Author Topic: 東方虹華薬 TheGame (Touhou Koukayaku The Game) Problem  (Read 3368 times)

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
東方虹華薬 TheGame (Touhou Koukayaku The Game) Problem
« on: November 28, 2011, 04:58:56 PM »
I can't get the game to run, when I click the executable, nothing happens. And sometimes it works, but I can only play on full screen (and I hate that), but when it happens the computer gets all crazy and buged and slow. Well, yes... the game bugs my computer for some reason. I'd like to know a way to make it work properly and without complications, because I really want to play the game.

Sweetness and love~ ♥

Momiji

• Cya
Re: 東方虹華薬 TheGame (Touhou Koukayaku The Game) Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 12:06:46 AM »
First off, can you please get this and run it, go to File > Publish Snapshot, let it publish your profile, and post the URL here.

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Sweetness and love~ ♥

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 07:25:11 PM »
I don't see anything offhand, other than your videocard being a bit old and your CPU kinda limited.  Did you make sure you updated DirectX?  And are your videocard drivers up to date?

One other thing to keep in mind, you're a bit RAM-limited, so make sure you're not running anything else while running the games.

Lastly but most importantly, which games are you trying to play that're giving you problems?

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 02:36:32 PM »
Well, I got the game to run finely and I liberated some HD space on my computer as well. (And my directX is fully updated already)

As for the games I'm having problems to run, I'd say:

1- Master Burner Climax
2- Dynamarisa
3- Youyou Kengeki Musou
4- Touhou Sky Arena (I'm not totally sure, haven't tried it yet, but I'm presuming so)
5- Fairy Bloom Freesia

All of the above games are running very slowly on my computer, so I'd like some recommendations on what hardware should I get to make them work finely.

Also, kinda off topic question, but: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YWhBAEOu6Y

I'm quite uninformed, but Is this game really Youyou Kengeki Musou or just some other fan made thing and not a real game? Because if this is the game, I have to play it no matter what! I swear I drooled after seeing this.

Sweetness and love~ ♥