in priority, then that is your decision. At the moment, I fear I need all the help I can get, but I will not force you to aid me. If you wish to part ways from us, that is your choice to make, and if at any point you decide to return to the current incident, your assistance would once again be welcomed."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #260 on: June 29, 2011, 04:20:42 AM »
>m/v martini: "Uh, should I go bug Sakuya?"
>Patchouli replies "If you can do it in a way that doesn't interrupt her maid work, then go ahead."

>Yuyukon: "Ah, it wasn't all that necessary for the others to come as well, really. I'm mostly here to, well, pick you up, I suppose. I've gotten rather curious about the Renko girl that the Yama told us you heard about, as well as who the group was roleplaying as... which I think I can guess~ But we'll need your help with that gap-viewing device to find her easily, I think. Would you, please?"
>"Fine. It's not as if I have better things to do..."

>Shiki: "Reimu, can you hear me?"
>Dermatemydidae Dame: Where would Keine be around now? Head there if we know; otherwise uh... do we know where her house is? Try there. Failing that, the school.
>Upon hearing the Yama's voice: "Wh-- the hell? Shiki, when did you pick up THAT tri... oh. Yeah, I guess this would be easier, Yukari. Thanks."
>"I need to verify that story about the hakutaku gem thing. You gonna help with that, or should I just go talk to Keine?"
>Shiki: "We're attempting to track down the person that the people we saw through the gap in Sakuya's mind were roleplaying as. We're going back into Sakuya's mind to learn where this woman is."
>"Reimu, are you intent on investigating the Gensokyo Isle incident right now?"
>Reptile Reaper: "For the most part. I'm not letting that slide, and it doesn't look like you need me around THAT much right now."
>"Though if Koishi's responsible for this and still hasn't gotten what's coming to her..."
>Shiki: "You will not be permitted to interfere with Koishi. You will not be told where she is, and if you manage to find her on your own, Yukari will inform me and we will arive to prevent you from harming her. Her situation at the moment is far too delecate to allow you to attack her."
>"With that said, if you are determined to place that incident above this one in priority, then that is your decision. At the moment, I fear I need all the help I can get, but I will not force you to aid me. If you wish to part ways from us, that is your choice to make, and if at any point you decide to return to the current incident, your assistance would once again be welcomed."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #261 on: June 29, 2011, 05:16:23 AM »
>Pettanko Piscola: "Would goin' up to talk to her count?"

>Tantalus Yuyunge: Clap hands cheerfully. "Oh, thank you very much, Rikako! The others are waiting at the Mansion right now."
>Pause. "Well, most of them. Poor Koishi ended up leaving over some... personal issues, I believe."
>"Regardless, shall we be on our way?"
>Head back to the SDM with Rikako.

>Viper Vigilante: Mutter. Doesn't get it, does she...
>"For now? Fine. Not like I can readily find Koishi on my own. But if she shows up, don't expect me to take it sitting down."
>"And since there's not much to do in looking for her, I guess I'll get back on your thing if I'm satisfied about that gem explanation and hear how the whole mess happened. Though I'd rather appreciate a report about that dead hakutaku once you get the chance."
>Let's leave out the possibility of talking to it ourselves for whether Keine's answer is unsatisfactory...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 05:39:12 AM by IronE-Nazrin »

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #262 on: June 29, 2011, 01:53:49 PM »
>Shiki: "I don't know when that will be, but yes, I can do that."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #263 on: June 29, 2011, 07:38:47 PM »
>Pettanko Piscola: "Would goin' up to talk to her count?"
>Patchouli replies "Depends on how you go up and talk to her."

>Tantalus Yuyunge: Clap hands cheerfully. "Oh, thank you very much, Rikako! The others are waiting at the Mansion right now."
>"You're welcome, I guess."

>Pause. "Well, most of them. Poor Koishi ended up leaving over some... personal issues, I believe."
>"Regardless, shall we be on our way?"
>"Fine, then, let's go."

>Head back to the SDM with Rikako.
>You and Rikako head towards the SDM gates. When you get there, you see Meiling, who obviously looks drowsy.
>"Must...not...sleep. Oh, it's you. Go ahead...and..." She yawns. "...enter. Urghh."

>Viper Vigilante: Mutter. Doesn't get it, does she...
>"For now? Fine. Not like I can readily find Koishi on my own. But if she shows up, don't expect me to take it sitting down."
>"And since there's not much to do in looking for her, I guess I'll get back on your thing if I'm satisfied about that gem explanation and hear how the whole mess happened. Though I'd rather appreciate a report about that dead hakutaku once you get the chance."
>Shiki: "I don't know when that will be, but yes, I can do that."

>Let's leave out the possibility of talking to it ourselves for whether Keine's answer is unsatisfactory...
>Yeah, you don't need to die.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #264 on: June 30, 2011, 05:25:33 AM »
>Romanyuyuofs: "Oh, poor Meiling. Hang in there, alright? We're looking into those strange people through the gaps in you and Sakuya's heads now. Stay strong~"
>Give the girl a big hug of encouragement!
>"And didn't you see me leave?"
>If Meiling has nothing to add, head in and rejoin the others.

>Python Prodigy: "Good. Then we'll talk later."
>Find Keine!

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #265 on: June 30, 2011, 09:42:17 PM »
>Romanyuyuofs: "Oh, poor Meiling. Hang in there, alright? We're looking into those strange people through the gaps in you and Sakuya's heads now. Stay strong~"
>Give the girl a big hug of encouragement!
>"What the-oooookay..."

>"And didn't you see me leave?"
"You have now won the reward for saying the least comedic thing to ever been said that is slashed out."

>If Meiling has nothing to add, head in and rejoin the others.
>You head into the SDM and head over to the library.
>As Eiki, you see Yuyuko enter the library with Rikako.

>Python Prodigy: "Good. Then we'll talk later."
>Find Keine!
>You suppose that by now school's out and Keine's at home, so...wait, where is her house, anyways?

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #266 on: July 01, 2011, 03:05:37 AM »
>Shiki: "Hello again, Rikako. I'm sorry to keep bothering you, but we need your device again."
>"We're going to attempt to track down the person that group we saw through the gap in Sakuya's head are playing as, the thought being that there may be some connection between what actually happens here and what happens in their roleplay. There have already been matching events, it seems."
>"Okay, let's go find Sakuya."
>Party: Go look for Sakuya.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #267 on: July 01, 2011, 06:58:30 AM »
>Turtle Tamer: God damnit, every single time...
>"Oi, any of you guys know where Keine's house is?"
>If they know, head there. Otherwise, find someone in the village to ask and go.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #268 on: July 02, 2011, 05:36:00 AM »
>Shiki: "Hello again, Rikako. I'm sorry to keep bothering you, but we need your device again."
>"We're going to attempt to track down the person that group we saw through the gap in Sakuya's head are playing as, the thought being that there may be some connection between what actually happens here and what happens in their roleplay. There have already been matching events, it seems."
>"Okay, let's go find Sakuya."
>Party: Go look for Sakuya.
>You all head over to the northeastern or so side of the SDM. The SDM's layout is actually pretty easy to navigate, so you don't get lost.
>When you get there, you see Sakuya on a hallway to your left. Isn't this the area with the door where you found Remilia at?

>Turtle Tamer: God damnit, every single time...
>So many damn interruptions...

>"Oi, any of you guys know where Keine's house is?"
>Nobody notices you. Looks like you're going to have to speak louder.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #269 on: July 02, 2011, 06:17:16 AM »
>Shiki: Call out to Sakuya. If she doesn't respond, get closer and call out to her again.
>When she responds, explain the plan to her (being sure to apologize for Yukari's rudeness in sending us straight into Sakuya's mind last time)..
>"So I am sorry to bother you again, but may we once more have permission to enter your mind?"