Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Mafia- PAD IS OVER (GAME OVER)  (Read 48974 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Puzzle and Dragons Mafia- Day 1
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2014, 12:40:58 AM »
GGGGGGGGGGREAT!

##Vote Raitaki

SkyPal you do realize Pesco isn't actually in the game right
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2014, 12:42:13 AM »
Also, if Bard is a vig, -then- you get to worry about roles being handpicked.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2014, 12:55:10 AM »
GGGGGGGGGGREAT!

##Vote Raitaki

SkyPal you do realize Pesco isn't actually in the game right

There it is.

Wait for it

Don't lynch me.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2014, 01:51:33 AM »
Votecount

Bardiche (1): CF7
Raitaki (3): Zakeri, Bardiche, Serela
Dormio (1): Dormio
Sky Paladin (2): Raikaria, Raitaki
Pesco (1): Sky Paladin
CF7 (1): Action Dan

Not Voting: PX,  NNR, Dr. Rawr,  Squidworth

With 13 left Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
There are ~69 hours left in the day.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2014, 02:08:08 AM »
Pesco (1): Sky Paladin
Wow
It's happening
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2014, 02:32:32 AM »
No it's not

##Vote Raitaki

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2014, 03:37:13 AM »
Game is going strong, not even half a day in and we've already got people voting for two of the scum.

of course one of those two isn't playing but I'm still counting it.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2014, 05:15:50 AM »
Well, i wouldn't read too deep into rvs vote, tbh. I'd even say that people are entitled to vote anyone they want as their rvs vote. I agree that voting for confirmed town is scummy, but not this early into the game. Also by that logic Dormio could be scummy as well, since he's voting himself.
But actually, to test waters...
##Unvote
##Vote Dormio
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2014, 05:21:42 AM »
Oh ah err um. No I didn't know Pesco wasnt playing. Well it's just rvs vote, I'll put down something more serious later.
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2014, 06:41:29 AM »
Don't worry, Sky is just predicting Pesco replacing in.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2014, 06:52:14 AM »
Relatedly, If Squidworth continues to not confirm by the 24h mark of the first day, I'll just have shadoweh replace in for him.

If he's not able to make that for whatever reason, I'd appreciate atleast communication from him. >>

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2014, 07:05:34 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote ActionDan

CF7

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2014, 08:13:01 AM »
Well it's just rvs vote, I'll put down something more serious later.
Do that.
Anyway, it's a weird RVS start. Like more RVS than usual.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2014, 08:16:35 AM »
@CF7: Is your current vote on me random?

CF7

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2014, 08:22:28 AM »
@CF7: Is your current vote on me random?
Not really. As i said, testing reactions.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2014, 08:37:04 AM »
Cool.
Do you think that I am more likely to be scum for having voted myself?

CF7

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2014, 08:46:27 AM »
Well, you might be. Because self-voting is sort of a good way of not showing your bias toward other players if you are scum.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2014, 09:05:06 AM »
Awesome.
Now, are you going to give me a more decisive stance or are you going to stick with your "you might be"?

CF7

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2014, 09:17:06 AM »
It's still just the beginning of D1 and there were not many player interactions and such, so I'll stick with my "you might be".

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2014, 09:52:27 AM »
Alright, that's cool.
##Unvote
##Vote CF7

This vote is not random.
CF7 is scum trying to look like he's creating a valid case and therefore encouraging the end of the random voting stage.
"But isn't trying to end the random voting stage a good thing for town and a bad thing for scum? How could that make someone scummy?"
Easy. Because the random voting stage will inevitably end at some point.
Scum might as well try to make what they can of it.
"But how can you tell if it's coming from scum or town since they both have their own motivations for trying to end the random voting stage?"
Well, I can only hazard a guess, but I think that CF7's motivations come from a scum agenda.
"Why is that?"
Well, let's look at CF7's posts.
His first post is a randomly placed vote on Bardiche with no real significant meaning to it.
However CF7's second post, the one where he votes for me, is much more interesting.
Firstly, he defends Raitaki for no real reason.
I do not understand why he CF7 would do this when he complains in his next post about the random voting stage.
Was Bardiche voting Raitaki not a point of interest which you could have, at the very least, attempted to investigate further if you truly wanted the random voting stage to end?
Why then do you try to absolve Raitaki of any guilt while not making any sort of judgement on Bardiche?
The fact that you did neither of these makes me think that your complaint about the random voting stage is insincere.
Couple this with the fact that your complaint was made less than 12 hours into the game and this makes me think that you were simply complaining about the random voting stage in order to make it appear as though you wanted the random voting stage to end when, in reality, you were more than content to let the random voting stage drag on.
This is further supported by the second half of your second post wherein you vote for myself.
So, tell me, why is it that you defend Raitaki for voting for confirmed town and simultaneously attempt to paint me as scummy for voting myself. (Confirmed town to me)
You claim that it is to fish for reactions which should, in turn, help to end the random voting stage but that's really just a facade, isn't it?
With no strong opinions of your own, you just want to look like you're contributing whilst not actually committing yourself to anything.
I mean, just look at CF7's latest post.
All I asked of you was to decide on whether or not me voting for myself was scummy and yet he comes up with the excuse that there are not enough player interactions to determine this.
What possible player interactions could he require when the only possible person involved in the action that you might or might not find scummy is me?
But, I suppose I have to cut you some slack.
After all, if you were to commit yourself to thinking that I were scummy, then that would make it pretty awkward for you later if an opportunity to jump onto an easy wagon arrives, wouldn't it?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2014, 12:04:29 PM »
Is there really a wall that big already?

CF7

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2014, 12:40:06 PM »
His first post is a randomly placed vote on Bardiche with no real significant meaning to it.
However CF7's second post, the one where he votes for me, is much more interesting.
Firstly, he defends Raitaki for no real reason.
Well my only defense of Raitaki was that i pointed out that people semi-seriously voting for him because of his RVS joke vote. Tbh, i kind of wanted to vote for Serela myself just for kicks, but as you can see people here have no sense of humor and Raitaki is scummy because of this.
I do not understand why he CF7 would do this when he complains in his next post about the random voting stage.
Was Bardiche voting Raitaki not a point of interest which you could have, at the very least, attempted to investigate further if you truly wanted the random voting stage to end?Why then do you try to absolve Raitaki of any guilt while not making any sort of judgement on Bardiche?
The fact that you did neither of these makes me think that your complaint about the random voting stage is insincere.
Couple this with the fact that your complaint was made less than 12 hours into the game and this makes me think that you were simply complaining about the random voting stage in order to make it appear as though you wanted the random voting stage to end when, in reality, you were more than content to let the random voting stage drag on.
Bard's vote was his first post vote and i didn't pay much attention to it. Because usually people just write random junk in their first posts. Thinking back on it, his jump on Raitaki is so far null, as most of the votes made in RVS. At least for me this early in the game.
Also i didn't "complain" about RVS. It was just observation and stating the facts.

This is further supported by the second half of your second post wherein you vote for myself.
So, tell me, why is it that you defend Raitaki for voting for confirmed town and simultaneously attempt to paint me as scummy for voting myself. (Confirmed town to me)
You claim that it is to fish for reactions which should, in turn, help to end the random voting stage but that's really just a facade, isn't it?
With no strong opinions of your own, you just want to look like you're contributing whilst not actually committing yourself to anything.
I wrote about Raitaki's situation above, considering you i didn't try to paint you scummy. I said you might be and I voted you and wanted to see what happens. As it turns out you decided to write a case on me. Also what opinions are you talking about, when pretty much nothing happened yet and half the players are not even here?
All I asked of you was to decide on whether or not me voting for myself was scummy and yet he comes up with the excuse that there are not enough player interactions to determine this.
What possible player interactions could he require when the only possible person involved in the action that you might or might not find scummy is me?
So far self-voting is more or less null. And i wanted to see more of your posts nothing more nothing less. Maybe i worded it wrong.
All in all, i'll wait and see what happens next. And for now, my vote stays where it is.

P.S. I am genuinely amazed at how people here can make cases on me over trivial things.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2014, 01:19:30 PM »
Groannn walls.

Dormio that is certainly the best constructed case I have seen. Truly you are a mafia god.

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2014, 02:20:06 PM »
Dormio why when I click on the posts you post in your post does the font go all weird?

Also while you have some points I think the case is a little too cruxed on the RVS votes and silly shenanigans that happened there. That said, it's enough to get me thinking in the peanut gallery about it, I'm just not convinced yet.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2014, 02:28:26 PM »
Also, Sky_Pal, trying to act the victim to cast doubt on my claim?
Still waiting on this by the way. Were you trying to say that I shouldn't believe in my Miller role PM?
Thinking back on it, his jump on Raitaki is so far null, as most of the votes made in RVS. At least for me this early in the game.
So far self-voting is more or less null. And i wanted to see more of your posts nothing more nothing less. Maybe i worded it wrong.
Well, you might be. Because self-voting is sort of a good way of not showing your bias toward other players if you are scum.
So what degree of scumminess is Dormio on the scum-o-meter right now? You said it was null twice, but earlier you called it possibly scummy in a way that applies to RVS, and you even said you wanted to see more of his posts. If what he's doing null, why do you want to read him more over others?
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

CF7

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2014, 03:06:24 PM »
Well, considering Dormio, i'm leaning on slightly scummy at the moment. Because his case seemed like cherry-picking to me.
I wanted more posts from Dormio because of whole self-voting thing. And no-one else self-voted. It's just not a townie action. That's why i wanted to see more interactions from him, so i could confirm or disprove my suspicions.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2014, 03:30:51 PM »
So regardless of what you said about RVS actions being null, Dormio's self-vote is still scummy? And despite what you just said about it being "more or less null", apparently it's not a town action (a townie won't do it = implying it's anti-town) now?

##Vote: CF7

Scummy for rapidly changing viewpoints as convenient, and also for the non-concrete, retractable posts that fail to commit to anything as Dormio pointed out, what with the "mostly" and "might" and "usually".

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2014, 03:37:47 PM »
Whoops

##Unvote
##Vote CF7

CF7

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2014, 03:54:48 PM »
My "mostly", "might" and "usually" come from uncertainty, because it's D1 and there's no 100% information that could be used reliably.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2014, 05:24:05 PM »
Well, considering Dormio, i'm leaning on slightly scummy at the moment. Because his case seemed like cherry-picking to me.
I wanted more posts from Dormio because of whole self-voting thing. And no-one else self-voted. It's just not a townie action. That's why i wanted to see more interactions from him, so i could confirm or disprove my suspicions.

Except it's the first serious vote out of RVS.

Of course it's cherry-picking. You gotta pick the cherries out of RVS, there ain't much content otherwise to pick.

Just seems like an attempt to discredit Dormio's case there.