Author Topic: Touhou Gadgets Not Showing Up  (Read 1521 times)

Touhou Gadgets Not Showing Up
« on: May 20, 2014, 07:13:24 PM »
Hi there guys, I'm a newcomer to this forum but I've been a fan of the series and a part of the fandom for about seven years now. Recently I decided to experiment with gadgets because they looked interesting. I downloaded the System Animator and Spectrum Analyser to use Touhou visualizations and gadgets from ttp://www.animetheme.com/sidebar/ but they all show up as blank. The settings also show up as blank with a black box in the corner. I've searched for solutions for hours and tried various things, but nothing is working. This is what it should look like: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9359162
and my desktop looks like this:

All I wanted were some cute gadgets that animated/had visualizations to music. Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:36:43 AM by Helepolis »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: Touhou Gadgets Not Showing Up
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 07:35:17 AM »
Maybe a bit easy to say, but have you actually tried asking it to the author it self or people from that website?

We usually offer technical support related to Touhou games and perhaps in relation to OS. Gadgets, toolbars and other non-game related issues are not within our domain by default.

Edit: I broke the link intentionally as it immediately is asking for a pop-up which almost looks like an installation.

Also locking this topic. Please contact the author of that sidebar.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:37:40 AM by Helepolis »