Author Topic: 不思議の幻想郷 (Fushigi no Gensokyo) Translation Thread  (Read 230601 times)

DennouNeko

• The Cat of Knowledge and Shadow
  • I do some coding and image editing
It's the first of a dungeon RPG game series created by Aquastyle.
Probably most of you know it since it's waiting for English patch for quite some time already. Well, I'm not very good with writing long descriptions, so here's a link to the trailer for those who don't know it yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkWGReD5aNI

So... Who wants to see it translated?
I'd like to ask translators for help with preparing patch for this game. If you want to have it translated properly, I can't do it myself (Japanese level: Can read most of Hiragana/Katakana, can find most of Kanji and knows when google translator produces gibberish).

Before you ask: No, I'm not joking. No, I can't guarantee my sanity. Yes, it's possible.
I can upload the LotusLand.exe and d000.bin in their current states if you wish, but these contain more of a test translations than a proper ones.

Current state.
It's something I was slowly working on for about two weeks or so. Right now it's possible to replace any text in the game scripts. It's even possible to rearrange the order of variables (like swap player name with enemy, etc) or to some extent resize menu elements, but this requires a bit more effort. Same goes with the exe, but it's a bit higher level of magic.

The most difficult part so far was to replace the "Game Over" screen in exe, but it has been done already. There's 7 possible variants (5 cases of collapsing + 2 special ones) and each one of them is prepared for empty map name and/or empty floor number (sample 1, sample 2 and sample 3).
There's also some log messages and menus embedded in the exe, but changing only text is rather easy (like the in-game menu).
3 results of attack also required some code manipulation, but it wasn't as bad as with "Game Over" screen.
It's possible to run the game without AppLocale, but the texts outside of game's exe can't have characters outside of standard ASCII table (currently Shift-JIS encoded). It may be possible to use UTF-8 later, but can't guarantee this yet.

Still trying to find all the files that contain Japanese texts and organize it somehow to make it easier to translate. Already found about 800 of such files of which most are named "setup" and contain one or two lines of text.
As for images, I can handle the editing, but again I'd like to ask translator for help with preparing the English texts.
I'll try to finish the text hunting and upload the files in next few days.

--

Update: 2012.07.01
Release notes and most recent version (0.03) are in this post
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 07:35:54 PM by DennouNeko »

DennouNeko

Re: 不思議の幻想郷 (Fushigi no Gensokyo) Translation Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 01:26:21 PM »
Untranslated text files:
Newspapers
Conversations
Items and Shops
Actors, Locations, Menus, Misc
LotusLand exe (incomplete)

Untranslated images:
main package

Some technical info.
All the untranslated files are UTF-8 encoded with signature. To make it possible to run game without AppLocale, the translated files should be ANSI encoded or at least Shift-JIS/UTF-8 encoded and allow to use ANSI replacements for characters.
For all the files \n means the "new line" character.
Sometimes there are also special tags, like <0:COLOR> and </COLOR> to change text color; <#m:POSX> will move the text after it by m px (positive-right, negative-left) and this will probably have to be adjusted while testing; <n:POSX> seems to move the text to n-th tab-stop, so nothing to move, just keep the text before it short enough so it won't overlap with the text after it.
If something doesn't make sense or you think something is missing, let me know. It's possible that some lines have been skipped or that some of the previous lines is repeated (because of optimization text isn't repeated, just referenced).

There are 2 folders in "Newspapers". These contain txt files with pure text as it should be displayed.

Item, map and character names with various effects and descriptions are gathered in csv files.
Usually first column is just an ID that should help to put the text back where it belongs to.
If there's something like $actorName; in text, then it's replaced by game with either player's or enemy's name. Something like $1; means that there is some variable, but I have no idea what goes in there.
As for display names, those are names that sometimes have added the attack/defense modifier, etc.
Replacing these texts is not automated, so as long as I know what to put there, it's OK.

Dialogues (also shops and such) are put in simple txt files. For these the first 2 numbers and the '$' are elements necessary to put the texts back in files, rest of line is the actual text. Shops, forge and inn have also menus and the texts may seem to be pretty random (not an actual conversation), but I guess you'll recognize which lines are those.
btw, if a line starts with ; it's treated as a comment.
It's similar with file containing texts embedded in game's exe.

Unfortunately it seems that the game has no wordwrapping of any kind, and because of font and character images appearing on the side it's hard to predict how much space there is available. For now reasonable limit for dialogues is around 85~90 characters.
Few sample screen caps to see how much space there is: http://i.imgur.com/5maKE.png, http://i.imgur.com/eMw2q.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/Snvrv.png, http://i.imgur.com/lLQWC.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/5DrGa.jpg
btw, it should be possible to resize some of menus, but it may be tricky to find the right value to change.

And one general suggestion. It would be good to keep the names and effects as short as possible. The game may have problems with handling too long texts and may crash in some cases.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 02:05:38 PM by DennouNeko »

Arknarok

• Give my nose back!
  • I translate stuff
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 03:00:50 PM »
I could help you with translations, but I've never played the game, so my translation might not be perfect from a player's standpoint.

DennouNeko

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 06:25:27 PM »
I could help you with translations, but I've never played the game, so my translation might not be perfect from a player's standpoint.
Even so your help will be appreciated.
To test few things I've played it for a bit and got rather far, so may give some suggestions in case of doubts.

Well, it's possible that I'll be at least able to handle character and location names, since it seems that all of them belong to Touhou universe.

And now back to digging through files...

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 04:20:50 AM »
If you ever need a test player I'd be happy to help. Sorry if it's not that much help.

Yao-Kun

• Touhou Reimu & Miko Lovers
  • Busy doing college stuff...
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 01:54:47 AM »
At last this game get english patch. If you need test player for typo or some bug I can help.

~Yukkuri Shiteitte ne~
So much for Take it Easy...

DennouNeko

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 03:46:08 PM »
Uploaded text files for now, you'll find them in 2nd post.
Still have to browse through the images.

I was thinking about finding all the texts from game's exe that would require translation and the parts of code that have to be replaced so the text will make sense (again, rearranging the variables), but something tells me to leave it to the end and simply search for the text when encountering one instead of trying to dig out every single line.

Edit:
It should be possible to use UTF-8 encoded files (have to test it), but this would require converting all the Shift-JIS encoded files to UTF-8 at once, and I haven't tried to pull out that stunt yet.

If you ever need a test player I'd be happy to help. Sorry if it's not that much help.
At last this game get english patch. If you need test player for typo or some bug I can help.
Not sure how much time will it take before there will be test version available, but any help is appreciated.
It will also help a lot to look for texts that still haven't been translated (like in game's exe)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 03:52:52 PM by DennouNeko »

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 04:32:08 PM »
Derp signed up just for this.

I was planning to do a translation for one of the later games but I think I'll put it on hold to help out here first.  My Japanese isn't so good though so I don't know how well I could translate.   I can probably help out with the files though.

Also, I think most of the images that would require translating is in d200 and d400 (those dname.tga).  Here's the ones I found (I converted dds and tga files to png but I left most of them there for anyone who has something that can open it like photoshop)
http://www.mediafire.com/?5lw4nb9tb37zljr

edit: I forgot, if you want to see newspapers, get Aya to "sell" them to you.  She does that randomly when you have open spaces in your inventory.  Aya-san and up will stuff them into an open sukima/gap/whatever.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 04:36:50 PM by sandrie »

DennouNeko

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 05:52:51 PM »
Derp signed up just for this.

I was planning to do a translation for one of the later games but I think I'll put it on hold to help out here first.  My Japanese isn't so good though so I don't know how well I could translate.   I can probably help out with the files though.

Also, I think most of the images that would require translating is in d200 and d400 (those dname.tga).  Here's the ones I found (I converted dds and tga files to png but I left most of them there for anyone who has something that can open it like photoshop)
http://www.mediafire.com/?5lw4nb9tb37zljr
Well, I guess that any order would be fine, just prefer to start with first one. Thanks for joining in.

As for the images, this saves a lot of trouble with looking for them. The png files will help to read them.
btw, for editing I'm using GIMP, so no problems with tga images and found plugin for dds (should be stable...)

Just did a quick check through other packages. It seems that there's nothing to translate in d300 and only scene names in d500.
Got them uploaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?2i47fph16g9dq5c
Will update the 2nd post in a second.
Edit: Changed link, this one has png versions too...

edit: I forgot, if you want to see newspapers, get Aya to "sell" them to you.  She does that randomly when you have open spaces in your inventory.  Aya-san and up will stuff them into an open sukima/gap/whatever.
Thanks for info. Will try it out. (and I think it's gap)

Edit2: Noticed that the main menu elements are missing, so did a quick check anyway... Uploaded new package containing images found by sandrie, scene names from d500 and few missing ones.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 06:56:18 PM by DennouNeko »

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2012, 07:59:45 PM »
Oh yeah, here's the jp wiki for this game - maybe it can help with perspective who hasn't played the game before.  I guess you can ask me too, I think I know what most of the items and whatnot do.

不思議の幻想郷 (Original Fushigi no Gensokyo,) http://www39.atwiki.jp/hushigigensou/pages/1.html

and while im at it sequels
もっと!?不思議の幻想郷 and もっと!?不思議の幻想郷plus (motto!? Fushigi no Gensokyo/plus) http://wikiwiki.jp/moshigen/?FrontPage
 不思議の幻想郷2 みらくる☆パーティー (Fushigi no Gensokyo 2 Miracle☆Party) http://wikiwiki.jp/miracleparty/

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 01:29:45 PM »
I can try to help with the translations and the testing.
I beat this game once, and I can help you with anything that doesn't have hiragana.
What should I translate for you?
Signature

DennouNeko

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 03:51:02 PM »
I can try to help with the translations and the testing.
I beat this game once, and I can help you with anything that doesn't have hiragana.
What should I translate for you?
Hm... Unfortunately for testing you'll have to wait a bit and I'm afraid it may be hard to find something without hiragana...
For now I went through the actor and location names, but still have the "Monster Houses" to do (Script/Dungeon.csv file). After that there's not much I can do. Well, may try to translate the UI and menus.
Not sure what Arknarok would like to take care of (I'm hoping that the newspapers and/or conversations).
As for other things, no one said anything, so it seems that for now no one is taking care of them and are free to take.

The actor and location names done so far: http://www.mediafire.com/?bey6w7qfqu0kslf.
Should be alright, but would be nice if someone checked them.

On a side note.
Managed to beat the (first?) boss. Looking at the files, I'd say it's about 1/3 of game scenario...
As for newspapers, finally got few. It seems that even Aya can give you one once in a while and that both, text and images are being used. Content is the same, so can reuse the translation for images.

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 04:28:36 PM »

The actor and location names done so far: http://www.mediafire.com/?bey6w7qfqu0kslf.
Should be alright, but would be nice if someone checked them.

In the file "enemy_names", you just forgot a "g" for "Wriggle".

DennouNeko

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »
In the file "enemy_names", you just forgot a "g" for "Wriggle".
ok, thanks.
Good to know that it's being checked.

btw, noticed a while after uploading that got one 'L' too many for "Lily W"...
Fortunately got both right for all the target files.

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2012, 05:41:58 PM »
I'll see if I can translate some of the items, I think I know what some of them say.  I also asked my sister (who is much more decent at translating) to help, she said okay but she didn't really tell me what she would translate. 

Also, for the things in quotes that are telling you how to pronounce kanjis in item descriptions (i.e. "【はくれいあみゅれっと】" for "Hakurei Amulet"), should we just remove that?

Edit: I don't know if there's ascii characters close enough to "Oni ○△□"

Edit2: derp, already ran into problems. 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 08:59:42 PM by Sandrie »

DennouNeko

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 08:59:16 PM »
I'll see if I can translate some of the items, I think I know what some of them say.  I also asked my sister (who is much more decent at translating) to help, she said okay but she didn't really tell me what she would translate. 

Also, for the things in quotes that are telling you how to pronounce kanjis in item descriptions (i.e. "【はくれいあみゅれっと】" for "Hakurei Amulet"), should we just remove that?
I was wondering about same thing... I guess you can leave it, there's quite a lot of space for the descriptions.
You can always use very short item names, just to make them recognizable, and use full name in description (I know that some names will be pretty long).

Edit: I don't know if there's ascii characters close enough to "Oni ○△□"
Hm... For now you can leave it I guess. It can always be replaced with @^# or something.

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 10:12:43 PM »
I'm just curious:

Why aren't you doing the Origin version (same name/game) which does have improvements from later games into the base game instead of the original version? I would've thought that you would choose to do that version instead.

DennouNeko

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012, 11:08:18 PM »
I'm just curious:

Why aren't you doing the Origin version (same name/game) which does have improvements from later games into the base game instead of the original version? I would've thought that you would choose to do that version instead.
It may be related with fact that it's the first time I hear about this one... Looked it up and it really seems to be simply remastered version.
*sigh* After all that digging in code I'd prefer to finish this one first. And it seems that the Express Trial is derived from the original too.
Well, it's not up to me... If others want to skip this one I guess we'll skip it.

btw, I'm not sure how much has changed between versions, but I guess that almost all of translations can be reused for the Origin one.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:11:01 PM by DennouNeko »

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2012, 11:28:29 PM »
It may be related with fact that it's the first time I hear about this one... Looked it up and it really seems to be simply remastered version.
*sigh* After all that digging in code I'd prefer to finish this one first. And it seems that the Express Trial is derived from the original too.
Well, it's not up to me... If others want to skip this one I guess we'll skip it.

btw, I'm not sure how much has changed between versions, but I guess that almost all of translations can be reused for the Origin one.

Nearly ALL item/description translations are the same between the games, including Miracle Party.  The first 5? games use the same kind of archive/engine.   Miracle Party's and it's upcoming plus version is completely different though.
Also, I'm curious, did you make a repacker ? I was able to extract the files but couldn't put them back herp (you don't have to answer if you don't want, btw)

---
The csv file appears to be missing some spellcards - I took these off the wiki because I'm pretty sure I saw more than what was in the file.
Bah, ragequit on spellcards because their references are horribly obscure.  And I thought it would be easy because of all the kana.
References
http://www39.atwiki.jp/hushigigensou/pages/20.html
http://wikiwiki.jp/moshigen/?%A5%B9%A5%DA%A5%EB%A5%AB%A1%BC%A5%C9%28%A1%C1v1.11%29#xf3afa78 (ohgod this helped so much)
My kanji is horrible so someone better double check these..
edit3: updated with Sungho's translations
博打「エスポワール」 - Gambling "Espoir"
厄除「サーディーンヘッド」Misfortune Removed "Sardine Head" - (something about a proverb "The head of a sardine can be great if you believe it.")
口封「ジュ スエテ」 - Mouth Seal "Je Souhaite" (I have no idea what "jusuete" means.  Apparently it's french See posts below)
名付けて「越後ショート!」- Named After "Echigo Short!"
増大「ピロルスの解放」 - Increase "Release Pylorus" - (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Pylorus)
壁崩「ベルリナー・マウアー」- Collapsed Wall "Berlin Mauer" (German for Berlin Wall)
夢符「二重結界」 - Dream Sign "Duplex Barrier"
妖館「レジデント・イーブル」Monster House(?) "Resident Evil"
幻惑「アンキャニーシャイン」 -  Dazzlement(?) "Uncanny Shine" (apparently this is a reference to "confuse ray" in pokemon)
強化「荒御霊」-  Strengthening "Wild Honorable Spirit"
御祓「カーネルサルベージ」- Exorcism "Colonel Salvage"
忘却「ニューラライザー」Forgetting "Neuralizer" (those things from MIB)
悪夢「REIMU MUST DIE」- Nightmare "Reimu Must Die" (reference to "Dante must die!" mode in Devil May Cry)
敵速「メイド・イン・ヘブン」 - Enemy Speed(?) "Made In Heaven"
核爆「パワーオブ・ザ・アトム」- Nuclear Explosion "Power of the Atom"
照符「ブック・オブ・ライト」Illumination Sign "Book of Light"
爆睡「パレッスパーティクル」- Explosive Sleep (?) "Paras Particle"
硬化「幸御霊」- Hardening "Happy Soul"
神霊「夢想封印」- Divine Spirit "Fantasy Seal"
罠符「死の通路」 - Trap Sign "Passage of Death"
識別「G〇〇gle」- Identification "GOOgle"
超重「プラネット・ズン」- SuperGravity(?) "Planet Zun"
白紙「      」
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 07:19:03 PM by Sandrie »

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2012, 12:41:58 AM »
名付けて「越後ショート!」
A reference to 食キング, a comic.
I can't translate this.

爆睡「パレッスパーティクル」
Explosive Sleep (?) "Paras Particle" (The King of Braves GaoGaiGar Final)

強化「荒御霊」
硬化「幸御霊」
あらみたま and さきみたま are untranslatable, I think.

超重「プラネット・ズン」
SuperGravity(?) "Planet Zun" (Dragon Ball)

御祓「カーネルサルベージ」
Exorcism "Colonel Salvage"
Try カーネル・サンダースの呪い in ja.wikipedia

and 神霊「夢想封印」is Divine Spirit "Fantasy Seal"
Signature

DennouNeko

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 09:19:53 AM »
I'm pretty sure that the csv files contain all the items that are available in game (there's 26 spell cards). Unless some of them are embedded in engine, hidden somewhere else or you saw the "unidentified" cards.
It seems that these names qualify to have part of it stripped from short name and put it whole in description.

妖館「レジデント・イーブル」Monster House(?) "Resident Evil"
In the game there are special rooms named internally monster houses so this should be ok.
Description is a bit vague, but looking at script it seems it creates or changes current room into one of those monster houses.

名付けて「越後ショート!」Named after "Echigo Short!" ?
Well, I don't know the reference, but no matter how I look at it it seems that Echigo is just a name...

強化「荒御霊」
硬化「幸御霊」
Asked friend about these, waiting for reply, but wouldn't 荒御霊 be wild or rough spirit and 幸御霊 a spirit of (good) luck?

Edit: And got the reply
> 強化「荒御霊」
 strengthening 「wild honorable spirit」

御霊 is probably right with translation, but 荒 is questionable, since i'm not sure if its stands alone meaning wild or referring back to the different types of gods japan has :/

if you find something that translate to nigimitama & kushimitama, then its definitely going with the 4 spirit 1 soul theory.

> 硬化「幸御霊」
 Hardening 「Happy Soul」

straight off wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitama

Edit2:
Also, I'm curious, did you make a repacker ? I was able to extract the files but couldn't put them back herp (you don't have to answer if you don't want, btw)
Somehow forgot to answer... I made a tool to replace the files in packages. It won't be able to create one from scratch, but it's enough to update the existing ones.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 10:41:41 AM by DennouNeko »

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 10:22:39 AM »
強化「荒御霊」 strenghtening  "Ara-spirit" ?

硬化「幸御霊」 curing "spirit of fortune/luck"

あらみたま aramitama

さきみたま sakimi tama

I'm not sure if this is the right translation.

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 02:23:28 PM »
On the 'Enemy_names.scv'

Personal thing, but I think 半霊 should just be 'Half-Ghost'
'Kanako' should be 'Kanako Yasaka'
'Senjumanko-tan' should be 'Senjunamako-tan'

On the 'NonPlayer_names'
スキマエクスプレス入口 is Gap Express Entrance

The newspaper files, the smaller one is for さなえの超特急 and the bigger one is for 不思議の幻想郷.
Quite weird, since there are both 不思議の幻想郷 and さなえの超特急.

But we must settle something here.
Should we use 'Reimu Hakurei' or 'Hakurei Reimu'?

Should スキマ be traslated to 'Sukima' or 'Gap'? (But I think it should be 'gap' because of space constrains)

And one other thing.
What should ちから be translated to?
It is the multiplier to damage.  Should it be just translated to 'Strength'?

EDIT : I'll translate the Items folder. How should I give it to you?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 02:44:53 PM by Sungho »
Signature

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 02:46:34 PM »
口封「ジュ スエテ」 - Mouth Seal "Ju suete" (I have no idea what "jusuete" means.  Apparently it's french)

As a French speaker, I'd say that looks like "je souhaite," which means "I hope."  I'm not entirely sure what the meaning behind that name is, though. :/

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 02:54:12 PM »
I also think スキマ  should be "gap".

ちから is "force", "power" or "strenght".

DennouNeko

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2012, 02:55:25 PM »
Well, the only moment that I've seen it appearing is after beating any of the Youmu enemies, so it's either Myon or "(the) ghost half".
Look post below... I guess Hanrei would be best for this one.
Updated all the rest.

Quite weird, since there are both 不思議の幻想郷 and さなえの超特急.
I've seen much more signs that there's probably a kind of mini-game or something with the express. Haven't finished either the basement or the well yet, so can't tell for sure. It's possible that people liked it and AquaStyle released after that this as a separate game.

Should スキマ be traslated to 'Sukima' or 'Gap'? (But I think it should be 'gap' because of space constrains)

It's possible that I have swapped in few places first and last name... From what I know in English it should be "Reimu Hakurei". Updated.
Definitely a "gap".

And it seems that ちから (probably 力 in few places) is the usual strength from RPGs.
I know there's also the "power" used for danmaku attacks. It's probably 霊力, but couldn't confirm it.

EDIT : I'll translate the Items folder. How should I give it to you?
I guess it would be best to pack it, upload and post link.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 03:05:48 PM by DennouNeko »

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2012, 02:55:43 PM »

Edit2:Somehow forgot to answer... I made a tool to replace the files in packages. It won't be able to create one from scratch, but it's enough to update the existing ones.
Oh, alright.  I found a tool that just reimports, but I always ran into problems when the files got bigger than the original..

I know it's wrong, but I think a lot of western fans identify Youmu's half ghost as "myon" (honestly,I do too).  I guess if we wanted to be concerned about space and being right we could say "Hanrei" which is at least shorter than half-ghost.  I think this is noted on the english wiki so someone could look it up quick.

And one other thing.
Personally, I think we should keep last-first, but that's just me I guess.

I'd say gap as well, it's a lot shorter.

I guess "strength" is okay, especially since "power" (danmaku, in english) is already taken.

edit: I tried doing some items, it's not a lot, but if Sungho is gonna look at it I think it's enough that I should share it.  but I'm not too happy with the amulets I did other than no brainer Hakurei Amulet
http://www.mediafire.com/?8tzstmqoeft7xf8
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 03:05:51 PM by Sandrie »

Arknarok

• Give my nose back!
  • I translate stuff
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2012, 03:00:51 PM »
I am reading through conversations and newspapers. I've already started translating the conversations, but there's not much to report.

DennouNeko

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2012, 03:11:59 PM »
Oh, alright.  I found a tool that just reimports, but I always ran into problems when the files got bigger than the original..
Well, mine basically rebuilds the archive using the original one as a kind of hint, so no space problems.

I know it's wrong, but I think a lot of western fans identify Youmu's half ghost as "myon" (honestly,I do too).
Read the wiki a moment ago. Between "ghost half" and "Hanrei" the second seems to be the best option.

I am reading through conversations and newspapers. I've already started translating the conversations, but there's not much to report.
ok, thanks for the update.

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2012, 07:01:15 PM »
Um, doesn't half-ghost just refer to Youmu herself, not her ghost half?

I've only played Miracle Party, so I might be missing something, but it seemed like the obvious thing to say.