~Bunbunmaru News~ > Letters to the Editor
Have a suggestion for a new feature?
<< < (2/60) > >>
Letty Whiterock:

--- Quote from: TheStupidOne on February 05, 2010, 02:01:28 AM ---Denied.  I'm working on the frontpage code right now.  Just took me a while to get my VMWare Server key @_______@;;

Plus it looks like we're going to get 6-9 inches of snow so I have a loooooooooooooong weekend to hack on it.

--- End quote ---
You're welcome~
helvetica:

--- Quote from: Advent Leticia on February 05, 2010, 02:09:45 AM ---You're welcome~

--- End quote ---

You better deliver on this 4am planned start time or I'm going to be stuck at work and I will be pissed >=|
Matsuri:
Waitasec. I live one state west of you, TSO.

That means...

shit, I don't want to drive to class through that

dammit letty
Barrakketh:
Feature request/possible bug: a "Mark as all messages as read" link/button on the main index.  The other SMF forums I'm registered with have one, but it doesn't seem to be accessible with this theme.  I was able to achieve the same thing by copying the the MARK READ link in a subforum and replacing "sa=board;board=3.0" with "sa=all", so it seems that the functionality is already there but isn't exposed.
Dead Princess Sakana:

--- Quote from: Barrakketh on March 02, 2010, 07:08:43 PM ---Feature request/possible bug: a "Mark as all messages as read" link/button on the main index.  The other SMF forums I'm registered with have one, but it doesn't seem to be accessible with this theme.  I was able to achieve the same thing by copying the the MARK READ link in a subforum and replacing "sa=board;board=3.0" with "sa=all", so it seems that the functionality is already there but isn't exposed.

--- End quote ---
You can click 'Show unread posts' and then 'Mark all read' to reach the same effect. That's how I do it.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version