Author Topic: (Skyseas of Gensokyo) Nazrin Quest (Part 15)  (Read 93019 times)

Re: (Skyseas of Gensokyo) Nazrin Quest (Part 15)
« Reply #630 on: April 20, 2016, 09:52:51 PM »
>"Maybe not the best way to put it, now that I think. Give me a sec."
>Find a place and sit down, and gather our thoughts.
>Clarification. Find a place where we can sit that she can sit either next or across from us, then gesture for her to do just that.

>"Sure."
>There's a small bunch covered in throw pillows that's just wide enough for the both of you. You sit down and beckon Kyouko to take a seat beside you. She does so, then looks at you expectantly.

« Reply #631 on: April 27, 2016, 07:29:23 AM »
>"Well first things first, if that came out as.... I guess meaner is the word, than I'd intended, sorry for that. Not what I meant."

« Reply #632 on: April 28, 2016, 08:07:51 PM »
>"Well first things first, if that came out as.... I guess meaner is the word, than I'd intended, sorry for that. Not what I meant."

>"What did you mean?"

« Reply #633 on: May 01, 2016, 08:01:35 AM »
>"Before all this started, before that youkai poisoned me, I was... I guess 'career-focused' is a good way to put it. I never really thought about love, and sex, not for very long anyway. I wanted fortune and fame, that's- Well I don't want to say ALL I thought about, but it was a lot of it."
>"And now that's changed. Now I have someONE I want, not just someTHING. I never really thought about needing to balance my.... My business and pleasure. 'till now."
>Add quickly, "And that's not a complaint. Just an... admission of some adjustments I'll need to make to my thinking. Not only do I have my life back now, it's taken a turn I didn't imagine it'd take."

« Reply #634 on: May 01, 2016, 08:32:15 PM »
>"Before all this started, before that youkai poisoned me, I was... I guess 'career-focused' is a good way to put it. I never really thought about love, and sex, not for very long anyway. I wanted fortune and fame, that's- Well I don't want to say ALL I thought about, but it was a lot of it."
>"And now that's changed. Now I have someONE I want, not just someTHING. I never really thought about needing to balance my.... My business and pleasure. 'till now."
>Add quickly, "And that's not a complaint. Just an... admission of some adjustments I'll need to make to my thinking. Not only do I have my life back now, it's taken a turn I didn't imagine it'd take."

>"Life's full of surprises," she says. "That's one of the best parts. But... if I can make a suggestion?"
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 08:34:17 PM by DracoOmega »

« Reply #635 on: May 03, 2016, 02:28:51 AM »
>Nod.

« Reply #636 on: May 03, 2016, 04:44:10 AM »
>Nod.

>Kyouko leans towards you with a smile, and then says "I think you're overthinking this. Love and sex aren't things you need to strategize, clever little mouse that you are." She grins. "Tomorrow will still be there tomorrow. What do you want to do now?"

« Reply #637 on: May 04, 2016, 07:52:03 AM »
>Are we more hungry, horny or tired?

« Reply #638 on: May 04, 2016, 08:29:57 AM »
>Are we more hungry, horny or tired?

>You are tired enough to be happy you're done walking for the day, but not so much you need immediate sleep. You are hungry enough that you might ask for a second one of these delicious raisin buns, but not so much that you care for a proper meal before bed. And with Kyouko's face this close to yours, you really want to kiss her again.

« Reply #639 on: May 04, 2016, 09:13:38 AM »
>Instinct.
>Reach up and touch her cheek. "This."
>Plant one on her.

« Reply #640 on: May 05, 2016, 01:18:07 AM »
>Instinct.
>Reach up and touch her cheek. "This."
>Plant one on her.

>You reach out a hand and gently touch Kyouko's cheek, then lean in and kiss her. Kyouko's ears flutter at the contact and she smiles as you separate again. Her breath is warm against your face.
>"I can get behind that plan."
>Then she kisses you again, her lips just a little more assertive than your own. A flush begins to spread faintly across your face as you taste her.

« Reply #641 on: May 08, 2016, 07:17:18 AM »
>Mm-hmm. Good choice.
>Maybe we shouldn't overthink things. Let's just... let things take their natural course.