Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Mafia- PAD IS OVER (GAME OVER)  (Read 48975 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Puzzle and Dragons Mafia- Day 1
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2014, 05:38:16 PM »
I exist. my sleep schedule's been ridiculous since last week though so starting off might be a bit wonky.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2014, 06:18:57 PM »
Read up. I like the case on CF7 so far. With the Dormio wall I was thinking "Dormio has some valid points, and I would have missed CF7's scummy OP otherwise, but CF7's reactions seem natural, RVS is rather uncertain and chaotic." but CF7 hasn't been helping his own defense with the waffling behavior.

So I'm going to sheep Dormio
##Vote: CF7

Idle thoughts:
-Dan shoudn't be playing Mafia if he can't handle long posts
-If roles really were cherrypicked, CF7 dun goofed and didn't make me a Miller.
-I sure hope Serela puts more effort into the game, since he doesn't have to worry about being suspicious.
-Raitaki reaction to getting voted in RVS was scummy.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2014, 06:46:03 PM »
Considering I've read everything I resent that Mr NekoNekoFever

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2014, 06:47:59 PM »
NNR:I don't normally hold back much in my play in the first place, unless maybe if I'm scum. I'm very transparent like that. (Although I do obviously hold back things that really wouldn't be productive at all)

But everyone who isn't new should know that I have an utterly terrible relationship with ED1, so, yeah, there's a significant chance I'm not posting for like 22 hours. That's what -normally- happens, anyway, so it's nothing new. It's just normally I don't blatantly admit that it's what I'm going to do B)

anyway I had the same reaction as dan, so
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2014, 07:59:41 PM »
This Votecount set up is weird but i'm too lazy to change it: Round 1

Bardiche (0):
Raitaki (4): Zakeri, Bardiche, Serela, PX
Dormio (1):  CF7
Sky Paladin (1): Raikaria
Pesco (1): Sky Paladin
CF7 (4): Action Dan, Dormio, Raitaki, NNR

Not Voting:  Dr. Rawr,  Squidworth

With 13 left Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
There are ~50 hours left in the day.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2014, 10:02:50 PM »
24 Hours have passed, Squidworth has been replaced by Shadoweh starting now.

Feel free to quick hammer her at your leisure.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2014, 10:37:53 PM »
SHADOWEH <3 When I looked over the playerlist and you weren't there I felt a void in my heart
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2014, 10:42:50 PM »
Re : Raitaka
Oh uh. I actually thought you and Raikaria were the same account until just now. I was referring to rais desire to lynch Serela despite being mod confirmed town: and last game I after I claimed vanilla town there was some hilarity here.

Blah blah

##vote Raitaka

For being overly sensitive about his miller claim.

Re: Cf7-Dormio: self voting is scummy and giant wall with what looks to me to be begging the question does not move me. That said I spent the last two games getting pressure for not voting Cf7 so I'm :/ not this again.
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2014, 11:12:57 PM »
If I pretend not to have seen my role pm and don't confirm can I lurk out the rest of the day?
Dormio being really tryhard is a scumtell no joke, but as his post is the best thing today so far I don't feel like voting him for it.
Sky, its Raitaki and Raikaria, please stop merging them, that would be something awful. Raitaki is the only person I would consider faking a Miller, but the pile-on of votes on him seems overblown to me. I haven't been reading CF7 (or anyone really) closely enough yet to say if he's super scum 5000 like last time. I think Sky's vote right there is scummy though, Raitaki doesn't seem to be overreacting to prods on his miller claim at all to me.

##Vote: Action Dan

Stop powerlurking. If you've actually posted game-related content in the last 24 hours be sure to disagree with me. It might make your posts longer then an unreadable one-liner. If only I could make a wall case on Dan to match Dormio's beauty, sadly that would require something to post about.

On an unrelated to scumhunting note, is GIGAS an Only Fire type? He looks like a fire pokemon. If Dan is a Dark or Dark subtype I would appreciate confirming or denying that, also same question to Bardiche. FOR MYSTERY REASONS.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2014, 11:47:47 PM »
Firstly, I'm going to make a response to CF7's response to me.
It's pretty amusing how he only helps to perpetuate my case whilst trying to defend himself.
For example he claims that he was not defending Raitaki, nor was he complaining about the random voting stage.
Instead, he was simply bringing to light the fact that Raitaki was being voted and that the random voting stage didn't seem to show any sign of stopping.
Yeah, right. What a load of bullshit.
The wording "people semi-seriously voting for him because of his RVS joke vote" is defensive in and of itself as it states that you believe that the votes for Raitaki are unjustified.
And then there was absolutely no point in bringing attention to the random voting stage when less than 12 hours had passed by that point.
With an unreasonable complaint like that, as I said before, it looks to me like you're only trying to make it look as though you want the random voting stage to end whilst not actually caring either way.
And then we have this beauty of a line: "considering you i didn't try to paint you scummy."
I don't know how it works in your country, buddy, but when somebody states reasons for why my actions could potentially be scummy, I think that's a pretty clear indication that that person is trying to get some attention on me.
Which is fine in and of itself.
What is not fine is the wishy-washy attitude that you take.
Why couldn't you commit on a read on me either way when you gave your own reasons so as to why I was suspicious?
Why did you give the bullshit excuse of needing more player interactions when the only interactions that you needed were me interacting with myself?
And also, why do you feel the need to try to discredit me by calling my case trivial?
Like, actually, the last sentence where CF7 states "P.S. I am genuinely amazed at how people here can make cases on me over trivial things." is pretty scummy by itself.
You made your response, so what need is there for the further attempt at discrediting me?
Why employ an underhanded appeal to emotion?
Is it because you're scum, and know that I'm town as a result, and can't find a way to make a proper case on me without resorting to something like that?

Dormio being really tryhard is a scumtell no joke
You trying to pick a fight here?

I'll make a post about some of the other stuff that's happened after I eat breakfast and do some stuff.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2014, 12:14:03 AM »
I have to agree with Shadoweh in regards to Dan.
It's great that you're reading, but do you feel like contributing too at any point?

I feel that NekoNekoRex should contribute more at some point too.
Same goes for PX, Bardiche, Zakeri, and Rawr.
Idle thoughts:
-If roles really were cherrypicked, CF7 dun goofed and didn't make me a Miller.
And this is clearly a scumslip.

Now, once I do some more stuff, I'll probably post about the other people that have done something so far in this game.

Shadoweh

« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2014, 12:31:53 AM »
Frankly I'm surprised you didn't vote Squidworth in preparation for my ascendance and to restore your faith in mafia :D
I'm semi-serious about it, yes. I know you're capable of it as Town but you've taken to only doing it when you want to be unreadable.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2014, 12:35:27 AM »
To be explicit I think your case against cf7 is terrible.  For one saying he's complaining about rvs when the tone he used throughout was 50 shades of neutral.  The rest is overblown bad cop vomit. It genuinely surprises me that you were able to to create a wall out of that.

Atm his defense posts are satisfactory though I don't understand what reactions he could have been expecting.

Shadoweh if it helps I am the opposite of black.  Also if you're red that'll go nice with the blood that'll flow today :).  O my look at the time!  It's lurk o'clock

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2014, 12:41:31 AM »
I'm black as my soul feels every time you decided twitterposting is better then making a good post like that. If you think the case on CF7 is bad, what are you voting him for? An actual question looking for you to sell me on it b/c I'd rather vote Paladin for badreasoning.org

##Unvote
##Vote: Sky Paladin

ActionDan

« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2014, 12:48:32 AM »
I don't feel a need to move it because I'm not sure who to move it to plus I don't think his defenses are a paragon of towness, just that they don't incriminate him.

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2014, 12:51:26 AM »
   Hey, hey! Is it time for us to shine yet?
   Shut up. Why would you want to shine in the first place?
   Staying out of sight would suit you so much better.
   But things are so bo~ring right now!
   Why don't you just go kill yourself if you're bored?
   You're so mean! Fine! I'll wait!

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2014, 12:52:23 AM »
Dan, do you think Shadowehs misrep of me in her intro post is more or less scummy than Cf7 or Dormio?
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2014, 12:53:47 AM »
CF7 is scum trying to look like he's creating a valid case and therefore encouraging the end of the random voting stage.

Dormio is scum trying to look like he's creating a valid case and therefore encouraging the end of the random voting stage.

I don't see why Dormio's reasoning doesn't apply to him all the same. His case uses over-dramatisation of the actual proceedings ("complaint" is a rather quick assumption), as well as assumptions:
You claim that it is to fish for reactions which should, in turn, help to end the random voting stage but that's really just a facade, isn't it?
If you cut out everything after the word "reactions", you are left with what factually happened. After that is conjecture and assumption. The part about "strong opinions" is bullocks at this stage in the game where there are very few opinions to be formed and smells too much of random nonsense slapped in to make his case seem more legit. Demanding a certain "you're scum" or "it's likely you're scum based on the self-vote" is absurd given not even 12 hours into the game and RVS stage. I have a feeling that if the answer had been, "Yes", Dormio would still have been making this case.

I also dislike the follow-up posts for nonsense like
Instead, he was simply bringing to light the fact that [...] the random voting stage didn't seem to show any sign of stopping.
We have on record CF7 saying that "RVS is weird, more weird than normally". How does that equate to "RVS shows no sign of ending"?
I don't know how it works in your country, buddy, but when somebody states reasons for why my actions could potentially be scummy, I think that's a pretty clear indication that that person is trying to get some attention on me.
I also dislike this line of reasoning. Dormio's case has a lot of nitpicking: attacking very specific parts of a post and overblowing them with assumption and supposition. But when CF7 states he wasn't trying to "paint" someone as scummy, Dormio insists that it is so. "Painting" someone as scummy implies the person isn't scummy to begin with, and this thus falls down to OMGUS.

Serela, rather than comment on the size of the post, care to comment on the content of it?

Raikaria, can you not flip-flop waffle on it and say whether you think the case is good or bad? "It's too cruxed on RVS" and "it has me thinking about it" is too vague and wishy-washy. This post talks about "discrediting" Dormio's case in a weird way to me. It's weird because Raikaria first agrees that Dormio is cherrypicking arguments, but then states that observing this apparent fact is "discrediting" the case. If you think it's true, why is it discrediting it?

Serela is useless. Lucky for him the mod favours him.

Sky_Paladin, if Raitaki is scummy, what do you opine about his CF7 vote then?

##Vote: Dormio
His case is needlessly aggressive and considering the last game I would not be surprised if he's scum hoping CF7 will break down under the pressure like he did last game. I also can't really remember a time when Dormio goes outright hostile from the get-go. Points in his case are nitpicks with blown-out proportions, and the only real part of his case I consider worthwhile is the accusation of "wishy-washy behaviour" versus CF7. For the RVS phase, however, this reasoning isn't strong enough to pretend there's this strong a case on anyone. Dormio's guilty of "trying hard to make it look like he's contributing to end RVS".

ActionDan

« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2014, 12:58:04 AM »
Ok but I'm the one doing the shining. Just wait for it.

Pedit.  Despite that being an impressively loaded question on about 3 levels I can answer that my instinct is not inclined to travel in those directions to find scum.

Ppedit.  Oh my wall

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2014, 01:03:32 AM »
Frankly I support Serela doing nothing but posting a vote followed by his day is going because it would make me smile every time I read the thread. It's not like we need to hear his opinions to suss him out, annd lets be honest, was anyone looking for Serela to convince them who the scum are? PS ilu Serela

I hate to break it to you but I'm already Townie Obvtown, therefore your question is invalid.

ActionDan

« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2014, 01:25:19 AM »
Okay I like basically everything in bards wall

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2014, 01:34:19 AM »
RE: Bard's post.
In regards to me trying hard to end the random voting stage: True.
I actually ended it though as opposed to CF7's "maybe, maybe not, I don't feel like committing" attempt.
That's all I'll say about that, if you think my attempt came from scum!Dormio, then that's cool too.

Anyway, anime sucks and I'll probably be back later.

« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2014, 01:52:54 AM »
@dormio
All I asked of you was to decide on whether or not me voting for myself was scummy and yet he comes up with the excuse that there are not enough player interactions to determine this.
What possible player interactions could he require when the only possible person involved in the action that you might or might not find scummy is me?
not that i really care or anything but cf7 reply about the player interactions doesnt limit itself to "reactions to dormios selfvote"
i could spend 10 minutes breaking apart dormios case posts on cf7 but why would i bother trying to defend cf7?

raitakis miller claim is pretty cool(he didnt wait till later in the game to claim it) but i have no idea why hes so hung up about sky paladins #25post, you just read it wrong really

@shadoweh gigas is fire/light no idea if colors have anything to do with roles or not though

#Vote: Raitaki
hilarious as it is raitaki fake claiming miller is a potential thing and his line of logic in voting cf7 doesnt even make any sense. even though he misread what sky paladin said his "why dont you believe my role pm" reaction is pretty scummy

-cut-
I actually ended it though as opposed to CF7's "maybe, maybe not, I don't feel like committing" attempt.
are you implying his half baked attempt at ending rvs is scummy? i would think making any attempt at ending rvs is town rather. also wasnt your post just a reaction to his vote? so in a way he did end rvsby seeing what kind of reaction you would make

« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2014, 01:55:10 AM »
Quote from: shadoweh
I think Sky's vote right there is scummy though, Raitaki doesn't seem to be overreacting to prods on his miller claim at all to me.
how so considering he would vote sky paladin over it and wanted what ever kind of response raitaki wanted from him?

« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2014, 01:57:30 AM »
also im going to ask did anyone elses role pm mention lucifer?

« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2014, 01:58:15 AM »
also im going to ask did anyone elses role pm mention lucifer?
a simple yes or no nothing else please

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2014, 02:02:24 AM »
Rawr:It's in the sample town PM given in the opening post. By the way lol hi would it be dumb to softclear rawr for this? I kind of thought the same thing when I saw it and almost pm'd Chaore about it, but then I saw the sample pm in post one.

« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2014, 02:04:17 AM »
i didnt read chaores opening post

I spent so much time on it too :negative:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 02:07:31 AM by Chaore »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2014, 02:08:15 AM »
gee gee

Anyway, fairly satisfied with where my vote is right now, I could be tempted into voting SkyPal but it's nothing significant. Dormio is a meta thing and I don't remember Dormio!meta well enough for that.

« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2014, 02:08:23 AM »
in fact im pretty embarrassed by serela telling me that i almost feel like editing out those posts. but im sure chaore told us we cant do that in the same post as the role pm