Author Topic: Re: So You Want To Be The Townest Mafia (Thread 2)  (Read 26197 times)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Re: So You Want To Be The Townest Mafia (Thread 2)
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2012, 09:14:14 PM »
uhm

can we not lynch LLD she's kind of my strongest town read guys and i don't want to be Zakeri ;w;

I can deal with an Omba wagon because his switch off Huhwhat was the most candy-flavored color of fuck possible imo. 'Mfw i re-read my own case' kind of reads as 'Oh shit this looks terrible, abort abort abort' and less 'Oh wow Huhwhat actually looks really town because of this' and I don't think anything really kind of excuses that. He was dead-set on HW and then this happens. I...don't really buy this story of a sudden click, frankly.

Could possibly go with Affinity but I'd probably prefer Omba over him.

I'd also actually go for Serela because he never answered what the fuck is up with his Affinity pressure and instead just went like 'HEY CHAORE IS YELLING THIS MEANS HES TOWN' and I'm kind of like, what the hell that was an ED1 read why is he still pushing it.

also i just realized i fucked up on time so i can be here longer, still going to be gone for deadline though

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2012, 09:16:13 PM »
Well if this is a thing that's happening then obviously I'm all for it.

##Vote LLD

Of course I also don't mind an Omba quickwagon because I am unsure as pancakes about him and a claim would probably help.

Actually, you know what?

##Unvote
##Vote Omba

I doubt there's enough support for LLD's wagon still and doing this kind of thing only wastes the valuable time we don't have.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2012, 09:17:29 PM »
Chaore how do you feel about LLD's activity this game making her comparable to the star character of the movie The Incredible Shrinking Woman?

I mean she basically went "GONNA 1V1 BT" and then stopped playing ;_;
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2012, 09:17:48 PM »
I think we should just end the day and hope that Kilga posts 100 words catching all the scum for us at night. vOv I mean, the game mechanics totally allow for him to do it.

Why is LLD scum again? I read her and the only reasons I can find are non-compliance, which I don't think was ever used in a way that would benefit her, and not posting as soon as people ignored her, which can be chalked up to being busy IRL (plus the last time I used something like that for evidence a player was scum we got the BlackRose lynch, so yeah).

I think Omba is the best lynch that we can get under the current circumstances.

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2012, 09:18:51 PM »
here's my conclusion: Stop using meta to cloud your judgement and trust your gut and what you see in THIS game.

>.>
Tempted to just assume LLD is town on this post alone because I feel that people should really start listening to this.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2012, 09:19:12 PM »
Serela people like myself and Chaore would probably want you to post during the following day and not only at T- deadline, thanks.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2012, 09:21:54 PM »
We're really low on time, and the more people give their opinion the more likely it seems that LLD isn't all that likely to happen. :/

\: Affinity probably isn't happening today either!

Oh well. I'm okay with Omba's lynch. Even if I'm Certainly Uncertain.

##Unvote ##Vote Omba

BT:It was easter, I was busy with family D:

HW:No matter how true it is, scum!LLD is IMO just as likely to say that as town!LLD. "AAAAAA PLAY THE GAME BETTER" would irk me even if it was the opposite alignment sucking and making things easier for me because of it.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2012, 09:22:31 PM »
Oh and Rawr is basically spectating right now. Post?

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2012, 09:23:00 PM »
Chaore how do you feel about LLD's activity this game making her comparable to the star character of the movie The Incredible Shrinking Woman?

well about the same way i feel about everyone in this game that's spent a lot of time not here, null and probably because shadoweh doesn't know how to run a game. I'm guilty of the exact same thing, and for what seems to be the exact same reasons from LLD's last post.

And I know I'm confirmed town so welp.

Mind you I don't think she thought for the situation of 'No one is interested in BT, entire process is ignored' anyway so she's probably staring at the screen like 'Okay. Nothing to comment on since we're ignoring BT. Just leave my vote there.'.

...which is sadly what she does.

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2012, 09:26:59 PM »
Currently braving the elements. But nothing really new. Already knew dormios claim and havent thought of him has scum. Currently no wagons of interest unless ihnn or affinity.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2012, 09:27:27 PM »
UNNNYYYYAAAAAAAAAA

I'm pretty much Wifoming up a storm over whether scum Dormio would claim miller on day 1 and IDONTKNOWANYTHINGANYMORE.

...Welp

I'm not completely sure on LLD (she's one of the players I have the hardest time reading, so I usually gut! it). I'm not going for Serela. Affinity and Omba are acceptable. I don't particularly want to lynch Omba because he breaks my mold on what scum looks like, and Affinity doesn't.

##Vote: Affinity

I'm... gonna take a quick break, sort out my thinking, eat something, figure out left from right, and see where the game stands when I get back.

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2012, 09:29:12 PM »
Also, if this game has a nightvig, then they had better fix this shit tonight.

I want another votecount. I also wish somebody would answer my question about LLD.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2012, 09:31:28 PM »
] I am an unscrupulous cook which makes investigations on me return guilty results.

is that an ability?

for a 2nd choice I was Bob.  sticky-voitng is not a role perferentially given to either scum or town (it's neutral).  The last vote on Omba was for questioning how Omba formed reads on town!Dorian and Scum(at least less-town)!Dan which suspicions I felt were kind of arbitrary.  Rereading, it doesn't seem sooo bad anymore. 

3rd?  was thinking chaore but Omba is around there too.  I don't feel like lynching IHNN anymore either.

Also, Guys, Meta is not why I think LLD is scum.  Her case on me was bullocks D1.  Her attack on BT came from him daring to challenge her case on me (and BT had perfectly valid concerns).  Nothing whatsoever in addendum is ever put forth regarding BT's scumminess besides his crime of him attacking LLD's case on me and supposedly misreppresenting it. 

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2012, 09:32:22 PM »
I'm going to be here until deadline, so just in case there -is- interest in the Affinity lynch considering that it can now reach a comparable size to the Omba wagon...

##Unvote ##Vote Affinity

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2012, 09:36:57 PM »
A last minute Affinity wagon would be terrible when all of two people have cited reasons from wanting him lynched the entire day. There was actually a soft agreement on Omba not looking that great about halfway into the day, which was the point he backed down from his argument with me.

Also, I don't see the Affinity case yet either.

« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2012, 09:37:14 PM »
Serela thats like a revote every 10mins

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2012, 09:37:26 PM »
Also, two is not a miscount because SERELA HAS NEVER ACTUALLY TALKED ABOUT HIS AFFINITY CASE SINCE D1.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2012, 09:39:20 PM »
Why LLD is scum 101

Her reasons for pursuing Dan. (Explained in #466-#467)

Her realization that Dan is town only after the wagon completely evaporated. (Already explained this to you)

Dan mentioned somewhere that the whole 1v1 thing is WIFOM because "oh hey this is totally a town thing", and is basically something that makes her look better without any analysis involved. And no, I don't see this as a townie thing because it happened once my case was clearly stronger.

And like Dan mentions a few posts above above, her susupicion of me never came from a townie place.

Not liking the Affinity wagon in particular.

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2012, 09:41:53 PM »
Her realization that Dan is town only after the wagon completely evaporated. (Already explained this to you)
...but she already said she still thinks Dan is scum.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2012, 09:43:49 PM »
well about the same way i feel about everyone in this game that's spent a lot of time not here, null and probably because shadoweh doesn't know how to run a game. I'm guilty of the exact same thing, and for what seems to be the exact same reasons from LLD's last post.

And I know I'm confirmed town so welp.

Mind you I don't think she thought for the situation of 'No one is interested in BT, entire process is ignored' anyway so she's probably staring at the screen like 'Okay. Nothing to comment on since we're ignoring BT. Just leave my vote there.'.

...which is sadly what she does.

There is no reason to think this is town over scum besides you relating to the lurkiness of LLD.

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2012, 09:44:29 PM »
I remember that... oh right nevermind that was something else completely.

Disregard that, then. I do, however, remember that she backed off of Dan despite having no reason to after not believing his claim D1. Or maybe I need to check back on exactly what I thought was scummy, but I remember that it was something. ~_~

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2012, 09:45:21 PM »
The Thirty-Third Oh You Wanted A Votecount?

Lady Lambdadelta (2): Action Dan, BT
BT (1): Lady Lambdadelta
Omba (2): Chaore, Huh what
I have no name (2): Dr. Rawr, Omba
Dormio (2): Affinity, I have no name
Affinity (3): Dormio, capth, Serela
Dr Rawr (1): I have no name

Proxy on: Omba

Not voting: No one!

Boxes Opened: Serela, Action Dan, Lady Lambdadelta, I have no name, Affinity

Tarred and Feathered: Dr. Rawr

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

There are 2 hours and 13 minutes remaining. Or you could hammer faster!
Day End Countdown
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 09:47:08 PM by Pesco »

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2012, 09:46:07 PM »
I think it was her vote on Conq right as D2 started, which is completely different from how she ended D1 and went completely unexplained.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2012, 09:48:33 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote Omba

Since apparently this didn't register @ the votecount.

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2012, 09:49:54 PM »
GUYS DORMIO IS AT L-2

I don't see a wagon I like more than Omba's. Let's face it, the LLD lynch isn't going through today. Most people have been reading her as town and those who haven't have been unsuccesful at convincing others to gun for her for the entire day. It's the same deal as Serela. Nameless' wagon lacks the support to go through as well and he won't be around to claim if we lynch him. Everybody should vote one of (Omba, Affinity) right now, since they're the only wagons with a degree of support from across the board. Yes, I'm forcing a dichotomy, but if that's necessary to get a lynch instead of endless bickering that ends in a random lynch, so be it.

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2012, 09:51:07 PM »
Also, capth, if you think Affinity is scum, then Omba is a good compromise lynch according to your methods of scumhunting, since Affinity has been hesitant to switch off of Omba all day. <_<

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2012, 09:52:57 PM »
tl;dr: @scumhunting is sheep the first vote affinity makes every day, if he's town there's a decent chance he's right because he's a competent player, if he's scum there's an even higher chance he's right because of his meta

I don't see how this can possibly fail

(this post isn't serious)

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2012, 09:56:58 PM »
Not to slow us down or anything but I'd like to know how Affinity's wagon got the support in the first place.

It's like everyone suddenly has no problems lynching the guy and were silent enough about it before.

Which, of course, I don't like at all.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2012, 09:59:39 PM »
zzzz just woke up, reading.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2012, 10:06:13 PM »
Alright, I'm back.

AND I FOUND LEFT. But I think Right went on vacation.

@Huh What - The reason I'm not voting Omba is that he doesn't look like scum. By that I mean I've never seen scum play like him. I do consider his lynch acceptable because I'm not sure, but Affinity is playing more in line with how most the scum I've seen play - somewhat subdued and preying on bad play.