Author Topic: [Announcements] The Atelier Noticeboard - Rules, etc. Join us on #Atelier-Magna!  (Read 25586 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Hello and welcome to Alice's Artist Alley.  Here you can post your art and music to share with all of MotK!  Whether Touhou related or just Touhou inspired, or even just some of your personal musings, this is your place to be creative and show the world what you can do.

NSFW work is permitted as long as you link it behind our fun [nsfw] tag.  Attachments are enabled and greatly encouraged to be used to post your work.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Please tag your threads!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 04:21:53 PM »
When making a thread please tag your thread based on what medium you are using.  For example:

[Art] = some sort of drawing
[Music] = yay quarter notes!
[Video] = ohgod is this thing on???
[Request] = I like stick figures, someone draw stick figure Renko!

If it is NSFW tag it as well.  [Art] [NSFW] Blah blah blah or whatever.

Remember if you post NSFW work it has to be LINKED using the [nsfw] tags.  You cannot attach NSFW work to your posts.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 04:25:34 PM by TheStupidOne »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Letty Whiterock

Re: Please tag your threads!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 04:27:57 PM »
And remember, if someone has a dedicated art thread and you want them to draw something for you, request it in their thread. Don't make a new one.

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
Image Size Reminder - Nothing bigger than 400x400 px allowed - UPDATED Feb. 23
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 11:59:34 PM »
Hi all, just a friendly reminder:

Quote from: Forum Rules
If you are posting images please limit your images to maximum 400x400px and 150k per image.  If it is bigger than that then thumbnail and/or link to it.

Yes, I know, I've broken this rule myself. I didn't realize it XD Anyhow, better late than never, right?

I'm trying to ask the higher-ups whether or not we should go through our old images and repost thumbnails for the over-sized ones. But for now, please, whenever you post a new image that is over the size limit, simply post a thumbnail to it ^^

I'll update this once I find out more. Keep a lookout for the title change~

Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 06:50:55 PM by Matsuri »

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
No, apparently you aren't required to go back and post thumbnails to previous oversized images. However, it will be greatly appreciated if you would abide by the rules from now on.

The mods now have the power to approve/disapprove posts, as you may have noticed with TSO's little demonstration in CPMC. I will come around and remind people whenever they overlook this. But I trust I don't have to do that...much, right? ^^

Matsuri

Re: Read me first! (AKA Too Many Stickies)
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 02:20:54 AM »
As you may have seen in the news header, you are now permitted to post up to 640x480 images, up to 150kb in size. Anything above this must be be linked to or thumbnailed. No ifs, ands, buts, excuses, or exceptions. Got it? Good.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 02:25:36 AM by Matsuri »

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
[Announcements] The Atelier Noticeboard - Join us on #Atelier-Magna
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 06:23:25 PM »
Cause we're at war with the library and because we want to be just like them, but better Because the possibility of a separate IRC channel for the Atelier was discussed earlier with a certain librarian :P , I thought it'd be nice to set it up for our Atelier community.

So drop in to share ideas, inspirations, challenges and dares, or just for a nice friendly chat over tea sometime. The address is #Atelier-Magna on irc.ppirc.net

For those of you without mIRC, click here to use TSO's handy webchat - http://webchat.ppirc.net/?channels=#Atelier-Magna

Also, we now have our own public youtube channel named Orlean Channel or  'OrleanChan' for short. Search 'Orleanchan' on youtube to find it. I still need to reset the password and e-mail settings on it but I'll post a link and the password and username once it's ready for public use. What will we do with it? Why, showcase our work, of course, from posting music and videos to artwork slideshows, it will have our entire gallery all in one place.

The next step will be to set up our own DA gallery. I want to check on interest here before I proceed with that though. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 08:43:46 AM by 尊 (みこと) »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Re: [Announcements] The Atelier Noticeboard - Join us on #Atelier-Magna
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 04:32:01 PM »
Like I said on IRC, y'all should be lookin' more into a paintchat than an IRC chan. C'mon, wouldn't a big communal canvas while the artists chat it up be a neat idea?