Author Topic: IMP MAFIA - TOWN VICTORY  (Read 48269 times)

Re: IMP MAFIA - DAY 1
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2012, 03:24:57 AM »
(also before people ask Chaore indicated that he's not modkilling me for that so that's cool too. God bless you Chaore <3)

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 03:25:47 AM »
YoU'rE jUsT JeAlOuS BrO. BuNcHa HaTeRs.
HeY hArOlD dO yOu StIlL hAvE a LiNk To ThE tRaNsLaToR tHaT MaKeS SpEeCh LiKe ThIs?
Can I vote again?

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 03:26:17 AM »
##Vote Shadoweh

Too annoying to read dem words!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 03:27:48 AM »
My opinion on "true claiming" is that if I do it, I die. (Among other things)

No seriously. I figure I should just put that out there right now, so that later I don't not-claim due to it and everyone thinks it looks really suspicious.

That being said, even though huhwhat is being -adorable-, there's one glaring problem that I cannot say out loud for a very specific reason that makes him suspicious!

I was debating not saying anything but after he said that eh why not. SOFTCLAIMING ON FIRST SECOND POST AWW YEAH AMIRITE?

There's probably something horribly, horribly wrong with what I'm doing but B3 But this is really weird, I mean, seriously. Obvious answer is kill the paradox with fire. I mean, why is HW such a better role-player then me?
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 03:28:52 AM »
##Vote: huhwhat

For changing your Robert Frost-related name. 

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 03:31:46 AM »
One Bitten Twice Votecounted

Dormio: Shadoweh
Shadoweh: Dormio, Schezo, Huh What, Hero999
Huh What: NeoSerela, Maav, Affinity

Not Voting: Everyone else!

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2012, 03:34:19 AM »
##Vote Shadoweh

Too annoying to read dem words!

##Vote: Shadoweh

@mod:

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2012, 03:34:43 AM »
NeVeRmInD I FoUnD OnE FuCk yEaH! oKaY SiNcE YoU TrOlLs aRe aLl uP On mY WaGoN, hErE'S WhAt i tHiNk oF TrUe cLaImInG. i gUeSs iT'S NoT A TrEe-sTuMp lIkE I ThOuGhT, sO I'M A LiTtLe sAd fAcEd.

Yo pEePs wHaT Up tHiS Be GAMZEE MAKARA. ChAoRe sAiD ThIs wAs tHe bEsT IdEa eVeR AnD WhO DoEsN'T TrUsT ThE GuY WhO MaDe sEaLeD EvIl iN A CaN, aM I RiGhT? hEcK YeAh! I'M ThE ToWnIeSt fUcKiNg tOwN In tHiS OnSlAuGhT So lEt's sEe wHaTcHa gOt, BrInG It bItChEs!

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2012, 03:38:32 AM »
Um, yeah, so everyone please hold for one moment. The game is currently on pause.

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 03:39:20 AM »
:33 < *suddenly, aC's lusus, pouncerela de neon, gives her a quizzical look over an apparent glaring flaw in her posts!*
:33 < *aC gives neon a pat on the head and makes sure to mention that aC is not necessarily claiming to be nepeta in terms of role! she is just being silly and roleplaying as one of her favorite trolls because she greatly enjoys engaging in FRIENDLY ROLEPLAYING with her chums!*
:33 < *aC would also like to cite her earlier posts in this thread to remind everyone that this is not a posting restriction either!*

:(( < *aC frowns at neon's softclaim because she dies after trueclaiming as well, and would not like to s33 everyone die! she may even choose to leave at the end of today if the situation calls for it, regardless of whether her fellow trolls suspect her or not :((*
:33 < *for now, though, aC is curious what the possibility is of lynch targets trueclaiming so that we may lynch multiple players in one day if the situation calls for it! it sounds to her like a very useful exploit!"

CUT:
:OO < *aC gasps in shock as it appurrs shadmeoweh has already trueclaimed!*
:(( < *aC is saddened that her clown friend is leaving the game so soon and wishes for her return, hopefurry not as an enemy as flavor would dictate!*

(Okay damn I'm already getting tired of roleplaying. Affinity, that name wasn't intended as a reference to anything, it was just something Dormio mangled my name is in the past game. Apologies for being disappointing. I bet I'm going to get cut a million times, I hate ED1. ;=;)

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2012, 03:40:16 AM »
1. aC hisses to show that she hates autosmilies XPO
2. I'M SORRY CAPT. H I WAS WRITING THE POST BEFORE YOU SAID THAT AND I FIGURED I'D GET CUT A BUNCH ANYWAY SO I IGNORED IT

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2012, 03:52:14 AM »
A TRUE CLAIM HAS BEEN USED.

SHADOWEH HAS CLAIMED AS GAMZEE MAKARA, BARD OF RAGE.

SHE HAS USED HER TRUE CLAIM.

THAT IS ALL.

GAME CONTINUE.

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2012, 03:55:19 AM »
:33 < *aC prances over to shadmeowzeeh to make sure she is still alive!*

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2012, 03:55:28 AM »
##Vote Schezo

The less said the better.

I expect scum may be clueless as to what is happening right now

I be thinking Serela and Hw are town

With Schezo/Shadoweh/Affinity/Hero/Px  clueless.  Shadoweh seems to have a PR.

Serela we should have been masons working for a certain hotline.

6-cuts + Hmm Ok Shadoweh, I hope you didn't go and do something dumb.

ok then. 

Don't lynch me.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2012, 03:56:33 AM »
3 Little Votecounts and the Big Bad Mod

Shadoweh: Dormio, Schezo, Huh What, Hero999, PX (L-3)
Huh What: NeoSerela, Maav, Affinity
Schezo: ActionDan

~71 hours remaining in the day

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2012, 03:56:55 AM »
Oh I thought Chaore was going to say he sent the same role pm to two different people by accident or something.

Well this is a thing! Yeah. Totes still voting HW. I'm not sure what to make of this at all. 3:

fakeedit:Oh wait I read HW's latest post again. Okay well maybe that makes sense then. But... ;_; Maybe I should go to sleep now.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2012, 03:57:31 AM »
@Shadoweh: Question, was it specified that your ability would pause the game?

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2012, 04:01:23 AM »
What, I feel so gipped. WHERE'S MY TREE STUMP >:<
I don't think I want to explain it in detail and if you don't know you shouldn't ask cause it makes it obvious who doesn't have one.
I will say I'm honestly not sure what it did though.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2012, 04:02:40 AM »
Someone elaborate what a true claim is?
From what I see at the moment its just a mod confirmation that a player has that specific role name.

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2012, 04:03:00 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote ActionDan

:33 < *although she thoroughly enjoys frivolous roleplaying, aC frowns at actionDan's choice to roleplay as coldCrow, which made her gut ache!*
:33 < *aC makes it clear that she s33s no reason that chaoreLance would not have informed scum about the set-up! it's pawssible, even purrobable, that they have trueclaims with special functions as well! aC thinks that aD is pushing faulty logic to sound like propurr anti-scum townkitty!*

:33 < *aC also thinks shadmeowzeeh is probably not scum and doesn't want to be on her jokewagon right now!*

ActionDan

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2012, 04:09:58 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote ActionDan

:33 < *although she thoroughly enjoys frivolous roleplaying, aC frowns at actionDan's choice to roleplay as coldCrow, which made her gut ache!*
:33 < *aC makes it clear that she s33s no reason that chaoreLance would not have informed scum about the set-up! it's pawssible, even purrobable, that they have trueclaims with special functions as well! aC thinks that aD is pushing faulty logic to sound like propurr anti-scum townkitty!*

:33 < *aC also thinks shadmeowzeeh is probably not scum and doesn't want to be on her jokewagon right now!*

Just sayin the counter-point is ONE POST ABOVE YOU.

I am wondering if Hero is scum... It seems too obvious to be true. 
##Unvote 

@Hw  Why did you assk for "opinions on true claiming"?  I do not see another purpose than role-fishing.  This stuff is need to know only.

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2012, 04:12:32 AM »
My opinion is that until we have a better idea what the heck is going on with true claims we shouldn't try to use it to help with scumhunting. Remember what happened when people tried to play the setup instead of play mafia in Zombie Apoc? Even if the scum hadn't actually been the fake-claiming Bardiche, it still would have been entirely useless due to what powers the scum had. The tree we will be barking up if we go down that path is probably wrooooooooooooong

That being said, I'm also currently too confused to know whether I should be moving my vote or not. It's ED1 so I'm going to be not-worried at the moment.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2012, 04:14:59 AM »
##Unvote

Great, Shadoweh is town.

##Vote: huh what

I simply want you dead so I don't have to try to read your posts, because I'm not

Cut by Serela

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2012, 04:18:25 AM »
Okay, I just read huhwhat's posts

Don't like your vote on Dan, that's gaming the mod

@Mod: WHERE ARE MY MUFFINS?!

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2012, 04:20:20 AM »
Vote 4 Counts

Shadoweh: Dormio, Schezo, Hero999
Huh What: NeoSerela, Maav, Affinity, PX (L-4)
Schezo:
Action Dan: Huh What

~70.5 hours remaining in the day
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 04:23:12 AM by capt. h »

ActionDan

« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2012, 04:22:45 AM »
Great, Shadoweh is town.

Explain your reasoning if you would.

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2012, 04:23:38 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote PX
Why is Shadoweh town?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Go away Dan I was writing this first.

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2012, 04:23:48 AM »
##Unvote

Explain, PX.

NotAnEdit: Dan beat me to it. :/

« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2012, 04:24:06 AM »
ARGH SO MANY CUTS

« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2012, 04:24:38 AM »
Aw, fine, I'll stop roleplaying if people think it makes it too annoying to parse my posts.

Dan: How do you know that every townie knows what trueclaiming is? Also, I already said that I brought it up because I wanted to know if people thought it was viable to have the preferred lynch from each day kill themself to give us another lynch. I was under the impression everybody's trueclaim resulted in seppuku, especially after Serela responded to me.

Also that flipflop from "HW is probably town" to "YOU MUST BE ROLEFISHING" is pretty awkward.

Hero's post is entirely null, he could be town or scum uninformed minority or scum pretending to be town uninformed minority. Looking into it is a waste of time. Serela's post seems agreeable.

PX cut: I'm not gaming the mod. I'm voting Dan for trying to push weird voting theory over parts of the set-up we don't even know anything about.