Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 172135 times)

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 3rd - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2011, 09:47:56 PM »
>Shiki: Once the gap forms, get Koishi through it, then enter it ourselves along with Satori.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2011, 09:56:09 PM »
>Shiki: Once the gap forms, get Koishi through it, then enter it ourselves along with Satori.
>"If you're gonna force Koishi in, she's gonna use that against you."
>The gap has completely formed, so you grab Koishi and put her through it and walk in. Satori follows you in.
>Compared to the other minds you entered, this mind is...exactly the same. Aside from the differing memories and the obvious lack of a gap.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2011, 09:57:07 PM »
>If touched by the Yama, blast her with all the danmakus we got. No going quietly!

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2011, 10:05:46 PM »
>Shiki: Slap Koishi to get her to stop shooting.
>"No danmaku while we're in here."
>"Satori, you're the mental expert. Can you help me find the memories we're looking for?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2011, 10:10:13 PM »
I was actually kinda making a reply to Satori while that happened; she wouldn't have gotten forced in there to begin with. The moment she was grabbed, firing would begin.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2011, 10:14:06 PM »
>If touched by the Yama, blast her with all the danmakus we got. No going quietly!
>You unleash as much danmaku wrath as you can unleash in a second, and then...

>Shiki: Slap Koishi to get her to stop shooting.
>...you get slapped.
>"You know, you're just undermining yourself in Koishi's eyes even more. That was a terrible idea."

>"No danmaku while we're in here."
>Koishi does not reply, but glares at you.

>"Satori, you're the mental expert. Can you help me find the memories we're looking for?"
>"Usually only the person who this mind in can call up memories...but I'm a satori, so I should be able to do so."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2011, 10:26:05 PM »
>Egoist: "Keep hitting me, see how much it changes the truth. I was talking to my sister. Not that things such as conversing in order to arrive at a correct conclusion mean anything to the likes of you."
>Is the gap still there? If so, leave at once.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2011, 10:55:12 PM »
>Egoist: "Keep hitting me, see how much it changes the truth. I was talking to my sister. Not that things such as conversing in order to arrive at a correct conclusion mean anything to the likes of you."
>Satori sighs, then says "Admittedly, your definition of 'correct' is 'Anything that I think is right.' Of course, you're likely going to retort that it's also the Yama's definition."

>Is the gap still there? If so, leave at once.
>The gap is no longer there.

>Satori says "Anyways..." You see a ball of memories flying towards Satori. It stops in front of her.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2011, 11:00:19 PM »
>Id Infiltrator: "That's something for us to discuss. As opposed to striking people and forcing them and hoping they won't notice. So no, I don't think we compare at all."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2011, 11:13:51 PM »
>Id Infiltrator: "That's something for us to discuss. As opposed to striking people and forcing them and hoping they won't notice. So no, I don't think we compare at all."
>"That's only a minor difference. Anyways, this memory says...'You awoke a few days ago with a profound sense of alienation, and the conviction that everything you know is wrong. It frightened you like nothing you've ever experienced. For nearly an hour, you laid in bed, almost to tears from the absolute terror that you were losing your mind.' Shall I continue?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2011, 11:17:40 PM »
>"I am not certain what the point is? Someone inflicted this on her. They made that decision by themselves, why are you blaming it on me?"

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #131 on: June 14, 2011, 11:35:39 PM »
>Black Hole Bustier: Refill Yuugi's cup, and snag one for ourselves. Size up the blonde girl; that's probably Parsee, right?

>Cabinet Yuyutains: "I'm afraid this may be just the first step to get Koishi to forgive you... it will probably take a while. Poor girl..."
>... we'll have to do better than that for Youmu to forgive us, after all...
>Did Meiling or Sakuya act unusually or express any discomfort while having their heads investigated? Is there anything to do that might help make Utusho more comfortable?

>Armpits: Deep breath. Today is sizing up to be wonderful so far, isn't it?
>"Okay. Maybe I can try keeping my questions simple enough for you two."
>"Why did you have to create Gensokyo Isle, instead of letting Sanae experience that 'jet' thing from here?"
>"Whose idea was this in the first place? For whatever stupid reason the Yama's in a tizzy over keeping Koishi away from me... though you'd both blame each other to avoid that, wouldn't you?"
>"How the hell did you pull this off? I mean, I know you two can create land, and you got through the border once, and I can buy Koishi messing with memories a LITTLE, but so much changed that I can't buy you guys pulling it off on your own. Especially if the outside world is so faithless that you left there to survive, only to go back for some weird whim of Sanae's. What aren't you telling me?"
There was something here once. Wonder what...

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2011, 12:55:44 AM »
>Shiki: "From what I understand, there were at least three people involved in 'inflicting this on her'. Those people were Kanako Yasaka, Suwako Moriya, and yourself."
>"That was good, Satori, but I think we should perhaps see a little more. Is there something about what role you played in her motivations?"

>Yuyuko: "Okay, Utsuho, I think they're doing it, but Shiki wants me to tell you not to expect anything to happen right away. She says showing Koishi your memories is only the first step, and that actually getting Koishi to forgive you might take a while."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2011, 01:07:17 AM »
>Id Insinuator: "Firstly, you're wrong on every count. Secondly, who said that you could speak? I'm talking to my sister.  in fact,  why are you even here? This doesn't even involve you, aside from a feeble attempt to try fight the voice."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2011, 01:27:26 AM »
>Shiki: "Oh? You said a lot about how you did the right thing by changing Gensokyo, and now you're claiming that you had nothing to do with Utsuho's situation?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2011, 01:35:23 AM »
>Ego Emulator: "Oh wow, you're still talking. And think, idiot. None of us did that to her. In fact, I'm pretty sure Kanako wanted to help her deal with it! Not that facts mean anything to you."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2011, 01:58:54 AM »
>Shiki: "Actually, we happen to be in an excellent position to see what happened. Satori, please also look for any such interaction between Utsuho and Kanako."
>"You're the ones that made the change. If that didn't do that to Utsuho, then what did?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2011, 02:24:43 AM »
>Black Hole Bustier: Refill Yuugi's cup, and snag one for ourselves. Size up the blonde girl; that's probably Parsee, right?
>You fill up two cups, take one of them, and drink it up. Yuugi drinks her own cup, then says "Whacha doin' these days, anyways? *hic*"
>Hmm...looks like the blonde girl is Parsee. Maybe you should ask.

>Cabinet Yuyutains: "I'm afraid this may be just the first step to get Koishi to forgive you... it will probably take a while. Poor girl..."
>Yuyuko: "Okay, Utsuho, I think they're doing it, but Shiki wants me to tell you not to expect anything to happen right away. She says showing Koishi your memories is only the first step, and that actually getting Koishi to forgive you might take a while."
>"As long as she forgives me in the end, it doesn't matter how long it takes."

>... we'll have to do better than that for Youmu to forgive us, after all...
>It may take forever to get Youmu to forgive you.

>Did Meiling or Sakuya act unusually or express any discomfort while having their heads investigated? Is there anything to do that might help make Utusho more comfortable?
>They did not.

>Armpits: Deep breath. Today is sizing up to be wonderful so far, isn't it?
>Isn't sarcasm lovely?

>"Okay. Maybe I can try keeping my questions simple enough for you two."
>"Why did you have to create Gensokyo Isle, instead of letting Sanae experience that 'jet' thing from here?"
>"I blame Purvis for being vague about it. Or the parser for incorrectly phrasing that question."
>Suwako says "Wait, there were more reasons that that. But I'm having a hard time remembering them."

>"Whose idea was this in the first place? For whatever stupid reason the Yama's in a tizzy over keeping Koishi away from me... though you'd both blame each other to avoid that, wouldn't you?"
>Kanako says "No, I'd say you just have anger issues."
>Suwako says "We're willing to fight you and beat you down if it had to come to that. But we're not in the mood right now."

>"How the hell did you pull this off? I mean, I know you two can create land, and you got through the border once, and I can buy Koishi messing with memories a LITTLE, but so much changed that I can't buy you guys pulling it off on your own. Especially if the outside world is so faithless that you left there to survive, only to go back for some weird whim of Sanae's. What aren't you telling me?"
>Suwako says "The things we're forgetting right now."

>"That was good, Satori, but I think we should perhaps see a little more. Is there something about what role you played in her motivations?"
>"Let's see..." Another ball of memories comes up from the edge of Utsuho's mind. "Hmm...when she asked me if I wanted to stay...if I said yes, I am not sure if she would have gone through with changing Gensokyo back to its normal self."

>Shiki: "From what I understand, there were at least three people involved in 'inflicting this on her'. Those people were Kanako Yasaka, Suwako Moriya, and yourself."
>Id Insinuator: "Firstly, you're wrong on every count. Secondly, who said that you could speak? I'm talking to my sister.  in fact,  why are you even here? This doesn't even involve you, aside from a feeble attempt to try fight the voice."
>Shiki: "Oh? You said a lot about how you did the right thing by changing Gensokyo, and now you're claiming that you had nothing to do with Utsuho's situation?"
>Ego Emulator: "Oh wow, you're still talking. And think, idiot. None of us did that to her. In fact, I'm pretty sure Kanako wanted to help her deal with it! Not that facts mean anything to you."
>Shiki: "Actually, we happen to be in an excellent position to see what happened. Satori, please also look for any such interaction between Utsuho and Kanako."
>"You're the ones that made the change. If that didn't do that to Utsuho, then what did?"
>"Your potential attempt to fight my mental attacks would be significantly more feeble than you say her attempt is, you know. And by 'deal with it' you actually mean 'try to put it out of her mind'. That isn't possible."
>Satori says "And as for that..." Yet another memory sphere flies neat Satori. "There was a lot of talk and anger at Kanako, but Kanako didn't seem to have caused her to feel that the world was wrong."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2011, 02:57:02 AM »
>Who is the voice addressing? Some of the earlier ones could apply to either Koishi or Shiki =|
>Superego Soldier Ant: "Just like I said, it wasn't us that caused it. We would have taken it away and helped her feel at ease again. But she rejected us."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2011, 04:00:16 AM »
>Who is the voice addressing? Some of the earlier ones could apply to either Koishi or Shiki =|
>Koishi.

>Superego Soldier Ant: "Just like I said, it wasn't us that caused it. We would have taken it away and helped her feel at ease again. But she rejected us."
>Satori says "It didn't change the fact that the world really was not the real one."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2011, 04:04:43 AM »
>Superego Psyker: "The same could be said for Gensokyo itself. Given the island was actually part of the world as a whole rather than sequestered away, it's probably more 'real' than this place is. And without a doubt, it was a more just and happier world. "Real" and "Fake" have no meaning in the face of those things."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2011, 04:28:44 AM »
>Shiki: "Good to know, Satori. Now, on to the specific concern: what, if anything, did Kanako offer Utsuho in exchange for the latter standing down?"
>"You are correct, Koishi, that 'real' and 'fake' have little meaning here. But what gives you the right to decide that Gensokyo Isle was a better world than Gensokyo? Sure, some people prefered it there-yourself, for example-but for every person who preferred Gensokyo Isle, there is another-such as Utsuho-who preferrs Gensokyo."
>"You may think that this makes the two worlds equal, and I expect that you intend to say something of that sort. But there is a difference that must be taken into account: Gensokyo came into existence naturally, whereas Gensokyo Isle was deliberately created and forced on everyone, regardless of whether or not they wanted it. You hate Utsuho because you believe she forced Gensokyo on everyone, but I wonder if that hatred is because you see yourself in what she did."
>"And there's something else to mention, as well. You found Gensokyo Isle to be better because nobody feared you there. But think about why people here are afraid. It is becuase of your ability to alter the subconcious. People are afraid that you will use that power on them. And what did you do to escape that fear? To escape people's fear of you altering their subconcious minds, you did exactly that. Now I look at what happened, and based on that, it looks like they were right to fear you, because you did exactly what they were afraid of. And don't blame them for it; changing their memories was your choice, not theirs. If want people to not fear you, then perhaps you should strive not to be someone who deserves to be feared."
>Once Satori's done looking through Utsuho's memories: "We're done here, Yukari. Send us back out."
>That was not pleasant, but forcing someone to face the truth about themselves is often unpleasant, and for everyone involved. And it often leaves the situation looking worse than it did before it started. It's been done, though, and perhaps the best thing now is for Koishi to be alone, with no choice but to confront her thoughts and feelings. Given time, things should improve, but Koishi can't be pushed towards doing so between now and then or she will have something to push against in order to resist this. We've set the stage, but that is the extent of anyone else's role in this. Make sure this thought is clear, for Satori's benefit.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2011, 05:07:18 AM »
>Shiki: "Good to know, Satori. Now, on to the specific concern: what, if anything, did Kanako offer Utsuho in exchange for the latter standing down?"
>"I don't believe she asked Utsuho to stand down at all."

>Superego Psyker: "The same could be said for Gensokyo itself. Given the island was actually part of the world as a whole rather than sequestered away, it's probably more 'real' than this place is. And without a doubt, it was a more just and happier world. "Real" and "Fake" have no meaning in the face of those things."
>"You are correct, Koishi, that 'real' and 'fake' have little meaning here. But what gives you the right to decide that Gensokyo Isle was a better world than Gensokyo? Sure, some people prefered it there-yourself, for example-but for every person who preferred Gensokyo Isle, there is another-such as Utsuho-who prefers Gensokyo."
>"You may think that this makes the two worlds equal, and I expect that you intend to say something of that sort. But there is a difference that must be taken into account: Gensokyo came into existence naturally, whereas Gensokyo Isle was deliberately created and forced on everyone, regardless of whether or not they wanted it. You hate Utsuho because you believe she forced Gensokyo on everyone, but I wonder if that hatred is because you see yourself in what she did."
>"And there's something else to mention, as well. You found Gensokyo Isle to be better because nobody feared you there. But think about why people here are afraid. It is because of your ability to alter the subconscious. People are afraid that you will use that power on them. And what did you do to escape that fear? To escape people's fear of you altering their subconscious minds, you did exactly that. Now I look at what happened, and based on that, it looks like they were right to fear you, because you did exactly what they were afraid of. And don't blame them for it; changing their memories was your choice, not theirs. If want people to not fear you, then perhaps you should strive not to be someone who deserves to be feared."
>Once Satori's done looking through Utsuho's memories: "We're done here, Yukari. Send us back out."
>You watch as a gap opens for a hundred seconds. While you wait, the memory balls Satori summoned fly away and she walks to you. "I can't believe I delivered an angry speech to my sister."

>That was not pleasant, but forcing someone to face the truth about themselves is often unpleasant, and for everyone involved. And it often leaves the situation looking worse than it did before it started. It's been done, though, and perhaps the best thing now is for Koishi to be alone, with no choice but to confront her thoughts and feelings. Given time, things should improve, but Koishi can't be pushed towards doing so between now and then or she will have something to push against in order to resist this. We've set the stage, but that is the extent of anyone else's role in this. Make sure this thought is clear, for Satori's benefit.
>That was not a pleasant experience for you, Koishi, or Satori.
>"Now we can only hope this works."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2011, 05:23:15 AM »
>Shiki: "Sometimes we have no choice but to do something we would rather not."
>Make sure Koishi goes through the gap, then pass through it with Satori.
>"Yukari, if you're up for it, please give me a gap to the Scarlet Devil Mansion-and one that puts me outside the main entrance this time, please. I intend to learn more about this 'overlay', and Voile is the only place where we have found mention of it. And when Yuyuko, Suika, and Reimu are finished at their respective locations, please send them to the mansion as well. I expect research into the overlay to take a while, so reuniting at the mansion seems to be the best course of action."

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2011, 07:22:21 AM »
>Salamander Supernova: Gawk in disbelief for a second. "You.... I... you... excuse me."
>Step away for a moment and scream out at the mountains in frustration.
>Return, take needles out but don't be aggressive with them. "You DON'T REMEMBER?! Do you seriously expect me to believe that?! That's the most pathetic... urgh..."
>Rub forehead. Damnit, Shiki...
>Deep breath. "Okay, fine, let's pretend that's believable. Somehow, despite messing with all of Gensokyo in a scope larger than any other Incident I dealt with, you don't really remember how or why you did it. The only way I could possibly see that happening would be if... your memories were messed with afterwards?..."
>Narrow eyes. "... and Koishi would have reason to destroy incriminating evidence, wouldn't she..."

>m/v MVP: Take a swig. "Mostly hangin' around at Reimu's. And I got a little bit'a growin' land up in Bhava-Agra - the heavens place, way up there." Point towards the sky, or at least the cieling.
>"Though, who's your friend here? This the 'Parsee' I heard about?"
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2011, 03:45:26 PM »
>Id Insinuator: Glare at Shiki
>"Listen to all those platitudes. Prove it. Prove as many people where unhappy there were happy! You weren't even there! Prove it was worth cursing our entire race to just so Utsuho could have her power back! What gives you the right to say every last satori should suffer just for the sake of a status quo! That's where we're different, I tried to allievate suffering and make people's lives better! I tried to remove a curse upon people whose only sin was being born! I changed the world to make it better, you want it returned to normal simply because you act like normal is good! How can you justify that? How? How can you even begin to say the innocent should suffer so you can have things how you like it! How? If I cut off your arm, do I get to just say it's normal and get to pretend it's perfectly okay?
>"So no, they aren't equal! The one we made is better! Satori aren't cursed! People were happy! It's up to you to show they weren't, and you can't without lying. Someone did something to Utsuho? Who cares? She's one person, who could have been healed. We can't be healed! Do you understand that? We. Can't. Be. Healed. And it's not just me, it's every satori who lives or has lived! Look at my sister! Look at how she lives! Look at what her curse has done to her! This is every satori; right now, now and forever! How dare you try to act like it's okay for us to be cursed? How dare you? You have never experienced it! How dare you cast us to the flames for the sake of...what, exactly? What was even gained by cursing us again? what changed for the better that could not have been changed in a way that would not have forced us back into this hell?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2011, 06:12:13 PM »
>Shiki: "Sometimes we have no choice but to do something we would rather not."
>"I know. It still shocks me, frankly."

>Id Insinuator: Glare at Shiki
>"Listen to all those platitudes. Prove it. Prove as many people where unhappy there were happy! You weren't even there! Prove it was worth cursing our entire race to just so Utsuho could have her power back! What gives you the right to say every last satori should suffer just for the sake of a status quo! That's where we're different, I tried to alleviate suffering and make people's lives better! I tried to remove a curse upon people whose only sin was being born! I changed the world to make it better, you want it returned to normal simply because you act like normal is good! How can you justify that? How? How can you even begin to say the innocent should suffer so you can have things how you like it! How? If I cut off your arm, do I get to just say it's normal and get to pretend it's perfectly okay?
>"So no, they aren't equal! The one we made is better! Satori aren't cursed! People were happy! It's up to you to show they weren't, and you can't without lying. Someone did something to Utsuho? Who cares? She's one person, who could have been healed. We can't be healed! Do you understand that? We. Can't. Be. Healed. And it's not just me, it's every satori who lives or has lived! Look at my sister! Look at how she lives! Look at what her curse has done to her! This is every satori; right now, now and forever! How dare you try to act like it's okay for us to be cursed? How dare you? You have never experienced it! How dare you cast us to the flames for the sake of...what, exactly? What was even gained by cursing us again? what changed for the better that could not have been changed in a way that would not have forced us back into this hell?"
>Satori replies "That is based upon the two assumptions that all satori hate being satori and that all satori in the world live in Gensokyo and were in Gensokyo Isle. Neither is true. Also, as I said, you exaggerate the effects of being a satori, claiming its far more harmful than it actually is. Shut up."

>Make sure Koishi goes through the gap, then pass through it with Satori.
>Koishi stomps away towards the gap and enters the gap, and Satori walks toward the gap. "I suppose I'll take care of Koishi from here, or try to."  She enters the gap.
>Koishi has left the party.

>"Yukari, if you're up for it, please give me a gap to the Scarlet Devil Mansion-and one that puts me outside the main entrance this time, please. I intend to learn more about this 'overlay', and Voile is the only place where we have found mention of it. And when Yuyuko, Suika, and Reimu are finished at their respective locations, please send them to the mansion as well. I expect research into the overlay to take a while, so reuniting at the mansion seems to be the best course of action."
>You look around while a gap opens for...one and 3/4ths minutes. You enter the gap and find yourself at the gates of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Meiling notices you and says "So you're done with all that Koishi business? How'd it go?"

>Salamander Supernova: Gawk in disbelief for a second. "You.... I... you... excuse me."
>Step away for a moment and scream out at the mountains in frustration.
>Return, take needles out but don't be aggressive with them. "You DON'T REMEMBER?! Do you seriously expect me to believe that?! That's the most pathetic... urgh..."
>Rub forehead. Damnit, Shiki...
>Deep breath. "Okay, fine, let's pretend that's believable. Somehow, despite messing with all of Gensokyo in a scope larger than any other Incident I dealt with, you don't really remember how or why you did it. The only way I could possibly see that happening would be if... your memories were messed with afterwards?..."
>Narrow eyes. "... and Koishi would have reason to destroy incriminating evidence, wouldn't she..."
>Kanako mutters "I don't find it believable that I don't remember either. But your temper is much shorter than it should be."

>m/v MVP: Take a swig. "Mostly hangin' around at Reimu's. And I got a little bit'a growin' land up in Bhava-Agra - the heavens place, way up there." Point towards the sky, or at least the ceiling.
>"Ah, Heaven."

>"Though, who's your friend here? This the 'Parsee' I heard about?"
>"Yeah, my girlfriend. Also Utsuho's. A girl named Maribel convinced me to at least not beat up Utsuho over it."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2011, 06:33:25 PM »
>Shiki: "Not well, but I think progress was made, although at first glance things may seem worse than they were. I need now to return to the library. Also, Reimu, Yuyuko, and Suika should be joining me here at some point, although they may take the rude approach and come directly into the library. If they do come in properly, though, please direct them to me in the library."
>If she asks about Koishi: "At the moment, Koishi is not traveling with me. She doesn't want to right now, and I think that leaving her alone is probably the best thing for her right now. Yukari will be keeping watch, and will alert me if she is in danger."
>"And just watch her enough for that purpose, Yukari. I don't want you spying on her, just watching enough to know if she's in danger."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #148 on: June 15, 2011, 06:39:08 PM »
>Id Evaluator: "That's what you say, sister. Then we look at what you actually do, and actually did. The only reason you're saying that, Satori, is because you don't want to be a burden on anyone. That's why you never tried to do anything about the circumstances of your life, you just hid away and tried not to be in anyone's way. Yet the moment that changed, look at what happened. You've said to me yourself that you you enjoyed it, that it was a wonderful thing. You stopped worrying about being a burden on others, and you never were."
>"Don't lie to yourself for the sake of Utsuho, sis. You can probably find it in your heart to accept that fact and to forgive her. I cannot. I can't be happy being only half a person. And despite what that monster wants, I will never accept it right or proper. No satori who is honest with herself ever will."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #149 on: June 15, 2011, 07:56:01 PM »
>Shiki: "Not well, but I think progress was made, although at first glance things may seem worse than they were. I need now to return to the library. Also, Reimu, Yuyuko, and Suika should be joining me here at some point, although they may take the rude approach and come directly into the library. If they do come in properly, though, please direct them to me in the library."
>"Ah, okay. Where'd Koishi end up anyways?"

>If she asks about Koishi: "At the moment, Koishi is not traveling with me. She doesn't want to right now, and I think that leaving her alone is probably the best thing for her right now. Yukari will be keeping watch, and will alert me if she is in danger."
>"Huh, interesting."

>"And just watch her enough for that purpose, Yukari. I don't want you spying on her, just watching enough to know if she's in danger."
>"I don't see the difference. Well, actually I do, but I'm not going to bother with it."

>Id Evaluator: "That's what you say, sister. Then we look at what you actually do, and actually did. The only reason you're saying that, Satori, is because you don't want to be a burden on anyone. That's why you never tried to do anything about the circumstances of your life, you just hid away and tried not to be in anyone's way. Yet the moment that changed, look at what happened. You've said to me yourself that you you enjoyed it, that it was a wonderful thing. You stopped worrying about being a burden on others, and you never were."
>"Don't lie to yourself for the sake of Utsuho, sis. You can probably find it in your heart to accept that fact and to forgive her. I cannot. I can't be happy being only half a person. And despite what that monster wants, I will never accept it right or proper. No satori who is honest with herself ever will."
>Koishi has left the party.
>And thus cannot be given commands anymore.