Author Topic: Pacifist replays?  (Read 1920 times)

Pacifist replays?
« on: July 14, 2010, 09:58:36 PM »
I've been watching some insane replays from royalflare.net but I don't know how to find pacifist replays there. Or if they are even allowed. Do even skilled players bother with pacifying stages? Have someone done a 1cc pacifist run on any of the games (on any difficulity)? I'm a noob so I don't know this stuff.

haha  :derp: nevermind, I found what I was looking for. Sorry. Maybe this should be deleted?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 11:00:09 PM by 633IDK »
"you never know, you may have the best strats in the world" - Zil

Immortal Momiji!

Polttopallo

• /人◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
Re: Pacifist replays?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 01:42:02 PM »
pacifist runs have low score, so check the replays with the lowest score and read the comments.

ショット封印 means no shoot

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 04:47:02 AM »
I believe I have a replay on my comp of someone who did a Yukari Hard pacifist 1cc (with bombs though, so it's not really "pacifist.").

I tried replicating it myself, managed to get to Marisa's second midspell before game overing. Midboss Keine is insane pacifist.

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 10:45:49 AM »
I think a lunatic 1cc of PCB using bombs would be pretty doable. I found a replay of someone doing it on hard, and he did a few mistakes dying twice with full bomb stocks. You get many extends from the point items the bosses drop.

I believe I have a replay on my comp of someone who did a Yukari Hard pacifist 1cc (with bombs though, so it's not really "pacifist.").

I tried replicating it myself, managed to get to Marisa's second midspell before game overing. Midboss Keine is insane pacifist.

Can you find the replay of the hard 1cc? I'd like to see it.
"you never know, you may have the best strats in the world" - Zil

Immortal Momiji!

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 04:18:52 AM »
Can you find the replay of the hard 1cc? I'd like to see it.

Whoopslol, just looked at the file again and realized it's at 79% slowdown. Still a pretty fun replay to watch though. Tried practicing Stage 5 just now with Yukari; stage is really easy, but Reisen herself is actually giving me trouble for once with this challenge, even with bombs.