Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.  (Read 83097 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 1.
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2014, 03:31:41 PM »
Random Vote Shenanigans; where people randomly place votes at the start of the game.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2014, 03:51:40 PM »
im pretty sure it cant be just limited to the start of the game :V

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2014, 03:52:09 PM »
Bard can you not slam Serela and Moridin's wagoning before me so I can look cool too?
Though Moridin doesn't give a fuck, that's awesome.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Serela

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2014, 03:57:44 PM »
My PR will involve referencing the red colored enemy plenty as well as using a certain punctuation symbol in each post I make.  Try to guess it!

That's the cosmetic part.  The other bits I am not disclosing presently.

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2014, 04:06:25 PM »
Wait a second.

Is the post limitation part of your role or not?

My PR will involve referencing the red colored enemy plenty as well as using a certain punctuation symbol in each post I make.  Try to guess it!

That's the cosmetic part.  The other bits I am not disclosing presently.

I should mention that I have a post restriction that isn't part of my role as far as I can tell.  It's not 100% cosmetic either and doesn't seem pro-town.

!

Which is it Actiondan?

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2014, 04:08:21 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote Dormio

Don't fancy Dormio chasing a question I see nothing wrong with. The whole thing about "after having thought about it", specifically.

And while [<insert person here>] asking about the purpose of a voteswitch in RVS is a little odd, it's hardly a scummy thing.
Are you talking about yourself here?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2014, 04:11:21 PM »
I was commenting on things that happened which caught my attention while I was gone.

And I was talking about Dorian asking about Dormio's voteswitch. In other words telling Dorian 'It's nothing odd it's not really scummy IMO'.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2014, 04:14:48 PM »

I haven't seen you reference the red-coloured enemy yet. Are you fibbing already?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2014, 04:19:19 PM »
I haven't seen you reference the red-coloured enemy yet. Are you fibbing already?

Well he's already contradicted himself.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2014, 04:22:45 PM »
Bleh, go home guys, seriously, I just want some peace.

Actiondan, can you stop being as cryptic as Yukari is and get to the point? Is it even a red-colored enemy or someone with a Red alignment? Is the enemy someone else or am I just going to have to clobber you too?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2014, 04:45:09 PM »
I was commenting on things that happened which caught my attention while I was gone.

And I was talking about Dorian asking about Dormio's voteswitch. In other words telling Dorian 'It's nothing odd it's not really scummy IMO'.
Is that so? Cause I think it's never odd to ask someone to explain his vote.
Also, my question was pointless but you questioning the following explanation is ?something that caught your attention??

Can you explain this double standard?
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2014, 05:06:15 PM »
I didn't find the question pointless even if you thought it was.

And I also berated Dormio somewhat for harping on about the question. I think you're both being somewhat silly so commented on both sides. I don't see how it's a double standard thinking Dormio is being a little OTT in his reaction to your question while also thinking your question was a bit pointless since Dormio was, IMO, just rolling over his RVS vote.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2014, 05:23:28 PM »
To be as blunt as possible, I have to use at least one "!" per post I make + not call the informed minority by a typical colloquialism that I'm sure everyone is familiar with.  Red colored enemy / evil bastards / make your own euphemism here will all suffice. 

Much like Pokemans had an effect attached to his PR that wasn't cosmetic, there is an effect attached to this one as well, which I'm not disclosing.

If I say "My PR", Raikaria, it's because I have it currently, not because it is part of my Role PM.  Next time if you wish I can say "The PR" instead.   

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2014, 06:03:47 PM »
You said it is part of your PR; which stands for Power Role and yet said it is not part of your role.

So I think my misunderstanding is clear.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2014, 06:29:10 PM »
Just woke up at 4am-ish suddenly and found I had to do something so i checked over this quickly too.
##Unvote
Because whilst I seriously doubt anyone's dumb enough to accidentally or "accidentally" put a vote on Dormio without reading through a whopping 2 pages, better off safer just in case (has this even ever happened before?)
Anyway, that's it for now.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2014, 06:40:48 PM »
PR also means post restriction.

I have literally 0 scumreads atm.

Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Confirmation phase.
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2014, 07:07:59 PM »
-_-
Ugh, dealing with all you losers is going to be a pain. Can't you all just die and spare me the trouble?

No, but you can~.

Massaca is scum for third on the wagon.
##Vote: Massaca

Your face is ugly, your mother smells of elderberries, and you're probably not going to make more than 5 posts today and that's awful.
Everything in this post is true. q.q

I've grown bored of picture posting already.
That's kind of a shame, you were probably doing the best job of making use of a post restriction I've ever seen.

Don't worry SB, the best reads so far are the ones on Serela and the other guy for bandwagon hoping.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2014, 07:50:18 PM »
Uh, why is being third on the wagon scum again?

« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2014, 08:05:13 PM »
Uh, why is being third on the wagon scum again?
http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Bandwagon
Riding on a bandwagon can be a form of scumtelling (following others to vote without a reason), and it may also be considered a form of towntelling for the lynched. The theory behind this is that, if the person being bandwagoned is town, then the members of the mafia would vote quickly to make sure that the townie gets lynched fast, and the bandwagon will occur fast. If the person being bandwagoned is mafia, the mafia would try to stop the bandwagon from occurring or stall it, in order to stop their partner from getting lynched.
To be honest, I don't think that "bandwagoning" works out as a MAFIA strategy unless you get someone lynched quickly by doing so. If THAT happened then yes, it would be a good "scumtell".

« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2014, 08:21:39 PM »
It actually does work for the mafia because it's a good way of putting down a votepark and look like you're contibuting while avoiding responcibility for the wagon.
Of course, I've always felt weird trying to slam somebody for trying to be inconspicuous because that means they weren't inconspicuous at all.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2014, 08:28:11 PM »
Voted for SB as I saw it as unnecessary probing at that point in the game and there wasn't much else going on.
Now we have Zakeri voting someone for being the third person on the wagon and trying to justify it with non-specific reasoning.
Which I don't like

##Unvote
##Vote Zakeri

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2014, 08:37:59 PM »
I am sleepy... Votecount.

Dormio (5): Anonimosity, Dr Rawr, Serela, moridin84, BT
Chaore (1): ActionDan
Serela (3): Raikaria, Just, Schezo
Zakeri (3): Chaore, SB, Dormio
SB (2): Dorian, O4rfish
Dorian (1): NNR
Massaca (1): Zakeri

Not voting:
Massaca

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch someone.

57 hours and 20 minutes remaining until the end of the day.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 08:53:50 PM by CF7 »
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2014, 08:45:48 PM »
Two cents coming in.

If the 3rd person on the wagon is scum by your logic Zakeri; how will we ever get anyone lynched if everyone goes around fearing that?

It's bad to assume someone 3rd on the wagon is automatically scum for that.

I mean; is Dormio scum for being 3rd on your wagon? Or how about Schezo on Serela?

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2014, 08:52:46 PM »

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2014, 08:56:05 PM »
I keep confusing SB and BT.
It's like a curse.
The fact that both of them only have 2 letter names and that they share a letter in the names does not help. Like at all.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2014, 09:10:26 PM »
Why are you voting Zakeri when he's voting Makassa for being third on the wagon and Makassa isn't even voting?

« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2014, 09:13:19 PM »
I actually never justified my vote.
I feel like people don't appreciate the humor and irony of the fact that Massaca was the first legitimate voter and therefore probably least likely person to have the "third on the wagon" Meta apply, even in situations where that would strongly apply.

I mean; is Dormio scum for being 3rd on your wagon? Or how about Schezo on Serela?[/quote[
You don't have proof that they all aren't scum together~
Not that that was the point.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2014, 09:15:53 PM »
Why are you voting Zakeri when he's voting Makassa for being third on the wagon and Makassa isn't even voting?

He unvoted just before Zakeri's post. Massaca was still third on the wagon.

I mean; is Dormio scum for being 3rd on your wagon? Or how about Schezo on Serela?
You don't have proof that they all aren't scum together~
Not that that was the point.

True; I don't have any evidence that they are not scum, but such an arbitrary thingy... I might as well say everyone who's names start with S is scum. It's silly.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2014, 09:20:03 PM »
Also for all my pointing out eccentricities and oddities I have yet to find something that actually makes my alarm bells ring. Except the Actiondan thing which was since cleared up as a misunderstanding.

Hopefully this will change soon. I don't want a repeat of Day 1 from last game where I can't get any solid scumreads until the twilight of D1 and it proves wrong. :/

« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2014, 09:22:00 PM »
Also, I didn't notice he wasn't voting until Schezo pointed it out.