Author Topic: DOTA Kingmaker Mafia (SCUM WIN)  (Read 34490 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: DOTA Kingmaker Mafia
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2013, 11:18:09 PM »
my initial vote was only half serious because grrr people who dont vote, but now that ihnn is active lurking and not even attempting to you know, do anything, it's more serious

im pretty sure shadoweh would have made a similar reaction to that ihnn post as either alignment

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2013, 11:22:41 PM »
conq, are you scum? `_`

##Unvote
##Vote Conq

Conqueror

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2013, 11:23:02 PM »
i mean i kinda get where bt is coming from, but i had a similar reaction as shadoweh, the only difference being that i sorta just facepalmed and went to do something else instead.

i dont think #36 specifically really has much of a bearing on ihhn's alignment anyway

pedit: no polaris go away

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2013, 11:24:37 PM »
`_` okay.

##Unvote
##Vote Hero999

Conqueror

« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2013, 11:25:04 PM »
wow that was too easy
polaris are you scum `_`

« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2013, 11:28:40 PM »
It's not like I actually think you're scum, but the last time you decided to speak without using capital letters, you were scum :V
Of course I spent the entire last game without using capital letters and I was the townest town ever so it's not like that argument really holds water sooooooooooo

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2013, 11:30:30 PM »
i mean i kinda get where bt is coming from, but i had a similar reaction as shadoweh, the only difference being that i sorta just facepalmed and went to do something else instead.

i dont think #36 specifically really has much of a bearing on ihhn's alignment anyway
It doesn't have much of a bearing but it's still something people would jump on. I don't know, I remember her not putting her vote down right away during last game as well, but not like this.

I know IHNN didn't say anything about the discussion concerning him (which is weird) but 1) saying he's active lurking when barely anything's happened yet is kind of eh and 2) Shadoweh > IHNN.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2013, 11:31:18 PM »
Also Polaris I see votes everywhere but you might want to sort things out. Who is scum and who is scum jr,?

« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2013, 11:33:37 PM »
top 3 d1 lynches:

PX
Hero999
Dr Rawr

in no particular order.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2013, 11:35:06 PM »
-_-

They haven't even posted enough for you to identify them as Lurkers That Will Slow us Down, not to mention you missed the point of my question which was to sort Conq/IHNN. You voted IHNN, then Conq. What's the thought process?

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2013, 11:37:16 PM »
I voted IHNN because you guys were talking about nobody voting him, and I thought someone would mention it but nobody cared enough?
I voted Conq because he was there. `_`

Conqueror

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2013, 11:38:02 PM »
well bt, it's true that most players are active lurking right now, but we have to start somewhere. ihnn stands out because 1) no game-related discussion despite him being a point of discussion except for a minor point about the setup and 2) still no vote in a 48 hour day

it's not like i don't want to see more posts from everyone else!

Conqueror

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2013, 11:39:33 PM »
ebwop: re votes i mean i know this is a kingmaker setup so votes dont count but still, ihnn just floating around makes me go >:<

« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2013, 11:39:39 PM »
They haven't even posted enough for you to identify them as Lurkers That Will Slow us Down

If they post enough for me to identify them as anything, then they wouldn't be lurkers! Gosh BT. The very fact that they didn't post enough identifies them as lurkers, along with like the majority of the playerlist.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2013, 11:45:57 PM »
Polaris: Uhh, fair enough? I don't think this had the potential of going anywhere in the first place so :whatever:.

##VOTE: I Have No Name

Pressure votes are cool, though. (Still want Shadoweh to answer.)

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2013, 11:47:29 PM »
If they post enough for me to identify them as anything, then they wouldn't be lurkers! Gosh BT. The very fact that they didn't post enough identifies them as lurkers, along with like the majority of the playerlist.

So in essence, the 3 names you put were pure bias

« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2013, 11:48:56 PM »
It sure was!

For the sake of fairness, PX, feel free to nominate someone else to take your spot on my top 3 lynch list

« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2013, 11:55:34 PM »
in other words, tell us (or me) who you think is scum `_` since you are currently voting yourself, after all.

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2013, 12:01:29 AM »
Otherwise I will be forced to assume that you think there is currently nobody scummier than yourself at the moment??? jeez PX work with me here.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2013, 12:09:02 AM »
I'm only voting myself because Bardiche doesn't let me vote him. As for people, I follow BT's logic on IHNN, the post is too easy to vote on, and I can't figure out his alignment, and another that Shadoweh didn't jump on it immediately. As for you, I'm being a little weary of you due to what you're posting. IGMEOY

Also, voting myself doesn't matter in the slightest, number of votes don't hold any power.

Also, Dormio hasn't said anything. At all. Dan should, you know, do something as well. And others haven't really posted. So.

##Vote: Dormio

« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2013, 12:13:29 AM »
Yes I knew why you were voting yourself, I was just prompting you to put your vote on someone else i.e. name a scum `_` Voting yourself did matter in that sense because otherwise nobody knew who you thought was scum. gosh PX

Anyway I shall now consider PX's nomination of Dormio to be on my lynch list :V

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2013, 12:16:26 AM »
Well it's not so hard to process dormio vs. PX since PX did something now and Dormio hasn't. `_`

new lynch list: dormio, hero, dr rawr

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2013, 12:51:02 AM »
I was going to reply to BT but apparently he's gone from attacking me for not being soft enough on IHNN to voting IHNN? Also Polaris's post was an obvious joke to annoy me. I have no idea what question you want me to answer anymore.

I'm only voting myself because Bardiche doesn't let me vote him. As for people, I follow BT's logic on IHNN, the post is too easy to vote on, and I can't figure out his alignment, and another that Shadoweh didn't jump on it immediately. As for you, I'm being a little weary of you due to what you're posting. IGMEOY
Also, voting myself doesn't matter in the slightest, number of votes don't hold any power.
Also, Dormio hasn't said anything. At all. Dan should, you know, do something as well. And others haven't really posted. So.
You're right that votes technically don't hold power, but they're still a measure of where you want attention to go. Encouraging people to ignore votes and just do whatever will make the game harder to play. And that's a pretty weak attack on Dan. This is a pretty bad post in general.

Yes I knew why you were voting yourself, I was just prompting you to put your vote on someone else i.e. name a scum `_` Voting yourself did matter in that sense because otherwise nobody knew who you thought was scum. gosh PX
Anyway I shall now consider PX's nomination of Dormio to be on my lynch list :V
>_________>

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2013, 12:56:43 AM »
Shadoweh insteasd of >_>ing who do you think is scum? Do you want to nominate someone to replace one of the people on the lynch list??

Conqueror

« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2013, 01:46:44 AM »
##unvote
##vote: shadoweh

im sorry bt

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2013, 03:19:27 AM »
So because I'm AFK for an extended period of time I'm active lurking?

Polaris looks like town to me for driving discussion.
No one jumps out at me as a scum gut read yet except Dormio, but I always read him as scum.

Will re-read everything and post more opinions after I get some homework done (should be another hour or 2)

« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2013, 03:24:56 AM »
There isn't even that much to read :V
Dormio scum gut read is better than nothing `_` feel free to place a vote down for the sake of prosperity

conq do you have any intention to explain your shadoweh vote or should i not bother asking

« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2013, 03:25:28 AM »
ebwop: for the sake of posterity* oh god how did i mess that up in such a lame way

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2013, 03:42:54 AM »
A lynch list is stupid when there's one unequivoable decision to be made. I'm >_>ing at how a terrible post that doesn't give an opinion on whose scum is somehow reason for you to stop wanting to lynch PX and start lynching Dormio instead. I think that you:

##Vote: Polaris

Are all over the place and should be the One True Choice for today.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2013, 04:01:11 AM »
@mod: can I request a replacement?  I have a lot of real life stress at the moment and am not in the right mindset to play this game, nor will I have the time soon.