Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 229362 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #240 on: June 01, 2018, 03:51:48 AM »
>Motion the others to stop.
>"You should probably stay here where there's nobody to set Patchouli off while I explain things to Reimu."

>"That may be a good idea," says Flandre. "I'm sure she'll understand."

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #241 on: June 01, 2018, 12:08:57 PM »
> "I'll be back as soon as possible."
> Hurry onward to the Hakurei Shrine.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #242 on: June 01, 2018, 06:42:58 PM »
> "I'll be back as soon as possible."
> Hurry onward to the Hakurei Shrine.

>You hurry toward the shrine. From above, you can see it is about as busy as it was previously.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #243 on: June 01, 2018, 07:00:41 PM »
> Make our way down toward it, looking for both Reimu and Alice.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #244 on: June 01, 2018, 07:43:31 PM »
> Make our way down toward it, looking for both Reimu and Alice.

>You see no signs of Alice, but Reimu is outside now, sitting at the front porch in a manner very like the Reimu you've known. She looks toward you, an eyebrow raised as she assesses you.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #245 on: June 01, 2018, 08:22:47 PM »
> Smile a bit.
> "I imagine you did not expect to see me again so soon. Has Alice returned?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #246 on: June 01, 2018, 09:04:36 PM »
> Smile a bit.
> "I imagine you did not expect to see me again so soon. Has Alice returned?"

>"Or at all, really," Reimu says. "So, I guess things went well? And no, I haven't seen her."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #247 on: June 02, 2018, 12:42:28 AM »
> "Better than expected. The situation is...unusual. The long and short of it is that, as near as the rest of us can tell, Lady Patchouli wishes to see you again."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #248 on: June 02, 2018, 04:16:59 AM »
> "Better than expected. The situation is...unusual. The long and short of it is that, as near as the rest of us can tell, Lady Patchouli wishes to see you again."

>"Now, there's a few problems I can see with this story," says Reimu. "So just continue and tell me what I need to know."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #249 on: June 02, 2018, 11:37:23 AM »
> "The two most important things you need to know are that she is on her way here and that Alice absolutely cannot come anywhere near her."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #250 on: June 02, 2018, 04:53:58 PM »
> "The two most important things you need to know are that she is on her way here and that Alice absolutely cannot come anywhere near her."

>"Just Alice?" Reimu says. "From the way you were talking earlier, no one should be near her."

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #251 on: June 02, 2018, 05:10:32 PM »
>"Amazingly, the Young Mistress was able to calm her down. It took awhile, but all of Patchouli's attacks simply dissolved before they could reach her, and eventually Patch gave up and listened. It would have been hopeless without her help."
>Frown. "Still, it seems Patchouli can't control her body very well. She moves strangely, and makes vague noises. But as far as we can tell, she understands when we talk to her. She had... quite the reaction when I asked who she would like to see, and mentioned Alice."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #252 on: June 03, 2018, 02:48:44 AM »
>"Amazingly, the Young Mistress was able to calm her down. It took awhile, but all of Patchouli's attacks simply dissolved before they could reach her, and eventually Patch gave up and listened. It would have been hopeless without her help."
>Frown. "Still, it seems Patchouli can't control her body very well. She moves strangely, and makes vague noises. But as far as we can tell, she understands when we talk to her. She had... quite the reaction when I asked who she would like to see, and mentioned Alice."

>"So don't even say the name, got it," says Reimu. "And are you sure this is safe?"

>_

« Reply #253 on: June 03, 2018, 05:17:35 AM »
>"To be honest, not entirely. I would prefer to keep her away from people she doesn't know for now as much as possible."
>"Would it be possible for you to meet her in the forest outside the shrine, or inside, away from the public?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #254 on: June 03, 2018, 05:20:46 AM »
>"Meiling's been carrying her on her back, so she's pretty docile as long as she isn't riled up."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #255 on: June 03, 2018, 05:22:15 AM »
>"To be honest, not entirely. I would prefer to keep her away from people she doesn't know for now as much as possible."
>"Would it be possible for you to meet her in the forest outside the shrine, or inside, away from the public?"

>"Meiling's been carrying her on her back, so she's pretty docile as long as she isn't riled up."

>"I suppose I could meet her away from here," Reimu says, frowning thoughtfully.

>_

« Reply #256 on: June 03, 2018, 05:52:15 AM »
>"I left the others waiting not far from here, if you're ready to see her now."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #257 on: June 03, 2018, 06:55:13 AM »
>"I left the others waiting not far from here, if you're ready to see her now."

>"Just a moment."
>Reimu stands up and approaches one of the shrine maidens. They exchange a few words, and the maiden nods. Then she returns to you. "Alright, lead the way, Sakuya," she says.

>_

« Reply #258 on: June 03, 2018, 07:25:57 AM »
>"Thank you for this."
>Lead Reimu to where we left the others.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #259 on: June 03, 2018, 05:09:18 PM »
>"Thank you for this."
>Lead Reimu to where we left the others.

>You lead Reimu back to the others. As you approach, Flandre and Meiling drift down into the forest below.
>"So," Reimu says, as you and she descend into below the trees. While not nearly as thick as the Forest of Magic, it is pleasantly shady here, and noticeably cooler from the mild summer heat. The others have settled close to a copse of maple trees. "What happened?"

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #260 on: June 06, 2018, 03:13:48 PM »
<_< Well then.

> "Just now, or from the beginning?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #261 on: June 06, 2018, 07:23:03 PM »
> "Just now, or from the beginning?"

>"Let's start with the former," Reimu says, as she approaches the others.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #262 on: June 06, 2018, 07:24:40 PM »
> What is Patchouli doing at present?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #263 on: June 06, 2018, 07:37:56 PM »
> What is Patchouli doing at present?

>Meiling is still holding her, she's just laying there. She might be squirming a bit?

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #264 on: June 07, 2018, 04:45:40 AM »
> "Well, to make a long story short, we found Lady Patchouli in a sort of catatonic state in an abandoned, half-destroyed building in Makai. The instant we made our presence known, she screeched a mighty screech and tried to magically melt us, for lack of a better way of putting it. The Young Mistress was strong enough to resist it, however, and eventually she calmed down. Communication has been difficult, but she does seem to remember and recognize us, as well as remember you. And that other person I told you about earlier, that we should not mention by name."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #265 on: June 07, 2018, 05:24:27 AM »
> "Well, to make a long story short, we found Lady Patchouli in a sort of catatonic state in an abandoned, half-destroyed building in Makai. The instant we made our presence known, she screeched a mighty screech and tried to magically melt us, for lack of a better way of putting it. The Young Mistress was strong enough to resist it, however, and eventually she calmed down. Communication has been difficult, but she does seem to remember and recognize us, as well as remember you. And that other person I told you about earlier, that we should not mention by name."

>"I didn't resist it, really," Flandre says. "I just broke it. I. um, learned to get really good with it since I really got serious about being a monk."
>"It's why she fell in with Byakuren's lot," says Reimu, as she approaches Meiling.
>"Hey, it is not," Flandre says
>"Geez Patchy, you look like hell," Reimu says as she walks around Meiling and examines the magician. You can't quite hear if Patchouli replies.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #266 on: June 07, 2018, 05:48:04 PM »
> Is Patchouli still wiggling about?
> Watch to see if Reimu is able to get through to her.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2018, 05:50:31 PM »
> Is Patchouli still wiggling about?
> Watch to see if Reimu is able to get through to her.

>A little, but not as much.
>"Sorry, I don't speaks groans very well," Reimu says. "Mm, you're really torn up your throat, haven't you?" Patchouli's response is something of a shuddering breath, you aren't even sure it's a proper response.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #268 on: June 09, 2018, 12:02:53 PM »
> "Koakuma did suggest she screeched a lot. She certainly did in the time we spent in that building."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #269 on: June 09, 2018, 04:39:08 PM »
> "Koakuma did suggest she screeched a lot. She certainly did in the time we spent in that building."

>"Yeah, there's no question about it," says Reimu. "I've seen a couple cases like that over the years, the sounds are pretty familiar. She's not even trying to make words anymore."
>Flandre sidles beside you as Reimu examines the magician, and says, "So, what do you think about all this?"

>_