Author Topic: UK and E-Mouse (Season 1)  (Read 76253 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
UK and E-Mouse (Season 1)
« on: October 07, 2009, 02:56:30 AM »
This thread is for the lovely lady UK to resist the gentleman's charm of Sir E-Mouse.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 12:37:07 AM by Yagami Hayate »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: UK and E-Mouse
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 03:00:50 AM »
Hmmph. How dull. A mouse. Trying to seduce this Kitten. A kitten who's heart is already tangled in the chains of that of her master. Are you sure you don't want to just give up now? If you do, I might be able to get master to let me give you a decent one on one session...

And a session with me is worth far more than some stupid position.

It's that or getting eaten alive by a hungry kitty. Hope you have a vore fetish in that case. tsun~

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 03:27:05 AM »
I think it's more "tzun," hon.

It's entirely possible to tug on chains, or sneak through them. I may be a wimp, but I'm not giving up this quickly - I mean, it wouldn't even be entertaining.

Quote from: CUTSCENE
(11:08:23 PM) E-Nazrin: @whatis #touhou-meido UK
(11:08:26 PM) Keine: E-Nazrin: "UK" is (#1) property of Serpentarius, or (#2) wanting to be played with, or (#3) into being tentacle raped, or (#4) into being helpless, or (#5) into egg laying, or (#6) into being confined in tight spaces, or (#7) into vore, or (#8) into being used publically, or (#9) into being put on display, or (#10) Rin Kaenbyou, or (#11) into being molested, or (#12) moe~, or (#13) a catgirl, or (#14) into being (1 more message)
(11:08:33 PM) E-Nazrin: @more
(11:08:36 PM) Keine: E-Nazrin: dressed as a maid, or (#15) Xan's girlfriend...as long as Serp says it's okay, or (#16) into bondage, or (#17) quite busty
(11:08:48 PM) E-Nazrin: Oh, so I got the intent wrong.
(11:08:51 PM) ***E-Nazrin ponders.
(11:09:01 PM) UncertainKitten: Ho ho
(11:09:24 PM) UncertainKitten: you took my advice
(11:09:24 PM) UncertainKitten: Of course, that list is a good hint
(11:09:24 PM) UncertainKitten: Of things I like
(11:10:02 PM) UncertainKitten: But, you have an offer on the table E-Mouse
(11:10:38 PM) E-Nazrin: I have hands and the internet. I can pass on a fetish-packed cybering session.
(11:10:52 PM) Greyn: here's a little UK advice Mouse - *Rectal Thermometer* - Use it well.
(11:11:02 PM) Kerigis: D=
(11:11:05 PM) UncertainKitten: haha, you think it's simply cybering?
(11:11:08 PM) PurvisHasLeftThisTimestream: *Dear Mus: Use the box cutter*
(11:11:09 PM) UncertainKitten: I'd let you dictate what I did IRL
(11:11:16 PM) E-Nazrin: Heh.
(11:11:23 PM) UncertainKitten: Well...if master said it was ok

Sorry, I'd at least like to think I'm a bit too much of a romantic to be very easily swayed by sexual offers. Especially without any physical contact involved. Likewise, I'd like to think I'm too nice for either of us to enjoy a real-life ordering session. Unless this would include you giving up all your submissiveness fetishes and tendencies, which ahahahaha no, you'd just regress anyway as the obvious loophole to that.

Also, apparently I'm not too bad with this "position" when I'm not being an idiot about it. :V

Now, where's Serp, anyway.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 03:29:33 AM »
Watching, and laughing.

Is this supposed to woo me? It sounds like you are the one trying to do the resisting.

Doesn't that mean I already won?

Either way, I gave you your out. It's time to put the cat paws on and tear your pathetic attempts to shreds!

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 03:33:25 AM »
Yeah pretty much. Though you're not exactly helping with that apparent role reversal. I thought you were supposed to be the submissive type. Or did Serp ask for this?

And to be honest 'seduction' is kinda silly friendship-type stuff works better with less lollust mistakes and the like.

Man I'm taking this too seriously.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 03:44:31 PM »
Yeah pretty much. Though you're not exactly helping with that apparent role reversal. I thought you were supposed to be the submissive type. Or did Serp ask for this?

And to be honest 'seduction' is kinda silly friendship-type stuff works better with less lollust mistakes and the like.

Man I'm taking this too seriously.

My first move left the king completely open. You could have won there.

But, your riposte went the wrong way. Now, would you like to try actually seducing me or are we just going to spin around with our arms crossed and our backs to each other?

The North Wind usually fails against the Sun, yanno.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 09:16:47 PM »
I actually have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, riposte is a fun word, even if I can't spell it.

And man, I don't really do seduction anyway. For that matter I'm not sure how well it's supposed to work on tzundere. Maybe it would help if I was an alcoholic?

Also, Serp mentioned that you were 'hiding behind him.' SUSPECT.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 09:21:10 PM »
Fine, ya wanna switch?

Then allow me to teach you a girl's way of getting someone to love her.

Well...ok, more a sluts way.

I'll show you how the sun does things, since you are obviously a failure as a seducer.

Your next post better be agreement or refusal, in which case I'll crush you with rejection.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 10:09:51 PM »
* E-mouse pats UK on the head and calls her a good girl.

Memetic references aside, uh... I can probably guess, but go ahead if you really want to.

... hey now that I think of it, this contest is kinda silly, actually. Relationships are supposed to be mutual things, not forced, aren't they? Whole thing's a travesty against healthy relationships, honestly. Oh, those silly Western dating schemes.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 10:17:22 PM »
* E-mouse pats UK on the head and calls her a good girl.

Memetic references aside, uh... I can probably guess, but go ahead if you really want to.

... hey now that I think of it, this contest is kinda silly, actually. Relationships are supposed to be mutual things, not forced, aren't they? Whole thing's a travesty against healthy relationships, honestly. Oh, those silly Western dating schemes.

Ok, we both want to win right? As it stands, me refusing and you attacking won't be comedic. You have no clue what you are doing. It will be far more comedic to see how UK tries to attract a guy.

The point of this game isn't actually to force a submission, it's to be hilarious as fuck.

So, in this case, it WOULD be funnier to see me, who is usually submissive, try to attract you as opposed to you trying and failing to break down my wall.

So, in the end it's your choice. Wanna switch or would you rather keep going like this?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 10:52:48 PM »
Please, let's.

Also: What the hell how is this one of the more entertaining ones apparently

Also also: oh god I'm too easily distracted

Also^3:

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 10:54:08 PM »
Ok then.

For now I'm limited in demonstrating my talents...

However...

I can assure you that I am quite able to fulfill any possible need you have...no matter what you want in a girl...I can be that girl...I'm very versatile...

So...perhaps for now we can try this...

What do you want in a girl?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »
Okay, not only am I not going to make it THAT easy on you, but the result would be boring as hell and probably not the best route to take here.

To note, though, I fully understand that similarities are much better indicators of a healthy relationship, so you can work with that. Probably.

Also someone explain to me exactly how I'm coming off as tsundere here, I mean, I wouldn't put myself beyond it but I'm not sure where it's coming from offhand.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 11:05:32 PM »
Okay, not only am I not going to make it THAT easy on you, but the result would be boring as hell and probably not the best route to take here.

To note, though, I fully understand that similarities are much better indicators of a healthy relationship, so you can work with that. Probably.

Also someone explain to me exactly how I'm coming off as tsundere here, I mean, I wouldn't put myself beyond it but I'm not sure where it's coming from offhand.

You were supposed to be wooing me. Instead you were rejecting me. Being quite tsun tsun about it :P

And I knew it wouldn't be easy. I was merely trying to serve you better...

So then, if that's the case, what sort of things do you like?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 11:20:50 PM »
Serv... what? Yeah, that would be part of the problem, seeing as I don't like the whole "excessive submissive" thing, honestly. I prefer stronger girls, personality-wise. No shortage of those in Touhou...

I'm just... I don't know, being myself? Sort of? At least now I'm not trying to take this too seriously. I think. Hope? Dunno.

As for things I like, there are some that would be spoilers and others that would be obvious; we ARE on a Touhou forum, after all.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 11:25:42 PM »
Serv... what? Yeah, that would be part of the problem, seeing as I don't like the whole "excessive submissive" thing, honestly. I prefer stronger girls, personality-wise. No shortage of those in Touhou...

Oh? And I thought you were a bit meeker than that. Ara ara, what a miscalculation.

You do know that submissive is NOT weak, right? I submit on MY whims, not on anyone elses :P

I'm just... I don't know, being myself? Sort of? At least now I'm not trying to take this too seriously. I think. Hope? Dunno.

As for things I like, there are some that would be spoilers and others that would be obvious; we ARE on a Touhou forum, after all.

Ara ara, does the kitten have your tongue? And it's good you aren't taking it seriously. But at any rate, yeah, obviously Touhou is an interest in common. But what other interests might we have in common?

I'm willing to do whatever you desire. But I'm only willing to because I feel like it. You interest me, mouse...and I'm willing to put you in control of me for awhile if you so desire.

Allow me to put it more this way. Do you think Hellsing's Alucard is weak? Do you think Umineko's Ronove is weak? Do you think that Kuroshitsuji's Sebastian is weak? Just because one serves doesn't make them a doormat.

And that would be the first thing you need to learn about me and the nature of my interest in you, got it?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 11:36:38 PM »
Oh? And I thought you were a bit meeker than that. Ara ara, what a miscalculation.

You do know that submissive is NOT weak, right? I submit on MY whims, not on anyone elses :P

Good. Was worried about that. I have trouble getting into the highly-sub mindset in a lot of ways, it confuses me. Maybe I'm just too paranoid. Get worried about the bad end potentials... and authoritarian abuse, I guess. What am I talking about again? Damn WIS dump stat.

I'm willing to do whatever you desire. But I'm only willing to because I feel like it. You interest me, mouse...and I'm willing to put you in control of me for awhile if you so desire.

And why do you trust me so much, so easily? That's part of what worries me. I guess we've talked for a while online, but still...

Allow me to put it more this way. Do you think Hellsing's Alucard is weak? Do you think Umineko's Ronove is weak? Do you think that Kuroshitsuji's Sebastian is weak? Just because one serves doesn't make them a doormat.

And that would be the first thing you need to learn about me and the nature of my interest in you, got it?

I don't really know anything about those people.

Yes, I understand that 'servitude' can work out okay, even if it's a bigger risk of nastiness. It's just that part of that is keeping the severity under control, and the degree for your antics... kinda worry me. Of course, getting meta about you serving me vs. ensuring that you aren't being overly servitudal in general enters a double-guessing infinite loop and becomes pointless. owata.gif

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 12:06:12 AM »
Good. Was worried about that. I have trouble getting into the highly-sub mindset in a lot of ways, it confuses me. Maybe I'm just too paranoid. Get worried about the bad end potentials... and authoritarian abuse, I guess. What am I talking about again? Damn WIS dump stat.

Well, of course you don't fully submit to someone you don't trust you dork. That's doin it wrong ^-^.

And why do you trust me so much, so easily? That's part of what worries me. I guess we've talked for a while online, but still...

Maybe I'm still a little naive. Or maybe you seem trustworthy. Does the reason have to matter? I've deemed you worthy of taking me. And I trust my judgement.

I don't really know anything about those people.

Yes, I understand that 'servitude' can work out okay, even if it's a bigger risk of nastiness. It's just that part of that is keeping the severity under control, and the degree for your antics... kinda worry me. Of course, getting meta about you serving me vs. ensuring that you aren't being overly servitudal in general enters a double-guessing infinite loop and becomes pointless. owata.gif

Don't you love the paradox of this kind of thing? And yet I resolve it flawlessly by doing exactly what my master wants. Whether I have to guess at it or not is part of the game. There are so many meta levels to play with it's intriguing.

Ok, how about Sakuya then? Is she weak? Yet she's the Elegant, Perfect Maid.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 12:12:49 AM »
Well, of course you don't fully submit to someone you don't trust you dork. That's doin it wrong ^-^.

Maybe I'm still a little naive. Or maybe you seem trustworthy. Does the reason have to matter? I've deemed you worthy of taking me. And I trust my judgement.

You don't have to believe everything you think... and there are a lot of self-promoting illusions that can really screw people over. Trust your judgment, eh?

This statement is only made more disquieting with the addition of a qualifier about this probably not being a problem with me.

Probably.

(p.s. more accurate to say 'listen' or 'reply to' since people can talk at you without much permission or anything but I'm just being a semantics nazi)

Don't you love the paradox of this kind of thing? And yet I resolve it flawlessly by doing exactly what my master wants. Whether I have to guess at it or not is part of the game. There are so many meta levels to play with it's intriguing.

Meta is fun. But sometimes it just reaches levels of indecipherability that you might as well abandon it.

Unless you take a third option, then...

Ok, how about Sakuya then? Is she weak? Yet she's the Elegant, Perfect Maid.

She's weak-willed and scares me because she does whatever Remilia wants without regard to much else. Doesn't help that she's so hostile and apparently willing to kill people. I have much the same problem with Sanae, but she's a little less violent. A little.

So no, bad example.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 12:15:34 AM »
You don't have to believe everything you think... and there are a lot of self-promoting illusions that can really screw people over. Trust your judgment, eh?

So be it. If I can't trust myself how can I trust others ^-^

Well, how about I turn it around on you. Would you trust yourself with your well being?

Meta is fun. But sometimes it just reaches levels of indecipherability that you might as well abandon it.

Unless you take a third option, then...

I advise you read Godel, Escher, Back: An Eternal Golden Braid

She's weak-willed and scares me because she does whatever Remilia wants without regard to much else. Doesn't help that she's so hostile and apparently willing to kill people. I have much the same problem with Sanae, but she's a little less violent. A little.

So no, bad example.

Fine. I can't vouch for this example, but Saber from Fate/Stay night?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2009, 12:24:43 AM »
So be it. If I can't trust myself how can I trust others ^-^

Well, how about I turn it around on you. Would you trust yourself with your well being?

I might if I've ever had any real experience doing it or felt I had any hope in doing so.

That reminds me, it's a pity this is a time-sensitive thingy since I'm supposed to be working on my thesis. Maybe I'll be able to bring myself to get some work done after all the normal people are asleep. And still only get like four hours of sleep argh.

I don't know how Gap does what he says he does but I'd love like hell to be able to do it without falling apart.

I can't tell if being hyper from excessive antidepressants is a good or bad thing. I'm actually sort of doing stuff now on occasion maybe but I'm acting like an egotistical idiot and I hate that. Blarg.

Wait this isn't relevant what

I advise you read Godel, Escher, Back: An Eternal Golden Braid

to google

Oh hey, that sounds pretty neat. I'm waiting for some other books right now though and often feel like there is no such thing as free time so I may or may not ever get around to it just like five thousand other things like anything on game systems past the PS2 generation and I can't even remember for sure what the other consoles there were FUCK

Fine. I can't vouch for this example, but Saber from Fate/Stay night?

Nope, haven't played that either. Despite my feeling of lacking time, I never really do anything with it. Isn't it sad?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 12:29:35 AM »
I might if I've ever had any real experience doing it or felt I had any hope in doing so.

that doesn't matter as much, actually. I'm willing to be patient and help you learn. Or even ignore it if you don't want to learn...I like you that much

That reminds me, it's a pity this is a time-sensitive thingy since I'm supposed to be working on my thesis. Maybe I'll be able to bring myself to get some work done after all the normal people are asleep. And still only get like four hours of sleep argh.

Ara ara...actually, is there any way I can help you with that?

I don't know how Gap does what he says he does but I'd love like hell to be able to do it without falling apart.

Well...all the more reason to take my offer...I'll support you...you can relax around me...I can help ^-^

I can't tell if being hyper from excessive antidepressants is a good or bad thing. I'm actually sort of doing stuff now on occasion maybe but I'm acting like an egotistical idiot and I hate that. Blarg.

Probably not a good thing. You shouldn't abuse those :S

Oh hey, that sounds pretty neat. I'm waiting for some other books right now though and often feel like there is no such thing as free time so I may or may not ever get around to it just like five thousand other things like anything on game systems past the PS2 generation and I can't even remember for sure what the other consoles there were FUCK

This got a bit rambly but it is REALLY neat.

Nope, haven't played that either. Despite my feeling of lacking time, I never really do anything with it. Isn't it sad?

Nah, actually, just means you don't waste it on silly media. I can't come up with any other good examples you'd know. Guess you'll have to take my word for it that while I like being a tool I also like being the best tool there is and I shouldn't be taken lightly :P.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 12:48:37 AM »
that doesn't matter as much, actually. I'm willing to be patient and help you learn. Or even ignore it if you don't want to learn...I like you that much

Ara ara...actually, is there any way I can help you with that?

Well...all the more reason to take my offer...I'll support you...you can relax around me...I can help ^-^

Well that was fast.

Probably not a good thing. You shouldn't abuse those :S

Indeed... Still, my current physiology has not exactly been kind to me. Or kind to my ability to be kind to me.

This got a bit rambly but it is REALLY neat.

Yeah, I can get like that. In text, at least...

Nah, actually, just means you don't waste it on silly media. I can't come up with any other good examples you'd know. Guess you'll have to take my word for it that while I like being a tool I also like being the best tool there is and I shouldn't be taken lightly :P.

The part I don't like is the lack of qualifiers near "best tool there is." How much are you looking out for yourself, then? Where's the line (well, gradient, realistically) between use and (unacceptable) abuse? I'm not worried about standing up to others in general, I'm worried about standing up to your 'master.'

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2009, 12:50:30 AM »
Well that was fast.

What was fast? (You do know that I'm trying to seduce now, right?)

Indeed... Still, my current physiology has not exactly been kind to me. Or kind to my ability to be kind to me.
[/qoute]

What if be fair for me to ask why?

The part I don't like is the lack of qualifiers near "best tool there is." How much are you looking out for yourself, then? Where's the line (well, gradient, realistically) between use and (unacceptable) abuse? I'm not worried about standing up to others in general, I'm worried about standing up to your 'master.'

I have my limits. And prospective master would be aware of those limits and know not to abuse them.

It's kinda weird, but the idea is if you are my master, I selected you because I knew you wouldn't abuse me.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2009, 01:11:58 AM »
[/qoute]

What if be fair for me to ask why?

lolbipolar = sux.

More often it's the depressed part that's getting to me, but the past few days have shown the problems with the other side of it. But which is worse?

I have my limits. And prospective master would be aware of those limits and know not to abuse them.

It's kinda weird, but the idea is if you are my master, I selected you because I knew you wouldn't abuse me.

Okay, that works. Safe word and all that. Guess I have trouble accepting that amount of trust... or don't like the thought of 'use' that I'd normally consider abuse. Or unhealthy outside of the relationship? I don't know, something like that. Hm.

'course, considering this is just an online contest with minimal outside consequences and I don't think I'd enjoy subjecting you to much (especially that you haven't done already on your own, apparently), I'm not sure how much of that is just posturing. And whether it's true or not I'm not sure I'd like to take you up on it, especially in that fashion.

what am i doing again huh

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2009, 01:16:49 AM »
lolbipolar = sux.

More often it's the depressed part that's getting to me, but the past few days have shown the problems with the other side of it. But which is worse?

Yeesh...bipolar...

And manic is only a little dangerous. It can be harnessed for a great amount of...awesome I guess.

Depressive likewise, is only a little dangerous. You usually are too unmotivated to actually hurt yourself

It's the inbetween that makes bipolar deadly. Manic enough to do it, depressive enough to want to. Hurt yourself I mean.

As it happens...I've taken a few psych classes and know a few CBT things...maybe I can try to help you out a little that way?

Okay, that works. Safe word and all that. Guess I have trouble accepting that amount of trust... or don't like the thought of 'use' that I'd normally consider abuse. Or unhealthy outside of the relationship? I don't know, something like that. Hm.

Well, we get a bit weird here. Just know that I am not afraid to say no, I just choose not to much of the time.

'course, considering this is just an online contest with minimal outside consequences and I don't think I'd enjoy subjecting you to much (especially that you haven't done already on your own, apparently), I'm not sure how much of that is just posturing. And whether it's true or not I'm not sure I'd like to take you up on it, especially in that fashion.

Hmm? well, it's intriguing you keep bringing up it's a contest. And don't worry about "doing things I've already done". Repeat performances are always fun ^-^. And if you wouldn't like to take me up on some of my more extreme tastes...it's ok...I'll work at your pace...after all...isn't love understanding your partner and accepting they aren't perfect, yet loving them despite that? I think you'd be very fun to be with, Mus ^-^

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2009, 01:44:03 AM »
At any rate, we are getting a bit tied up in the submission/dominance aspect. Let's unworry about that for now. What I'd like to know is what anime you like, if any. I mean, it's as good a place to start as any ^-^.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2009, 02:06:01 AM »
Books arrived. Yay.

Yeesh...bipolar...

And manic is only a little dangerous. It can be harnessed for a great amount of...awesome I guess.

Depressive likewise, is only a little dangerous. You usually are too unmotivated to actually hurt yourself

It's the inbetween that makes bipolar deadly. Manic enough to do it, depressive enough to want to. Hurt yourself I mean.

That's the most openly deadly part, yes, but the others hurt you as well. And not all harm is physical, humiliation fetishism should show that, right? You can seriously hurt yourself with mania or depression, just not the same way; I scraped my knees badly being manic about thinking I could ride a bike down a steep hill since I did it once months ago, and if I had a car odds are good I'd be several thousand in repayment debt or dead if that incident repeated itself. Middle ground is most dangerous for intentionally and overtly harming yourself, but mania can get you openly hurt just because you're being full of yourself.

And depression meaning not doing anything is only part of it; you ARE doing something, it just tends to be, uh, hating/feeling sorry for yourself rather than anything visible or productive. So you're just lazy. Or is that one of my excuses for laziness? I don't want to know, since it probably is! Or is that just the depression talking? Either way, being depressed can easily end with being cast away as useless by social/financial standards.

They're all dangerous, just in different ways. The worse part about bipolar is that it makes which part to deal with unpredictable; mania needs to be reigned in, but doing that would make depression worse, wouldn't it? And depending on what the person is supposed to be doing, or the personality they feel they're supposed to present at the time, how certain is it that the current mood isn't a front?

And this is without looking into the subconsciousness parts of it... I should really do that sometime.

..... yet, strangely... I remember doing several of the things I'm most proud of when both somewhat depressed and hyper... or at least, that I was proud of at the time, after less than perfectly glowing praise made me back away from them...

As it happens...I've taken a few psych classes and know a few CBT things...maybe I can try to help you out a little that way?

I'm a psych major looking into a tolerate/positive-psychology-esque topic for my thesis. But maybe I forgot the basics. :V

Well, we get a bit weird here. Just know that I am not afraid to say no, I just choose not to much of the time.

Works.

At any rate, we are getting a bit tied up in the submission/dominance aspect. Let's unworry about that for now. What I'd like to know is what anime you like, if any. I mean, it's as good a place to start as any ^-^.

Man I haven't really watched anime in years.

I'm actually pretty easy to please; some that come to mind are Azumanga, TTGL (as others here are more than aware of), Ranma 1/2, Slayers, and what I've seen of Yakitake!! Japan. Probably others I'd enjoy if I bothered with it, but I keep getting distracted with what 'I'd' do with the story and wandering off to ponder for no reason. Been reading manga more, recently...

Quote from: also
(9:50:08 PM) UltrosCMC: How far is this thing supposed to go?  Is cybering next~?
(9:57:45 PM) UltrosCMC: *poke*
(9:57:56 PM) E mouse2000: I'm going to post that.
(9:58:41 PM) UltrosCMC: Heehee.
(9:59:09 PM) UltrosCMC: Let her know your boyfriends looks forward to seeing how it turns out :P
(9:59:12 PM) UltrosCMC: *boyfriend
(9:59:37 PM) E mouse2000: This is both wonderful and terrible.
(10:00:03 PM) UltrosCMC: *lick*  I'm off for a nap.  Enjoy your naughty talk.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2009, 02:11:58 AM »
That's the most openly deadly part, yes, but the others hurt you as well. And not all harm is physical, humiliation fetishism should show that, right? You can seriously hurt yourself with mania or depression, just not the same way; I scraped my knees badly being manic about thinking I could ride a bike down a steep hill since I did it once months ago, and if I had a car odds are good I'd be several thousand in repayment debt or dead if that incident repeated itself. Middle ground is most dangerous for intentionally and overtly harming yourself, but mania can get you openly hurt just because you're being full of yourself.

I was vaguely aware of this. I meant that they were less dangerous for a reason.

And depression meaning not doing anything is only part of it; you ARE doing something, it just tends to be, uh, hating/feeling sorry for yourself rather than anything visible or productive. So you're just lazy. Or is that one of my excuses for laziness? I don't want to know, since it probably is! Or is that just the depression talking? Either way, being depressed can easily end with being cast away as useless by social/financial standards.

Again, less dangerous. Of course internalizing negative talk is rather bad.

They're all dangerous, just in different ways. The worse part about bipolar is that it makes which part to deal with unpredictable; mania needs to be reigned in, but doing that would make depression worse, wouldn't it? And depending on what the person is supposed to be doing, or the personality they feel they're supposed to present at the time, how certain is it that the current mood isn't a front?

Yeah...do you take lithium or whatever?

..... yet, strangely... I remember doing several of the things I'm most proud of when both somewhat depressed and hyper... or at least, that I was proud of at the time, after less than perfectly glowing praise made me back away from them...

Would it be bad if I asked for elaboration?

I'm a psych major looking into a tolerate/positive-psychology-esque topic for my thesis. But maybe I forgot the basics

My specialty is actually gender and affirmation and the like, but I can splash

I'm actually pretty easy to please; some that come to mind are Azumanga, TTGL (as others here are more than aware of), Ranma 1/2, Slayers, and what I've seen of Yakitake!! Japan. Probably others I'd enjoy if I bothered with it, but I keep getting distracted with what 'I'd' do with the story and wandering off to ponder for no reason. Been reading manga more, recently...

Ranma 1/2 is hilarious. I love Takahashi. TTGL of course is amazing. I'm even running a mafia game with that theme on another site. Azu Manga I NEED TO WATCH!

And yeah, readning manga is good.

As for your boyfriend, just let him know that I plan to so totally have you infatuated with me he forgets my name. You can be certain of this.

Well, what other things interest you?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2009, 02:37:26 AM »
I was vaguely aware of this. I meant that they were less dangerous for a reason.

Again, less dangerous. Of course internalizing negative talk is rather bad.

Guess you have a point about the depression part. I guess a more valid point about that one is that it reinforces itself if left alone, where eventually you get a painful external reminder with mania whether it seeks you out or not. Still, death isn't the only (and yes I dare say it, not necessarily the worst) thing to worry about. Like murder, for example. Hm, depression is probably the least dangerous to others, but it can make you a real drain on the world in general.

Yeah...do you take lithium or whatever?

Lamictal and a very small dose of antidepressants, like my mother. The antidepressant part is somewhat flexible, in case of persistent mood problems. I usually only take like 5mg but that's half of a 10 capsule so yeah. Or something.

Would it be bad if I asked for elaboration?

About mixed-mood stuff I'm proud of? Well... creative pursuits, mostly. Like the climax of my 150-page fanficti... wait, damnit, where's the link for it again? Hell. THERE it is. And several highlights from Waking up from the Dream, which I am somewhat ashamed of getting involved in at first but I think I'm doing a good job with writing there, at least. Though the main highlights there, again, tend to reflect the mixed condition.

My specialty is actually gender and affirmation and the like, but I can splash

Mmm, my specialty is... I'm not sure what my specialty is, I haven't really looked at one. Probably closer to social/evolutionary psychology, that's part of what interested me in positive psychology. Morals making sense is a BEAUTIFUL thing. But to work towards that you need to work out some kinks in traditional human psychology that continue to get in the way...

As for your boyfriend, just let him know that I plan to so totally have you infatuated with me he forgets my name. You can be certain of this.

I think you meant more like "I forget his name" by that word scramble, in which case no, that's probably not happening. I've met him in person, for one. :<

Well, what other things interest you?

I tend to have a narrow band of interests, but the contents shift regularly. Some sort of MMO is usually on the list, and always SOME sort of chat/forum since that's my primary social network. Regular visitors are random video games, often RPGs, either freeware or pirated <N64 <DS ROMs. Manga get read randomly as distractions while I'm pretending to do other things (what happened to my laserlike focus...?), though I rarely actually get any new ones. Been borrowing stuff from a local friend on occasion, though.

And you?