Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 172174 times)

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2011, 12:44:01 AM »
>Kiglayuyuait: "Very well then. Have a nice day, girls~" Give the three some space.
>Utsuho says "Bye, then."
>Yuugi says "See ya."
>You exit the Rose and Weasel.

>To Yukari, "Oh, another strategy? I hope that will work, then. I'd like to look into that other world that poor Meiling and Sakuya are dealing with, but I suppose it can't be helped."
>"Oh, and should Suika come along?"
>"Yes, she must be there."

>"And don't worry yourself about giving us a gap, Yukari dear. We'll make our own way. Relax a little!"
>"Very well, Yuyuko dear."

>Crocodile Comrade: "Yeah, yeah, once I'm done with this." Mutter.
>Wait, where did the goddesses go? They're right around here, aren't they? They'd BETTER be...
>You look around. They're...right behind you.

>Any sign of where Utsuho might be relative to our current location?
>No.
>"If you must talk to Utsuho, she's in the bar called the Rose and Weasel. You should see it in front of you."
>Is that Yuyuko and Suika exiting a bar?

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2011, 01:29:35 AM »
>Shiki: "Are they on their way, Yukari?"
>After Yukari's reply: "I see. Well, I suppose I do have things to do before we can make the attempt, so the time should not be wasted."
>"Patchouli, I will need to know how to do this. Could I ask you to provide instruction?"

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2011, 02:01:30 AM »
>Squamata Squatter: They just finished, huh? Convenient. Head over.
>Blackwelder Yuyutains: "Oh my, Reimu?... I suppose you're here to speak with Utsuho?"
>Lizard Layabout: Nod. "In there, right?"
>Bellini Brandisher: "Yea. Have fun. We seein' you at the mansion later?"
>Theropsida Throneholder: "Eventually. Once I actually get a decent explanation for that Isle thing."

>Armpits: Head into the bar.
>Momosa Alps: Head for the exit of the underground. Don't dawdle much.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2011, 03:32:38 AM »
>Shiki: "Are they on their way, Yukari?"
>"Suika and Yuyuko are coming. Reimu isn't."

>After Yukari's reply: "I see. Well, I suppose I do have things to do before we can make the attempt, so the time should not be wasted."
>"Patchouli, I will need to know how to do this. Could I ask you to provide instruction?"
>"Yes, I suppose."

>Squamata Squatter: They just finished, huh? Convenient. Head over.
>Blackwelder Yuyutains: "Oh my, Reimu?... I suppose you're here to speak with Utsuho?"
>Lizard Layabout: Nod. "In there, right?"
>Bellini Brandisher: "Yea. Have fun. We seein' you at the mansion later?"
>Theropsida Throneholder: "Eventually. Once I actually get a decent explanation for that Isle thing."

>Armpits: Head into the bar.
>You head into the bar and look around. Several oni are around drinking. To your left, you see Utusho with...that oni you fought while you were here in the city and that bridge princess? And that nue you fought is the bartender...

>Momosa Alps: Head for the exit of the underground. Don't dawdle much.
>You and Suika head to the exit of the underground quickly, and don't get bothered by anything along the way. You do catch a glimpse of the bucket girl though, but she flies away after noticing you. You eventually see the entrance to the Underground.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2011, 03:37:49 AM »
>Shiki: "Thank you. Let's get started, then, shall we?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2011, 04:10:07 AM »
>Dermatemydidae Dominion: Frown. Head over to the hell raven and company. "Utsuho. Gensokyo Isle. Explain."

>Gimlet Grampians: Proceed toward the Mansion.
>Cherry Kirby: Keep an eye out for Maribel and/or Renko on the way. If spotted, stop.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2011, 05:03:44 AM »
>Shiki: "Thank you. Let's get started, then, shall we?"
>"It would be best to explain once everyone's here."

>Dermatemydidae Dominion: Frown. Head over to the hell raven and company. "Utsuho. Gensokyo Isle. Explain."
>You, Kanako and Suwako head over to Utsuho's table, where you ask for answers immediately.
>Utsuho says "...What? This can't be good..."
>Kanako says "Trust me, it isn't."

>Gimlet Grampians: Proceed toward the Mansion.
>Cherry Kirby: Keep an eye out for Maribel and/or Renko on the way. If spotted, stop.
>You proceed towards the mansion, keeping an eye out for Maribel or Renko along the way. You don't see them, and eventually find yourself at the entrance.
>Meiling says "You two, huh? Go ahead and go in."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2011, 05:58:25 AM »
>Shiki: "I see. Well, it sounds like reimu may be a while, but Yuyuko and Suika are on their way. We may not have time to wait for Reimu, so let's wait for just the other two."
>"Also, Yukari, a question: if we were to use this method to channel power into you, do you think you could open a gap to the other world? Namely, even after dealing with the voice we may very well still need to deal with the overlay.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2011, 06:00:28 AM »
>Helodermatidae Homie: Sigh heavily. "Gensokyo Isle. The outside-world-recreation-mess-thing from a bit ago. Apparently these two goddesses don't remember how they pulled it off, and Yukari and the Yama have been keeping me from 'asking' Koishi. I'm hoping that you can describe what the hell happened." Glance back at Kanako and Suwako. "And what these two have earned for their part in it."
>To the goddesses, "That, or if you two are actually remembering anything useful now?"

>Hayride Hills: Thank Meiling for the greeting, and head in to find the Yama!

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2011, 04:41:29 PM »
>Shiki: "I see. Well, it sounds like Reimu may be a while, but Yuyuko and Suika are on their way. We may not have time to wait for Reimu, so let's wait for just the other two."
>"Also, Yukari, a question: if we were to use this method to channel power into you, do you think you could open a gap to the other world? Namely, even after dealing with the voice we may very well still need to deal with the overlay.
>"It depends if I get my power back from that voice. If I do, I won't need your assistance."

>Hayride Hills: Thank Meiling for the greeting, and head in to find the Yama!
>"If you don't know where she is, she's in the library as usual."
>You head in and head to the library, where you find Shikieiki and Patchouli.
>Patchouli says "You're here. Let us begin."

>Helodermatidae Homie: Sigh heavily. "Gensokyo Isle. The outside-world-recreation-mess-thing from a bit ago. Apparently these two goddesses don't remember how they pulled it off, and Yukari and the Yama have been keeping me from 'asking' Koishi. I'm hoping that you can describe what the hell happened." Glance back at Kanako and Suwako. "And what these two have earned for their part in it."
>To the goddesses, "That, or if you two are actually remembering anything useful now?"
>Kanako says "I'm sure that what I told you was entirely how Gensokyo Isle was created." She then says to Utsuho, "My explanation was so simple that Reimu's having a hard time believing it. As for my motives, I'm pretty sure that I only told you one of my reasons for creating Gensokyo Isle, which was Sanae. I had other reasons, but I seem to have awkwardly forgotten them..."
>Utsuho says "Huh. Weird."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2011, 04:46:07 PM »
>Shiki; "First, allow me to explain what we're going to do."
>Summarize the plan.
>"Patchouli, please instruct us on how to perform the energy transfer."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2011, 05:09:06 PM »
>Shiki; "First, allow me to explain what we're going to do."
>Summarize the plan.
>You summarize the plan to Yuyuko and Suika, who nod throughout your summary.

>"Patchouli, please instruct us on how to perform the energy transfer."
>"First, you stand in a circle and hold hands."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #192 on: June 18, 2011, 05:13:31 PM »
>Shiki/Suika/Yuyuko: Do so.
>Shiki: "Just walk us through the process right now. There are a couple other matters to address before we actually do it."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2011, 05:23:31 PM »
>Shiki/Suika/Yuyuko: Do so.
>Shiki: "Just walk us through the process right now. There are a couple other matters to address before we actually do it."
>"I see. Anyways, after that, you leave the rest to me. I cast the spell and transfer your power to the ghost princess there. It's quite simple, really."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #194 on: June 19, 2011, 12:52:24 AM »
>Shiki: "Ah, I see."
>"I do have a couple questions. First, how badly is this going to impact myself and Suika? In particular, Suika's power may be required in order for myself and her to reach our destination; the connection was previously traced to a location high enough that Reimu and I could not breathe, but with her ability to gather, Suika should be able to provide us with sufficient quantities of air."
>"Secondly, how long will the effect last?"
>"And lastly, do you perhaps have a spell that could boost our movement speed temporarily? Our destination seems to be mobile, so we may need to chase it."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #195 on: June 19, 2011, 03:43:57 AM »
>Shiki: "Ah, I see."
>"I do have a couple questions. First, how badly is this going to impact myself and Suika? In particular, Suika's power may be required in order for myself and her to reach our destination; the connection was previously traced to a location high enough that Reimu and I could not breathe, but with her ability to gather, Suika should be able to provide us with sufficient quantities of air."
>"It depends on how much is needed to break through whatever protection the being has. Obviously, the stronger it is, the more power that we will need for the ghost princess to bypass it."

>"Secondly, how long will the effect last?"
>"As long as it needs to. However, the longer I extend it, the more of my power it uses."

>"And lastly, do you perhaps have a spell that could boost our movement speed temporarily? Our destination seems to be mobile, so we may need to chase it."
>"I do."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #196 on: June 19, 2011, 03:51:25 AM »
>Shiki: "You will be ending the effect, too. Are you intending to accompany us?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #197 on: June 19, 2011, 04:14:51 AM »
>Shiki: "You will be ending the effect, too. Are you intending to accompany us?"
>"No. I think I can keep watch of you, though, if I make use of that gap ha-"
>Yukari says "Ahem."
>"...ag's services. And I don't care what you think of my statement, Yakumo."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #198 on: June 19, 2011, 04:23:28 AM »
>Shiki: "I see."
>"All right, then. Let's get started."
>Get in a circle and hold hands as instructed.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #199 on: June 19, 2011, 05:30:17 AM »
>Turtle Terrorizer: "Yeah, and it's the forgetting part that I just can't buy. Especially given how much trouble that whole mess must have been to set up when I'm not getting any reasons that jet thing couldn't be done in Gensokyo without screwing with everyone."
>"So fill in the blanks, Okuu. You did most of the incident resolving that time, right? Gimme the details."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #200 on: June 20, 2011, 04:10:14 AM »
>Shiki: "I see."
>"All right, then. Let's get started."
>Get in a circle and hold hands as instructed.
>You, Suika, and Yuyuko get in a circle and hold hands. Patchouli says "Whenever you feel the connection, ghost princess, tell me." She then mutters a few words, presumably an incantation. A magic circle appears between the three of you. You suddenly feel weaker.
>Patchouli calls out "Well? Can you detect the connection yet?"

>Turtle Terrorizer: "Yeah, and it's the forgetting part that I just can't buy. Especially given how much trouble that whole mess must have been to set up when I'm not getting any reasons that jet thing couldn't be done in Gensokyo without screwing with everyone."
>"So fill in the blanks, Okuu. You did most of the incident resolving that time, right? Gimme the details."
>"Well,  I was flying through the city when Kanako confronted me about all my recent actions against her. After some banter where Kanako didn't give any more reasons more vague than 'a love of Sanae', we fought. After managing to defeat them both, I talked with Minoriko Aki for a bit and then Koishi confronted me, talked for a bit, and left."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #201 on: June 20, 2011, 04:32:38 AM »
Yuyuko: Can we, or is it still scrambled?
If we can: "I've got it."
If not: "Not yet." Can we feel any give in the scrambling?

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #202 on: June 20, 2011, 04:39:25 AM »
Yuyuko: Can we, or is it still scrambled?
>You still can't detect the connection.

If not: "Not yet." Can we feel any give in the scrambling?
>Patchouli says "Fine."
>As Eiki and Suika, you continue feeling weaker. As Suika specifically, you're actually getting a small headache.
>"Now?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #203 on: June 20, 2011, 05:00:59 AM »
>Yuyuko: Anything? Does it at least feel like we're getting closer to breaking past the scrambling? Whatever the answer is, tell it to the others.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #204 on: June 20, 2011, 05:01:54 AM »
>Tamagozake Trainer: Damnit, we didn't drink enough, did we?

>Chelidae Champion: Boggle. "... Minoriko?! Damnit, are all the gods in on this?!"
>"A little... debate uncovered some 'flying a jet' project as the reason behind the Sanae part. That bring up anything new?"
>"... and I don't remember it all in detail, what was that city? What'd Koishi say about her part? And how'd you get things back to normal after that?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #205 on: June 20, 2011, 06:29:00 AM »
>Yuyuko: Anything? Does it at least feel like we're getting closer to breaking past the scrambling? Whatever the answer is, tell it to the others.
>No. You relay this to the others.
>"Very well."
>As Eiki and Suika, you feel, of course, even weaker. You both start feeling dizzy.

>Tamagozake Trainer: Damnit, we didn't drink enough, did we?
>Hmm...maybe you should drink more.

>Chelidae Champion: Boggle. "... Minoriko?! Damnit, are all the gods in on this?!"
>Utsuho says "Seems like it."

>"A little... debate uncovered some 'flying a jet' project as the reason behind the Sanae part. That bring up anything new?"
>"No, not really. Maribel already told me about that."

>"... and I don't remember it all in detail, what was that city? What'd Koishi say about her part? And how'd you get things back to normal after that?"
>Utsuho replies "What do you mean by 'what was that city'? Koishi didn't say much at all, and she didn't mention what she did. And as for that last part..."
>Kanako says "Wait, I think I just remembered something."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #206 on: June 20, 2011, 06:33:00 AM »
>Armpits: What do we remember about the city of Gensokyo Isle, if anything?
>For now, turn to Mountains of Hair and frown. "Yeah?"

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #207 on: June 20, 2011, 03:17:20 PM »
>Yuyuko: Again, do we seem to be making any progress? If not: "I don't think it's working."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #208 on: June 20, 2011, 08:46:52 PM »
>Armpits: What do we remember about the city of Gensokyo Isle, if anything?
>You lived in the forest in isolation. You think you worked at the airport.

>For now, turn to Mountains of Hair and frown. "Yeah?"
>"It involves a jewel...apparently it contained an ancestor of Keine Kamishirasawa. I think I used it to change history."
>Utsuho says "Oh yeah, that jewel..."
>You hear Yuugi whisper something to Utsuho, which she replies with "The gods that gave me that sun god to eat. Why they're here, it's kind of complicated."

>Yuyuko: Again, do we seem to be making any progress? If not: "I don't think it's working."
>You don't seem to detect the connection. You relay this to Patchouli.
>"Let us continue, then."
>As Suika, you're getting a massive headache. You try to drink more to ignore it, but uggghhhh...
>As Eiki, everything starts to feel a bit hazy...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 08:48:33 PM by Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer »

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #209 on: June 21, 2011, 12:31:45 AM »
>Whiptail Woman: My god, that one actually works! It all clicks now!
>"... okay, THAT I can buy. Still doesn't answer how things got back to normal, though. Or should I just guess 'Keine'?"
>"And as for your fight before doing that... about how thorough was this 'defeat'?"
>More fundamentally, what do we remember about the very notion of a city and what life was like on Gensokyo Isle?