Author Topic: Ask a Staffer Ep. 9 - No fishing allowed - Sakana  (Read 67262 times)

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: Ask a Staffer Ep. 9 - No fishing allowed - Sakana
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2011, 04:21:28 PM »
What is it you plan to do after college?

:random:
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2011, 04:56:59 PM »
What's your best childhood memory?

If you had to live your life outside of Germany, where would you live and why?

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2011, 06:12:41 PM »
What's your thoughts on Text Adventures?
Would you start one if you had the right inspiration?
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2011, 06:58:17 PM »
Wait, Sakana is a half tuna?
... do I even WANT to know how that works?
Here, from the Librarian Stories (which you can reach from the link in my signature *wink wink*):
I don't have any idea what I am doing here.
Isn't a librarian's job to sort books and sit around all day?
Then, why do I have to run along those roofs like a ninja in the middle of the night?
Thinking back, I should have been less curious.
If I hadn't asked, I might sleep peacefully in my bed right now, like every other normal person.

If I had known how it would turn out, would I still have talked to her?

"We've got ourselves into quite some trouble, eh?"

There was no answer. Well, of course there wasn't. What my words were directed to, wasn't a human, nor any other kind of being capable of speech.
It was a big tuna, floating in the air beside me. Really, I can't explain how that happened either.
You've probably heard of half-ghosts, right? Well, I'm similar. Only that my ghost-half... is a fish-half.

It's not like having an animal with you is something unusual in this world.
I had already seen girls walking around with giant ferrets and snakes, but still... a tuna, and one that's part of yourself at that?

I wanted to curse the gods for my fate, but held back my words.
Cursing the gods is generally a bad idea in a world where many of them were running around everywhere and might just be able to hear you.

Has there ever been a forum you've been to once or twice, but never were there again?
Likewise, Do you have any other forums that you are active on aside from this one?
MotK is the only forum I have really been active in, I have never bothered with any others.

Why does Germantube have to censor everything and their mother?
[The answer for this question is not available in your country : /  ]

And finally, What came first, The tuna or the Sakana?
Maybe there has always been some tuna in the Sakana, so they both came into existance at the same time :O
But properly answered, Sakana was way before tuna.

Why is it that, even with such an imposing name (real name, :V), you aren't making your way to the top of the boards!? It may be in your blood!
(Yes, he's one of my favorite players)
You are refering to the chess player that shares my name, aren't you? Man, I wish I could play chess even remotely on that level. I suck at chess though, I know the basic rules but that's about it. I'm a bit better with Go, because it gives more chances to compensate for bad moves. In chess, if a piece is beaten, that's it.

If by boards you mean the forums here, well, I like my position as it is now. You know, being the one big person at the top just makes you the prime target for everyone. You gotta be the evil vezir, the Grey Eminence that influences decisions without being directly responsible and perceivable, nyehehehehe :3
Really, I'm a supporter-type, not a leader-type. I leave making the big plans and decisions to others, I rather take care of the execution.

Would you use the Sakana-maru to slash things at hyperspeed?
That sounds fun, but will you be the one to search for and re-attach my arms after they have flown off? Because I don't think my body is made for hyperspeed slashing.

Favorite sea-food?
Fishsticks, plain and simple.

Can I gnaw your shoulder?
I'm a lefty, so gnaw on the right please.

What is 2 + 2 ?
The number of batteries in that camera that I am too lazy to turn on to take a picture to make this answer a bit more humorous right now :V

Have you ever heard of an old history book called the Nuremberg Chronicle? It's really quite fascinating.
That name rings a bell, but I don't think I have ever heard details. Some wiki-ing tells me it's indeed an interesting book.

how the hell did you do this
While I didn't take my views directly from there, during that time I read the Boddhidharma, the teachings of buddha, as well as "Conversations with God" (the first of the three books), which has some pretty nice ideas about philosophy and religion. I myself am atheist, by the way (or maybe I could fall under agnostic as well, I never bothered to check the proper definitions to see what applies :V )

As for how my mindchange went, let's see what I can recall.
I think the first step is self-consciousness. Not in the common sense, but in that you need to acknowledge yourself as you are. What can you do, what are your skills, what is your character etc. And then you have to accept that this is how you will be for a while.
There's no use being down over "Why am I not like this?". Either you can become it through working on yourself, then there is no reason to cry because you can just start with changing.
Or you can objectively never become it due to different reasons (like, as much as I admire the physical skills of a Shaolin monk, that's simply something I can never reach), then there is no reason to let it get you down either, because getting down over impossibilities is logically silly.
Basically the goal is to be okay with the way you are, be aware of your strengths as well as your weaknesses, know how you can and want to change, but not feel bad about not having reached that yet.

Now once you manage to have confidence in how you are, you can also manage to see things that you did as successes. So what if in comparison to things others do it was only a small thing? Those others don't matter. You did it with your skills and within your frame of reference. And that's a success. One to be happy and proud about. Those that do better than you can be models, goals you can strive for, but they are nothing to be jealous of. What counts is that you yourself are satisfied with how things go.

Another important part is to not let things get to you easily. That is easier said than done, I know, but look at some of the stuff that gets people riled up. So there is that old man walking slowly on the street and blocking your path. Is that a reason to get annoyed and grumpy for the rest of the day? Hell no, and yet for many people it seems to be. Most of the stuff that prevents people from being in a good mood is extremely stupid and not worth it at all.
Especially when it involves other people, you should try to take their perspective. If you were in their shoes, what could be your reason for doing what they did? Was it even intentional? Is it worth getting worked up over? How would you yourself feel if you were going to be blamed for the same thing?
One of the phrases that stuck with me from the Boddhidharma is that: "Once you realize how similar you are to others, it forbids itself to harm them or be the source of suffering"
Getting annoyed achieves one of two things most of the time:
-Pissing only yourself off without others being affected. So you ruined your day, good job, does it achieve anything? No.
-Pissing yourself off and letting it out on the other person without considering the whole situation. Now you ruined two peoples' day, and you will still feel shitty afterwards. Didn't achieve anything either.
Am I immune to complaining about things in private? Nah, not at all. Sometimes you gotta let off some steam. But if you are permanently worked up about things you should sit down and consider if it's really worth it.

This goes hand in hand with tolerance, btw. Many people are going to act in ways that you don't like, but most of the time you just gotta be tolerant to it instead of thinking "Geez, how can they act like that, it pisses me off". You have no right to decide how others should act, and the ways you act might equally not be liked by others.
Always be aware that while you should stand up to your ideas and views, they are for the most part subjective and can be argued, and by no means do they take priority over the ideas and views of others.

So basically, it's about three things:
1) Feeling good and confident about who you are and how you are
2) Striving to keep yourself from letting small things get you down from that good feeling.
3) Think on the right scales. Most things you do will never matter on a big scale, but that is nothing to be depressed about. Your personal small scale is what counts. Those scales can grow and shift, sure, but that's another story.

Okay, this is a giant wall of text now, and it probably answers nothing. But it covers some of the basics that make up my mindset (though by far not all of it), and it's the mindset that makes me into the perpetually positive person I am.
Maybe you can take something from it, that would be awesome. But I couldn't blame you for reading this and thinking "What the hell is that guy going on about" :V

Have you bought an ugly hat for fishing?
I don't fish, and I don't have an interest in it, so consequently I don't have an appropriate hat either :V

You forgot Wacken.  :dragonforce:
I guess that counts, even if I don't care about it (because it's just not my type of music)

What is it you plan to do after college?
I'll probably start out in one of the cities offices. Maybe the social office or the job center, they prefer sociologists for some weird reason. Whether or how long I'm gonna stay there is up in the air. I will probably look into the possibilities of getting into Japan-related research facilities, maybe even aim for a doctorate. Financing would be the main issue there. There is also that idea of an import-shop for Japanese stuff (especially merchandise) that a friend is looking into seriously (he studied economics for a while), because germany has practically nothing of the sort while the interest in it is growing. I'd definitely help him with that project, but we will see how things end up.

What's your best childhood memory?
Hmm, the camping vacation on R?gen (and island in the baltic sea) with my mom and sister. We had a ton of fun there and R?gen's got some really nice places to visit. It was also my first ever trip to the sea~

If you had to live your life outside of Germany, where would you live and why?
As clich? as that may sound: Currently it would be Japan. While my interest in it started with popular culture, the games, anime and manga, it turned into an interest for the country itself. Japanese culture and the Japanese people are very intriguing and I want to learn as much about them as I can, preferably from personal experience.

If I choose by practical aspects, it would probably be the USA. I can speak English, so I could get around, and the country is big enough that there should be chances of building up a new life somewhere.

What's your thoughts on Text Adventures?
I like the concept of Text Adventures, writing a flexible story from the choices of the players. Unfortunately I haven't read any here. I played in Reisen Quest at the start, but due to timezones I would wake up to three new pages of text each day, which was way more than I was willing to read every morning.

Would you start one if you had the right inspiration?
Inspiration is less of a problem than dedication here. I surely would have ideas to start one, but I don't think I could keep it running for a longer time.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2011, 07:30:43 PM »
Have you ever went Bowling?
Or played Tennis?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2011, 08:24:53 PM »
is #atelier-magna left to die?

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2011, 08:32:52 PM »
Have you ever went Bowling?
Yeah. I like bowling, though I'm not good at it at all :V

Or played Tennis?
Not real tennis, but I have played badminton and table tennis before. I'm no good at either though, because having no proper stereo vision makes games which rely on hitting something small moving in the air a way more difficult task than it already is. Add some bad reflexes to that and you can imagine I spend the majority of those games picking up the ball from the ground

is #atelier-magna left to die?
It was pretty much a spur-of-the-moment experiment by Gappy back then, and well, it didn't get too much activity in the end. If you guys still use it, go ahead and register it for yourself, no problems with that.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2011, 08:46:54 PM »
I'm not the best at bowling either, but I like it too.

Have you ever felt moments when you thought this site needed a thumbs up smiley?
I sure have.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2011, 08:49:48 PM »
Have you ever felt moments when you thought this site needed a thumbs up smiley?
I sure have.
We don't have a thumbs up smi--??

*Sakana checks

WE DON'T HAVE ONE? WHY DON'T WE HAVE ONE?

SOMEONE GO AND FIND A GOOD ONE AND TELL TSO TO IMPLEMENT IT!

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2011, 09:34:01 PM »
If you had a pet tuna, what would you name it?

What's your beliefs on the afterlife?

If you could become any animal, which would it be?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2011, 09:38:55 PM »
Does the Pope shit in the woods?
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2011, 04:56:49 AM »
How many ranks of the cat herding skill has managing the library chat given you?  :V

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2011, 07:01:49 AM »
If you had a pet tuna, what would you name it?
Probably "Sakana" just for the silliness. And then I could go "Look, this is me! It has the same name! It's my other half!" :V

What's your beliefs on the afterlife?
"We'll see when it happens". The sheer idea about worrying over something that I don't even know if it exists is ridiculous to me, so I don't even bother. I live now, and someday I die. If there's something after it, cool. If not, well, then worrying now won't change that, will it?

If you could become any animal, which would it be?
Some kind of bird, probably. Because then I would be able to just fly anywhere and see lots of nice places. Though for sheer hilarity, being a chameleon sounds fun as well. Not a fish though, I can't imagine a fish's life being too interesting.

Does the Pope shit in the woods?
Look at that old man. Do you know where the nearest woods to the vatican are? There's likely no roads there, so he can't use his cool pope-mobile to get there. He'd have to walk,  walk all the way out of Rome to get into the woods. And just for that? Never. He has more important things to do. Eat babies and further his plans for world domination for example.

How many ranks of the cat herding skill has managing the library chat given you?  :V
Cat herding?
*Sakana googles
Pfffffff.
What is the max rank for that skill? Take that and multiply it by at least 3. That should be my current rank. I also gained tons of XP for the Art of Routivation and Valentary Social Work :V

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2011, 07:07:55 AM »
What do you think of the song I put in your sig over a year ago? :3c

If I came to visit you in Germany, what is the number one thing I must see while I'm there?

When you pinned a single quality to me, did you find it difficult to narrow down all of my magnificent character traits to only one?

How good are you at cooking?

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2011, 07:10:16 AM »
Hmmm... Lesse here...
Is there anything you regret doing, Although you knew you could stop it?
Do you still keep in touch with friends from high school?
Have you ever had an idea so smart that you couldn't believe yourself, but then forgot it?
Do you have a trashcan in your room?
Why am I asking you so many questions?

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2011, 07:36:03 AM »
What do you think of the song I put in your sig over a year ago? :3c
I love it. <3
And I still feel dumb that it took me several months to even notice it. (For those that don't know, click my signature. I only noticed that myself when I wanted to change it and suddenly saw a Youtube-link in there)

If I came to visit you in Germany, what is the number one thing I must see while I'm there?
For you as an IR student and history-nerd, the Brandenburger Tor and remains of the Berlin Wall would be a must-see I suppose. Checking out the city I live in, Dresden, would be mandatory as well, seeing its history during the war. Plus we have lots and lots of nice historical buildings and museums that are worth a visit. If you have an interest in the remains of the ancient Roman culture, Trier and its surroundings are a very good place to go to.
That's  the places I can think of off the top of my head.
If you can bear some depressing stuff, you could also check out the holocaust memorial and museum in Berlin, as well as the former concentration camp Buchenwald, I suppose.

When you pinned a single quality to me, did you find it difficult to narrow down all of my magnificent character traits to only one?
Yes. Dissecting the general image of "This is a cool and nice person" into specific traits is hard enough already, choosing only one of those traits is even harder. I honestly don't like having to make statements about people's good traits like that, because naming one means neglecting another. I personally think it's almost impossible to describe someone completely through words.

How good are you at cooking?
A bit above average within my age group, as far as I can tell. Before uni my knowledge of cooking was limited to cooking noodles, at the most. However one of my friends I met at uni is a very good cook and he would often come over and cook stuff. I watched, learned, and tried it out myself when I had the chance. The things I can cook aren't too fancy, but I haven't heard any complaints and haven't caused any deaths so far, so I will assume I'm doing good.
I want to learn much more and get way better still, because cooking is a lot of fun and enables one to eat a lot of food that you couldn't get from the stores easily. For example, getting manjuu in Germany should be close to impossible, but I can just make them myself. I also have to give curry another try sometime. My first experiment with it turned out tasty, but wasn't exactly what I was aiming for.

Is there anything you regret doing, Although you knew you could stop it?
Not really. Sure, there's some stuff that I think "Could have done that differently", but none of it is really "regret". That is because after all positive and negative events alike made me who I am now. If I had done some stuff differently in the past, I wouldn't be here answering those questions right now, I would be doing something completely different. I'd be a completely different person. As such, from *my* perspective there is nothing to regret, because I like how I am now and things happening the way they did was all part of becoming that.  ;)

Do you still keep in touch with friends from high school?
Not much. I occassionally meet one of them at uni and we talk for a bit, but that's about it. The majority of my friends I met at uni, because only by then had I become more sociable and open.
The big exception is my best friend, whom I have known since the second year of elementary school. We often meet on the weekends to play games, talk and just have fun.

Have you ever had an idea so smart that you couldn't believe yourself, but then forgot it?
If I did, I also forgot that I had it, because I can't recall I ever had something like that :V

Do you have a trashcan in your room?
A small one for small stuff like the wrapping from chcolate-bars etc. The big trashcan is in the kitchen.

Why am I asking you so many questions?
Because I answer them? :V

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2011, 07:40:55 AM »
And I still feel dumb that it took me several months to even notice it.
I seriously thought you had just kept it to be a good sport, not because you really hadn't noticed. :P

Do you have more ideas for the next WWC than I do? (Sure hope so :ohdear: )

What do you think of Eurovision? Do you watch it, if nothing else?

If you had the power to change any one event in history to an outcome of your choosing, what would it be?

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2011, 10:26:14 AM »
What do you think the future will be like?

Do you think there's life beyond our solar system?

If an asteroid the size of a small country was about to blow away all life on the planet, would you use your tuna powers to catch it and drop kick it to Mars?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2011, 12:28:05 PM »
And I still feel dumb that it took me several months to even notice it.
And it took me months to realize Nobu's edit on mine! How stupid is that. :V

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2011, 12:46:28 PM »
Do you have more ideas for the next WWC than I do? (Sure hope so :ohdear: )
Assuming you have no ideas at all, yes, I have more. Not all my own, some ideas are from the channel, but still :3

What do you think of Eurovision? Do you watch it, if nothing else?
I don't care about it at all. I only notice it in passing when it's mentioned in the newspaper, but that's about it. To this day I haven't heard the song that Germany won with last year :V

If you had the power to change any one event in history to an outcome of your choosing, what would it be?
That moment when the first caveman looked at his club, then at another cavemen and thought "So what happens when I hit him with tha-"*CLONK*"Oh man, he's dead. Now I can take his cave and food! This is awesome, let's do it on a bigger scale!"
Wherever the mentality that hurting others for your own benefit is totally okay started, that's where I would like to change things if I could.
Alternatively, if we are talking more modern history, whichever event caused the most deaths and crimes against humanity directly and  indirectly. No idea what exactly that would be, that would need lots of research.

What do you think the future will be like?
The same as today, just with more and fancier technology :V
It's too unpredictable, really. Noone can say what will happen to nations and people even  in the next 50 years, not even going to speak of beyond that. I know one thing it will be: Interesting.

Do you think there's life beyond our solar system?
Life? Yes. Intelligent life? No idea, that's got a much more smaller chance after all. But what do small chances mean with something as vast as the universe? It certainly would be interesting to see how other intelligent species would develop in comparison to humanity.

If an asteroid the size of a small country was about to blow away all life on the planet, would you use your tuna powers to catch it and drop kick it to Mars?
I kinda like Mars, can I dropkick it into Pluto? That's not even a planet anymore, so noone would care  :]

And it took me months to realize Nobu's edit on mine! How stupid is that. :V
Let's be slowbros :V

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2011, 01:15:33 PM »
What do you think happened to Sailor Pluto after her planet ceased being one?
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2011, 02:49:23 PM »
What do you think happened to Sailor Pluto after her planet ceased being one?

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2011, 03:25:51 PM »

Thank you, I didn't feel like trying to find that image.

Where'd you get it, if you remember?
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2011, 04:08:04 PM »
Where'd you get it, if you remember?
Danbooru -> Clever Pool -> Search for Sailor Moon tag :V

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2011, 12:02:20 AM »
If you could, would you hack UFO/TD to make the UFOs/spirits into tuna?

What's the pairing of Touhou characters the fandom has made?

Where's the beef?

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2011, 12:47:26 AM »
Cyberpunk or Steampunk?
                                                                                   .

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2011, 08:34:13 AM »
Why did you add me on Playstation Network then never log in again? ;-;

Do you believe No, no, loaded question, we're not going there...

....hmm. Hard to think up questions like this.

Do you think it was so easy for you to learn English because English is based off German? How easy do you think it'd be for a native-English speaker to learn fluent German like you've done with English?

If a Tuna Saber were the only weapon on-hand, how would you fare against the Catfish Whip?

The blood of innocent strawberries stains Ruros hands, how can you work for such a cold-hearted killer?
Oh, wait, I work for her, too... whoops.
In that regard! Powdered sugar, granulated sugar, chocolate, or honey with your strawberries?

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2011, 10:08:16 AM »
If you could, would you hack UFO/TD to make the UFOs/spirits into tuna?
I'd hack a boss into a tuna-loli. That would be way more fun. Making the UFOs tunas would mean I would get frustrated at them, and I don't want to get frustrated at tunas :V

What's the pairing of Touhou characters the fandom has made?
I'm pretty sure you missed some words there? Did you want to ask for my favourite pairing?
In that case... I don't have one. The one that would come close is Reimu/Suika, because I think the serious miko and the carefree oni make for a fun team.

Where's the beef?
*Sakana points to Keine
<Sakana> @moo
<EX-Keine-tan> Moo!

Go catch it. But beware, it's a full moon~

Cyberpunk or Steampunk?
I prefer Steampunk settings like in the game Resonance of Fate or in the Sakura Wars universe. Also watched the movie Steamboy and loved it. Cybertechnology is all fine and dandy, but clockwork mechanisms, steam-engines and giant cogs are just awesome~

Why did you add me on Playstation Network then never log in again? ;-;
I haven't been playing much recently. And when I do, it's often during my mornings  :ohdear:

Do you think it was so easy for you to learn English because English is based off German? How easy do you think it'd be for a native-English speaker to learn fluent German like you've done with English?
It's possible that this was a reason for why I managed to learn English so well. There's lots of terms that appear in similar ways in  both German and English, and the sentence structures aren't vastly different, for example. Seeing as many Germans struggle a lot with English though, no idea.
As for learning German... I suppose learning it enough to understand things and to converse in a basic way isn't too hard. But if you want to learn it properly, the grammar apparently is annoying, or so I heard. Many claim it's rather hard to learn.
For example our three articles "der, die, das" are a pain in the ass for many learners. Maybe one of the people here who knows German as a second language (hi there TSO) could answer that one better.

If a Tuna Saber were the only weapon on-hand, how would you fare against the Catfish Whip?
The most important thing against a whip is to get close to the wielder. A whip has most of its power at the tip, where it reaches the highest speed. So the strategy would be to block hits with the saber while advancing quickly. Ideally hope for the whip to coil around the saber so it becomes useless and then rush in. If catfish whip means it can cause earthquakes when used though....er... throw the saber,  hope it hits, if not: RUN :V

The blood of innocent strawberries stains Ruros hands, how can you work for such a cold-hearted killer?
I just ate a full bowl of nice sugared strawberries with milk. It was delicious. What were you asking again? :3

In that regard! Powdered sugar, granulated sugar, chocolate, or honey with your strawberries?
Granulated sugar. I have never tried chocolate or honey, sounds worth a try  :]

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2011, 11:48:35 PM »
What's the best-worst typo you've ever made? (As in something turned humorous by a mistake)

Ever have something come across as more suggestive than intended?

What's your favorite season of the year?

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2011, 02:11:52 AM »
Spielberg or Tarantino?
                                                                                   .