Author Topic: [Video/Music] Do you want an encore?  (Read 4210 times)

Mitsuki Shiroyume

• Melodic Magician of Hearts
  • Oboeteiru da z?!
    • Supernatural Border
I'm Italian so I DON'T speak English very well <3
Italian Touhou Community: Supernatural Border

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
Re: [Video/Music] Do you want an encore?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 12:54:20 AM »
Very nicely done. Your voice is simply beautiful, pristine. Molto bella.

Out of curiosity, do you sing any songs by Christina D'avera? Back when I lived in Italy I used to love her songs. I still do, actually. My childhood just floods back to me when I do XD

...I really wish I was old enough to pick up more Italian though ^^;;

...Marisa stole the precious thing in Italian was hilarious, btw XD. I like it. Must be difficult keeping up with the song's pace ^^;;

....and Oyome ni Shinasai....... questa e' la cosa piu' divertente che abbia mai sentito XD I enjoyed it, immensely. Tell your friends it made my day ^^

....please excuse my poor Italian XD I'll spare you my horrible grasp of language ^^;;

Really, really well done. I look forwards to hearing more. Keep it up!

Do I want an encore? YES!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 12:56:28 AM by Neko-Gappy »

Mitsuki Shiroyume

• Oboeteiru da z?!
    • Supernatural Border
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 01:12:11 PM »
ghya, arigatou *_* your italian wasn't bad, so no problem ^O^
i love Cristina D'Avena and her songs and sometimes i sing her songs because i grow up with her songs (but it is nice if she'll can sing not just for children or the anime opening for everyone and not as children's song >w< but it is Italy's mentality, they don't understand anime are for everyone and not just for children =_=)

btw thank you *_*

Do I want an encore? YES!

XDDD ok!

there are some my "New Lyric Songs" (songs with new lyrics wrote by me on original instrumentals) i used to sing NLS because i can't made the instrumental by me (i made something with MAGIX but there are very bad...) so i use original instrumental from anime or japanese singers/groups

some songs from my album "Touhou Carnival" based on my fanfiction Touhou Shanikusai. I sing as Mitsuki Shiroyume, the main character of the fan fiction

Happiness Carnival
Karaoke by Nursery Rhyme

Sweet Dream Lullaby
Karaoke made by me with MAGIX Sound Maker

Single: Power up!

Power Up!
Karaoke by VG Neo. I'm the first singer, the second one is my friend Hikari (she sing as Shizuka Akatsuki, her character in Touhou Shanikusai)

Kiss x 2
Karaoke by Toradora. There are 3 voice by i sing alone as Mitsuki, Ichigo and Nenesis, other characters X?

Album: Summer Festival

La nostra favola (our fairy tale - this is the song Mitsuki dedicated to Marisa)
Karaoke by Deep blue sky and pure white wings

Full Love Summer
Karaoke by Nursery Rhyme

Welcome to Gensokyo, the new Wonderland
Karaoke by Mermaid Melody. We are three singers. The third is Amrita Project and she sing as Natsu Aikage, one of Mitsuki's best friends and another my character.

i hope no one died after this...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 01:23:13 PM by Mitsuki Shiroyume »

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 02:15:17 PM »
Again, nice stuff ^^ I can't recall which, but a few can use better timing with the accompaniment. Otherwise, that was very well done.

I've taken the liberty to browse the account's videos. I found this. I must say, this was fun to listen to ^^ There's something about the Nico Nico anthem that doesn't fail to make me smile. You should do an Italian translation too ^^

Oh, I also watched this and this. The artwork's really good. Are the works for Touhou Shanikusai translated?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 02:30:11 PM by Neko-Gappy »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 04:53:33 PM »
The artwork's really good. Are the works for Touhou Shanikusai translated?

The first chapter, at least. Jan translated it, I smoothed it out. MotK gets a heck of a lot more traffic than the Italian-language Touhou forums, so I figured it would be cool for her to post Shanikusai here, where she'd get more exposure and possibly a translator, and it's worked great so far. We don't have anything against foreign-language works in Scarlet Library, we just don't... actually have any. :/ Shanikusai is a first!

For the record, I think
Happiness Carnival
is my favourite one out of the whole bunch. And I can sympathize; Mexico seems to share the same mentality, that anime's just for children. All other forms of media from Japan suffer similarly. But anime and manga and the like are also really prevalent, so you take what you can get I guess. :V

Mitsuki Shiroyume

• Oboeteiru da z?!
    • Supernatural Border
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 05:10:34 PM »
Thank you Neko-Gappy!
The Nico Nico Douga song it is an example because i sing it with the people from my Fandub forum, this is the last complete version:
HERE (we are 16)

Oh, I also watched this and this. The artwork's really good. Are the works for Touhou Shanikusai translated?
Signum Rurouni already replied to you, i'm working to the simple translation for the chapter 1 (the first is the chapter 0 X?)

And I can sympathize; Mexico seems to share the same mentality, that anime's just for children. All other forms of media from Japan suffer similarly. But anime and manga and the like are also really prevalent, so you take what you can get I guess. :V
i must go in Japan, i want to become an idol ?? *loves Koharu Kusumi and her voice

Mitsuki Shiroyume

• Oboeteiru da z?!
    • Supernatural Border
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 09:24:28 PM »
A new video, it is an Audio Drama about Touhou Shanikusai *w*

Here<--

here the translation:

It's funny. I don't remember anymore when was the last time i saw the sun beyond the clouds or the flower blossom in quiet, disseminated everywhere in this beautiful world i loved since my creation.
I can't do anything but turning and look the smoke and the pain everywhere, looking the desperate people faces and the remains of the splendor that it is vanishing.
I loved this world so much, more than my own life.
I'm walking on it  from many years, since i was created by the gods who leaded me to my destiny , i sail the seas, I went across forests, I traveled for plains and climb many mountains.
I remember everything like it was yesterday.
I remember the day when I found finally they are born again, after the waiting. One of them was the chosen girl. It will be the good time?
I hoped something could be change, this situation doesn't have to happen, but now I'm here, sitting on pile of rubbish, looking the apocalypse to arrive, knowing they are out of energy and  will. She's the only who go on, maybe, but she'll face the death.
I don't want to think, I don't want to imagine. I'm so weak I can't do anything, now. I just want to close myself in my memories, memories when the sun shone on the world.
I am Prishirura, and I just want to remeber when all begin...maybe three years ago?
Here on the Earth, in a place called Gensokyo, in the Human Village, in the White-Dream Restaurant...
There was a little girl  unconscious of everything, a child called Mitsuki Shiroyume.

Mitsuki Shiroyume

• Oboeteiru da z?!
    • Supernatural Border
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 11:32:22 PM »
up for my archive, after about a month of work we completed Touhou Shanikusai PV Opening!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDeqjCZpXEo

Credits:

All pics are drawn and redrawn by us.
All backgrounds, textures and effects belong to their respective authors.

New Lyric Song wrote and sang by Stardust Reverie
Instrumental by Nursery Rhyme (True my Heart)

Touhou Project ? Team Shangai Alice (ZUN)
Touhou Shanikusai ? MIGUREKA (Kira.Lu, Hikari, Aelit)

i hope you like it!

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2010, 10:39:35 PM »
A month? Dear god, that looks like it was an awful lot of work. :ohdear:

Ahahaha, do you have an original version of that Patchouli and Koa picture that shows up at around 1:00?

Mitsuki Shiroyume

• Oboeteiru da z?!
    • Supernatural Border
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 09:35:49 AM »
A month? Dear god, that looks like it was an awful lot of work
and we are making the ending just now xD

Ahahaha, do you have an original version of that Patchouli and Koa picture that shows up at around 1:00?
Patchouli, Koakuma and our original chara Mayumi Tanaka *w*! yeah, i have it, i have all pics in our deviantart gallery

Normal Version
OMG! Version XD