Author Topic: Otakon 2012 - get your guns on, July 27th-29th  (Read 76813 times)

K

• 五月雨を あつめて早し
  • 最上川
Re: Otakon 2012 - get your guns on, July 27th-29th
« Reply #360 on: August 06, 2012, 01:55:41 AM »
@Leo, @Stuffman: The audience enjoyed the pictures, and a couple of people came up after the panel to ask about who was responsible for the artwork.

I'm not gonna lie, I remember you showing me a sneak peak at an unfinished ppt panel Thursday but I was so gone that I can't even remember which one it was lol
Typical Zakenna.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #361 on: August 06, 2012, 02:06:23 AM »
@Leo, @Stuffman: The audience enjoyed the pictures, and a couple of people came up after the panel to ask about who was responsible for the artwork.

In light of this, I would like to reiterate that everyone was given verbal credit at the time. <_<
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

K

• 五月雨を あつめて早し
  • 最上川
« Reply #362 on: August 06, 2012, 07:19:21 AM »
In light of this, I would like to reiterate that everyone was given verbal credit at the time. <_<

Audience attention, man. It's in short supply these days.

« Reply #363 on: August 06, 2012, 01:20:54 PM »
Okay, everything from Friday and Saturday is now up, so panel, photoshoots, and the dinner trip to Edo (and a few other things, of course).  Link is in my last post, as I can't really copy it while posting on my phone.

Jam-Kiske

• i am not witty
« Reply #364 on: August 07, 2012, 07:44:29 AM »
Oops I post like over a week late.
I had a lot of fun! I do wish I'd gotten to hang out with some of you more based on what I hear you guys did, but I relied on Jan to just text me about anything and he spent a lot of time on his own or sleeping I guess... I do tend to just split off and run around by myself at cons anyway so I guess it's not the biggest deal.

Okay links!
Pictures can be found on many sites, depending on what you want. Note that there are about 660 photos total~
Facebook [sorted by day] - Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Photobucket [sorted by series and then in albums for each shoot]
Tumblr [I uploaded individual shots and some pics from shoots, these contain some reblogged pics too] General Homestuck

And then if you want to read about 6 pages worth of every second happening report: Full Otakon Report

Okay now that all that's out of the way... I did have a lot of fun! Hopefully I have opportunities to see some of you guys again and more actual hanging out can be hand! I'm really sad I didn't get to do more karaoke >:

« Reply #365 on: August 09, 2012, 02:25:11 AM »
Okay, everything's finally up (though still not labeled, I'll get to it). Once again, link is http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8F28748C50364DEA .  Thanks for watching in advance!

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #366 on: August 09, 2012, 03:03:49 AM »
Okay, everything's finally up (though still not labeled, I'll get to it). Once again, link is http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8F28748C50364DEA .  Thanks for watching in advance!
Oh god it's me and my Koishi <3

I love Kilga's the one that comes up to me and say, "YOU FOUND YOUR KOISHI"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 03:07:21 AM by Gpop »

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #367 on: August 13, 2012, 12:57:33 AM »
You know how I said I had zero pictures of my Red Mage getup?
Surprise!
Murein found one when trolling the internets for photos!
The comment at the bottom is priceless IMO

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
« Reply #369 on: August 13, 2012, 04:12:30 AM »
It's how a male nerd's brain is programmed to react when encountering a female nerd. At the IF function, the male observes the female for signs of current relationships. The ELSE function is followed by millions of lines of coding with an infinitely varied and complex web of branching points and endings spanning across up to several decades of time. The THEN function is 3 lines of coding summarized by "act friendly or disappear."

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #370 on: August 13, 2012, 12:39:49 PM »
It's how a male nerd's brain is programmed to react when encountering a female nerd. At the IF function, the male observes the female for signs of current relationships. The ELSE function is followed by millions of lines of coding with an infinitely varied and complex web of branching points and endings spanning across up to several decades of time. The THEN function is 3 lines of coding summarized by "act friendly or disappear."

IF act friendly towards Object{triangles} AND Object{MJP}Proximity=meters=2 THEN receivePunch towards Object{face} AT velocity:300

But what can I say?  I followed the advice of a great American philosopher.  I liked it so I put a ring on it :V

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #371 on: August 13, 2012, 12:44:38 PM »
But what can I say?  I followed the advice of a great American philosopher.  I liked it so I put a ring on it :V

woah oh oh

(yes I will use basically any excuse to link pomplamoose videos)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 12:58:08 PM by Edible »