Author Topic: [COMPLETE] Daiyousei Quest - Rise of the Fairies  (Read 29529 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Rise of the Fairies
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2012, 11:13:10 PM »
>"I kinda had a feeling you'd react like that. That was just a warning shot too, I've gotten a lot stronger thanks to learning magic..I'm probably not on the same level of sheer power as Cirno is, but fights aren't always won with just power alone. I've learned that when I was learning magic."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2012, 11:22:00 PM »
>"I kinda had a feeling you'd react like that. That was just a warning shot too, I've gotten a lot stronger thanks to learning magic..I'm probably not on the same level of sheer power as Cirno is, but fights aren't always won with just power alone. I've learned that when I was learning magic."

> Luna flies foward.

> "Not decided by power alone, heh? We know that, that's why we wore out Cirno." Luna says. "I just expected you to stay at the temple and help clean up, but you show up before we could finish Cirno."

> "Well, anyway you can't stop Cirno losing." Luna says simply, right on que, as Cirno finally falls, Star panting heavily.

> "Sunny.... do it..." Star pants, before the three fairies vanish with a click of Sunny's fingers.

> "That's one of the lake leaders down, and we have equal influence here, that'll have to do for bringing forth Titania! Fairy Liberation Force, fall back!" Sunny says, before all the non-lake fairies leave.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2012, 11:23:00 PM »
>"Tch..."
>Let's fly over to Cirno and see about restoring her as much as we can.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2012, 11:25:07 PM »
>"Tch..."
>Let's fly over to Cirno and see about restoring her as much as we can.

> You fly over to Cirno.

> The ice fairy snores. It seems like she's gone to sleep to rest.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2012, 11:27:10 PM »
>Sigh. "I can't believe they pulled it off. If they think that just unifying the fairies will do it, then I guess I'll have to beat them to it."
>Let's use our magic to pull all the lake fairies to our area! We've got an army to raise.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2012, 11:32:12 PM »
>Sigh. "I can't believe they pulled it off. If they think that just unifying the fairies will do it, then I guess I'll have to beat them to it."
>Let's use our magic to pull all the lake fairies to our area! We've got an army to raise.

> You use your magic so that all the lake fairies drift towards you. They figure out you wanna speak to them, so they just fly afterwards.

> "Big Fairy this means Baka's not the strongest anymore!" one says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2012, 11:37:50 PM »
>"Maybe, but. We can still beat the ones who pulled it off...."
>Let's do the same firey-thing we did back at the temple. "...Because I have a plan! We need to team up with some other groups of Fairies to pull it off. I already have one in mind that'll be a big help for things. They might be a bit weird, even for Fairies, but if we can get the Sanzu Fairies on our side, we might be able to turn things around."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2012, 11:47:16 PM »
>"Maybe, but. We can still beat the ones who pulled it off...."
>Let's do the same firey-thing we did back at the temple. "...Because I have a plan! We need to team up with some other groups of Fairies to pull it off. I already have one in mind that'll be a big help for things. They might be a bit weird, even for Fairies, but if we can get the Sanzu Fairies on our side, we might be able to turn things around."

> The lake fairies let out a collective gasp.

> "But those fairies are hardly fairies!" one says.

> "They're negative!"

> "They don't prank!"

> "They're BORING!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2012, 11:50:49 PM »
>"But! They have one thing we don't have. Information. Power isn't the only way to win, I'm proof of that. With the info they have on Titania, we can beat the Forest Fairies to the punch, and revive her first!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2012, 11:52:02 PM »
>"But! They have one thing we don't have. Information. Power isn't the only way to win, I'm proof of that. With the info they have on Titania, we can beat the Forest Fairies to the punch, and revive her first!"

> "Titania?" one of the fairies say.

> They mutter for a while among themselves. You hear some go "Oh that legend!"

> "Why does it matter who revives her?" one asks.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2012, 12:05:48 AM »
>"Because the group that revives her, is probably also gonna be the group that goes on to unify and rule the Fairies."
>Let's raise our voice enough for all of them to hear. "Do you all really want those three calling the shots? I sure don't. But I need everyone's help to make it a reality! If we're gonna be the ones calling the shots, then we gotta get other Fairy Groups to help! The Sanzu Fairies are just the first step!"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 12:07:21 AM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2012, 12:07:50 AM »
>"Because the group that revives her, is probably also gonna be the group that goes on to unify and rule the Fairies."
>Let's raise our voice enough for all of them to hear. "Do you all really want those three calling the shots? I sure don't. But I need everyone's help to make it a reality!"

> "But Star's also our boss now!" a nameless fairy says.

> "Yeah." another says. "You don't call the shots alone!"

> Cirno gets up. "What happened? Why are they sayin' Star's the boss now?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2012, 12:12:45 AM »
>"Because you lost a fight with Star apparently."
>Then look to the other fairies with the full elemental 'options' set. "I don't like fighting, but if I have to knock you guys around to remind you who's the boss, then I have no choice!"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2012, 12:16:22 AM »
>"Because you lost a fight with Star apparently."
>Then look to the other fairies with the full elemental 'options' set. "I don't like fighting, but if I have to knock you guys around to remind you who's the boss, then I have no choice!"

> "What? I don't lose! I'm the strongest!" Cirno says, before the mass of fairies chant "You lost!".

> "We know you're the boss. Star's also the boss. That's the problem brainy!" a fairy says. "We're confused! We ain't as smart as you!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2012, 12:18:32 AM »
>"Well, they didn't beat me too, did they? To really call the shots, they have to beat me and Cirno at the same time!"
>Ah, fairy logic. Been a while since we've had to use this.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #135 on: December 08, 2012, 12:24:30 AM »
>"Well, they didn't beat me too, did they? To really call the shots, they have to beat me and Cirno at the same time!"
>Ah, fairy logic. Been a while since we've had to use this.

> "But they beat Cirno! She's no longer boss!" a different fairy says.

> "Star and you are the bosses." a different one states.

> When you think about it, odds are showing up in another group of fairy's land with a small army might go across wrong.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2012, 12:32:26 AM »
>Sigh. We'll just have to beat Star then, to get the full control back.
>...But we can't go get an alliance with the Sanzu Fairies before we do that. Because if we leave, then what's stopping those three troublemakers from getting everyone else under their control?
>"Alright then. I didn't want to have to do things like this, but I have to beat Star to get you guys to listen then."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #137 on: December 08, 2012, 12:36:42 AM »
>Sigh. We'll just have to beat Star then, to get the full control back.
>...But we can't go get an alliance with the Sanzu Fairies before we do that. Because if we leave, then what's stopping those three troublemakers from getting everyone else under their control?
>"Alright then. I didn't want to have to do things like this, but I have to beat Star to get you guys to listen then."

> "Leave that to me Dai!" Cirno says. "Eye'll just beat her up if she comes back! Nothing saying I can't have a rematch! And eye won't let her hide behind loads of weaker ones first!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #138 on: December 08, 2012, 12:39:55 AM »
>Nod. "Just freeze them in a block of ice without killing them if they show up. If they get captured, we won't have to worry about them anymore. They're trying to knock Gensokyo's balance out of whack, which means they're Incident Causers!"
>How many Fairies were loyal to only us?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2012, 12:42:54 AM »
>Nod. "Just freeze them in a block of ice without killing them if they show up. If they get captured, we won't have to worry about them anymore. They're trying to knock Gensokyo's balance out of whack, which means they're Incident Causers!"
>How many Fairies were loyal to only us?

> "Maybe I should try and find Rumia if this is an incident!" Cirno says.

> None, they were all split between you and Cirno, and even then, 'loyal' is a push, 'subordinate' is a better word, considering they just follow whoever they see has the most power... or the best pranks.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2012, 12:51:37 AM »
>"I think she's probably got other stuff she's got to take care of. Did you feel something weird earlier today? Well, I think she's probably already taking care of that, which means we can't count on her all the time. besides, this is a Fairy Problem, so it's up to us Fairies to resolve it!"
>Let's round up about five of the fairies who are the most likely to follow us no matter what.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2012, 01:02:36 AM »
>"I think she's probably got other stuff she's got to take care of. Did you feel something weird earlier today? Well, I think she's probably already taking care of that, which means we can't count on her all the time. besides, this is a Fairy Problem, so it's up to us Fairies to resolve it!"
>Let's round up about five of the fairies who are the most likely to follow us no matter what.

> "Hmm. Well maybe Mysti and Wriggle and Kogasa then!" Cirno says.

> You pick out five fairies, one of which is the fairy with the power to create popcorn, pretty useful at parties, as evidenced in the past, or just for those times when you need popcorn when watching a good brawl. The others you don't even know if they actually have powers. None of them actually have names.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2012, 01:05:51 AM »
>"Alright you five, you'll be coming with me to see about getting the info I need from the Sanzu Fairies. Once we get them on our side, we'll try to get the Flower Fairies to help out too."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2012, 01:06:42 AM »
>"Alright you five, you'll be coming with me to see about getting the info I need from the Sanzu Fairies. Once we get them on our side, we'll try to get the Flower Fairies to help out too."

> "Uh... OK!" one of the fairies says.

> "Adventure time!" another comments happily.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #144 on: December 08, 2012, 01:10:22 AM »
>"Since our friend who can make Popcorn is coming along, we're set for snacks too!"
>Look to Cirno, and put a hand on her shoulder with a smile. "Cirno, since you're not quite a Lake Boss anymore, you'll have to settle for being my second-in-command, okay? We're friends after all, so I gotta help you out when I can. I'll leave keeping the lake safe to you!"
>Let's take the group and make for where the Sanzu Fairies have their base of operations!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2012, 01:22:51 AM »
>"Since our friend who can make Popcorn is coming along, we're set for snacks too!"
>Look to Cirno, and put a hand on her shoulder with a smile. "Cirno, since you're not quite a Lake Boss anymore, you'll have to settle for being my second-in-command, okay? We're friends after all, so I gotta help you out when I can. I'll leave keeping the lake safe to you!"
>Let's take the group and make for where the Sanzu Fairies have their base of operations!

> The popcorn fairy looks proud.

> "When I find Star I'll be sure to get my position back, as the Strongest!" Cirno says.

> You and your group of five fairies head towards the Sanzu River. There is a lot of... nothing around, and you fly around the river, until you eventually spot a small group of about ten fairies dressed in black. One is larger than the others, and resembles Lilly.

Lilly Black
Totally not Lilly White

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2012, 02:40:58 PM »
>Let's fly over with the group and greet them politely.
>"Lily Black, I presume?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2012, 02:45:04 PM »
>Let's fly over with the group and greet them politely.
>"Lily Black, I presume?"

> "Hmm? How do you know my name?" the larger one says. You're pretty sure from her larger appearance, and the energy around her that she too is a sprite.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #148 on: December 08, 2012, 02:47:46 PM »
>"I was told about you by Nue. I had no idea Lily White had a sister you know. Would you mind if we talked for a bit in private? I have a couple things I wanted to discuss with you, as a fellow Sprite."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #149 on: December 08, 2012, 02:49:15 PM »
>"I was told about you by Nue. I had no idea Lily White had a sister you know. Would you mind if we talked for a bit in private? I have a couple things I wanted to discuss with you, as a fellow Sprite."

> "Nue told you... interesting." Lilly Black says, before she shoos off the other fairies.

> "So then, I'm curious as to what made a Lake fairy seek me out." the sprite says.