Author Topic: Midi to Wav Loop  (Read 4217 times)

Zerukin

Midi to Wav Loop
« on: December 07, 2009, 06:17:56 AM »
Okay. Here's what I'm trying to get at here. I want to do custom music for the game using it's midis and some soundfonts. The problem is I can't figure out how to get them to loop like midis (Because of how I save them into wavs). Does anyone know how to change it, or at least have a file in which it's done? I really would like to set my custom wavs to loop like the games' midis.

Re: Midi to Wav Loop
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 09:20:08 AM »
Could you give us a few more details? What game you're talking about, first of all, how it handles sound to begin with, and most importantly, what isn't working and how it doesn't seem to be working.

Zerukin

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 11:59:57 PM »
Could you give us a few more details? What game you're talking about, first of all, how it handles sound to begin with, and most importantly, what isn't working and how it doesn't seem to be working.
the game is eoSD, and the problem is they don't loop at the correct points (neither beginning nor end), and I want to fix that, but I don't know how.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 01:18:38 AM by Zerukin »

MaronaPossessed

• I am free to dream of my own dream
  • and so I shall dream
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 03:27:35 AM »
Did you try downloading audacity, play them in the game, and record it yourself?

That's what I usually do. They'll save as mp3 or wav but they'll still have the main sounds.

Zerukin

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 05:37:41 AM »
Did you try downloading audacity, play them in the game, and record it yourself?

That's what I usually do. They'll save as mp3 or wav but they'll still have the main sounds.
Maybe I'm not explaining this correctly. What I want to do is change the loop points in the game so that they will loop properly.

Fujiwara no Mokou

• Hourai Incarnate
  • Oh, so this trial of guts is for ME?
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 04:57:47 AM »
What you want is this.
If that's not what you're looking for, try this. This one works for me just fine.

If all hope is lost, try looking here.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 05:06:18 AM by Fujiwara no Mokou »