Author Topic: Buy my PS2/360 games, animu, and manga - all old and new in great shape!  (Read 4352 times)

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
I'm clearing out some space on the old nerd shelf and hopefully some goon will want to give all this stuff a good home. 

Prices are as marked, shipping $3.50 flat rate USPS First Class Mail or $5 Priority Mail for single items, maybe I could cram two games into a bubble envelope for the same price.  I can quote out shipping for other carriers or speeds if you like.  I ship overseas, PM for quotes.

Jesus Christ look at all this stuff.  You want it.  All items come from a nonsmoking home and are in either excellent near-new used or brand new condition.

All prices are OBO.  The more you buy the more I'm willing to discount.  Make some offers, the worst I can say is no.  In general I'm basing prices off lowest $$ on Amazon for the item as best I can.

Some items are free with purchase!  Check the prices and stake your claims when you buy! 

Animu offerings:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica volume 1 - US Aniplex release.  Sealed, legit, never opened.  $35.
Genshiken season 1 - all three US release volumes.  Opened, watched once or twice, kept for years and never again watched.  $20 takes all three volumes. 
Silent Service - ancient as hell.  Fun movie from the guy who did Zipang.  It's like The Hunt for Red October but not so much about Soviets.  $5 or free if you spend $25 or more.
Kamichu volume 1 - cute stuff but I never ended up buying the rest.  $5.  (Jesus Christ how are the complete sets selling for $125 for the deluxe box, I didn't think it was that rare O_O)
Pani Poni Dash volume 1 - I watched this on fansub and loved it.  I bought the first disc and was meh thereafter.  It's selling for 50 cents plus shipping on Amazon - free if you pay for shipping or spend $10.
Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid complete set.  A must-have that I had to have and never opened.  Still sealed and new.  $12.

Equally :adtrw: manga:

Genshiken volumes 1-9. Complete and original first-run Del Rey printing.  It'll all fit in a $10ish Flat Rate Priority Mail box.  They've got omnibus editions for the first six volumes I think so I'm asking $35 for all nine books.
Nambul War stories volumes 1-3.  These are the only volumes that Central Park Media's manhwa division put out before the division went under in '06ish, I think  Shake your fist at the Japanese oppressors.  $12 for all three books.

PS2 and 360 games!  All scratch-free, play great.
Spoiler:
Rez.  Asking $20.  I know it's on XBLA but it's still Rez for the PS2.  It'll work with a Trance Vibrator if you can find one. 
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.  This is pre-Hot Coffee fix so if you have a Gameshark or whatnot you can see the controversy. $5.
Disgaea.  It's the original black label edition, which sells for exactly the same as the value label edition.  There's zero difference between the two.  $10.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2.  Fun as hell if you're into Gundam.  Just decently fun if you're not.  $15.
Raiden Fighters Aces.  Arcade perfect, Engrish and all.  Save your replays.  Go all tournament.  BYO quarters to line up to secure your place in line.  $15.
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage.  Hit enemies lots of times until they explode in fountains - literal fountains - of blood and swollen distended body parts.  Great stress relief.  $10.
Spoiler:
Deathsmiles.  Honestly, not my style of play.  This is the edition with the soundtrack.  Not sure if it was the super-special edition with the faceplate or not.  $8 or free with a $30 order.
Eternal Sonata.  Super-rare back in the day, a fun Tri-Ace buttonmashin' RPG.  Bright colors and fun music.  Worth it for the asking price.  $8 or free with a $30 order.
Spoiler:
Dead Rising.  Free for the cost of shipping or if you buy one game at asking price. 
Spoiler:
Zone of the Enders HD Collection. Less framerate drop than the PS3 and all the same Metal Gear Revengeance demo greatness.  Left, a little bit more.  Left, a little bit more.  $20.

Make some offers!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 01:01:19 AM by Maccabees Just Punch »

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
Re: Buy my PS2/360 games, animu, and manga - all old and new in great shape!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 09:40:39 PM »
Shit, I want some stuff but I no money

As usual

Well, this is good stuff, you'll probably sell fast anyway
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 02:29:00 AM »
I'll buy Disgaea off of you for $10! I'm pretty sure it's harder to find for less than $30 nowadays.

Menorah Jams, Pham

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 03:02:40 AM »
I'll buy Disgaea off of you for $10! I'm pretty sure it's harder to find for less than $30 nowadays.

Sorry Jana, Disgaea literally just sold D: 

And it's devalued pretty massively since it got released on PSP and a budget label release on PS2.  You might be able to get it from an Amazon seller.

Make some offers, though - I give you good price, you give me great carnitas recipe that I use all the time now!

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 05:47:54 AM »
Make some offers, though - I give you good price, you give me great carnitas recipe that I use all the time now!

We don't have a 360, unfortunately, but I'll keep an eye on the thread~

Jam-Kiske

• i am not witty
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 06:03:44 AM »
And I volunteered to help Jana with half of the cost of Disgaea. >:

Like half the 360 games are games I'd play, but I don't have a 360.

Widermelonz

• Delicious
  • Yum
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 12:25:38 PM »
I'll buy Eternal Sonata and Deathsmiles off you. You're using Paypal, right?

Menorah Jams, Pham

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 01:10:22 PM »
I sure am.  Will PM with total and Paypal address~

Menorah Jams, Pham

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 01:22:47 PM »
And I volunteered to help Jana with half of the cost of Disgaea. >:

Like half the 360 games are games I'd play, but I don't have a 360.

Edit: sorry, Rez was offered but it has been snatched up D: 

Maybe some animu or mango?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:03:27 PM by Maccabees Just Punch »

Menorah Jams, Pham

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 10:52:44 PM »
Everything has been shipped out!

Make some offers!  MotK offer: spend $50 or more and get a free Priority Mail upgrade!

Menorah Jams, Pham

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 03:37:54 PM »
Make some offers!