Author Topic: (Skyseas of Gensokyo) Nazrin Quest (Part 15)  (Read 94244 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: (Skyseas of Gensokyo) Nazrin Quest (Part 15)
« Reply #420 on: February 18, 2016, 02:22:04 PM »
>Laugh along.

« Reply #421 on: February 18, 2016, 03:58:27 PM »
>Laugh along.

>You chuckle alongside her, basking in the freedom to enjoy such simple, silly things. Life is better when it's like this.
>As Kyouko's laughter wanes, she nuzzles up against you, putting her head on your shoulder. The way she smiles at you.... She really is beautiful.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #422 on: February 18, 2016, 09:50:52 PM »
>Rest our weight against her gently.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 11:45:12 PM by Sivrup »

« Reply #423 on: February 19, 2016, 02:13:56 AM »
>Rest our weight against her gently.

>You lean gently against Kyouko as she rests her head against yours, feeling a strange mixture of tranquility and nervousness to have her so close to you. Though nearly a head taller than you, something about her frame feels so delicate and light; and yet you've seen it carry you over mountains. She rests a hand upon yours, and for a moment you think back to that night you spent on the ferry, looking up at the stars together. Of all the nights you spent ill, that one may have been the best.
>And then, without warning, she turns her head and plants a kiss upon your cheek.
>Though normally you would pride yourself on having an excellent poker face, there is absolutely no concealing the way your eyes snap open at the contact or the flush that spreads across your face afterward.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #424 on: February 19, 2016, 02:32:29 AM »
>Murmur "...Wow."

« Reply #425 on: February 19, 2016, 02:41:32 AM »
>Murmur "...Wow."

>Kyouko giggles again. "Want another?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #426 on: February 19, 2016, 02:44:27 AM »
>Nod silently.

« Reply #427 on: February 19, 2016, 02:52:41 AM »
>Nod silently.

>You nod silently; the sound of your heartbeat is surely loud enough already, right? With another giggle, Kyouko leans in and kisses you a second time, this one longer and less reserved. When she pulls away, that spot on the cheek where her lips had touched feels almost aflame. She smiles at you.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #428 on: February 19, 2016, 02:59:45 AM »
>Let's see if we can live up to that! Kiss her back on the cheek.

« Reply #429 on: February 19, 2016, 03:34:28 AM »
>Let's see if we can live up to that! Kiss her back on the cheek.

>Before you can second-guess yourself, you turn and place a kiss on her own cheek. Your movement is stiff and overly hasty, but her skin feels so smooth and soft beneath your lips that you can barely notice such things. How can such a fleeting touch feel so sublime? Is that what it's like to be falling in love?
>Kyouko giggles softly when she looks at your face - you imagine you must look awfully flustered - but there is nothing but warmth in her smile.
>"You know," she says playfully, "if there's somewhere else you'd like to kiss me, that's okay, too."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #430 on: February 19, 2016, 03:35:40 AM »
>Now is not the time for words, now is the time to go for the lips!

« Reply #431 on: February 19, 2016, 04:39:03 AM »
>Now is not the time for words, now is the time to go for the lips!

>In silence, you lean in towards Kyouko's face, your eyes lingering upon her own. What you see reflected there is gentle, encouraging. Waiting. You move closer still, brushing your lips against hers. Her breath tickles your nose. You press deeper.

>Your first kiss. You wish you could say you were adroit in the exchange, but perhaps that's too much to expect when your heartbeat threatens to wake the whole neighbourhood. Kyouko lets you lead, and you're certain you must seem clumsy to her, but you scarcely care; the moment your lips touch hers, you feel a swelling of emotion within you, like a bottle being suddenly uncorked. Joy, vulnerability, elation, nervous excitement; never have you felt so happy to feel so utterly defenseless. Your eyes drift closed, feeling the texture of her lips, their shape, savoring this moment of intimate contact with the woman you've come to treasure.
>As your kiss starts to slacken, Kyouko renews it, pressing back against you with eager confidence. Just for a moment, but that moment alone spurs a renewed surge of emotion from you. You have to remember how to breathe.
>When you pull away, you're pleased to note that you're no longer the only person in the room whose cheeks are flushed. And while you've seen that twinkle in Kyouko's eyes before, there is an undercurrent to it now that makes your heart catch in your throat.
>"See?" she says innocently.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #432 on: February 19, 2016, 04:40:56 AM »
>Hug her close.
>"That I do."

« Reply #433 on: February 19, 2016, 04:55:32 AM »
>Hug her close.
>"That I do."

>You wrap your arms around Kyouko and pull her close enough to feel her heartbeat against your chest.
>"It's a standing offer, you know."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #434 on: February 19, 2016, 05:06:08 AM »
>"You can do that however you please, I'm not going to complain."

« Reply #435 on: February 19, 2016, 05:37:58 AM »
>"You can do that however you please, I'm not going to complain."

>Kyouko grins mischievously. "Good."
>Your second kiss is very different from your first, but no less exciting. Kyouko leads this time, her lips eager and assertive, exploring yours with the same boundless enthusiasm that she gives to everything. You are swept along with it, spurred on by it, made more confident by her own lack of trepidation. With each second that passes, you can feel your body winding tighter and tighter; your tail quivers, almost reflexively.
>When at last she lets you go, your breath is coming rapidly. Kyouko grins at you, an expression part gentle affection, part unsated eagerness.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #436 on: February 19, 2016, 05:57:36 AM »
>Hug her closer, and try one more time. Things shall go as they go.

« Reply #437 on: February 19, 2016, 02:10:51 PM »
>Hug her closer, and try one more time. Things shall go as they go.

>You kiss her again, nervousness almost forgotten in the grip of passion and instinct. Kyouko meets your lips with enthusiasm and a happy murmur, squirming against you as you try to figure out what to do with your hands. You can feel Kyouko's roaming across your back, sliding down the curve of your spine as her lips trail kisses down your neck. Then she pauses for a moment, pulling back just far enough to form the words against your skin.
>"Nazrin?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #438 on: February 19, 2016, 02:21:40 PM »
>"Mmm?"

« Reply #439 on: February 19, 2016, 02:27:20 PM »
>"Mmm?"

>"If I'm moving too fast, you'll let me know, right? I don't want to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 09:16:09 PM by DracoOmega »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #440 on: February 19, 2016, 11:12:11 PM »
>Nod a little. "Don't worry, I will. I'm just enjoying the journey right now."

« Reply #441 on: February 20, 2016, 06:29:46 PM »
>Nod a little. "Don't worry, I will. I'm just enjoying the journey right now."

>"Good," she says as she resumes her own journey down the small of your back, her fingers making you shiver as they brush the base of your tail. "So am I."

>The rest of the evening passes in a whirlwind of new experiences and powerful emotions, the nervousness you feel at first subsumed beneath a swelling tide of need and instinct. Kyouko is as tender with you as she is enthusiastic - never pushing, but always eager for more. She shows your fingers where to touch, how to move, spurs you onward with her smile and the little gasps she makes. And she teaches you about your own body and how it feels to be kissed in all the tender places you've never bared to anyone before.

>Even at your most naked, she makes you feel safe beside her - always loving, never judging. Even when you fumble, she seems no less pleased by your efforts but guides you deeper, emboldening you with her own desire. Her smile is as sheltering as it is lustful, seeming to say that in this moment, nothing you do could be anything but right. Touch me. Taste me. Make love with me.

>You do.

>Even as your passions are spent, your tail still coils around her leg, holding her close to you, needing that physical connection to linger just a little longer; the warmth of her body pressed against yours feels so right that you're not sure you ever want to let her go again. The sheets lie in disarray around you and your body is slick with sweat and other things, but there is a deeper sense of peace within your heart than it may have ever known.

>Kyouko runs a hand gently across your cheek, her fingers lingering upon all the places that her lips have tasted tonight. You look up at her, letting yourself float upon the tenderness within her gaze. Then she leans down and plants a single kiss upon your lips, soft and fleeting - not the passionate kisses of earlier, but something quieter, gentler. Your body still shivers at the sensation.

>"That was really nice," she says.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 08:54:51 PM by DracoOmega »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #442 on: February 20, 2016, 11:16:16 PM »
>"There are no words..."
>Return the kiss.
>"How did you even figure all that out?"

« Reply #443 on: February 21, 2016, 12:24:42 AM »
>"There are no words..."
>Return the kiss.
>"How did you even figure all that out?"

>You return Kyouko's kiss; she nuzzles her nose against yours and smiles.
>Kyouko giggles. "This isn't the first time I've done this sort of thing, you know. Though never with a mouse. That tail, mmmm...."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #444 on: February 21, 2016, 12:43:21 AM »
>Chuckle.
>"I shouldn't be surprised, I can't have been the only one to notice such a treasure."

« Reply #445 on: February 21, 2016, 12:48:11 AM »
>Chuckle.
>"I shouldn't be surprised, I can't have been the only one to notice such a treasure."

>Kyouko laughs even louder and hits you playfully in the arm. "Nazrin! You're going to give me a big head if you keep calling me that."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #446 on: February 21, 2016, 02:34:28 AM »
>Chuckle.
>"Well, I guess that's better than getting mad because you're also being compared to inanimate objects."

« Reply #447 on: February 21, 2016, 03:28:28 AM »
>Chuckle.
>"Well, I guess that's better than getting mad because you're also being compared to inanimate objects."

>She laughs again. "But they're really snazzy inanimate objects, at least! Hmmm... if I were a priceless artifact, I wonder what kind of artifact I'd be."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #448 on: February 21, 2016, 04:28:36 AM »
>"One of those magic ones, that does all kinds of things no one knows about, and looks just enough like a normal thing that most people wouldn't notice it right in front of them."

« Reply #449 on: February 21, 2016, 04:43:12 AM »
>"One of those magic ones, that does all kinds of things no one knows about, and looks just enough like a normal thing that most people wouldn't notice it right in front of them."

>"Well, that's certainly the sweetest way I've ever been compared to an inanimate object," she chuckles. "I probably would have said a shiny gong or something, but I like your answer more."