Author Topic: Rumia Quest II: Widening Darkness [Complete]  (Read 31121 times)

Re: Rumia Quest II: Widening Darkness
« Reply #480 on: March 31, 2012, 10:16:20 PM »
Day after, we still need to tell Alice that she's our little sister  :V

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #481 on: April 01, 2012, 02:01:10 AM »
I'd say just include the events of the day after in the end-of-quest summary and move on to part 3.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #482 on: April 01, 2012, 09:22:01 AM »
Sorry GYMO, but it's a 2-1 vote.

Still, this won't be a long part. We certainly won't be going to the Forest of Magic to speak to Alice. You can mention that if you meet Alice in RQ3.

> It's the next day... and you wake up, head hurting, outside Cirno's house. Considering usually you don't sleep at all, that's weird. Mystcia and Wriggle are here too, both are already awake. Kogasa is probobly at the Myouren Graveyard at this hour.

> Usually when you go to Cirno's house, Aya's left several copies of the Bunbumaru, in the event any faries read it, because she dosen't know where else to put them for the fairies, most of whom have no fixed address, with the exception of four other fairies. Today is no exception, as there's a large wad of small newspapers.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #483 on: April 02, 2012, 01:40:28 PM »
>"Huh, let's have a look at these!"
>Let's grab a newspaper!
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #484 on: April 02, 2012, 02:13:40 PM »
>"Huh, let's have a look at these!"
>Let's grab a newspaper!

> You grab one of the newspapers, and, interestingly, it's not titled 'Bunbunmaru' at the top like usual:

'A Bunbunmaru and Kakashi Spirit News Collaberative Special'

On the front page is a picture of you fighting Shinki in your 'true' form, with the headline: 'Fighting Hell in Former Hell'. It goes on to talk about the situation like usual, in Aya's usual exaggerated style, although toned back slightly. At several points the article alludes to you being a pscyopath that kills anything within a mile radius instantly, which didn't happen. Usually Aya probobly would have said something like five miles.

The newspaper also has several other sub-headlines, such as 'Two Deva Meet and Throw Victory Party', 'Mima's Gambit', and 'Are we safe now?', which puts quite a lot of emphasis on the agreement that Shinki could come back every couple of weeks... and the dangers of your true form to everyone around you.

> You wonder how Aya got all this information, considering you never saw her, or any Tengu, for that matter, underground. Let alone the images.

> Mystcia is straining to read the smaller print, Wriggle is fine, and, of course, Cirno can't read.

[Yeah, talk about the news with the others if you want, but this is basically done now]

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #485 on: April 02, 2012, 02:32:48 PM »
>"Did you guys ever see any Tengu down there? I sure didn't. Kinda makes you wonder.."
>"...And just how much did we drink last night..?"

>And...roll credits.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 02:39:27 PM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #486 on: April 02, 2012, 03:16:06 PM »
>"Did you guys ever see any Tengu down there? I sure didn't. Kinda makes you wonder.."
>"...And just how much did we drink last night..?"

>And...roll credits.

> Wriggle shakes her head, but comments: "They're supposed to be fast, maybe we just didn't see them?"

> "They're not strong! I'm strong! They just flew around and took pictures!" Cirno said, adding, "They missed me killing the eye thing!"

> "Uhhh..... you guys drank quite a lot, so did I. I'm fine! Fairies don't get hangovers!" Cirno said. This fact stems from the lack of brains Fairies have to get headaches over, naturally.

> You notice Mystcia has outright given up reading, and is holding her head. You guess she was the worst effected... or just drank the most.

> Everything appears to be normal. Daiyousei shows up and explains what the big words in the article mean, although she has trouble with some herself, being only a fairy, albeit, the smartest of them. She's about the only fairy that collects the newspapers, although occasionally Star Sapphire does as well.

[Unless anyone has any last things, I'll consider this over. I'll start the RQ3 thread later today, after my dinner, thanks to all participants for sticking through this!]

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #487 on: April 02, 2012, 06:41:10 PM »
Tag this completed by editing the thread title. Otherwise I'd just assume it died.