Author Topic: [Art] Sparkleh Panda's works  (Read 3075 times)

SparklehPanda

• Most Sparklehest Panda you will ever meet... ever.
  • Most sparklehest panda you'll ever meet.. ever...
[Art] Sparkleh Panda's works
« on: May 25, 2010, 02:13:42 AM »
Hello all! Figured I had to make my first post somewhere, this might as well be it  :D This is just a piece that I drew for a friend of mine who's also on here.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l85/blackflame_01/Touhou2-1.jpg

The pic I believe is beyond the alloted size, so I just put the link. I might color this sometime in the future, summer is coming around, so I'll have free time then. I want to draw Cirno sometime too...  :/ busy summer. Ha ha, old chap!. Tell me what you think please, I realize that there are plenty of mistakes, though your welcome to point them out anyway.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 02:35:04 AM by SparklehPanda »

I require no mind altering substance... my mind is altered enough as it is... though I'd have to say that b33r is rather tasty.

Re: [Art] Sparkleh Panda's works
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 05:13:07 AM »
I'm not a good judge of art-design, but I kinda like that design on Tewi's skirt.

SparklehPanda

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 02:34:56 AM »
Thank you  :D I think I saw some other art work of her and she had that for a dress/skirt. I can't remember where it was though. It's also the reason why her collar/necklace doesn't have a carrot.

I require no mind altering substance... my mind is altered enough as it is... though I'd have to say that b33r is rather tasty.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 05:03:43 PM »
Other than the fact that Tewi looks legless it's a really cute piece :3
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

SparklehPanda

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 08:47:59 PM »
Thank you ^.^ yeah, I tried to make it look like her legs were tucked under her skirt/dress, but I guess its not as defined as it should be ^.^; Maybe when I get to coloring it I can make it more pronounced. Thanks again  :D
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 10:21:15 PM by SparklehPanda »

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 10:18:46 PM »
Maybe Tewi sold her feet as lucky charms.

Spoiler:
omg what a horrible thought ><

SparklehPanda

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 10:22:12 PM »
That is indeed a horrible thought... though, something tells me that I shouldn't put it past her >.>