Author Topic: Bardiche's Vanilla Mafia Thread (FORK > SPOON, Mafia win)  (Read 31099 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Bardiche's Vanilla Mafia Thread (Day 1 has begun)
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2010, 07:18:31 PM »
Did he just call Pesco old? Because I think he called Pesco old! Ha ha, old chap. :derp: Now on to the soup du-- wait, what? I'm not playing this game, Kiro? Damn you!

---
OFFICIAL MOD'S VOTECOUNT: (better than Kiro's!)

NeoSerela (2): Polly, Zakeri, huh what
huh what (3): NeoSerela, PX, NeoSerela, Affinity
PX (0): PX, huh what, Affinity
Affinity (0): NeoSerela
Bardiche (0): Zakeri
Kiro (0): Inaba Tewi
Polly (1): Nobuko
Kimblee (1): Inaba Tewi
Inaba Tewi (1): Huh what

Not voting: Solf J. Kimblee

Five votes make a majority with nine alive.

By my count, about 29 hours left in this day.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2010, 07:34:57 PM »
Affinity: Uh, how is that a chainsaw? I'm not attacking Nobu for the vote, I'm asking him for clarification on his accusation of Polly being "non-commital" since I did not really see that. I wasn't even defending Polly, it just seems odd to me that Nobu is stressing what seems to be a semantics issue as the main point of his case, while leaving the actual bad wagon jump as a secondary reason for voting.

Calling something a 'semantics issue' is a great way to try and discredit what someone is saying without actually saying anything meaningful. It means absolutely nothing most of the time. I'm getting the feeling like you just criticize anything and everything that crosses your path, based on your activity so far.

And I really don't know how to break it down any further. "There's nothing wrong with keeping my vote on him, I guess." is not a strong statement. It's a wishy-washy statement. The difference is indeed as you say, a 'semantic issue', but that makes all the difference here. The wishy-washiness is a large part of what makes this a bad wagon jump, so how is this a "secondary reason for voting"?

Die :V

What are you complaining about? Tewi is oooooooooooold. :derp:

Though I will him agree that being old or young is no excuse. It honestly strikes me as odd that you'd bring up age differences as the excuse as opposed to experience differences, which should be all that matters here. Though, I will give you that the idea of logical cases coming out of the mess of the RVS phase seems hard to think about, but it happens. Gotta start somewhere, after all.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2010, 07:53:19 PM »
Nobu: Bah. What I'm saying is that I personally did not read Polly's post in the way you did, but I can see what you mean a bit better now. I probably wouldn't vote him over Serela or Pesco, though.

On the other hand. If you're implying my criticisms on people so far have been unfounded, then what exactly makes the actions of Pesco and Serela seem reasonable to you? I suppose my complaint about PX might have not been necessary, but I think it is reasonable for me to be nervous about somebody continously keeping me at L-2 over a RVS OMGUS. Also note that I was not criticizing your vote or trying to call you scummy so much as having confusion towards what you were doing. I might not have expressed myself very well.

Pesco: So are you going to talk about somebody other than Solf ever? :| While I agree that Solf's posts have essentially been absolutely nothing so far, your pursuit of her seems worse than that for the reasons I stated when voting you, and you have still not attempted to solve this somewhat by talking about other people.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2010, 08:25:08 PM »
Nobu: Experience differences are not an excuse either. You're an example of that yourself.

HW: Perhaps tomorrow when we have flips to work with. I like Zak's 49. The other people who have posted stuff haven't allowed Mindhax(TM) to form alignment judgements on them. And then there's the people who simply haven't posted. Lurkscum! Kill them all! :V

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2010, 08:31:13 PM »
Cutting HW's post becuase he's just mashing F5. :V

« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2010, 08:35:02 PM »
What :s

I'm massively bored right now and have nothing better to do than wait for somebody to post in a mafia thread. I wasn't actually working on a post, but if you wanted a response, then uh.

I don't really have much to say to your post, personally I think sitting back and waiting for town to lynch somebody for a flip isn't the greatest course of action for a townie to do, but I can see where you're coming from as well at least. Doesn't change my stance on you either way.

« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2010, 08:37:58 PM »
Wait, how do you even know I'm refreshing constantly? Are you abusing modpowers to stalk me on the online list or something? <_<

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2010, 08:40:40 PM »
MindHax(TM)

There was a time when people could use those 'mod powers' but my skill doesn't even need those tricks :V

« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2010, 08:42:04 PM »
Your MindHax is faulty, I was not spamming F5 but instead clicking on RPG to check for posts then returning to the forum index and repeating when I got bored enough to do it again.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2010, 08:45:09 PM »
The online list puts you at the top each time you do something, so if you're consistently high on the list, you're consistently doing something. Lack of posts happening elsewhere and quick responses in mafia can lead to a conclusion of "Huhwhat is making f5 his bitch" or refreshing rpg or indexing or w/e

real post coming after I reread and if my internet doesn't die, suddenly it's being slow as a sack of bricks ;_;

oh hi ninja
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2010, 10:27:07 PM »
On the other hand. If you're implying my criticisms on people so far have been unfounded, then what exactly makes the actions of Pesco and Serela seem reasonable to you? I suppose my complaint about PX might have not been necessary, but I think it is reasonable for me to be nervous about somebody continously keeping me at L-2 over a RVS OMGUS. Also note that I was not criticizing your vote or trying to call you scummy so much as having confusion towards what you were doing. I might not have expressed myself very well.

It probably has to do with the oversaturation of your posts so far. It's not really a stretch to call you out for F5 mashing when 20 of the 47 posts (now 48!) since the day started are from you. :derp: It's good to be active, but there can be such a thing as too much. It gets harder to gauge the relative participatory level of the other players, and it becomes much harder to catch up.

Re: Pesco - I do agree that Pesco's criticism of #53 is pretty hypocritical, and that he can do better than 'you guys post too much' if he expects others to do the same. Not sure if that's scumminess or egoism at this point; would like to see more out of him right now.

Re: Serela - Looking forward to that reread, because there's not much here aside from an OMGUS vote + "oops I missed such and such, hold on while I promise to post a reread and big post someday in the future gaiz ;_;". It's characteristically Serela, I can say that much. :V

« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2010, 10:55:38 PM »
Sorry, but I really don't see anything noncommittal about that? It's supposed to be saying something like "[I guess there is nothing wrong] with me keeping my vote." Was I supposed to do something different? It's not like I would have unvoted, considering I acknowledged his suspiciousness. And if I just left it as a joke vote after acknowledging his suspiciousness, then that would... just be odd. Would you have said anything differently had I not added "I guess" to the end of that statement?

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2010, 11:22:12 PM »
Would you have said anything differently had I not added "I guess" to the end of that statement?

Yes, that contributed a lot to the wishy-washiness, with the 'nothing wrong' contributing the rest. Here, let me illustrate the difference with some examples:

"I'm voting for Polly."
"I guess i'm voting for Polly."
"I guess there'd be nothing wrong with me leaving my vote on Polly."

Notice how big of a difference there is between the first and the last. Since I don't want to tunnel and I think this is already been beaten into the ground, I'll move on for now.

##Unvote
##Vote: PX

Is it too early for a prod?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2010, 01:26:39 AM »
Hm... Neo takes a joke in RVS, then posts a rather ambiguous as to whether it's a joke or serious post, but it just leads to some back and forth arguing that goes nowhere.

Then Solf comes in, says nothing, and Pesco jumps on him for not taking a stance. While still not saying anything about his stance. Definitely just jumping on the first person he can jump on. And he still hasn't provided anything.

##Unvote: huh what
##Vote: Pesco

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2010, 01:26:59 AM »
Also, I've been busy all day! Leave me alone for not posting for 24 hours.

« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2010, 01:40:24 AM »
Quote from: Pesco
I did take a stance
I already countered that stance, and you didn't argue back. You can't even stand up for your own stances.

I know we only have 48 hours, but it's still unreasonable to yell at people for being gone for 18 or so hours. We'll have more time when we have more use for time, anyway.

Neo Serela: A tip for future games. Always provide, never promise. Vote stays.

Points to Nobu for catching subtle distinctions and demonstrating them. I wouldn't mind a Polly lynch happening if not Serela or Pesco. It's easy to overlook at "Someone overthinking it." but keep in mind, that scum would be much more iffy keeping their votes on town, since they don't want to be the ones looked at on a wagon. Of course, I'll have to take those points away for switching off of Polly and onto a lurker.

Quote from: PX
Hm... Neo takes a joke in RVS, then posts a rather ambiguous as to whether it's a joke or serious post, but it just leads to some back and forth arguing that goes nowhere.
You forgot to tell everyone if you think this makes Neo Serela Scum or not. Do you?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2010, 01:55:36 AM »
Well it just ends off, and it makes him look bad, trying to make huh what look bad and hiding behind RVS for bad moves, but it's inconclusive right now, but he'd be near the top of the scum chart currently.

« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2010, 01:58:54 AM »
Been trying to see how long I could go without posting something else, but wow I'm bad at that.

I don't like Nobu letting up his pressure on Polaris so easily, especially considering how weak Polaris defended himself. It comes off as if he's just giving up because people disagree with it, and the fact that his solution is to change his vote to a prod vote does not help. Prod votes are not in town's best interest, as they essentially allow scum to place down a vote without having adding a proper case to the table. While I'm not going to deny PX's move in the RVS wasn't the greatest, Nobu... said nothing about that. His entire vote is just based on inactivity.

This pretty much reads to me as scum not wanting to have to keep up pressure on somebody and therefore moving to an inactive target, since nothing actually changed to make Nobu want to unvote Polly. Actually might prefer a Nobu lynch over a Serela lynch for this (though Pesco is still top priority imo), but I can't really tell because Serela still hasn't delivered his promised post, ugh.

PX Ninja: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Seriously though, please rephrase that. I can't tell what you're trying to get across here.

« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2010, 02:16:24 AM »
@Huh what, give yourself a time based restriction, such as "2 posts per 24 hour period". It really trains you to wait for enough information to make a goodpost(tm).

inconclusive, but near the top

Thank you, PX.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2010, 02:57:34 AM »
PX Ninja: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Seriously though, please rephrase that. I can't tell what you're trying to get across here.

What? I'm scratching my brain just trying to figure out exactly what you said here.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2010, 03:01:44 AM »
Actually, I think I just got the point.

The case on NeoSerela just ends off in the middle of D1. From what he's done before that though, he moves towards the top of the scum chart, based on what he's said such as

Zak's question, yeah I kind of forgot. Answer:RVS shenanigans. It doesn't follow logically and wasn't supposed to.

yessir

to

unless you are accusing me of trying to portray you in a negative light.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2010, 03:08:53 AM »
♪Oh I don't know
Why you're not there
I gave you my prod
But you don't declare

So who is Town
And who is Scum
Give me a sign...

WoT is love
Baby don't vote me
Don't vote me
No more

Yeah-h-h!

---
CO-MOD'S VOTECOUNT: (sprightlier than Bardiche's)

NeoSerela (2): Polly, Zakeri, huh what
huh what (2): NeoSerela, PX, NeoSerela, Affinity
Inaba Tewi (2): Huh what, PX
PX (1): PX, huh what, Affinity, Nobuko
Kimblee (1): Inaba Tewi

Affinity (0): NeoSerela
Bardiche (0): Zakeri
Kiro (0): Inaba Tewi
Polly (0): Nobuko

Not voting: Solf J. Kimblee

Five votes make a majority with nine alive.

There are about 20.5 hours left in this day.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2010, 04:19:45 AM »
I never said "I'm dropping the case on Polly", I said that I was moving on for now. Again, subtle differences. After the lurkfest that was MotK Psycho Plot Mafia D1, I've really lost my patience for lurkers. Seeing as how PX is with us now and making an effort to contribute now, ##Unvote

I don't like Nobu letting up his pressure on Polaris so easily, especially considering how weak Polaris defended himself. It comes off as if he's just giving up because people disagree with it, and the fact that his solution is to change his vote to a prod vote does not help. Prod votes are not in town's best interest, as they essentially allow scum to place down a vote without having adding a proper case to the table.

While I'm not going to deny PX's move in the RVS wasn't the greatest, Nobu... said nothing about that. His entire vote is just based on inactivity.

...."giving up because people disagree with it"? How did you even arrive to that conclusion? And that whole "Prod votes are not in town's best interest", I can't help but read that as "Prod votes are as scummy as I feel like interpreting them at the time". My vote on PX was indeed entirely based on inactivity. I'm not about to pretend that I care about PX self-voting himself then OMGUSing you in his first two posts. During RVS. What I'm more interested in is the fact that he posted twice and then disappeared for the next 18 hours.

Fake edit: This is doubly odd coming from you, seeing as you expressed irritation back in #56 for PX having disappeared on us. And yet its unbelievable that I'd have a problem with PX not being around?

This pretty much reads to me as scum not wanting to have to keep up pressure on somebody and therefore moving to an inactive target, since nothing actually changed to make Nobu want to unvote Polly.

Despite 4 of my 5 content posts so far dealing with Polly in one way or another?  What changed is that Polly actually responded this time, where before then I had just been going back and forth with you. I would much rather make the most of D1 and address things that haven't been addressed yet, than tunnel on Polly all day and expect it to help Town somehow.  With that said,

##Vote: huh what

Your current play puts me on edge. Heaping excessive criticism and suspicion every which way seems like a great way for scum to leave his options without looking too impulsive or eager if he has to bandwagon hop later. You've added me to your alternative acceptable-lynch-pool for shoddy reasoning, and based on your statement in #65, it seems like you even added Polly to the pool as well. Despite not seeing things the same way I do regarding his wishy-washiness.  And while I was *just* about to say that your redeeming quality was that you were sticking to your guns regarding Pesco and expressing a strong opinion about someone at least, I'm even leery of that much now.

I don't really have much to say to your post, personally I think sitting back and waiting for town to lynch somebody for a flip isn't the greatest course of action for a townie to do, but I can see where you're coming from as well at least. Doesn't change my stance on you either way.

The bolded part reminds me of your criticism of my prod vote. These statements are weak to the point that you might as well not be saying anything. You're basically saying, "This is not necessarily scummy... but it's not perfect Town play either." Don't beat around the bush. Both here and in #62 you qualify your criticism of Pesco with concurrence. Here with 'I can see where you're coming from', and there with "While I agree that..".

At this point, still waiting to hear on Neo, would like to hear more from Pesco (less MindHax(TM) and more content plz), and am hoping that Affinity will grace us with his presence soon.

« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2010, 04:55:32 AM »
hurrdurr d1 walls. I'm just going to leave all the quotes after the first out of this for the sake of everyone's sanity.

How did you even arrive to that conclusion? And that whole "Prod votes are not in town's best interest", I can't help but read that as "Prod votes are as scummy as I feel like interpreting them at the time".

Okay, you know what? Since you seem to interpret anything that is not stated as if it is an absolute fact as wishy-washyness (which is largely irritating to me because I tend to word things this way a lot), let me rephrase that.

Prod votes are scummy because they allow scum to place their vote on a player without giving out a proper case on them or holding onto opinions. They are not even proper methods of pressure because when the target returns you're obligated to remove your vote and have effectively just gone through a stretch of time without doing anything of note.

Your prod vote in particular reads like a textbook example of that. You dropped your previous case and had nobody else to vote, so you placed your vote on a lurker only to take it away as soon as they responded. Was there really any point in voting them in the first place? No, because it's just a trick to make you look like you're doing something when you aren't. Just because there were lots of lurkers last game does not mean D1 LALu is a valid tactic.

You dropping the case on Polly is just what I gathered from your post, since you unvoted him in exchange for a much weaker case. If you still think Polly looks like scum, then that technically makes your exchange for a lurker prodvote even worse.

Yes, I expressed irritation with PX disappearing. Did I vote him? No, because his disappearance wasn't actually scummy so much as annoying. Not seeing a problem here, since I was going after who I believed to be scum rather than parking my vote on him until I could think of something better. The issue with you is not that you disliked him not being around, it's with your vote on him because of that.

Not agreeing that my reasoning is shoddy, otherwise I wouldn't be voting you. See above paragraphs for defense on it. The Polaris point is silly considering in that post I had just said that I understood what you meant at that time.

Oh yes, about what I said in regards to Pesco. That... is not even my main reason for voting him, in fact I probably would not have brought that up had he not pressed me for a response after he said that (or at least I felt his post was pressing me for a response). The "while I agree that" is not wishy-washy in the context of the post because it is not something that would make him look less scummy based on whether I agreed on it or not. Do I need to restate my case on him the same manner as I did above for you to buy that I am being sincere with my vote?

If it seems like I'm criticizing everybody, then that's because, to be honest, most people do not look that great to me right now. The exception to this would be Zakeri, since his posts have come across clear and reasonable to me. I do not have an issue with Affinity from his vote on me, but he has not posted since so it is hard to judge. I'm not even sure about what I think of Serela now either, my case on him was mostly ED1 and I'm willing to drop it provided he can give out something reasonable enough to make him look better in my eyes once he comes back. PX and Solf don't look good but I don't think I would want them lynched yet since I'm just reading newbtells from them.

Not impressed with the OMGUS, honestly. I don't really see your case on me beyond "he's criticizing lots of people and used indecisive wording like twice!!!". This may be because I do not believe my reasoning against you to be weak, but eh.

« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2010, 04:55:59 AM »
...Wow, I did not realize how long that was. :s

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2010, 05:17:25 AM »
I've seen these words thrown in the last game, but can someone tell me what they mean?

Bussing
WIFOM
OMGUS

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2010, 05:19:20 AM »
I've seen these words thrown in the last game, but can someone tell me what they mean?

Bussing
WIFOM
OMGUS

I'll explain it to you in PM.

To any other players, feel free to message Bardiche or me if you have any questions.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2010, 07:05:23 AM »
Quote from: Nobu 70
Re: Pesco - I do agree that Pesco's criticism of #53 is pretty hypocritical, and that he can do better than 'you guys post too much' if he expects others to do the same. Not sure if that's scumminess or egoism at this point; would like to see more out of him right now.

Why would it be scummy? Neo/HW ED1 was a pretty stupid thing to be making so many posts about.

Quote from: PX 73
Then Solf comes in, says nothing, and Pesco jumps on him for not taking a stance. While still not saying anything about his stance. Definitely just jumping on the first person he can jump on. And he still hasn't provided anything.

You haven't provided anything that shows you're actually thinking and neither has Kimblee.

HW's 77 and 83 are pretty bad. If you put aside that Polly has no new opinions, he's consistent in how he responded. I don't think that makes him scummy to warrant staying on. Can you give any reasons why Nobu should be holding onto his Polly case over anyone else?

Prodvoting is scummy when the person is going to be dead no matter what anyone else in the game does, or said vote stays on with the inactivity reason as the main thrust. PX responded, they weren't good responses, but since a better case than everything before came out from the prodvote, there is no fault with it.

Quote from: HW 83
Not agreeing that my reasoning is shoddy, otherwise I wouldn't be voting you.

Less double negatives please because while the whole post's 'you' is referring to Nobu, I am confused by what you are saying here.

You dropping the case on Polly is just what I gathered from your post, since you unvoted him in exchange for a much weaker case. If you still think Polly looks like scum, then that technically makes your exchange for a lurker prodvote even worse.

You know quite well that Nobu made a prodvote, but you're calling it a case. If Nobu was going to vote PX to lynch, then it would be a case. This is just horribly bad backwards logic to paint someone scummy.

Oh yes, about what I said in regards to Pesco. That... is not even my main reason for voting him, in fact I probably would not have brought that up had he not pressed me for a response after he said that (or at least I felt his post was pressing me for a response).

I wasn't pressing you for a response. I was voting Kimblee, why would I be asking you? In fact, why would you have thought it was necessary for you to answer for Kimblee? As I said in 57, chainsaws. What's it to you to defend other people?

Not impressed with the OMGUS, honestly. I don't really see your case on me beyond "he's criticizing lots of people and used indecisive wording like twice!!!". This may be because I do not believe my reasoning against you to be weak, but eh.

That was a lot of words to only end up as a n OMGUS case. I believe you should be voting Nobu if you have this much conviction behind it. Remind us why you're voting me over him again.

##Unvote
##Vote HW

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2010, 07:28:13 AM »
Also leaving out the quotestripping for sanity's sake. I'll try to be as succinct as possible, as I have less time than I like.

- I don't think prod votes are as bad as you do. Does my activity really seem so minimal that the prod vote looks like its covering up for it?
- In the future, please make a better distinction between something that is just 'annoying' and something that is 'scummy', like how you're doing now. If I see someone griping about someone and it's not because of something like obvnoob stuff, then I assume its because of the person's behavior being interpreted as scummy.
- Not OMGUS. I gave my reasons why I voted you, and it'd be peculiar not to have voted you after saying all that I did.
- Echoing Pesco's sentiment about the conspicuous absence of a vote after all you had to say about me.

Damn, even with bullet points this post was still time-consuming.

« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2010, 07:53:29 AM »
@ Pesco: I believe Nobu should have held to his Polly case instead of voting PX because when Nobu responded to Polaris' defense, he did not note any sort of satisfaction with Polaris' defense and seemed to keep up his attack on the wishywashyness by pointing out why he thought Polly's post came off that way, but then said he thought the case had been beaten into the ground and switched to his PX vote, which came off inconsistant to me.

Plus, Nobu originally voted Polaris for both criticizing Serela for 'sucking at RVS' and being non-commital. What happened to the first point? I know he did not prioritize is as much as the latter, but it pretty much disappeared into thin air when Nobu switched his vote.

I wasn't pressing you for a response. I was voting Kimblee, why would I be asking you? In fact, why would you have thought it was necessary for you to answer for Kimblee? As I said in 57, chainsaws. What's it to you to defend other people?
I think we're talking about different things here :s I'm talking about when you called me out for "mashing F5" expecting me to post. I got the impression that you wanted a post from me when you said that, was I wrong?

How was I defending Solf? The "Be honest, if Solf had said that and proceeded not to vote anyone or state her suspicions, wouldn't your vote still be on her for not taking a stance?" was an attempt to press you over how awkward you defending yourself with "people post too much" was, because it was not truly much better than Solf taking no stance without that excuse. Not sure how you interpreted it as defense.

Also, if you are accusing me of defending Solf while chainsawing you, then why are you essentially attacking me while answering attacks for Nobu (read: defending him)? It's pretty much the same thing. <_<

About what you said about Nobu not voting PX for a lynch: From what Nobu said in #82, I got the impression he would have been content with PX getting lynched over inactivity (when Nobu said "What I'm more interested in is the fact that he posted twice and then disappeared for the next 18 hours.", it came off to me as if he thought PX's absence was scummy. Additionally, his apparent dissatisfaction with lurkers that he noted came off like he wanted to attack them to me.)

@Nobu: I never said your PX vote was covering up for inactivity so much as covering up for the lack of a case when you unvoted Polaris.

As for why I'm voting Pesco over Nobu. Pesco made a hypocritical and opportunistic vote without providing any real stances prior despite a chance to do so, which reads worse to me than Nobu's action dropping a case to prodvote another player instead, personally. Pesco accusing me of chainsaws when he is essentially doing the same thing by defending Nobu while voting me over attacking Nobu does not help.

Also, just saying this in advance: I probably won't be online tomorrow until a couple hours before deadline. If anybody else has something to say to me, it's best to get it out now.