~Bunbunmaru News~ > Letters to the Editor
Boards are exploding! This is unprecedented serious affair.
<< < (2/3) > >>
ceiling hat:

--- Quote from: truncated title ---Boards are exploding...
--- End quote ---

With the sound of music
Elixir:
This should be transferred. I can't get the BBcode since it's read-only, though.
Edible:

--- Quote from: Elixir on April 21, 2009, 07:29:02 AM ---This should be transferred. I can't get the BBcode since it's read-only, though.

--- End quote ---

http://pastebin.com/m5f6524f1

You can do the honors.
Elixir:
I really thought all the replays were lost forever. Apparently not, since I found them on my external HDD.

Thread's back up.
Winane:
Before exploding the old boards, how about giving guest access to the Unlimited GameWorks board, so that the Internet Archive can archive it?  (Always wondered why it was members-only in the first place.)

Also, how big (in terms of file size) is the old forum's database?  If there's an adequately convenient way to strip all personal and confidential information from it (passwords, contact info, personal messages, staff forums, and whatever), might be nice to zip it up and upload it to MediaFire, or something, just so users can make sure we haven't permanently lost anything.  I think that'd be a whole lot more efficient than making the user wget the whole thing (though I guess that's about to be a moot point).

Thirdly, how about copying over the old board's favicon.ico?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version