Author Topic: Touhou Dreams Thread  (Read 170095 times)

Re: Touhou Dreams Thread
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2009, 04:04:17 AM »
I pronounce it "cheer-no" myself.

But that's another topic ...

flurk

• I'M IN YOUR SHMUP
  • GRAZING YOUR BULLETS.
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2009, 03:19:42 PM »
same here <_< it's a bad habit.

"Eh, who needs brains in danmaku? Power, that's all you need!" -Kirisame Marisa

Gpop

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2009, 04:00:06 PM »
I pronounce it "cheer-no" myself.

But that's another topic ...

That's how I pronounce it as well =/

Anyways, got a new dream, although once again I vaguely remember. All I could gather was that Sakuya was there making some food for us, and Luna Dial was being played in the background.

I think Reimu made an appearance as well. As well as Koishi. But I forgot when or how though =/

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2009, 10:01:12 PM »
I have vague memories of a dream this morning where I was underwater while some of the girls swam past in school swimsuits. All I can remember is that I definitely saw Remi, Kisume was there using her bucket as an air supply and Nitori was in scuba gear. It was...surreal, to say the least.

I've had others - the only other one that comes to mind involved Mima on Gladiators, but I don't remember anything else about it. I'll keep note of any later ones here for posterity.

DarkHedge

« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2009, 07:03:52 PM »
I dreamed about that forum... >.< !
I was apparently involved in some kind of heat, up to flamewar level, and as I was going to (apparently) stick in a USB drive and start typing on some command-line program with a visible hate expression on the face, Yukari grabbed my shoulder and I woke up.

...and I said "FUCK".

« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2009, 10:25:21 PM »
I was apparently involved in some kind of heat, up to flamewar level, and as I was going to (apparently) stick in a USB drive and start typing on some command-line program with a visible hate expression on the face, Yukari grabbed my shoulder and I woke up.

I would crap myself if I ever dreamt of Yukari. I remember I once dreamt about NiGHTS into Dreams and was concerned about how "real" the dream was.
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2009, 08:22:42 AM »

...and I said "FUCK".

Guess I am not the only one who dreams about the forum lol and I realized your dream is really similar it mine.
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Gpop

« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2009, 01:05:38 PM »
Guess I am not the only one who dreams about the forum lol and I realized your dream is really similar it mine.

http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=209.0

DarkHedge

« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2009, 04:33:28 PM »

Indeed... it is. Simple coincidence though.

DarkHedge

« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2009, 05:57:32 PM »
What do you THINK they do each week night in Eientei.

« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2009, 02:29:26 AM »
What do you THINK they do each week night in Eientei.
"Same thing we do every night, Pinky ... Try to take over the WORLD!"

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2009, 08:52:16 AM »
Red Alert 3, the soviets attacked Eientei what?

Yes...I dunno how but this morning it was epic, I swear I was half awake and dreaming or something.

Suddenly! Empire of the Rising Sun is Eientei?!
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Gambit

« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2009, 01:04:02 AM »
I had a dream last night in which I was the pilot of a mech and that I was part of this league that would race them (think F-Zero style racing). As it turns out, I just happen to be in the middle of a race when all of a sudden; Aya comes out of nowhere and starts taking pictures. 

SONIC BHOCOLATE STRIKER

• Doing >9000 Barrel Rolls
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2009, 02:32:48 AM »
I had a dream where Marisa started a racing competition. It ended up being a mixture of Kirby's Air Ride and F-Zero, and it was just as awesome too.
I gotta have something for my sig, so...

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2009, 03:03:07 AM »
I had a dream that you could load Touhou games. The game was Lotus land and I was versing Yuka and i died in the last attack.
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Momizi Inubashiri

• Banned
  • For :files:
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2009, 04:59:16 AM »
i had a dream that ZUN asked to marry me....
 then i woke up DX

DarkHedge

« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2009, 07:20:48 PM »
More Dreamgasms.

Waking up on Reincarnation was really the final touch to a dream where I met Sariel, who embraced me and kept talking to me with a semi-androgynous voice, tending more to the female voice, and after he said something like "come with me, to Jigoku", a flash of light happened, and I met for no reason Mima afterwards. When we looked at each other, she laughed, not unkindly, and I woke up on her theme.

My reaction on wake-up: "This time it wasn't a hotsex dream with Aya. Whew."

Orange

« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2009, 03:01:35 AM »
Last night, I dreamed that I was a cyborg that could launch missiles out of my back and arms, and for some reason, I was in some sort of battle against Meiling in the middle of a forest. I can't remember who won.

misosoupwitheggplant

• stalking stalker a stalker.
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2009, 04:31:59 AM »
Last night, I dreamed that I was a cyborg that could launch missiles out of my back and arms, and for some reason, I was in some sort of battle against Meiling in the middle of a forest. I can't remember who won.

You did. I say so because I love your username, and Orange>Meiling. HER HAIR CAN BECOME BLUE! She was clearly going easy on Reimu/Marisa because she was surprised, and she doesn't like being violent, I bet! She can easily beat a stage three boss! /Orangelove.
Current cosplays

Suwako- Some con
Cirno- A&G Ohio

Orange

« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2009, 04:05:22 AM »
You did. I say so because I love your username, and Orange>Meiling. HER HAIR CAN BECOME BLUE! She was clearly going easy on Reimu/Marisa because she was surprised, and she doesn't like being violent, I bet! She can easily beat a stage three boss! /Orangelove.

xD Thanks. You have quite the interesting username yourself.

misosoupwitheggplant

« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2009, 04:10:18 AM »
xD Thanks. You have quite the interesting username yourself.

This is my username everywhere I go. But don't google it.

And I had a Touhou dream...

I dreamt about falling into Rinnosuke's shop to show Yukari how to use something that stretched... But I don't remember what...
Current cosplays

Suwako- Some con
Cirno- A&G Ohio

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2009, 07:50:15 AM »
More Dreamgasms.

Waking up on Reincarnation was really the final touch to a dream where I met Sariel, who embraced me and kept talking to me with a semi-androgynous voice, tending more to the female voice, and after he said something like "come with me, to Jigoku", a flash of light happened, and I met for no reason Mima afterwards. When we looked at each other, she laughed, not unkindly, and I woke up on her theme.

My reaction on wake-up: "This time it wasn't a hotsex dream with Aya. Whew."

Want! XD

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2009, 10:35:02 AM »
I had an another dream but I was playing Touhou in an arcade with hundreds of machines

« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2009, 03:29:04 PM »
This is my username everywhere I go. But don't google it.
Why not? *googles it*

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2009, 02:50:55 AM »
I had this weird but (Semi) awesome dream powered by an image on the "You know you're addicted to Touhou" thread and this fic.
I had this sweet racing car and was driving it, when suddenly Yukari gaps beside me with an even more awesome car. She wants to have a little fun, so we arrange a race, where the loser has to forfeit his/her car to the winner.

The race was set on this long bridge, with heavy traffic. We started said race, which was completely awesome. I mean, we were streaming through the traffic like the cars were danmaku. Eventually I came to realize that Yukari was having problems with dodging the oncoming cars, and she was falling behind. When I saw that victory was mine, I feel a crash behind me, and a soft noise on the passenger's seat (My car only had two seats).

After stopping completely, I turn my head around to see what happened, and well... Yukari gapped herself out of the car before crashing it, and now was on my car! I was about to yell at her when I woke up, telling myself "What the fuck was all that!?"

misosoupwitheggplant

« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2009, 03:14:43 AM »
Why not? *googles it*

You had to google it... -Googles.- Hey, you're on Nihonomaru, aren't you?

-Googles her own username.- I really did join some weird things...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 03:21:26 AM by misosoupwitheggplant »
Current cosplays

Suwako- Some con
Cirno- A&G Ohio

« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2009, 05:05:05 AM »
Um, dunno ... I may have joined it once before, but never gone back :O

misosoupwitheggplant

« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2009, 05:39:51 AM »
Um, dunno ... I may have joined it once before, but never gone back :O

I know... I joined some college anime club forums.
I'm not in college.

And now, I'm going to bed. Let's see if you manage to pop into my dream... I have a feeling I'll be dreaming about something going horribly wrong about colossalcon... That's what my dreams are before a con.

Someday, I shall master lucid dreaming. That will be lots of fun. >_>
Current cosplays

Suwako- Some con
Cirno- A&G Ohio

« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2009, 06:03:15 AM »
Someday, I shall master lucid dreaming. That will be lots of fun. >_>
Indeeeeeed.

dustyjo

« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2009, 08:33:11 AM »
Had a dream last night involving a very low-res 3D Remilia, who was apparently the only person in the world that could beat EoSD or some shit.